A Stupid Bet - 2 Years Later

Story Info
Are our new neighbours taking us on another journey?
2.7k words
3.49
19.8k
15
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After sharing the last adventure of my wife Julia in "A Stupid Bet -- The Final Assignment" I wrongly assumed that there would never again be an event in our lives worth relating you!

It had been 2 years since Julia left her job working for my boss Carl and his wife Susan.

She admitted later that although she enjoyed the contract negotiations and obviously the added benefit of an unexpected sexual encounter -- or a mind blowing fuck as I preferred to call it -- she genuinely felt that it was not what she wanted to do with her marriage or life. We didn't need the extra money and although we never fell out with each other I always assured her that our love was strong enough and I was more often proud of her than jealous and never felt threatened.

There is undoubtedly a difference between a wife who cheats and gets found out than a situation where the husband may not be in a position of control but is a willing participant in the events that unfold. Despite what many correspondents on these pages may say, there is an electric thrill to watch a stranger's rock hard cock part the slippery wet lips of your wife's cunt and slowly disappear until it is balls deep. To be able to watch your wife's face contort and gasp in unadulterated pleasure as another man pounds his way to an orgasm and fills her cunt with fertile sperm like an animal is unbelievably thrilling -- he is satisfied, she is satisfied (usually craves another) and the husband or partner genuinely ends up with an erection that is painful in its new found size and hardness. If that is a cuckold then I must be that man. If I discovered my wife cheating behind my back, however, that would be the end of our partnership with little hope of reconciliation. Anyhow 2 years of normal life followed her leaving the job and as it was my "Stupid Bet" that created the situation in the first place and events that followed - I am happy with the consequences.

Last year we went on holiday to Cap d Agde in France as Julia wanted an all over tan in an open and acceptable environment. She loved to display her beautiful body and tease the guys old and young. Mine was the job of oiling her body to glisten in the sunlight which meant that I spent most of my time face down waiting for my cock to go down. It didn't matter if she was on her back or on her front she always had her legs spread as far apart as was comfortable and her smooth cunt was always shiny wet and inviting. One afternoon I had to go back to the hotel for a business phone call and as I was only going to be 30 minutes she opted to stay on the beach and perhaps take a swim. The call became over an hour long and when I got back to the beach I was surprised to see a group of 3 German teenagers who had previously been lying close by and watching the sexy display were now sat around her but I couldn't see what was going on.

Julia was sat up with her hands on her knees holding her thighs wide apart and she seemed to be busy chatting away. One boy was kneeling in front of her liberally applying sun tan oil to her legs whilst another was kneeling behind her oiling her shoulders and back and the third was using two hands on her breasts and stomach. All 3 cocks were fully erect as you would have expected and people were walking by like this was normal activity on a nudist beach. As I approached, Julia called out to instruct me to thank the boys for reapplying her sun tan oil after she had been in the sea for a swim and seemingly choosing to ignore the cocks that were accidentally touching her body now and again.

The boys nodded at me and continued to oil her body as if they didn't care who I was. The boy in front now had his hands at the top of her legs and his fingers were caressing the outside of Julia's cunt and all the while his cock was pulsing and jerking like it had a mind of its own. As soon as he rubbed over her clit with his thumb his index finger slipped in to her as the other two boys were now furiously pulling her nipples which resulted in her closing her mouth tightly as her body spasmed with a powerful orgasm. The boy in front took his fingers out of her cunt and grasped his cock and he instantly started spraying her stomach and slit with a youthful torrent of sperm. His pals laughed and congratulated him as they got up and walked back to their towels with their cocks waving to anybody that cared to look.

When Julia came back down to earth she couldn't help but laugh at what had just happened and as she had not been tempted to touch the boys at all, felt that she was blameless -- just shameless! I suppose I did see the funny side although I was now firmly lying on my stomach. We packed up and left soon after and the boys implored us to come back the next day but we felt that might be more than a little risky and we found somewhere else to sunbathe for the remainder of the week.

Alan our retired next door neighbour had sold up and retired to be close to family in Scotland and according to Julia never again mentioned the release she gave him 2 years ago but which always made her smile, especially when she saw him out with his grumpy wife. His house sold quickly and the new neighbours were a young couple probably late twenties early thirties and had no kids to disturb our garden and pool. Having helped them on a few occasions with the loan of tools or moving furniture around they invited us for a thank you and get to know you dinner.

Alison was clearly the driving force and David seemed a little aloof. They owned a media company and created adverts for national and foreign tv and short videos for motivation and selling skills. They certainly were not short of money and had plans to upgrade the house which probably needed it and had already installed a cinema in one of the rooms. They were both good looking and seemed well matched. Alison had a superb toned body, obviously kept in great shape and had long long blond hair. Her breasts were perfect 38's and it was always difficult to tell if she was wearing a bra or not which Julia found amusing. David was slim but I wouldn't have described as athletic. Julia and Alison really hit it off and whilst they were settling in, Alison was not working in the business and they spent more and more time together meeting for coffee or swimming in their pool or ours. Sunbathing topless or as Julia admitted sometimes naked was not unusual and of course Julia was proud of her all over tan.

Alison showed Julia a lot of the promotional videos that she both produced and acted in and Julia was very impressed with the profession standard. Alison was intrigued to discover why Julia had given up her work and was happy to be a home wife. On one occasion when they had both had a lot to drink Julia blurted out that she had also starred in "promotional" videos. Alison was immediately on it asking to see them but Julia lied that we had no copies. Carl had also promised that when Julia left the company he had no benefit in showing them to prospective clients and would destroy them but knowing him that was highly unlikely and had probably been watched by dozens of wealthy people all around the world, however over 2 years there was never any indication that they had become public.

On every occasion we were together with Alison and David at some point in the conversation Alison would have another go at getting more information on the videos until I blurted out that they were for exclusively internal promotion for the company only -- well that just opened another can of worms and she became obsessive in a friendly way about finding the videos.

A couple of months passed by and one evening whilst round there for drinks Dave was talking enthusiastically about a video he had just put the finishing touches to about how to maintain tight security for a Japanese law firm. As security was my business I was keen to see it and pass judgement but he insisted that it was in Japanese and a bit dull. This was my time to be as belligerent as they had been and kept insisting that I give my opinion on it. Later as the drink had flowed and Julia was just at the point of having too much to drink he relented and agreed to give us a view in the cinema room, so feeling a bit smug we trudged upstairs and took our seats as the lights dimmed and the video started.

It began with a long introduction from the Japanese CEO of the Tokyo law firm and obviously it was all in Japanese and dull and boring. After a few minutes the scene moved to a reception area where 2 Arab guards were waiting for a lift to open and as the doors opened -- out stepped Julia with her smart suit and briefcase! Julia squeezed my hand tightly and we were absolutely shocked as it was the film of her "First Assignment". We were horrified for many reasons not least of which was how they had managed to get a copy and also, though we had watched it dozens of times together but never in the company of anybody else. Julia unsteadily stood up to leave but Alison firmly returned her to her seat insisting it was extremely good and she would love our feedback at the end.

For those of you that have followed this story you will know that a complete strip search looking for hidden bugs finished with the 2 security guards being ordered to fuck Julia with their impressive cocks in tandem, neither wearing condoms until sperm is filmed pouring copiously out of her cunt and arse. We didn't know where to look or what to say but at the end of the video they both laughed at our discomfort and applauded the performance of Julia and they confirmed that they were aware that there were another 2 short films but were unable to get them, although they had tried very hard. We were both so turned on by others watching it with us and the massive bulge in David's trousers filled Julia with so much pride that she excused herself for 10 minutes whilst she went next door to get "something".

I was left to explain the Stupid Bet and the repercussions and Julia's time working as a negotiator -- successfully I might add but without sealing every deal with being fucked and why she had resigned after 2 years. At that Julia returned grinning from ear to ear waiving 2 DVD's being the first and the last and invited them to play them both. I was gobsmacked but she just shrugged her shoulders like the secret was out and couldn't be undone. As the lights dimmed and the first secret film of me losing the Stupid Bet played out she undid the belt on my trousers knowing that my cock would be at its longest and hardest and whispered that she was naked under her dress. These of course weren't normal theatre seats and were quite large enough for her to quietly move across me with her legs outside of mine and lowered herself down my length hanging on to the back of the seat. She was trying her best to be silent but as I was holding on to her waist I suddenly felt her dress being stripped from my hands and off over her head. Alison was stood behind her cupping her breasts and Julia never broke her steady rhythm until she screamed out loud as she felt my cock filling her cunt with jet after jet of spunk.

We remained silently hugging each other too frightened or too embarrassed to move until we heard the unmistakable sound of 2 people fucking that wasn't coming from the sound track of Julia's last dvd - her onstage performance at the hotel launch. We slowly turned round to see Alison naked standing with her hands on the back of a seat facing the screen with David fucking her from behind with his cock glistening wet in the half light as it pounded into her and he also watching Julia on the screen over Alison's shoulder. We both chuckled at the absurdity of what was happening but both stopped our amusement when Julia looked at my cock standing proud again! She stripped off my clothes, grabbed my cock and walked me over to the chair next to Alison and also stood with her hands on the back and splayed her legs until I entered her spunk drenched cunt for the second time in 10 minutes. I had watched this video many times but standing next to a man having sex with his wife being turned on by my wife was so erotic I grabbed her hips and fucked her harder and longer than I had for many years.

Alison and David finished their fuck before us and stood watching us. When I and Julia finished and the video had ended there was an acutely awkward pause as we stood sweaty and naked in front of each other and in total silence. After what felt like 10 minutes but was probably 10 seconds David opened his arms and stepped forward giving Julia a kiss on the lips and a firm hug squashing her breasts into his chest. As he stepped back his now half erect cock left a large dribble of sperm on Julia's thigh which, without breaking her gaze in to his eyes, she scooped with her hand and amazingly wiped it over her cunt lips.

I was taken aback but was immediately turned on again by that simple action and my cock started to fill again. I was stuck in no mans land and quickly stepped forward to give Alison a goodnight kiss and a hug as David had done to Julia but I hoped it would deflate. No luck -- as Alison turned towards me her legs parted and I hoped the worst would be spearing through between her legs, a hug long enough to half subside and then retreat. Unfortunately, my cock jumped to attention and as we came together my cock parted her lips and just ploughed in -- obviously aided by her husband's sperm now dripping out of her gaping cunt.

We both stood motionless hoping that my erection would subside but it was inside throbbing away with a mind of its own. David and Julia had now gone away picking up clothes and clearing glasses laughing at how long our hug was taking and to hurry up or they would start hugging again. Alison pointed out that this was getting very awkward and she pulled me tightly in and started working her cunt muscles to wank me inside her which was both erotic and athletic and without me moving an inch she milked me of every remaining drop of sperm I had left. As David and Julia returned I had already pulled out, put on my trousers and picked up my shirt as if nothing had happened. Julia looked at me with a woman's instinct and asked if I was ok to which Alison piped up --he's fine but he owes me big time. I just shrugged my shoulders!

Walking back round to our house Julia was still a little unsteady and naked with her dress over her shoulder but kept asking why I was indebted to Alison -- I could only answer I had no idea and that