A Stunning Photo-Shoot Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creamy white thighs above her stockings led his eyes straight to her throbbing sex. Her curly, thin tuft of blonde hair peeping out from under her bundles skirt, sat invitingly above her gaping sex, labia spread wide and her pink, round entrance blatantly staring at him, dribbling her sweet inner juices! His eyes widened in delight as he stopped to drink in the erotic sight.

She wasn't interested in that though, her eyes only had one focus and that was on the big, meaty erection standing proudly out from between his legs. She was desperate to feel it inside her, so reached down and took him, urgently pulling him forward, only stopping and letting go when the bulbous end of his cock was pushed right up against her sweet, tight opening.

"Take me!" she instructed urgently, pushing her sex towards him.

"Oh God yes!" he whispered as he thrust forward with his hips.

She was immediately engulfed with hot, sensuous feelings as she felt him force open her defences, gasping in delight at how his thick manhood stretched her entrance and then began to remorselessly drive deep, deep inside her. It felt absolutely divine!

He'd been holding his breath at the thought of penetrating her, but let it out in a long, slow sigh as he pushed forward and felt his tingling cock driving inside her, luxuriating in the delicious feeling of her hot vagina wrapping around him and gripping his cock so incredibly tightly.

It seemed to take an age, but they both grunted together in satisfaction when their bodies met and his hardness had completely filled her.

"God, so big ...soooo long!"

"Oh wow! You're so hot and tight!"

Their lust filled eyes met again and then their lips were suddenly together again, the kiss just as deep and hard as his erection, settled excitedly as it was and throbbing intensely in her welcoming cavern.

They stayed still like that for a good few minutes, glued together, kissing hard and enjoying the delirious feel of their joining, before Lizzie gently pushed her hips back at him, gasping at the extra depth he seemed to reach, but also triggering his instinctive, primitive urge to thrust, to fuck! He pulled away slowly, and then drove deeply back into her welcoming heat. She was so wet that he slid easily back and forth as he set up a steady rhythm, grunting with the effort of each thrust, delighting in the sound of her sighs and moans as she responded!

For her, the delicious feelings radiating out from between her legs and coursing through the rest of her tense, sexually charged body was so intense, it was hard to think about anything else. She couldn't quite understand how she'd got herself into this position, but now that she was full of this wonderful erection she didn't care. Six months without having a man inside her was helping to drive her hormone riddled body to even higher and higher levels of arousal!

Simon was concentrating hard on the way that his own delightfully electric sensations were hitting his loins as his cock ploughed remorselessly back and forth inside her tight vagina. He was also doing his best not to let the sensations overwhelm him too soon! Could he get her to climax before his own inevitable eruption took place? If not, would she ever want to fuck again? That prospect was an awful thought and, for no obvious reason, one that triggered another urgent realisation. He hadn't touched her breasts! Not only did he suddenly have an absolute obsession with getting his hands on her twin orbs, but maybe that would help get her off?

One of his hands immediately left the comfort of the warm buttock that it was gripping and quickly slid up her side, sliding over the tight ribbed sweater that she was wearing and finally finding the bulge it was searching for. Quickly he cupped her breast, enjoying the feel of her trapped orb and instinctively began to massage it. The reaction was immediate! Lizzie seemed to freeze for a second at the unexpected touch and, even though he was caressing her through her sweater and bra, her breast responded with a new wave of instant pleasure as her nipple hardened and rubbed tantalisingly up against the inside of her bra. Suddenly she was kissing him back even harder, and the groan that escaped her throat when he set to work on her other breast was distinctly primeval!

Now it was her turn to worry about her climax. She was so close! The incessant pounding of her pussy had brought her close to the edge, and now that her tingling breasts were adding to the pressure building up inside her, she was just desperate to get to that final, earth shattering peak! But, in the back of her mind, she could feel that he was getting close himself, the grunting and straining, combined with a gradual speeding up of his fucking pace told its own story. She had to do something herself! Instinctively one hand slipped from around his neck and descended to her waist where she slipped it between them, under her ruffled skirt and urgently searched out her pussy. She sighed inwardly when she came across her mound, sliding over her mound and slipping deeper.

Simon had felt the move, not really knowing what she was doing, but he jerked away from her lips in surprise when he felt her fingers tracing their way around their joining, sliding over his juice covered member as it slid in and out of her throbbing entrance.

"Oh Jeeeesus!" he gasped in response to the electric contact.

But then they were gone as quickly as they came!

Having satisfied her curiosity about what he'd feel like as he penetrated her, those practiced fingers quickly searched higher for that little, erect beacon of pleasure that was busy sending her body into such a painfully pleasurable state. When she found it, she sighed with an earthy satisfaction and quickly began to massage around it in small, familiar circular movements, knowing that this was the way to quick release!

Even then she managed to delay the inevitable for just a short while longer as she teetered on the brink, savouring those extra sweet seconds of intense bliss-filled anticipation, before finally flicking at her engorged clit and sending herself over the edge to welcome the earth shattering orgasm that enveloped her taut, tension racked body.

Simon knew she'd finally come, and come hard, as her grip on his neck tightened like a vice and she buried her head into his shoulder to muffle the cry that had been forced out of her by the intensity of the climax. His marauding cock paused briefly when he felt her vagina start to spasm around him and it was such a fantastic feeling that he knew that there was no holding back for him either, so he pushed deep and hard as his cock began to convulse in sympathy, shooting out a stream of hot seed deep inside her! After a couple of more slightly less intense thrusts to savour the thrilling feel of his cock jettisoning the rest of his load inside her hot depths, he finally rested himself inside her, pulling her tightly to him and groaning with fulfilment into her ear.

"Oh My God Lizzie ... that was ... that was..."

She was still breathing hard as she came down from her own climax but, eventually, she was able to fill in the rest of the sentence.

"...ABSOLUTELY FUCKING FANTASTIC!!"

He grinned as he finally eased back from her, staring softly into her warm, flushed features, "I'm pleased to hear that!"

"Oh!" she responded disappointedly as his softened cock finally slid out of her, but then a big smile spread across her face as she leaned forward and kissed him again. Softer and gentle this time. maybe with a promise of more to come he hoped. Incredibly satisfied as he felt after the hot sex, he still wasn't sure of himself with her, and his concern deepened as she looked at her watch and pushed him away.

"Oh God, look at the time ... how long have we been at it?!" she gasped in alarm

"Quick, get yourself dressed and we'd better get back out there before people miss us!" she added urgently, before easing herself off of the wash basin and brushing down her skirt.

Then a flash of surprise crossed her face as she squeezed her legs together because she'd felt something warm dribbling onto her inner thigh.

"Oh Jesus, I'm leaking!" she gasped, "...Christ Simon, how much cum did you pump into me?!" as alarm changed to wonder on her beautiful face.

He was looking apologetic, but couldn't really answer the question, although he was feeling pleased with himself, despite the circumstances. Lizzie noted the look and her expression immediately softened.

"Not your fault... "she added more warmly, "...well, it probably is I suppose, but wow, how you've filled me! You'd better get out now though, and I'll clean up a bit and follow you!"

By now he'd got his pants up and fastened his slacks, so he nodded back, but didn't move immediately.

"Get going then!" she added impatiently.

He smiled and turned, but when he reached the door and was closing it behind him, he heard her parting words, "Mmmmm Simon ...we really must do that again some time!".

It made his day - just what he wanted as well!!

***** Sharmi Decides to Tease *****

Simon took a deep breath before heading back across the bedroom suite. It was necessary to try and get his heart rate down a bit before he had a heart attack, but also because of the nonchalant air that he was trying to put over as he walked back to the sofa. He could tell that Lizzie was desperate that no-one would suspect what had been going on in the bathroom.

He was let down by a couple of things though. His face was still flushed a distinct red, and his hair was tousled after the way that Lizzie had been running her fingers through it. As he slowly sat down on the sofa again, he took in another long, deep breath and glanced around. Good, no-one seemed to have noticed him.

He was relieved to see that the photographer was still directing the delectable Sharmi and, although the sultry pop-star gave him a quick speculative glance in between shots, she didn't say anything. Neither had anyone else. He was breathing easier now. It looked like they'd got away with it.

Fortunately he hadn't heard Mel and Sandra discussing him from the back of the room.

"He looks like the cat that's just sampled the cream!" whispered the hairdresser.

"I know, fancy Simon of all people, the little imp! Fucking the PA, would you believe it!" chuckled Sandra, " ... maybe we should get to know him better!"

The little imp in question was now getting worried again though, and not because of any of the comments from the back of the room.

The photo-shoot seemed to be coming to an end as the photographer, with Esmeralda's encouragement, directed Sharmi into a couple of very revealing poses, laying back on the bed, her legs spread with her long auburn hair splayed out on the pillow and her hands sensuously sliding over her sides and hips. The effect was electric, sexy as hell and the lens's attention seemed focussed solely on the skimpy lilac material only just covering her pussy mound.

Even after the session in the bathroom with Lizzie, Simon could feel a quick stirring of interest between his loins as he, like everyone else in the room seemed hypnotised by the sultry sight of what they were witnessing.

But then it really was all over. It looked like Sharmi had finally lost patience as she rolled over to the edge of the bed, swung her legs down, ran her hands through her hair to let it fall down her back and directed her attention at the startled Esmeralda.

"Right, that's it, time's up!" she snapped, "If you haven't got enough material by now then you need to employ a better photographer, I've had enough of this!"

And with that she positively flounced her way over to the sofa where Simon was sitting, looking slightly gob-smacked and a little concerned that Lizzie still hadn't reappeared from the bathroom!

"Okay young man, hand it over!" Sharmi instructed as she finally reached him.

But as she approached, Simon's attention had been pretty much solely focussed on the pop star's sexy figure, covered in a slight sheen of sweat after the session under the hot lights. And in particular her partially covered boobs, which had been joggling happily around in front of her by a combination of the bra's generous uplift push, and the exaggerated motion of her hips as she did her flounce! It had been such a stunning sight that his mind hadn't quite got back into gear yet.

"What ...errr...oh!" he spluttered as her expression narrowed and she reached forward, pushing her delicious orbs even closer to his face.

"The robe idiot!" she snapped, although she softened the tone by giving him a warm smile as well as she reached around him to grab the soft white garment at his side.

What she hadn't bargained for though was that he was sitting on part of it, so when she pulled back on it, the robe stayed in place, making her fall forward slightly before she regained her balance. Simon's reaction was to jump and splutter as the soft boobs that he'd been admiring so much suddenly nestled right into his face! His hands automatically reached up to grab her hips and stop her falling and the feel of her taut young buttocks on his hands was disturbingly good. Amazingly, after what had just happened in the bathroom, he felt another quick reaction from between his legs!

Sharmi was shocked as well at the sudden turn of events, feeling his face suddenly rubbing across her golden orbs, and getting a quick jolt of pleasure as her boobs reacted to the contact, and then a flash of excitement from lower down as his hands closed around her hips. It took her a few moments to regain her composure and pull away from him.

"Simon!" she gasped, trying hard to understand how her body had reacted to him.

"Oh God...sorry!" he spluttered in total dismay, before twisting slightly and pulling out the robe from under him and offering it to the sex goddess in front of him.

She took it and gave him a puzzled smile as she quickly slipped it on and wrapped it loosely around herself, before sitting next to him.

"Well, that was a fun!" she said mysteriously, and in such a way that he had no idea what she was referring to, but happy at least that she hadn't complained about being groped!

"So, what did you think to the final shoot?" she asked mischievously, resting a hand on his knee and knowing full well that he'd been absent for a large part of it. She was intrigued to find out why. And also intrigued to know here her best friend and PA had got to!

"Ah here's our Lizzie at last!" she announced looking past Simon, and he breathed a sigh of relief at not having to answer any more questions!

Lizzie had indeed re-appeared from the bathroom and was walking across the room to them. She'd had time to straighten out her hair and clothing and generally make herself look less like a woman who'd just had a glorious sex session and more like a professional PA. Her confidence that no-one had noticed her absence with Simon was dented a little as she reached Sandra and Mel though, the hairdresser giving her a blatant, knowing wink as she passed.

She was a bit flustered as well that she'd missed the end of the shoot, and was wondering how long Sharmi had been chatting up Simon when she saw how close they were sitting and the way her hand was caressing his knee. She felt like telling her boss to pack it in as she sat down, but realised that would really give the game away! She could at least make sure that Simon felt her presence though and pushed her left right up against him as she arranged herself on the sofa.

"Hi Sharmi, sorry I missed the last bit, some texts came in and I had to deal with some ... errr issues ... in the bathroom to get a bit of privacy!" Okay a little white lie perhaps, but Lizzie wasn't going to admit that she'd just fucked a man that she'd only met an hour or so ago. She still couldn't really believe that it had happened herself. But her tingling body could!

The pop star leaned across Simon a little to respond, and the loosely wrapped robe fell open a little more at the top, so that he got another, big, dose of boob cleavage when he looked down! It stirred an even bigger response in his loins! He could hardly believe it. How could he possibly be feeling aroused again with Sharmi, after he'd only just fucked her PA? Maybe it was because he'd fantasized about having sex with Sharmi for so long, but even so...!

"Oh, okay Lizzie," whispered Sharmi, "glad you're on top of it all... was Simon a help as well?"

Simon felt his cheeks redden, but Lizzie was quick on the uptake, "Oh yes, he's a dear. Brought me in some papers that I needed...just at the right time in fact!"

She added the last bit as she gave him a sweet smile and reached out to pat and then hold his free knee possessively. Having seen the way that Sharmi was practically pushing her tits into Simon's face again, she did a bit of shuffling against him. The feel of her thigh caressing his drew his eyes that way, and they widened as he saw that the movement had made her skirt ride high up her legs again leaving her jazzy black stocking tops in plain view, along with a suggestive band of white skin below the hemline. Lizzie wasn't about to let her sexy bombshell boss have the initiative here!

Sharmi had an answer though. She was surprised to see the way that her friend was behaving with Simon, and her suspicions about what had just happened in the bathroom were building by the second. Could Lizzie really have just had sex with him, all the way? In a public place? So soon after they'd met? It didn't seem in the least bit like Lizzie's normal, cautious approach to life.

She decided to push a little further.

"You know what Lizzie," she said as if the thought had just sprung into her mind, " ... you just won't believe how arousing it is to be flaunting yourself in so many skimpy lingerie items. They've all rubbed and tantalised my skin so much that I feel so incredibly...so incredibly horny! You'll really have to help me deal with it later!" she added with a mischievous grin spreading over her face.

It was meant to shock Simon, but Sharmi was surprised to suddenly realise that it was exactly how she felt!

She reinforced the message by slowly, deliberately crossing her legs, the robe material falling away and leaving one long, graceful leg, clad only in a suspender and sheer black stocking right under Simon's wide eyes.

He just couldn't believe what he was hearing, or what he was seeing, or what he was feeling!!

"Oh goodness Sharmi!" snapped Lizzie, annoyed now at the way her friend was behaving, and intensely aware of the implications of what she'd just said about their relationship. She was just hoping that Simon had missed it.

He had. Eyes still wide, almost overwhelmed by the electric sensation of being the sandwich between such sexy ladies, he was frozen in place and, despite the recent sex, the hot feelings stirring in his loins blossomed yet again!

Lizzie was about to follow-up with some more well chosen words, when she was distracted by the sudden appearance of Esmeralda at their side.

"Fantastic Sharmi!!" she positively gushed," You looked absoluuuutely fabulous! I can't wait to see what the prints come out like!!"

"They won't all be printable in a fashion mag!" responded the pop star tartly, "...that photographer was taking some serious liberties with my poses! If they turn up on any porn sites I'm going to sue!"

Esmeralda was taken aback, "Oh I'm sure there wouldn't be anything like that..."she blustered before quickly changing the subject, " ...anyway, if you can just get changed again and let us have those last items back we can start to pack up."

Whether it was just aimed at winding the fashion editor up or not, Sharmi's response gave everyone a surprise.

"Actually Essie dear, I'm feeling quite comfortable in this bra and panties set. I think that I'll hang onto them for a while longer..."