A Stunning Photo-Shoot Pt. 01

Story Info
Fashion Intern Simon gets a Sexy Shock at the Photo-Shoot.
14.5k words
4.64
17.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

((Author's Note --

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

I seem to have started this story an absolute age ago! It's journey to completion has certainly been interrupted a few times, but I hope that no-one will notice the joins!

As with all my work, I like to take some time developing the characters which I hope makes it easier to identify with them. It may delay the action from time to time, but it's usually there somewhere for the patient!

Comments and scores are always welcome, but anyway, I sincerely hope that you enjoy ...

Duke ))

***** Pop Star's Photo-Shoot Break *****

Sharmi took another sip of her coffee before taking in a long deep breath, and exhaling slowly.

"Lizzie, I swear that if that woman touches me up again, I won't be responsible for what happens to her!!" she hissed sharply to the other young woman sitting next to her on the comfy leather sofa, whilst staring hard at a tall, elegant, older woman across the plush hotel room.

"It's every time I put on some new lingerie item, she's straight in, hands and bloody fingers everywhere! She's pretending to make sure everything's sitting perfectly on my 'absoluuuutely fab figure', but actually she's just busy feeling me up...everywhere!"

Lizzie laughed at Sharmi's exasperated but funny take on the over-dramatic way that Ezmerelda, the fashion magazine's executive, went about managing the 'Lingerie Shoot Of The Decade'. Then she suddenly realised exactly what the famous pop star had just said and her eyes went wide.

"What?!...really ...everywhere??!"

"Fucking EVERYWHERE!!" was the angry response, "... I mean, since when was it necessary to smooth down and stretch panties material over another woman's pussy!! I was so astonished when I felt her fingers caressing me that I missed the chance of smacking her one!!"

"Oh My!" Lizzie responded open mouthed, astounded.

Not that she was worried about her friend's ability to protect herself, but she was beginning to think that Sharmi was regretting signing the photo-shoot contract now. She was also getting a little concerned that in her role as the famous pop star's PA, close friend and confidante she needed to step in to calm things down a bit before her feisty boss lost it completely and flounced out of the swanky hotel suite!

She took a quick look around the big room. It was decked out in delicate shades of cream and beige and was full of photographic lighting equipment and a variety of cameras. Everyone was supposed to be on a short break but Jasper, the head photographer, was busy getting set up for the final round of shots around the big four poster bed, adjusting lighting angles, checking background light sources and all the other sundry bits and pieces necessary for creating a feature spread in Bellissima, the famous fashion magazine. The make-up assistant, Sandra, and hairdresser, Mel, had set up shop on a desk near the main door and were chatting comfortably over a coffee too, whilst the flustered looking Anita who was in charge of the clothing and the butt of Ezmerelda's increasingly strident instructions, was busy opening up yet more boxes of flimsy underwear.

Another quick glance around the rest of the room confirmed that the other male member of the magazine's 'team', Simon, was nowhere to be seen. Lizzie had chatted to him earlier, feeling a little sorry for the young man in his rather conservative fawn slacks and light blue turtle-neck sweater. He'd said that he was a student 'intern' and was clearly out of his depth in this overly camp atmosphere where his only role seemed to be to run errands for the bossy Ezmerelda! He'd seemed nice though and Lizzie had flirted with him for a short while before his boss had intervened with yet another 'job'. She had quickly worked out that he wasn't exactly happy to be team 'gopher'! Lizzie presumed that he'd been sent out on yet another of his boss's many whims but there wasn't time to muse about that any longer. She had to deal with her own increasingly stroppy boss!

"Now Sharmi, let's stay calm," she said quietly, placing a hand reassuringly on the pop star's knee, "... and don't do anything that I'll regret!" she added with a smile. That as a quick reference to a similar blow up during a bikini shoot a year ago when Lizzie had had to deal with the contractual fall-out for months afterwards.

"It's alright for you Lizzie" the star replied, grumpily but, reassuringly, with the hint of a smile in return, "...it's not your tits and pussy that are being assaulted!"

The PA breathed a sigh of relief at the lowering of tension, and looked back at her 'boss', dark auburn hair tumbling down in loose curls well past her shoulders, her beautiful figure wrapped up in a fluffy white terry robe, casually tied at her waist, but loose enough to leave a fairly deep vee down the middle that wasn't quite covering her cleavage. By leaning forward slightly as she continued to stare hard at the fashion executive, the twin mounds of Sharmi's bare breasts were tantalisingly only half hidden and it made Lizzie speculate whether she had bothered to put anything on at all under the robe as she took her break!

Not for the first time she wondered how it was that the two of them had remained so close for so long.

When Sharmi had suddenly become a teenage singing sensation after winning a televised talent contest, and been dragged into a new, alien world of stardom, Lizzie had half expected them to drift apart, despite being close friends right through school. But Sharmi had been determined to hang onto her friendship and had almost dragged Lizzie along with her as her fame mushroomed. On the outside, Sharmi always seemed to have such a strong personality that it didn't seem like she needed anyone around her at all, but Lizzie knew differently because she was the one that her friend came to in her low moments. When she needed re-assurance and support, which was more often than her many fans realised, it was Lizzie who was there for her.

They shared almost everything. That was one of the things that Lizzie really liked about her friend. She was so incredibly unpretentious and generous, but not above a tinge of jealousy from time to time, so when Sharmi had pointedly asked about the young man that she'd seen Lizzie 'chatting-up' earlier, she'd brushed it off with a laugh.

They made a good team though she thought fleetingly. The tempestuous and talented star, and the cautious, meticulous girl in the background who made everything work so smoothly. Well, most of the time Lizzie chuckled to herself.

But then the calm was interrupted by the storm as she saw Esmeralda heading their way again, a bright red, lacy garment dangling from her hands.

"Daaaaarlings! Just look at this corset! Isn't it absoluutely diviiine?" she gushed, offering the garment to Sharmi, "You're going to look sooooo spectacular wrapped up in this little number...don't

you agree?!"

Lizzie was just about keeping a straight face as she felt Sharmi stiffen next to her and gave her a quick tap on the ankle to try and keep her under control. She was rewarded by a sharp return look from her friend that was intense, but totally indecipherable.

But before she could actually say anything, the resolute Esmeralda had taken Sharmi by the hand and almost dragged her to her feet.

"Come along dear, no rest for the wicked, eh" she said, indicating the sexy, scarlet underwear and then laughing at her own joke, "...a pair of black silk stockings as well I think..." she added to herself as she headed towards the changing room, a rather unhappy and rebellious looking Sharmi in tow.

Lizzie shook her head and just hoped that her friend would behave herself!

***** Unexpected Job for the Intern *****

Simon was breathing hard as he almost ran down the hotel corridor, only stopping when he'd reached the suite door where he paused to catch his breath and check that his curly, sandy hair was at least partially under control.

That bloody Esmeralda!

This photo-shoot had been the only thing about his internship that he'd been even vaguely interested in. The fashion magazine wasn't even in a sector that he wanted to be in, but his original arrangements to intern at a record production company had been blown away when it went bust and the university could only get him in there. The internship was an essential part of his degree so, much to his disgust, he'd had to go to the sodding fashion magazine instead!

And the old witch had nearly ruined it for him, as usual! The really annoying thing was that he knew that she didn't mess him around intentionally, it was just that she was so bloody disorganised and didn't really care about anybody but herself. A fact that practically all the people back at the magazine offices would heartily testify to!

As he finally started to get his breathing under control, he thought back to the announcement of the Sharmi Lingerie Photo-Shoot. It had come like a bolt out of the blue a couple of weeks ago and, because the Rock superstar was one of his all-time favourite artists, he'd quickly caught Esmeralda in the office corridor and sworn blind that he knew people around Sharmi and would be able to help with the running of the event. It had been a blatant fib, because the nearest he'd got to her were a couple of front row seats on her last UK tour, but the thought of being in the same room as his fantasy queen was too incredibly attractive to miss. And the fact that she was going to be wearing sexy underwear was an added, big, bonus!

The whole office had quickly volunteered to get involved as well, for a whole variety of reasons, and his fellow interns, Edward, Sue and Alice had been at the fore. The singularly pretentious Edward had expected to breeze it because he spent most of his time fawning to Esmeralda anyway and was absolutely livid when she'd told him that she'd already chosen Simon. The sight of Edward's puce red face as he'd turned away was almost enough to make up for all the supercilious comments he'd received in the last two months! Fortunately, his two female colleagues had taken it much more calmly, although Sue had pointedly commented on this being the fastest that he'd moved since they'd all started together! Alice had confined herself to suggesting that he'd only be getting himself frustrated at the sight of the partially clad superstar, the tone of which made him wonder whether she fancied the sexy pop icon herself!!

Whatever! He was the one on site and he'd already feasted his eyes on Sharmi's sensuous curves being shown off inside various slinky lingerie items, and God but she was beautiful up close! Trouble was that he'd also had to reflect on how frustrating being a voyeur could be, and not only with the pop star.

When he'd rushed back into the office a little earlier, flustered and searching for the missing documents that Esmeralda had forgotten, Sue had been there and helped him find it. She'd mentioned that Edward and Alice were in the meeting room getting some magazine adverts sorted out, so he'd decided to go and wind Edward up with a few stories about what Sharmi was wearing, or maybe what she wasn't!

The meeting room was relatively small, in one corner of the big office, and rarely used because the lighting was poor. As he'd gotten near, he'd noticed that the door was closed and the blinds along the inside office window had been dropped to prevent outside snooping, but one end had been caught on a box, leaving a gap about a foot high along the top of some cabinets. Intrigued he'd slipped up to the gap and peeped in to see whether anything interesting was happening. And boy, what he'd seen was definitely that!

Today, Alice was wearing a bright, flowery print dress. It had narrow straps over her dainty shoulders and a very low, halter neck that did a lot to display her full breasts. Underneath she was wearing lemon coloured suspenders and light tan stockings. He'd been able to tell all this because she was lying on her back on the meeting room table, dress up around her waist, with her legs splayed widely on either side of Edward's hips, who was standing, trousers down by his ankles and thrusting regularly into Alice's pantie-less pussy. He'd been able to tell that because the flimsy lemon material was dangling off the end of one of her ankles!

It hadn't been quite clear how, but somehow her gorgeous breasts had been eased out of her bra, and over the top of the halter top, allowing Edward, who was leaning forward slightly as he fucked her, to fondle them and tease her long dark nipples mercilessly!

She was responding to the regular pounding between her legs and massaging of her tingling breasts, by thrashing her head from side to side, her thin, angular features contorted with painful ecstasy and moaning continuously, a sound which fortunately was being subdued by the closed door and blinds!

It had looked like a hot fuck, and he'd have been impressed by Edward's unrelenting performance between her legs if he hadn't been feeling distinctly jealous! The thought of getting into the cool, distant Alice's panties had crossed his mind a number of times but she'd never given him the least encouragement. And for him to be watching the slimy Edward getting his way with her was really annoying. And incredibly frustrating too he'd thought as he'd felt his cock stir inside his pants and a band of sweat appear on his forehead.

When he'd heard a voice right next to him though, he'd nearly jumped out of his skin.

"Wow, aren't they going at it some!" had gasped Shirley, the office junior who'd appeared silently at his side, and was viewing the action too.

"She looks well gone," judged the short, young and slightly plump girl expertly, "I'll bet she comes soon!"

It had been hard to pull his eyes away from the intense action, but he'd looked at the girl next to him in surprise at her observations. Well maybe he shouldn't have been. Shirley had a reputation. She'd been the office 'junior' for years and was now in her mid twenties, partly because of her education grades, and partly because she liked it that way. Along with the other interns he'd soon found out that her main focus seemed to be on bedding as many male members of the office as possible ...and as often as possible! If anyone knew when an orgasm was coming, Shirley was high on the list!!

She was shorter than him by a good foot, her brown hair cut short over her round, cheery face. She was wearing a dark grey, tight skirt that actually fitted quite well over her wide hips, and hung a good few inches above her knee. Above that was a loose green sweater that was thin enough to highlight the suggestive shape of her ample bosom. Her wide smile was genuine, and her light brown eyes sparkled as she spoke. Words that really got his attention!

"Fancy a quick fuck yourself?"

Normally he'd have fended her off with some smart come-back or other, but just then his eyes were dragged back inside the room as he'd distinctly heard Alice's cry of exultation as she got bombarded into a big climax and in time to watched Edwards buttocks clench as he thrust hard inside her again before throwing his head back as he climaxed too! 'Hot' wasn't the word for it, and the bulge in his pants had grown noticeably!

But that may have been partly due to Shirley's devilish fingers exploring and caressing the bulge at the same time! Maybe more than partly!

"I'll take this as a 'yes' then... " she'd whispered into his ear, "I'll see you in the storeroom ... but give me a few minutes.." she'd added before turning and slipping away.

He'd been in a quandary, he'd known that he should be getting back to the photo-shoot with the documents, he'd known that he shouldn't really be indulging in sex with Shirley when it was likely to be public knowledge within minutes of the event, but then again there had been the uncomfortable problem of the bulge in his pants, and after seeing his idol, Sharmi semi-naked on the photo-shoot bed, and Alice and Edward going at it so enthusiastically in the meeting room, his arousal levels had been sky high!

In the end, as he'd watched Alice finally wriggle out from under Edward, her dress in disarray and her splendid boobs and sex on display, he'd dragged himself away from the window and cautiously followed Shirley to the small storeroom at the other end of the office. But he'd finally resolved to tell her that he couldn't do it, that he didn't have time!

He'd been looking around to see if anyone was watching when he got to the door, but nobody seemed to be paying attention, so he turned the handle and slipped quickly in. The room was small, and lit only by a bare electric bulb in the ceiling throwing shadows everywhere. Two rows of shelving ran down either side with a narrow corridor between. At the end was a small table and lone, wooden chair. It wasn't designed for comfort, but it was certainly private.

As he'd closed the door behind him, he'd felt Shirley come up close from behind. He'd started to turn towards her and apologise.

"Now Shirley, I'm sorry but ...mmmmmmmmph!"

She'd reached up with a hand round his neck and firmly pulled him towards her as she'd reached up with her lips. When they'd met she'd immediately started an enthusiastic kiss, her tongue pushing its way straight into his mouth, squashing him hard up against the door with her soft body. He'd struggled to get free for maybe a second or so before his hormones had taken over and he was returning the kiss with gusto! Then he'd heard the door lock click behind him as Shirley turned the key. She'd clearly no intention of being disturbed!

In the midst of the kiss, she'd soon taken the opportunity to feel his impressive bulge again and he'd groaned at the electric contact. There'd been no doubt about it then , whatever his reservations, he was going to have to fuck her! He glanced sideways at the small table. Amazingly it seemed to have some sort of big cushion spread across it and at the same time he'd spotted a couple of articles of white underwear resting on the chair, a big bra and some matching panties. She had certainly been busy he'd thought, and the sight of the underwear on the chair had implied that she wasn't now wearing any, a fact that he'd immediately confirmed by slipping his hand inside her sweater and cupping one of her full, bare breasts! She'd sighed happily as he massaged it for a few minutes and started to work on her hardening nipple!

The kiss had gone on for long minutes whilst each of them tantalised the other, she busy between his legs making him even painfully bigger, and him caressing each breast in turn under her jumper until her nipples were tingling so hard that she'd felt like they'd soon explode!

In the end, with a gasp, she'd pulled away from the kiss, her hands working feverishly to undo his belt and yank down his slack's zipper. Instantly her hand was inside his pants and drawing out his big, meaty erection.

"Oh My!!" she'd gasped in wonder as she felt it's impressive size making him feel even more powerful, even harder!

Then, to his surprise, she'd dropped down to her knees and was busy licking and sucking him, whilst her fingers worked magically on the sensitive skin at the base of his cock. His head went back at the sudden explosion of feeling radiating out from between his legs and his hands pressed her head into him for more! After she'd caressed him for a few minutes with her lips and fingers, she quickly fed his throbbing tip up to her lips and almost sucked him inside her mouth where her tongue had skilfully gotten to work to drive him crazy.

He'd known that he couldn't stand that for long though and after a few minutes of pure bliss, he'd pushed her face away. She'd looked up at him in concern, but then smiled as he'd lifted her onto her feet twisted her around and up against the door and dragged up her sweater so that he could get at her ample breasts again, suckling on her nipples and teasing them with his fingers and tongue until her ragged breathing had confirmed to him how aroused she'd become!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers