Truth or Dare

Story Info
Husband regrets fantasy of being forced to watch wife.
13.5k words
4
213k
344
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erin2000
erin2000
673 Followers

"Truth or Dare!" Kerry shouted.

That's how it all started. Well, I guess when I think about it, it started several months before that, when early seeds were sown that would in many ways, lead to what happened that night.

Let me start with some context.

My wife Kerry and I have been married for 16 years. At 41 years old, she is 5 years my junior, and there is no question, I'm sure to most, she appears far out of my league. She was gorgeous when I met her, and she is just as sexy today. Despite having 2 kids now just hitting their teens, her body is still in amazing shape. She is 5'7" and around 125 lbs.

Beautiful in many ways, I'm certain it's her incredible breasts that most eyes are drawn to when she enters a room. She wears a 34D, and that is to say, they are absolutely perfect! Still full and firm, they look as incredible in the tight t-shirts she frequently wears, as they do in their full glory.

I'm what most would call "average". Not tall, only 5'9", maybe 155 lbs, and in decent shape. I've always known that it was probably a bit of a head-scratcher to most on how she ended up with me. I'm not naive, I've always known what probably first drew her to me. While I can be charming and come across as confident, but at the end of the day, she was a younger girl drawn to a successful guy 5 years her senior who made a very good living. However, since then, we've found so many more things in common and I know there is much more to our marriage than those things.

Our sex life has always been great. We try to openly share what we like. But there are always some thoughts or fantasies that you just don't feel comfortable sharing with your wife. I had one such fantasy that I'd kept secret for years, and finally, a few months ago, I somehow got up the courage to tell her about it.

I sheepishly said, "I've always thought about watching you with another guy."

She was genuinely shocked, and asked why I would want to see that? "Wouldn't you be jealous?".

"Absolutely not," I said with all of the confidence in the world. "I think it would be sexy. It's just sex, it doesn't have to mean anything. I'm confident enough to know that it doesn't change how you feel about me and our marriage."

She didn't seem convinced.

"Haven't you ever thought of being with another guy?" I asked.

"Well no, certainly not since we've been married. I guess there've been times in the past where the idea of being with 2 guys at once sounded like it would be hot, but I don't know that I would have ever been able to go through with it".

That was a surprise to me, it had never crossed my mind she had thoughts like that.

"Well that would be fun too; but I meant me just watching you with another guy, not participating. Maybe as if I'm being forced to watch you, pretending I didn't like it." I said with slight embarrassment as I heard the words come out of my mouth.

Her shock was obvious, but she didn't seem judgmental about it. Eventually, I could see I wasn't going to get far with this, so I dropped it.

A few times after that, I tried to bring it up again, usually after several glasses of liquid courage. One curious thing I began to notice is that shortly after those conversations we would end up having some of the best sex of our marriage. As we were in the heat of the moment, I would start to picture her with another guy, and my virility and stamina kicked into high gear. I also wondered if sometimes similar thoughts crossed her mind, as I started to notice she seemed hornier than usual after those conversations.

So life went on like that for a few months, the fantasy seeming to fuel many of our love-making sessions. A couple of times it was even Kerry that brought it up, and I knew she was playing along knowing it got me hot. But it was good enough for me, and our sex life was better than ever.

Then two weekends ago, we were invited to another couple's house for an evening of card games and drinks. It was one of Kerry's friends from college, Shannon, and her husband Shane. Frankly, I'd only met Shane once before, and I thought he was rather arrogant.

The thought crossed my mind he may not be so full of himself if he heard some of the stories Kerry told me Shannon had shared with her. As it turns out, Shannon wasn't the most faithful wife. She once confided in Kerry that behind Shane's back, she sometimes visited online dating sites to find guys interested in one-night stands! She would set up a time and place (usually a motel, though once she said she brought him back to her place when Shane was out of town) and no strings attached, fuck some random guy.

Shannon is probably a few pounds heavier than she used to be but has large beautiful breasts, and a very sultry look to her. And being a guy, ever since Kerry shared that secret with me, I've often found myself fantasizing about how wild Shannon probably was in bed.

The night started like many others. We sat around the table chatting with the drinks flowing. Kerry and Shannon had already arranged ahead of time that since we'd be drinking, Kerry and I would just crash at their place for the night.

By 9 pm, Shane pulled out a deck of cards, and we began a few rounds of Texas Hold'em. Kerry had only played once before, so we spent a good amount of time reminding her of the rules. But by this time she was feeling no pain, and not much seemed to be sinking in. I could see she was losing interest and it was getting frustrating for all of us.

"What other games do you guys know?" Shannon asked.

Without hesitation, Kerry blurted out: "Truth or Dare!"

We all laughed, and I said: "What, are we in high school? I think she meant card games, hun."

I could tell I had embarrassed her with my sarcastic comment, so Shannon spoke up in an attempt to ease the tension.

"No, I like it! Why is it only a game for teenagers? You're only as old as you feel, right? Let's give it a try."

"Sure, I'm in," Shane spoke up, with his typical air of cockiness.

"See Taylor, I told you. Don't always be such a wet blanket!" Kerry shot back, feeling vindicated by everyone else's enthusiasm for her idea.

Now I felt a bit embarrassed and wondered if this may be the beginning of a night of arguing between Kerry and me.

"Ok, you'll have to remind me of the rules," I said.

"Well, I don't remember exactly," said Shannon. "but how about we take this empty bottle and spin it. Whoever it points at gets to challenge a person of their choice with a truth or dare. They decide which they prefer, and you go from there. Then the person who just answered the truth or the dare spins the bottle to find the next challenger. Easy peasy!"

That sounded more confusing than I remembered, but I went along with it.

"Ok, but what happens if you choose not to answer the question or perform the dare?" Shane asked.

Shannon thought briefly before responding. "How about if you refuse to answer truthfully or follow through on the dare, then you have to strip off a piece of clothing. And the challenger you refused will get to choose that item of clothing you have to take off."

"Count me in." Shane chimed in quickly.

"Ooooh, I don't know about that." Kerry hesitated but giggled.

The first thing that came to my mind was getting a chance at seeing Shannon show off those amazing tits, and so I promptly responded "Come on Kerry, who's being the wet blanket now?"

I knew it would get under her skin, and make it difficult for her to back out.

"Ok," she challenged back with a spiteful tone. "But be careful what you wish for, Taylor, you never know what might happen."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that but took it to mean that I may be the one sitting at the table with my dick out. Either way, I quickly brushed it off, and my thoughts went directly back to Shannon and those huge tits.

"Ok, I'll start," said Shannon.

She spun the empty bottle and after just a couple of rotations, it pointed right back at her.

"Guess I'm up first! Ok, Taylor: truth or dare?" She asked with a grin.

I thought hard, wondering which direction this game was headed. Was everyone planning on playing a "vanilla" version of this game, or were some thinking (maybe like I was) that this could be a bit more risqué.

"Dare," I said.

"Ok," Shannon replied. "I dare you to kiss all around your beautiful wife's neck."

Ok, tame enough, I thought, though I wasn't sure Kerry was going to be too receptive considering my earlier comments. Kerry was sitting directly across from me, so I got up and walked behind Shane's chair. I stood behind her, bent low, and began to softly kiss one side of her neck, then the other. It dawned on me how great she always smelled. No perfumes, but just a soft intoxicating smell she seemed to always exude. To my surprise, she gave a little moan, and said: "Mmm, that feels good hun."

Great, I was back in her good graces. Thank you, Shannon!

It was my turn to spin. Giving it a good twist, it finally settled toward Shane.

"Kerry, truth or dare?" he asked.

"Truth," she replied.

Shane pretended to ponder for a few seconds, though I figured he may have had this one front of mind since we started.

"Ok. Where was the most adventurous place you've ever had sex?"

I puffed out my chest slightly, with a sly grin. I knew where this was going. One night last summer, Kerry and I ended up being the last two on a beach in Florida as we watched the sunset. She had been drinking most of the afternoon and tends to lose her inhibitions the more she drinks. She climbed on top of me, and after a bit of kissing, we ended up fucking right there on the beach for about 15 mins. It was exhilarating.

"Ok, well this is kind of embarrassing," she said, looking at me with a sheepish smile.

Here it came. I figured this may buy me some sort of sexual "street cred" in Shannon's mind. Who knows, maybe she thought of me at times too, much as I'd fantasized about her.

"There was a summer when Taylor and I were first dating, that we were on-again/off-again. So one night after he had made it painfully clear that we were "off", I was at a party with some friends. I got really drunk, and ended up having sex with some guy I'd just met that night."

Shane chimed in. "Wow, that's your most adventurous time? You've been missing out, my dear."

Kerry looked at him and turned red. "I wasn't done. In my drunken state, I guess I didn't realize that we had left the bedroom door open, and after we'd finally finished and I had what turned out to be an extremely loud orgasm, suddenly a group of people from the party began to cheer and clap! I bolted up in the bed to see half of the party standing at the door. They'd been watching us the whole time!"

What the fuck?! I thought. I had never heard that story!

"Damn!" said Shane, impressed. "That is pretty fucking hot, Kerry! And here I thought you were the shy and quiet type."

Shannon looked genuinely proud.

"Kerry, you little vixen! I love it!"

She reached out and clinked Kerry's glass with her own, and they both took another drink. I remained speechless but tried not to show the humiliation running through me. When I looked at Kerry, she looked back and had a "take that" kind of smirk on her face, as she spun the bottle. It pointed back at her.

"Alright, Shannon, truth or dare?"

Shannon had a no-fear grin on her face.

"Oh, dare all day, baby! What do you got?"

Kerry thought for a few seconds, a grin setting in on her face.

"Ok, I dare you to let Taylor reach underneath your top and feel you up for 10 seconds."

I almost choked on my drink, and my heart started to race. Why would Kerry chose for me to do that? I glanced at Shannon, as she said with a smile:

"Ok, Taylor, come check these babies out! I love having my tits felt up by handsome men."

My eyes got bigger, and I looked at Shane, expecting to see him glaring at me. Not even close.

"Go get 'em, big guy!" he said, sitting back in his chair, arms crossed smugly.

Ok, this really was starting to feel like high school. Weren't we supposed to be more mature than this? I took a long drink of my rum and coke, before I quickly looked back to Kerry, trying to figure out if this was some sort of test. Do it, and I get shit about it later? Entrapment, I was certain of it. But she had a big grin on her face.

"Come on Taylor, you gonna be a stud or pussy out? Go ahead, cop a feel."

My face was suddenly burning, but I tried to quickly regain my composure and play it cool. I pushed my chair out and stood up for the second time, this time positioning myself behind Shannon's chair to my right. Considering the low-cut top she was wearing, which was already showing an eyeful of those amazing tits, I calculated my best option was to reach over her shoulders and come in from the top. I put my hands on her shoulders, gave a slow massaging squeeze, then slid them slowly down her chest I weaved my hands under her bra until I felt her nipples run the length of my fingers. Wow, they felt magnificent.

As I mentioned, Kerry has incredible tits, I would put her tits up against anyone else's. But Shannon's, while made not quite as firm, were certainly much bigger.

I started to slowly knead them in my hands, and she moaned loudly. My eyes darted to Shane, who was sitting back with a shit-eating grin (guess he wasn't the jealous type. Good thing, considering Shannon's marital transgressions).

Then my eyes shifted to Kerry. Once again, I was shocked to see her smiling, with no hint of concern or jealousy at all. She lifted her glass of wine, tipped it toward me in a "cheers" type motion, and chugged the rest of it down.

Ok, this is getting a little surreal, I thought. But I continued to work Shannon's tits in my hands, trying to savor every moment. I knew I would never get a chance like this again. I figured this should keep the old spank bank going for a while! Shannon continued to moan, her eyes closed, and when I started to pull my hands away, she quickly grabbed them and held them there for another 5 or 10 seconds.

"Ok Don Juan, grab a seat," said Kerry with a smile.

Shane jumped up, startling me for a minute. I wondered if I was about to get punched in the head.

"Who's ready for a refill?" he asked cheerfully.

As Shane generously refilled the girls' wine glasses, I nervously lost track of who's turn it was, so I reached for the bottle and gave it a spin. It pointed to Kerry again. Kerry turned toward Shane, who had just finished mixing me another drink. I took a sip. Damn, these were getting stronger.

"Shane, truth or dare?" asked Kerry.

"Well, shit, after Taylor's luck, maybe I should see how it goes for me. Dare."

Kerry smiled as if that was exactly what she was hoping for. She took another big gulp of wine, then said:

"Ok, I dare you to take out your dick and show it to us."

Jesus fucking Christ! I looked at her with wide eyes.

"Seriously?" I asked incredulously.

But Shane didn't hesitate. He stood up, unzipped his pants, and let them drop, kicking them to the side. Shannon and Kerry began to whoop and cheer.

"Take it out! Take it out! Take it out!" they chanted as they giggled hysterically.

The alcohol was taking over now. I was starting to feel pretty lightheaded myself. How strong was he mixing these?

With a grin, Shane pulled apart the opening of his boxer shorts, reached in, and took out his cock.

Things immediately got quiet. I looked quickly over to Kerry and her face was frozen in a mid grin, mouth hanging open, eyes wide. Shannon simply leaned back in her chair with a big smile, taking another drink of her wine. No surprise on her part. I looked back over at Shane's cock, as he held it in his hand, almost as if it was heavy to hold.

It was huge! I mean it was probably between 8 and 9 inches, but more impressive was it looked as big around as a baby's arm! Like, an overweight fucking baby! And the head of it ... damn.

"Jesus, Shannon, aren't you the lucky one!" Kerry said breathily, not taking her eyes off of Shane's cock.

Shane laughed, and finally put it back in his shorts. Ok, well that just happened, I thought as my face got red yet again. Shane sat back down, not bothering to put his pants back on. Of course. The cocky prick went through with the dare AND decided to lose a piece of clothing. Shane gave the bottle a spin, and it came to rest pointed at his wife.

"Shannon, my dear, you're up," he said, still seeming to be reveling in his big reveal.

"Hmm, ok, Taylor: Truth or dare?"

I was feeling a bit sullen now but tried my best not to show it.

"Truth," I said and took another sip of my drink nervously. The dares seemed to be too high stakes for my liking!

"Alright then. Tell us your most secret fantasy. One that you've always dreamt of, but have never been able to have."

I was stunned. I looked closely at Shannon. Did she know? Had Kerry shared with her that I'd said I wanted to see my wife fuck another guy? No way, she wouldn't share something like that, would she? Then again, Shannon told Kerry all about her wild escapades. But this had to be just a random question.

"Well," I started, trying to think of a less embarrassing fantasy to share.

But then I saw it. A quick glance from Shannon to my wife. My wife lowered her head a bit, seeming to suppress a grin. Fuck! She actually shared that with Shannon! I was pissed off but frantically tried to think of what to say.

"Want me to tell it, hun?" Kerry perked up, as she lifted her head with a sly smile.

It was obvious she wasn't going to let me tell anything but the truth.

"Sure, go ahead Kerry, share the secret fantasy," I said, trying to hide my contempt.

"Well, Don Juan over here said he would like to watch me fuck another guy!" Kerry announced with apparent satisfaction.

"What, really?" Shannon said, feigning surprise.

"Whoa, Taylor, you brave bastard!" exclaimed Shane, sitting up straighter in his chair. That seemed to get his attention. "That's mighty bold of you! Better be careful, she may enjoy it more than you'd like."

Thanks, dickhead, I thought to myself.

"Look, that was just something I'd said once when I was drinking. I wouldn't really let someone else fuck my wife." I said, trying to regain some dignity.

"More than once, hun." Kerry chimed in. "You've brought it up more than once."

I glared at her.

"I don't know, Taylor. I think it's really hot," said Shannon, with a smile and a look of pride. "It shows such confidence"

Then she looked toward my wife.

"Do you think you'd take him up on it, Kerry?" asked Shannon.

There was a quiet pause, as Kerry turned red, then I jumped in

"Whoa whoa. As I said, I'm not actually going to let someone fuck my wife. It was something I said when I was drunk, we all say stupid shit when we're drinking."

Shane was topping up the girls' wine glasses again. "Well, sometimes a few drinks are what bring out the real truth, buddy. Well done, pal, that's some balls right there."

Why the fuck won't this guy ever shut up? And come to think of it, why hadn't Kerry said anything? It struck me she never really answered Shannon's question. I suddenly thought this was a road we'd better get off of quickly before I hear something I may not want to.

"Ok, let's move on. Who's next?" I said nervously, taking another large gulp.

"You are, hun," said Kerry.

I looked at her over my glass, and she was all smiles. Why the hell did she share that? Was she trying to humiliate me because of my earlier comments? Or was she just drunk and trying to be playful? Maybe I was the wet blanket. I took a deep breath and tried to clear my thoughts. All good, Taylor old boy, just having some fun. Keep the good times rollin'.

On the next spin, it pointed at Shannon yet again. Jeez, even the fucking bottle seemed to be drawn to her.

erin2000
erin2000
673 Followers