A Study in Fragrance Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers

They both nodded. "Deep orange blob. Getting brighter. Right here." Caroline covered her opening, pressing against her mound.

"Bright white-green, from here," Em traced her fingers from the top of her labia, across her abs, between her breasts, and onto her forehead, "to here." She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, imagining the three of them in the room, their breathing heavy, silently sharing the glow.

Caroline broke the silence. "What do you girls want to do?" She giggled a little. "I mean...I didn't mean," she stopped before digging her hole any deeper. "Downstairs?"

The three giggled again; she couldn't win for losing.

"Fuck! You know what I mean, right? You want to see what Abby had in her cabinet?"

More giggling, mostly from Steph, still reliving her night before.

"I'm game. Just..." Emily stopped, "I just hope you're both okay with where you're going. It's a fucking wild ride...Oh," she continued, "grab that encyclopedia and that one," pointing to a thick reference book. "Anyone need to get another drink? It can be hot in there."

They detoured down through the kitchen and then up the back stairs. The fragrance hung in the air over the landing. They felt it, a curtain coming down over their heads as they ascended the last flight. Steph inhaled, closing her eyes, her face brightening, her hand unconsciously drifting to her belt buckle. Caroline looked like she had come home, her face relaxing, her body relaxing, her hands opening out and up embracing the air.

"Fuck this smells so great. Feels so great." They moved into the room, dark, inviting, the fragrance heavier now. Light washing from the hall cast a distorted square at the entrance, the octagonals' pale eyes. Em crossed to the lamp and flicked it on, the bright glare blinding them momentarily, the floor's golden glow bouncing back.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph," Steph had stopped, leaning against a wall, her hands kneading her stomach. "How can you live here?" Her eyes popped open, looking for Em, worried, unfocused, glancing and closing again. "It's so fucking intense." She pulled her shirt tails out of her slacks, slipping her hands up, kneading her breasts softly. Steph had practically no breasts, something Em knew she had been shy about her entire adolescence. It was only recently, after Robert started going out with her, that she had confessed to imagining her breasts might be okay the way they were. When she wore a bra, which was rarely, they barely filled it. She'd shown Em her drawer of ill-fitting bras, but Em couldn't remember the last time she'd seen Steph wearing one. Not tonight. Tonight she had gone without, completely bare, not even one of her silicone pasties.

Em watched as Steph got lost in her fragrance-fever, her fingers rubbing against her nipples, her face slack. Em looked over at Caroline, but she had moved to the cabinet, looking for the latch. "Here,' Em said, walking over and pushing on the hidden panel. "But..." the fragrance drifted out in its orange fog, "...that," Em finished pointing her fingers into the left-hand side. Caroline's eyes closed, her face lit up with a soft smile.

"Fuckkkkk, Em. This is insane."

Em glanced back at Steph, hearing a moan, and saw she had removed her shirt, her pale breasts barely standing out from her sternum, her nipple points small and pink in puffy areolas. Her eyes were closed and she was lost, lightly pinching each nipple, her fingers moving down to her belt.

Caroline set down the books on the counter, glancing at the jars, reminding herself about the drawers. "Did you ever get those drawers open?" She turned her head toward the left side, inhaling deeply, her hands resting on the counter.

Em heard Steph's clothes rustling and turned back, watching her jeans and underwear pool on the floor at her feet, her eyes almost closed, the light glistening on the sliver of whites. Steph was not an athlete. Not like Caroline. Not like her. Her hips were bony, her body thin, her muscle tone undeveloped. Em's eyes traveled to Steph's bush, fine, fair downy fur is how she thought of it. Steph would never need to shave. She didn't have enough hair to worry about. Her outer labia weren't anything like Em's either. Steph's were thin, even now swollen and deeper pink than her thighs, they were thinner than Em's. A lot thinner. She watched as Steph's finger drifted across her mound and slipped itself in between her folds, forcing her to moan quietly.

She nudged Caroline to look and the two stared at their friend fingering herself, exposed and open, sighing and moaning.

"Should we let her keep going?" Caroline's voice was a whisper, but in the room it carried.

Steph's eyes flashed open, disoriented for half a breath, until she realized what she was doing, her face and chest flushing a deep crimson pink. "FUCK!" she pulled her finger out, her other arm staring to cover her breasts, until she remembered where she was, her eyes scanning their bodies. "What the fuck???" she stared down at her feet, buried in her crumpled clothes, glancing back at Em. "No wonder..." she shook her head, wrapping one arm around her breasts, the other draping across her fur. "This can't be good, Em. How are...can you...manage?" Her eyes looked around the room even as she unconsciously stepped out of her clothes, breathing, trying to focus, still protecting herself from her exposure.

"I dunno. Maybe because I'm training? Maybe it affects us all differently?" She turned back to the cabinet, resisting the blazing white arousal licking up her spine. She knew exactly what Steph was feeling. She wanted nothing more than to kneel down and make herself cum. Her lips were throbbing from Cos's spanking. And then the fantasy, kneeling, the three of them, facing each other across the inlay, hands, fingers, lips, tongues. Their eyes staring into each other's the tendril blazing, on fire. "I don't...if you guys want to look...I can't be in here right now. I'm too close to the edge. Cos'll...fuckkk." She didn't want to tell them she was still being punished. And then she remembered his instructions. "You guys look. I'm going to grab my phone and clear my head." She rushed out through the opening into her bedroom.

When she returned, the two were staring at a jar label, looking at the reference books. They were breathing heavily, but focused on their task, trying to decode the simplest thing Abby had left behind. Steph had remained naked, her tiny behind and bony hips a pale contrast to Caroline's muscled caramel-colored curves.

"Hey," Em said a little breathless. "I want a selfie." She corrected herself. "I need a selfie." She nodded. "Cos. Instructions."

They looked up, alarmed.

"No way."

"Like this?" Steph started wrapping her arms around her body, shaking her head.

"It's just for me...and Cos. You don't understand," she could hear her voice rising. "Wait. I've got PixLock. I can't share it without your permission, yeah?" She looked at them, pleading. "I've got to do this." Fuck! The thought of telling them why twisted the tendril up her spine. "We're...he's...it's part of my punishment." Her voice practically a whisper at the end. Her labia throbbing, her buns itched and tingled. "If I don't, he'll spank me again. I don't think I can take another one so soon."

Caroline looked like she was considering it, Steph look terrified, shaking her head.

"I just need to show him I was naked with you two."

"C'mon, Steph. It's not like you haven't been over to my house and sat with my brother. What's the difference?"

Em glanced at Caroline, sending a silent thank-you.

"Yeah. Sure. But I don't feel this way when I'm sitting in your hot tub." She was still a deep pink from her nipples to below her eyes. She had waved her arms, exposing herself and quickly wrapped them again. She was shivering.

"We're not taking a picture of your feelings! It's just a picture." Caroline opened her arm to invite Steph over.

"It's okay, Steph. Really. I'm just going to show him I got naked with you. He thinks it was a big deal for me...but seriously, it's just a little skin, right?"

Steph shook her head, but finally agreed, her body shivering as if she was freezing. They made the cabinet their backdrop, wrapping arms around each other's shoulders, Caroline rubbing Steph's back to help her relax. Emily took several shots, some portrait, some landscape, letting them consult on what she needed to do differently. By the fifth take Steph had lost some of her self-consciousness, critiquing the composition as strongly as the others.

Em had the shot she was going to keep for the rest of their lives: a landscape all smiling, their eyes glinting with need, from their naked thighs to the top of their heads. She glanced at that picture over and over all through her first year at college, the image pulsing arousal no matter how she'd been feeling. It wasn't the shot she shared with Cos. That one was portrait, with mostly her, the other's cut off, only revealing one breast each, their mounds framing the edge, only a portion of their heads visible. She smiled, imagining his reaction. For each one they pressed their thumbprints against the phone, locking them in. She'd need those again to release them from her album.

As she studied the one she was going to share with Cos, her eyes traveled down to the juncture of Caroline's thighs. The top of her entrance had a deeper hue, a slight purpling to her skin tone.

"Hey, Caroline?" Her friend turned to face her. She glanced down and saw the purpling, Caroline's lips swollen and dark. "You're really turned on, aren't you."

Caroline didn't answer, just nodding and staring into Em's eyes.

"Is that your clitoris?"

Steph followed Em's eyes to between Caroline's legs, seeing a little hump at the top of her labia, hiding behind the purplish fold. "Oh my god, Caroline. That's amazing."

"Look," Em was fighting through her arousal to find some kind of rational thought. "You know how they say you shouldn't spend a lot of time in a sauna or a hot tub. Like, take a break? I think we need to take a break. You guys are starting to freak me out a little." She headed toward the door. "C'mon. Now. We can come back. You need some air."

Sitting outside, Em on the comfy chair, the other two at the picnic table, they breathed and sipped their drinks. Steph still dazed and not understanding what they were doing naked sitting outdoors. That part didn't faze Caroline. Caroline didn't seemed fazed by any of it. Just over-the-top horny.

"Sarah. Naomi." Em said, thinking how their friends would be so pissed if they weren't in the loop.

"Allison," Caroline added.

"Jamie," Steph joined in, then shook her head. "Maybe not. She's so buttoned up. It might give her a break down."

They smiled and agreed, but realized Jamie would feel hurt by not being included.

"But that's the problem," Em said, thinking about it. "We know something's going on up there. I say it's the fragrance, but whatever it is, what if we're fucking up? I don't want to be responsible for anything this might be doing to you guys. We can't just trick 'em into coming over and then have them infected, or afflected...affected FUCK! Afflicted."

They nodded. "They'll be so pissed though. What if you invite us all over Saturday afternoon for a grill party and we can give them the option?" Caroline suggested.

Em shook her head. "Yeah, like, that makes sense, but can't do it Saturday. How about Sunday?" They all looked at their phones, checking to see if any of the rest were planning something. "Looks doable. K. That's one idea. What else?"

They sat and looked out over the yard, the moon a crescent sliver rising above the fence, a breeze brushing against their skin. The storm was passing to the north, the sky clear where they were gazing.

"What if you invited them over individually like you did with us?" Steph asked.

Em scratched her waist, her fingertip brushing along the top of her cheek. "Maybe. But maybe it would be better for them to talk to all of us, not just hear it from me? And, they're going to want to come back as soon as it kicks in. We should plan a party, for like, next Thursday, or something, maybe a Bare Naked Ladies party?"

The other two paused and the three of them laughed at the joke. "Fuck, that's brilliant Em," Steph was smiling.

"Lord knows I've got a carful of clothes I'm ready to give away. I'd do it. Let me check my schedule. Yeah. Thursday would work," a dreamy look in Caroline's eye.

"Okay. What about the guys? I mean, not for the BNL, but for Sunday? You want to see what affect it might have on them? Do we even tell them? Ever?"

They argued the pros and cons of bringing their boyfriends into it. Knowing what Cos was doing to Em was an argument against, assuming it was going to be the same for all of them.

"You know they'd all jump on it in a second, right? Like, aphrodisiac? Sign me up!" Steph had finished her drink and was sounding a little toasted.

Em looked at the time. She needed to start thinking about getting to bed. "Hey. I've got an early start tomorrow. But if you want to go back up and spend another half an hour trying to figure out what's going on in that cabinet, that'd be okay."

Steph nodded, a little sloppily. "Yeah. If that's alright. I shouldn't drive right now."

Em shrugged. "If that's what you're worried about, you can sleep over. Plenty of beds. I promise not to bother you." She smiled, catching Caroline's eye.

ElRoylk
ElRoylk
335 Followers