A Stunning Photo-Shoot Pt. 02

Story Info
After sex in the Photo-Shoot, pop-star Sharmi shocks Simon.
10.7k words
4.77
11.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers

((Authors Note -

Please note that this is Adult Erotic Fiction, so should only be read by those who qualify!

This is the second part of my Stunning Photo-Shoot story. I'd originally planned for it to be the final one, but got a bit carried away (as usual) and it ended up being a bit on the chunky side! So, as I couldn't bear to delete anything (no wonder I'm not a professional writer!), I've now decided that it will be a three parter! I hope that you will bear with me... and with Simon, Sharmi and Lizzie who seem to be having a ball!

As usual, this story will make most sense if read after Part 1, but just as a reminder, here's a quick précis of events so far...

Simon is working as an intern at a famous fashion magazine as part of his college degree. He's not particularly happy as it's not his favourite subject area and his boss, the bitchy Esmeralda, proves to be a totally disorganised tyrant! But then he finds out about a lingerie photo-shoot that's been arranged with his fantasy pop-star idol, the tempestuous Sharmi, and gets included on the 'team'. The shoot takes place in a swanky hotel bedroom suite where he gets to see much more of Sharmi than he'd expected, and gets on well with the pop-star's friend and PA, Lizzie... very well in fact! Sharmi takes a dislike to Esmeralda though, as do many people, but seems taken with the young intern and eventually wraps up the session slightly early and invents an excuse to hang on to him for a while longer...

Comments and scores are always welcome, but anyway, I sincerely hope that you enjoy...

Duke ))

***** Relaxing after the Photo-Shoot *****

When young fashion intern Simon found himself in the swanky hotel corridor it would be fair to say that he felt bemused.

He also felt incredibly aroused!

The young, sandy haired man, wearing casual fawn slacks and a tight roll neck sweater was carrying a couple of empty lingerie boxes and an expression that reflected his mixed up thoughts after the events of the recent photo-shoot in the hotel suite that he'd just left.

There was confusion about how fast things had just developed, concern about what his fashion magazine boss, the fearsome Esmeralda, really thought about him being whisked away by the two gorgeous girls at his side and a strong sense of anticipation, tinged with a little trepidation about what might happen next!

Both the girls had flirted with him outrageously as the photo-shoot had wound down, and he'd already had a totally unexpected sex session with the delectable Lizzie, pop star Sharmi's efficient PA but how would the famous pop celebrity herself react if she found out? It had felt almost as though she'd kidnapped him from under the nose of the horrible fashion magazine editor, and he wasn't at all sure whether it was because Sharmi liked him, or whether she wanted to stick two fingers up at Esmerelda, whom she'd clearly taken a strong dislike to!!

The only thing that he was really sure of as he strode down the corridor between them was that things didn't look like getting any less complicated!

That feeling was reinforced considerably as he felt Sharmi's hand slide down his back and over his bum cheek, grasping it possessively and giving him a friendly squeeze! She was still only wearing the white terry robe, and some outrageously sexy lilac lingerie underneath, a fact that Simon was uncomfortably aware of having watched her parade around in it just a few minutes before! Not to be outdone Lizzie, who was wearing a more conservative grey top, tight black skirt, matching jazzy black stockings and pixie boots, let her hand follow suit on his other side and took possession of the other one!

All the while, both young women were chatting amicably about the photo-shoot as if nothing was happening and, carrying the boxes in both hands he was unable, and somewhat unwilling anyway, to interfere as the girls sensuously caressed his behind!

"Lucky that you managed to get us a suite on the same floor Lizzie, I don't think that I could have stood being in the same room as that bitch Esmeralda a minute longer!" laughed Sharmi.

"Nothing 'lucky' about it at all, just a bit of forward planning!" responded Lizzie, equally light heartedly, "...it's amazing what hotel managers will do for me at the mention of your name, and it IS my job to look after you!" she added as they reached another big, ornate door at the end of the corridor and she finally let go of Simon's bum long enough to pull a cardkey out of her purse and open it.

"Ah 'Champers'!... Good thinking Lizzie!!" squealed Sharmi delightedly as she spotted a large green bottle, almost submerged in a silver ice-bucket and sitting on a coffee table in the middle of the room. Finally she let go of Simon's other bum cheek as she headed quickly across to it, diverting around a big three seat sofa, white terry robe flaring out dramatically behind her.

"She's easily pleased," whispered Lizzie secretively into Simon's ear as they followed more sedately behind, her hand back, possessively, on his bum again, "...and whatever happens here with Sharmi, don't forget that I want to see you again later...to talk privately!" she added insistently.

Simon didn't know what to make of this mysterious message and as they'd arrived at the coffee table where Sharmi had pulled out the bottle, and was examining the label, there was no time to try and clarify.

"Oh, only two glasses!" she exclaimed indicating the tall champagne flutes on the tray next to the silver bucket. This led to an hilarious conversation about sharing or using straws that had both girls exploding with laughter!

Simon was still slightly bewildered but pleased to see how well the two of them got on together, even if Sharmi was technically the 'boss'. Lizzie was definitely the 'organiser' though and was quickly on the phone to reception, the mention of Sharmi's name ensuring that room service delivered a third glass within minutes!

"Oh, put those things down and grab a glass!" exclaimed Sharmi impatiently as she suddenly realised that Simon was still standing with the empty lingerie boxes, and looking slightly uncomfortable, "... and now that you're part of 'OUR' team, you can join in the celebrations with us!"

There followed an extremely pleasant half an hour or so for Simon. With filled glasses in hand they'd toasted just about everything they could think of, the girls giggling together throughout and Simon finally joining in the fun, making jokes and teasing them too as the effect of the bubbly combined with their infectious presence finally made him relax! By then they'd all sat down together on the sofa, Simon in the middle and, as before, the soft bodies of Sharmi and Lizzie pressing up against him from either side!

By now though he was just enjoying the physical contact, not worrying about it and when Lizzie suggested ordering a second bottle of bubbly he was first to toast the idea! He missed the secret little smile that the two young women gave each other though, and the wink that Sharmi added to it!

They took longer over the second bottle, savouring it now, chatting more casually, telling each other anecdotes, and then both women's eyes shot up in surprise when he admitted that he'd written a few songs of his own. Normally he'd have kept that very quiet but in their easy company, he'd just blurted it out...and regretted it immediately when Sharmi had jumped up, disappeared into the bedroom and re-appeared with an acoustic guitar!

"No!" he protested.

"YES!!" they'd insisted, laughing at his discomfort before Lizzie added, "Come on Simon...we won't be critical..."

"Well not too much!" added a smiling Sharmi as she handed him the instrument.

In the end he'd given in and, sitting on a nearby chair, he'd impressed his audience by first checking the tuning by ear and then, shyly, by belting out a quick rocker, before adding a soft, mellow ballad.

Sharmi and Lizzie hadn't expected to be impressed, they'd been ready to let him down gently, but as he finished, both leaned forward on the sofa and clapped him enthusiastically. Both songs had been surprisingly good, catchy yet moody, and they'd looked at each other in increasing amazement as he'd performed.

"Oh my..." said Sharmi gushingly, "...you're definitely wasted as a lowly 'Intern'!"

But it was Lizzie's look of open admiration that really made him blush! When he'd sat back between them on the sofa, they'd both pushed up even closer and kissed him enthusiastically on the cheek making his heart beat even faster! They'd talked music now and they'd both been impressed with his knowledge, but it was a subject he was totally comfortable with so the time had passed easily.

Unfortunately that time came to an end all too soon.

Sharmi had suddenly, out of nowhere, announced that Lizzie had an appointment to meet someone, so she'd have to go. To Simon, Lizzie hadn't seemed quite so enthusiastic, and it was only when Sharmi had got up and almost dragged her to the window that she'd reluctantly moved. There'd followed a fairly heated conversation, conducted in whispers so that Simon couldn't pick up on the words, but it was interspaced by plenty of pointed looks in his direction.

Suddenly he was feeling uncomfortable again!

Eventually, Lizzie had pulled away and picked up her purse and briefcase, given Simon a look that he just couldn't decipher, but then headed towards the room door.

"And don't you dare forget to text me!" she called sharply back to Sharmi as she finally left the room.

'Wow!', thought a dismayed Simon , 'What's happening here?!' Suddenly the easy banter had become an open battleground!

"Nothing to worry about," Sharmi said as she came back to the sofa, leaned into him again as she patted his thigh and positively drenched him in her perfume as her hair brushed the side of his face. It was enough to get his blood racing again, and triggered a quick reaction between his legs!

***** Sharmi Decides to Tease, but then... *****

But suddenly things were very different!

Instead of the shared fun when both women were there, now there was a more electric atmosphere as Sharmi continued to rub up against him whilst appearing to chat normally! Here he was, alone with the sexy singer at last. A situation he'd only dreamed about before, and the discomfort between his legs intensified dramatically!

Her next words dampened his fantasies a little though.

"Well Simon, it's a shame, but I suppose that I ought really to let you take these lingerie items back now. That's what we told that bitch boss of yours after all..." "

He was just coming to terms with the reality of his situation, and disappointment, when she finally leaned away from him, but instead of heading to the bedroom to change as he'd expected, she wiggled her shoulders and let the loosened rob drop over her shoulders, down her arms to settle at her waist! His eyes immediately widened and dropped to her bosom where her glorious bra-clad boobs had suddenly been uncovered again!

Sharmi had seen his reaction out of the corner of her eye and smiled. She was a bit of a tease by nature, and Simon's obvious discomfort in her presence was making it easy for her, although she was still feeling distinctly horny after the extended photo-shoot in slinky underwear, so maybe...

.

"Thing is Simon, before you go, I just wanted your opinion on the material that they've used on this bra. It's just sooo, so comfortable...what do you think?"

As she was speaking her hands lifted up to cup her breasts and began to fondle them sensuously as she pretended to check out the thin bra material. It triggered a reaction in her aroused state that set her hidden nipples tingling and was so distinctly unsettling that she took in a quick breath to control herself. A quick glance at Simon conformed that his eyes had never left her bust, his mouth was open and, if anything, his eyes had got even bigger!

Simon was certainly bemused at the way that she was behaving, but the sight of his favourite singer caressing her breasts practically within touching distance led to an even more intense reaction between his legs! And it didn't subside at all when she reached out, took his hands and placed them onto her beautiful mounds, only partially covered by the lilac half-cup bra so that his fingers encountered a good deal of firm flesh as well!

"See what I mean?" she said matter-of-factly, but at the same time enjoying the sweet sensation of his touch, "...you'll need to rub the material a bit to get the idea though," she added as she realised that his hands were frozen in place as the shock of cupping her delicious mounds rippled through his body.

"Like this..." she added as she placed her hands over his own and started to move them around, sucking in a quick breath as her hidden nipples reacted in delight at the renewed attention!

After a short while, breathing more deeply, she released his hands so that they could explore on their own, taking in a longer deeper breath as she dealt with the sudden burst of exciting feelings radiating out from her sensitive boobs. He seemed to have got the message though and it took no time at all for his fingers to explore every square inch of her bra cup and, as if by accident, to begin to edge further onto the taut bare swelling beyond!

Sharmi was in two minds about letting him continue because, truth was, that she was gradually losing control as he got bolder. Both practically and, more complicatedly, emotionally as well. How far was she going to go with him? Teasing was one thing, but the sudden fire that his touch had ignited inside her was leading somewhere else entirely! In the end, after suffering for a few more delicious minutes, she took in a quick breath and called a halt.

"So 'Young Sir', what do you think then?" she said finally in a husky tone.

"Oh God, but they feel beautiful...both of them!" he responded eagerly, giving each breast an encouraging little squeeze at the same time.

"I meant the material..." she sighed.

"Oh, yes...that...well... mmmm feels fine to me," he said disappointedly as she slowly, but firmly removed his hands from her throbbing orbs.

He'd been so lost in the pleasure of caressing her hot tits that he'd not really thought about what he was doing, but now that his senses were returning, he was realising that he'd just effectively assaulted the girl of his fantasies. Okay she'd asked him to do it, but probably not like that, and certainly not for that long! Suddenly the fingers that had been starting to trace over her bare skin felt like they were on fire. He mentally cringed as he finally dragged his eyes off her boobs and back to her face.

Fortunately she was smiling. He finally let out the breath that he'd been holding in for so long.

"Well, that felt nice anyway," she confirmed, "...oh, and by the way, could you feel my nipples through the material?"

He couldn't believe that she'd asked that so casually and just gave a silent nod in reply. He certainly had stumbled over them a few times, and boy had they felt perky!

Sharmi was moving on though and to Simon's disappointment swivelled on the sofa and turned her back to him. With the robe nestling around her waist, he was left to admire her shapely bare back and did so... lovingly! He loved the way that her curled, auburn hair tumbled down her back, almost to her bra strap, and then the way that her backbone led his eyes downwards until it disappeared under the robe. Her slim waist seemed to accentuate her curves, and the robe just hinted at the way that her sensuous body widened around her buttocks! He found that his throat was dry and swallowed , longing to reach out and slide his hands over her gorgeous , tanned skin. The bulge in his pants wasn't getting any smaller!

"Come on Simon, get on with it!" Sharmi interrupted his little fantasy a little testily.

"Errr, what...?" he mumbled.

She twisted her head and gave him a sharp look.

"Well, I thought that you were supposed to be responsible for getting my underwear back to the magazine? You can't expect ME to do it can you? You can start by unfastening my bra and pushing it off!"

When she turned back away from him she was finding it hard to control a fit of giggles!

Simon's eyes had widened yet again. Was she seriously expecting him to undress her now? Wow, most people would pay for the chance, and her idol had just effectively told him to strip her! And like now - better get on with it before she changes her mind he thought deliriously!

His first task was to ease some of the long strands of auburn hair away from the narrow, lilac bra strap to get at the fastening and she flinched slightly at the touch. He wasn't going to class himself as an expert in bras, but with two hands it was pretty much a doddle to ease the ends open in the middle of her bare back and let the straps pull apart.

Having released the fastenings, he pulled back and waited. He was expecting her to wiggle her shoulders or something, like women do to shrug off the bra straps, but she didn't move. Then he remembered her words...'push it off'...what in heaven did that mean?

"Well, don't stop know," she added, sounding impatient, but struggling to hold in another fit of giggles, "...we need to avoid stretching the material in the cups, so you'll need to slide your hands around me, slip them inside the bra cups and push it off... it's obvious, surely!"

His eyebrows rose. Was she serious? He'd never heard of anything like it... stretchy bra cups? But on the other hand the thought of getting his hands on her boobs again overcame any questions of reason so he let his hands slip inside the loosened bra side band and eased them forward over her smooth skin.

His touch was just what she'd wanted, triggering a delightful electric surge up and down her spine, and she held her breath in anticipation as his fingers slid around her side and towards her tingling breasts.

When his fingertips finally came across the swelling of her golden orbs, he paused for a second, wondering how she would react again, but when she simply sighed contentedly he pressed on quickly, desperate to cup her soft flesh! He made a small pretence of pushing the bra material away, but quickly moved around to capture each of her breasts in his hands, caressing them sensuously!

When his searching fingers found her nipples, she finally let out the breath that she'd been holding in a sharp gasp as her pert nubs suddenly seemed to exploded with warm, electric signals that literally shot around her body. Her head rocked back and she moaned as she felt him shuffle up against her, his head on her shoulder, swamped with her sweet perfume again.

It was about now that she realised that this was definitely going beyond a little gentle teasing. She'd quite liked the rather shy young man from the off, but hadn't intended anything other than some gentle, or in her case, flamboyant flirting! But now, with her already aroused body positively lighting up at his touch, she knew that she wanted more!!

And more is exactly what she got!

***** Simon Begins to Get the Lingerie Sorted *****

For a good few minutes she let Simon's hands get busy cupping and caressing her breasts, interspaced with gentle bouts of nipple manipulation between his fingers and thumbs that almost sent her into orbit, and inevitably stoked up the fires kindled and now throbbing heartily between her legs. At first she wanted it to go on forever, but eventually she wanted more, much more of him, more of the excitement building in her body!

He'd murmured into her ear his delight at how fabulous her naked breasts felt in his hands, and after feeling the way that her nipples had reacted to him, getting harder and more erect by the second, he was eager to experiment. When he finally got hold of one between finger and thumb, squeezed hard and pulled at it, she nearly fell off the sofa at the sudden explosion of hot feelings in her bosom! It was only his arms wrapped around her that kept her in place, hanging on dearly as they were to her captured boobs!

duke1951
duke1951
337 Followers