A Stupid, Stupid Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was less than an hour after my flight had left when the cameras picked up my wife letting someone in the house. I had figured that it was someone that I didn't know. I thought that she had met someone while she was volunteering at one place or another. What I wasn't expecting was it to be the owner of the firm I worked for. WTF? They had barely even closed the front door before they began exploring each other's tonsils. It pretty much went downhill from there. Within five minutes, she was on her knees spit-shining his dick. I did get a very small bit of satisfaction that he was not as big as me, but that was overwhelmed by the fact that my wife would rather have him than me.

I watched as she stood up and took off her dress. She was wearing a very sexy bra and panty set. That didn't stay on long after. It was pure vanilla after Darla led him to our bedroom. Sure enough, he did pull out a condom and put it on before he fucked her. Yes, he lasted long enough for her to orgasm. After rolling off her, she took the condom off of him, tied it up and put it along with the wrapper in a plastic bag that she pulled out of her nightstand.

"Damn. It would be nice to not have to use a condom." He complained.

"Sorry, but I'm not going to take the slightest chance of Don finding out that I'm fucking someone else. This is a lot cleaner, and I don't have to worry about any accidental evidence being left behind."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. So, you've told me. Still, it would be nice to go bareback once."

"Seriously? You want to take the chance that Don finds out that the owner of the company is fucking his wife? What do you think happens then? I have no intention of letting him find out about us. I already know that you have no intention of divorcing your wife, and I have no intention of divorcing Don. Regardless of what we are doing, I do actually love him."

"If you love him that much, why are you letting me bang you? Is it because I'm bigger and better at it than he is?"

"Seriously? No. He's actually got you beat by a couple of inches, and he usually doesn't cum until I've orgasmed at least twice. I'm doing this because I like the excitement. This is just fucking. It's different than when Don makes love to me."

"Fine. I can live with that. You are a better piece of ass than my wife anyway. And you're right about don finding out. He's one of our best engineers. The clients love him, and he works on all the toughest projects. If he were to leave the company, he would probably end up taking several of our big clients with him. The worst part would be that if this came out, he would probably start an avalanche for a lot of the other employees. He's really popular, and if he were to leave and announce his reason, a lot of others might leave as well."

They stopped talking then and laid there together. He was fondling her tits, and she was gently stroking his cock. After about half an hour, he began to get hard again. That's when the last nail in their coffins was hammered in.

"Oh, looks like it's waking up again. Ready to do my ass?"

'Of course. You know that I love fucking your ass."

"Well, you're the only one allowed. I never let Don. He's too big."

I was devastated. Sure, anal sex wasn't that big of an issue for me, but it was the fact that she was willingly giving away something that she had always vehemently denied me. Now, I was pissed. I shut off the computer. I couldn't watch anymore. Instead, I raided the fridge for alcohol. Yeah, $5 for a small bottle of bourbon was pretty steep, but I wasn't in the mood to pinch pennies. I needed a drink or three.

Instead of going to the seminars the next day, I began planning. First thing was to divorce the bitch. I was going to fully enforce the prenup. I also needed to ensure that a sympathetic judge couldn't override any part of it. Obviously, I would be quitting my job, but I wanted it to really hurt. How could I resign in a way that would ruin him? Obviously, I would be sending his wife the videos. She was the one who had the money. He just had the business. If he lost the business and she divorced him, he would be broke. I needed some help with this. I began making a list of what was needed. I also knew who I needed help from. One was a genius accountant who could legally manipulate assets in a variety of ways. The other was the most vicious divorce lawyer in the state. She was the one person that you truly did not want to see sitting on the other side of the table.

"Kelly. How is my favorite sister today?" I said pleasantly when she answered the phone.

"I'm your only sister, dumbass. I damn well better be your favorite."

"Of course, and, speaking of which, is my favorite sister-in-law there as well?"

Yes, Kath is here with me. Should I put you on speaker?"

"Please. I need both of you to help me."

"OK, what's up?" Kelly asked after putting the phone on speaker.

"First off, Kathy, I need you to draw up divorce papers for me. I am enacting the prenup fully."

"Oh my God." Kelly spoke. "Darla is cheating on you? That stupid, stupid woman. Doesn't she understand the consequences of that? You know that I always had a bad feeling about her."

"Yes, but it's worse than that." I responded. "She's cheating with the owner of my company. That's where you come in. I am going to destroy him, but I need your financial genius to help set it up. First off, I need Darla removed as the beneficiary of the trust. Put you and Kathy in instead. You're family, so it should be pretty normal."

"That, I can do. What else?"

"I'm going to have a woman named Jill Rogers contact you. She will need an LLC or something like that set up. I am going to use the trust to finance a business. She and I will be equal partners, but it has to be done in a way that it is the trust, not me. I don't want to take the chance that Darla might get any part of it. Also, I need a way that the trust can cover all my expenses for the next year, since my income will be basically nothing."

"That might take a bit to set up. I also need to be sure that this Jill Rogers is completely on board and won't screw you over."

"I trust Jill completely. I've worked closely with her for years. We've even discussed starting our own firm a few times. I think that now would be a good time to do that."

We talked about a few more issues before disconnecting. Then, I made my next call.

"Jill Rogers."

"Hey Jill. I need to discuss a few things with you. Do you have some time?"

"Sure. I've always got time for you. What's up? And how's the conference?

"No idea how the conference is going so far. I haven't been to any of the seminars. I plan on being at the expo later, but I need to discuss some things with you first. Please keep in mind that everything that we discuss is strictly confidential."

"OK. Sounds serious. You have my attention."

"Alright. First off, I just found out that Darla is cheating on me."

"Oh, shit."

"But the real kicker is who she's cheating with. It's Howard. The owner of the company."

"HOLY FUCK! Are you absolutely positive?"

"I have video and everything. They also have no idea that I even suspect anything."

"OK. Well, I, I, I have no idea what to say."

"I'm going to destroy both of them. I am calling because I want your help to do it."

"Don. You know that I really like you, but I just can't do anything illegal. I also won't let you do anything illegal."

"Don't worry about that. Everything will be completely legal. In fact, we will be working with a lawyer to ensure that. I'm going to text you the contact information for my sister and her wife. My sister is an accountant, and her wife is a lawyer. They are going to help us set up our own engineering firm. We will discuss this in more detail later, but we need to get the ball rolling. I plan on resigning very publicly when I get back to the office Monday morning. I'm going to spend the rest of this week talking to clients. I'm pretty sure that I can bring at least five of them with me."

"OK. You know that if you drop the bomb on Monday, there will probably be several others that would follow you out the door. I could talk to a couple of them discretely and pull them in. That way, they will have a job to go to if they want to walk as well."

"Might as well. If things go like I expect, Howard will be left with nothing and will need to close down. We will probably need some good people."

After chatting for a few more minutes, we hung up. I got ready and left for the expo. I planned on having preliminary talks with a few clients there. The evening was productive. Not only did I have a few positive talks with some of my company's current clients, I also managed to make contacts with some possible future clients. I had vaguely mentioned that I was not completely happy and suggested that opening my own firm might be in the cards sometime in the future. A couple of my current clients indicated that they would be very interested in following me if that were to happen.

The expo ended at 8:00 that evening. I demurred when asked if I was interested in going out for drinks with a few friends that I knew from other conferences. I explained that it had been a long day and I needed to get some sleep. In reality, I had some rather devious plans. With that, I made my way back to my room. Time to have a bit of fun.

I turned on my laptop and logged into where I could access the cameras that I had set up. Sure enough, Howard was drilling Darla on the bed. I had my phone in my hand ready to go. I was waiting for just the right moment. Almost there. Just as I saw that Darla was close, I hit the phone icon. I heard the ring tone over the audio from the camera. She would immediately know it was me, because we each had a unique ring tone for each other.

"FUCK! It's Don. Shit. I was so close, too." She quickly untangled herself from Howard and grabbed the phone. "Hey, Baby." She huffed.

"Are you alright? You sound a bit out of breath."

"No. I'm fine. I was just doing a bit of cleaning before it got too late. Cleaning helps me to get my mind off of missing you when you're traveling."

"OK, but don't over exert yourself. I don't want you to be too tired or sore when I get home."

"That shouldn't be a problem, dear. I'll be more than ready for a welcome home."

"Good. So, how was your day? Anything interesting happen?" I was trying to prolong the conversation enough to really break the mood for them. Besides, I was enjoying the look of frustration on Howard's face while he was sitting there with his dick hard and not getting any relief.

We continued talking for a while. Even though I could see that she wanted to end the call as fast as possible, she was obligated to ask about my day. I regaled her with a bunch of bullshit about the seminars that I had supposedly gone to, then more talking about meeting some old acquaintances for dinner and drinks. I was having fun keeping her tied up on the phone with a bunch of crap that she didn't care at all about. After finally seeing that Howard's dick had softened and the mood completely broken, I let her go. Yeah, she was a bit pissed. I'm surprised that she hadn't thrown her phone across the room. I kept watching, waiting for my next play.

"God. He has the worst timing in the universe. I was so close, and now it's gone." I heard Darla say over the camera.

"Yeah, and it took so long that I went soft. Tell you what, let's get me up and we can get one more time in before I have to go. We should be good, since he already called, we don't have to worry about another interruption." Howard (wrongly) replied.

Sure enough, Darla leaned over and took his soft dick in her mouth. I do have to admit, Darla is pretty good at sucking a dick. It still took a little bit, but he finally got hard again. I can only assume that he was irritated with me for the coitus-interruptus, since he decided that he wanted to fuck her ass this time. He lubed up and began slowly pushing into her asshole. After a few minutes, he had worked himself up to a pretty good rhythm. I had my phone all set with his number this time. Just as I heard Darla begin moaning in passion, I hit the icon.

"GODDAMNIT!!!!" Howard yelled as he pulled out and began fumbling for his phone.

"What?"

"Oh, hi Howard. Sorry to call this late, but I just needed to give you an update on today."

"You couldn't have waited until tomorrow?"

"Sorry, but I'm going to be really busy all day tomorrow, and I thought that you would want to know about some of the contacts that I made. We may want to begin doing a little prep work for some possible new clients."

I began to tell him about some people that I had met with, as well as a few indications of more work from existing clients. As I was doing this, I watched ad he pointed to Darla's mouth, then his dick. She grinned and moved to where she could begin sucking on him again. 'Oh, no. we can't have that.' I thought to myself.

"Shit." I said in frustration. "I left a file at home. I didn't think I needed it, but Wilson from ABI showed up and was asking about something. I was supposed to get him the info. I need to talk to you about it for a minute so I can give him an answer early tomorrow morning."

"OK. Well, I'll grab the file as soon as I get into the...."

"No that's OK. It's sitting right on my desk at home. My wife should still be up, so I'll call her to get it and read me the relevant specification. I'll call you back in a couple of minutes."

I heard him try to argue as I disconnected the call. I saw a mad scramble as Howard conveyed the information that I was about to call her again. This was becoming fun. I won't bore you with the details from the rest of the calls. Suffice it to say that I successfully ruined the rest of their night. By the time I was done, Howard needed to get home to his wife.

I attended a few seminars and made more contacts throughout the week. I called Jill, Kelly, and Kathy at least once every day. By the end of the week, things were beginning to come together. During the evenings, I continued to play my little phone games with Darla and Howard. I heard them mention late in the week that I always seemed to call at the worst possible times. I thought that they might be getting a bit paranoid, so I called earlier in the day the next time. That night, I didn't disrupt them. The next day was Friday, and I would be flying home in the afternoon. Jill and I had set up a meeting with Kathy and Kelly for Saturday morning. We were going to sign all the paperwork and prepare for the firestorm on Monday morning.

I think that Darla was a bit disappointed the evening that I got home. I refused sex, complaining that I had overdone my workout the day before and sitting in the airplane seat for so long had aggravated my back. I took some Ibuprofen and went to sleep. Strangely, my back was still 'sore' the next morning when she tried to initialize some morning sex as well. After Darla left for the gym, I showered, got dressed, and left a vague note about needing to stop by my sister's place for a while. I would be back later in the afternoon.

Jill and I met at my sister's house. There were a LOT of papers to sign. Jill had found an empty office space to lease. We would be able to begin moving in the next week. She also said that at least four other people would be walking out the door after us. They were all good people and hard workers. She had also contacted a temp agency to arrange for a few more admins for the staff. I had copied all of the video to three flash drives. One drive was to be used with the divorce, the second was to be used in a lawsuit against Howard and his company. This was mainly just for publicity against him by showing all his current and potential clients what sort of a person he was. The third drive was to be delivered to Howard's wife just as I was submitting my immediate resignation.

OK. I admit it. I was a bit weak. In my defense, Darla does give one hell of a blow-job. Even though I protested that my back was still a bit sore, and I didn't want to aggravate it, she countered that all I had to do was lie there and let her take care of it. And, what a spectacular blow-job it was. When I did manage to convince her that even with her on top, it would put undue pressure on my back, she followed that up with another blow-job. Sunday night, I simply have no excuse. She walked into the livingroom naked and climbed on top of me while I was laying on the couch. I was just wearing shorts and a tee-shirt. Those were efficiently stripped off of me. She climbed aboard and rode me like a mad woman. She then sucked me until I was hard again, then rode me to another one. By that time, I figured 'What the hell. One last dance'. I took her up to the room and pounded her into submission for the third one that night.

Monday morning. I got up early, showered, shaved, and got dressed. I wore my best suit, because it was going to be a big day. After eating a good breakfast at a restaurant on the way to work, I walked in right on time. It was 8 O'clock in the morning. The fireworks were scheduled for 9. Jill was already in her office, so I went in for a council of war. She had her resignation letter ready as well. We discussed several things over the next hour. Not a single one of those topics concerned the future of the company we currently worked for. The text came 8:55 AM. Everything was set. All players were in place. Howard had arrived half an hour earlier. A solicitor was waiting in her car in front of my house. Another person was sitting in front of Howard's house. Kathy had just walked through the office door. Show Time.

Jill and I got up and met Kathy at the front desk. As we marched to Howard's office, five of our coworkers joined us. Jill had prepped four of them already. The fifth one, one of the younger assistants, also joined and asked Jill if her offer was still available. We both assured her it was. At exactly nine AM, we walked straight past Howard's stunned secretary, and I opened the door. Without closing the door, I tossed my letter of resignation onto Howards desk.

"That is my letter of resignation, effective immediately, Asswipe!" I announced in a voice that would probably carry throughout the entire office with the door still open. "I refuse to work at a place where the owner if fucking my wife! Oh, and you can keep the cheating whore. After your wife watches all the video that is being delivered to her right this second," I made a show of looking at my phone as it chimed. "Correction, has already been delivered, maybe you can both move in together. I'm pretty sure that you won't have a home to go to this evening. On the up side, you can fuck her without using a condom now." I heard several gasps as I walked out the door. I noticed that a small crowd was beginning to form.

As I was leaving, Kathy walked in. "Howard Jamison? You've been served." I heard as I was standing outside of the door. "Oh, hold on a second, I'm getting a call. Kathy Rogers speaking. ___ Yes, this is her. ____ Yes, of course. I've been expecting your call. _____ I would be happy to. In fact, I'm standing in front of him right now. ______ Just your verbal agreement right now would be acceptable. We can take care of the retainer this afternoon. ______ I'm afraid that he has quite a line outside his door right now, but I'm sure that his secretary will put you through if you call him. ____ Very well, Mrs. Jamison. Thank you, and I will see you this afternoon." She hung up, then addressed Howard again. "Wow. Your wife sounds pretty pissed. I'm quite sure that I will be seeing you again soon."

"Hold on. I need a divorce lawyer. I want to hire you."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Jamison, but I already agreed to represent your soon to be ex-wife. Besides, I have a feeling that in a very short amount of time, you won't be able to afford my services." With that, she turned and left the office.