A Sturgis Cuckold - Day 03 (early AM)

Story Info
Tammy is used even further and Tim learns his place.
4k words
2
425
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 08/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have just found this series, and haven't read about the previous days, it might be fun to catch up and see how we have got to this point? This story might be fictional and may include many different fetishes such as cuckold, humiliation, bdsm, gay sex, and many others. If you're not into this, kindly move on. Everyone mentioned in this story is over the age of 18 and are willing participants.

Tim, naked, except for his chastity device, watches as Stan struts away through the campground carrying his petite wife, Tammy, in his arms. She's completely nude and facing away him as he carries her impaled on his large cock buried in to her tight pussy. Stan helps carry her weight by holding her knees and pulling them up to her chest to help hold her in position. As he walks through the crowd, he pulls her knees out wide making sure that all who look, can clearly see Tammy's pussy and how she is being held in position. Her pussy is being stretched with his huge cock buried in it and her tiny perky breasts bounce with each step. He on purposely takes large steps that makes Tammy bounce on his cock thus driving it deeper and deeper into her womb.

Anna, still naked, follows closely behind carrying both Stan and her clothes. As she walks, she smiles as she gets a thumbs up and wolf whistles from people that have remained at the campground. These people begin to follow behind to see what is going on or going to happen like they were following the pied piper.

Tammy is feeling many different things both mentally and physically. She's obviously feeling Stan's large cock filling her pussy in ways that she has never felt before and it being the main point of support seems unreal to her. But, she's also feeling a bit embarrassed being so exposed. She knows how silly that may be since she had just got fucked at the concert in the middle of the crowd. But, this is even more public as she knows she is completely on display. Her face turns red as she looks down at her breasts and pussy and suddenly realizes that hundreds, if not thousands of people are seeing her and her most intimate areas.

As Stan continues on his way, people step forward with their phones taking pictures in which Stan is all more than willing to stop and pose. Even pulling her knees out to the side to show how her pussy is being stretched out to the sides with his cock tightly inside her hole. Even her normally small clit is visible as the cool night time air hits it, showing how excited she really is. And her small nipples are now hard sticking out from her small breasts like small pencil erasers.

Tammy momentarily thinks about trying to cover herself as her hands and arms are free. But quickly decides against it as her naughty self takes over. A few men and women are now stepping up and touching her breasts and a few brave ones, even reaching down to her clit, and giving it a slight flick with their fingers. Now, with every step bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm that never quite arrives, her embarrassment leaves. She can't see Tim and feels a little guilty, but the feeling of being so full pushes her guilt away as she feels the tip of Stan's cock working it's way even further into her body.

Tim's mind is racing not knowing what to do. Is he supposed to follow or does he return to his tent and wait for her to come back? He feels sick thinking about his lovely bride and her activities that she has done so far after getting here. How his once shy wife, who had only been seen by himself and her parents as a little baby, is now being seen by many many others, and even touched by many of those. How she had only had sex with him in the past, but now, in the span of one night, has been fucked by two different men!

Tim is brought back to reality as he hears the sound of Stan's voice.

"You coming?"

Tim reluctantly jogs up to follow, eventually catching up with Anna. He momentarily forgets that he's naked except for his little chastity device until he sees a stranger pointing at him laughing. Tim thinks about returning to his tent to get some clothes, but then decides that he would follow as he doesn't even know for sure where Anna is being taken.

With the concert having ended and the bars shutting down, the campground is a flurry of people returning to their camp sites. Stan purposely walks in the middle of the road where he catches the headlights of the motorcycles returning. As they drive by, Tammy's fair skin shows brightly in their lights which catches the eyes of most around.

Stan continues walking around getting more and more attention. He continues to take large steps causing him to slowly slide in and out of her pussy. Stan helps by lifting her as if he were doing bench curls, and then dropping her back down letting her slide back down. Each time causing Tammy to grimace at first, but then smiling once he's firmly seated his cock in her womb again.

Tim wonders where Stan is going, but feels his heart sink as they start to head in the direction of a well lit area which already has a large group of people present. The group is making lots of noise and as they get closer, Tim can see that it seems to consist mostly of men, with only a few women moving about.

Tammy sees in the distance the large group of people that is well lit up which seems to be the direction Stan is going. Without any notice, Stan lifts Tammy with his hands pulling her up pulling her up with his cock almost leaving her pussy, but then suddenly drops her down with her weight causing her to drop quickly down on his large cock driving it even deeper. This time, she feels the head of his cock makes its way past her cervix forcing it deeper inside her. Tammy orgasms as the bounce of his steps move his cock in areas never before touched making her scream out in ecstasy.

As Stan arrives at the area, the crowd opens up allowing Stan, Tammy, Anna, and Tim to make their way to the center. As they make their way to the center of the group, Tim suddenly hears Tammy scream out, not in pain, but as though she was enjoying herself. Tim looks and sees Tammy smiling as their eyes meet. The crowd quiets a bit as people see and hear the four. A few comments can be heard being made about Stan and Tammy, and even some about Anna. But Tim becomes nervous as he hears a few comments about him and what some are saying that they would like to do to him.

"Come here Timmy." Stan announces above the noise of the crowd.

Tim walks over to where Stan is standing with Tammy still splayed out on his cock. As he arrives in front of Stan, Tim covers his little dick with his hands again realizing how exposed he is.

"Move your hands to your sides!" Stan yells loud enough for all to hear.

Tim quickly moves his hands down to the sides of his bony white hips.

"Who is this on my cock that is naked for all to see?" Stan shouts out loudly.

"My wife." Tim whispers.

"LOUDER!" Stan yells.

"THAT'S MY WIFE!" Tim yells.

"And why is she here on my cock instead of your little dick?"

Tim looks down at the ground in front of him "Because she says she wants to experience more people."

"WHAT WAS THAT?" Stan yells.

"BECAUSE I CAN"T SATISFY HER!" Tim yells in which the crowd cheers.

"So, little Timmy here can't satisfy her needs. So Miss Tammy here has come to us this weekend to get all her needs satisfied. And she's doing this at her own free will. Right Tammy?" Stan says as he again lifts her up and then allows her to slide back down on his cock.

As she slides down, his cock hits all the nerves in her pussy pushing Tammy to the brink of another orgasm. Looking around and seeing everyone watching her excites her even more as she answers "Yes."

Stan lifts her again and then allows her to slide down again causing Tammy to squeal.

Stan whispers something in Tammy's ear in which Tammy smiles. Without prompting, Tim and the crowd hear his wife. "Suck my clit Timmy."

The crowd breaks out in cheers and applause as Tim reluctantly steps in front of Stan and bends over at the waist bringing his face to Tammy's stretched pussy. As he moves his face into place, he looks more closely and notices just how tight the lips of her pussy are around Stan's cock. Tim places his mouth over Tammy's clit and sucks her little nub into his mouth causing Tammy to squeal in delight.

"Just look at what I taught him." Anna announces with the crowd breaking out in loud approval.

Anna looks at the crowd and asks "So who wants to see my husband cum in this little sex toy?"

The crowd breaks out in thunderous applause as Stan and Anna smile.

"Lick his balls and cock as he fucks your wife." Anna says loudly.

Hearing this is like a gut punch to Tim. He just touched another man cock just earlier in the night, and now he's supposed to start licking another man's cock and balls?

Tim hears from a meek voice. "Please sweetie. Lick his cock and balls."

Tim looks up at the source and sees Tammy's smiling face. "Do it sweetie, lick his cock and balls."

Tim feels sick as he bends over even further lightly touching Stan's balls with his tongue. Stan then lifts Tammy again as Tim watches Stan's cock almost completely slide out of Tammy's now swollen pussy. This gives Tim better access to his cock that is now just barely lodged inside Tammy. Tim moves his mouth to his cock and begins to lick the huge shaft before tasting the juices of his wife. Tim returns to Stan's balls, sucking each one into his mouth, eventually licking his way up Stan's shaft and up to Tammy's clit, stopping briefly to suck it again into his mouth. Stan picks up the pace of lifting her and letting her drop into place, each time resulting in a moan as his cock fills her over and over.

"Faster!"

Tim looks up briefly to see Tammy mouthing faster faster as Stan continues to fuck his wife but continues to keep up the best he can. Tim's attention is suddenly drawn away from his task as he feels his butt cheeks being spread apart and cool air hitting his asshole. Tim starts to move his head to the side to look back and see what was going on, but somebody quickly grabs the sides of his head and holds it in place as he feels a light touch on his asshole. He tries to move his hips, but another set of hands holds him still as he feels some pressure against his backside. Feeling nervous, he suddenly feels something wet and soft as though someone is licking his asshole. Without warning, the tongue pushes its way inside his asshole. But as quickly as it happened, it was gone.

Tim feels pressure building within the confines of his cage as his little cock begins to try to expand as he continues to lick Stan's balls and cock. Tim hears the crowd get louder as Stan lifts Tammy up and off his large cock. As his cock exits her once tight hole, an audible pop is heard as he pulls it out. Tim glances up and looks at his wife's battered pussy and notices that her once perfect little vagina was now red with her outer lips no longer closing tight. The clit that he just learned about is swollen and peaking out from its hiding spot that he wasn't aware of mere hours before. He also can see Tammy's little asshole that she never would let him touch in the past

Tim attempts to move, but quickly finds that he is still unable to move his lower body as people are holding him in place. The next thing Tim sees is Anna who walks directly in front of him, and faces him. To Tim's shock, he sees that Anna's apparel has changed in that she is now just wearing a strap on dildo.

"Who wants me to fuck this bitch boy?" Anna hollers out.

The crowd goes crazy hearing this with the sound of applause and cheering.

"Well it would be too cruel to just dry fuck him?"

Anna looks over to Tammy and smiles.

Anna steps between Tim and Stan and aims the plastic dildo at Tammy's open pussy.

"Do you want this?" Anna asks smiling.

"Yes, please, fuck me however you want." Tammy yells out. Tammy smiles as Anna lines the plastic dick up to her pussy. The crowd watches as Anna slowly impales Tammy as the plastic dick makes its way inside her. Once inside her, Anna starts to work the dildo back and forth while kissing Stan pinning Tammy between the two.

"Suck his dick bitch!" Anna says to Tim as she breaks away from Stan's lips.

Tim, who is now beaten, crawls between Anna's spread legs finding Stan's cock hanging below them. Tim engulfs Stan's bulbous head and begins to suck it taking it inside his mouth. Tim feels the large cock begin to grow again going further and further inside his mouth eventually getting to the back of his throat. He also feels Tammy's ass sitting on the top of his head as he tries to do as he is told.

Anna continues pushing the dildo deeper and deeper inside Tammy. Tammy is now breathing heavy feeling her orgasm coming and without warning, her orgasm hits resulting with her spraying pee all over Tim's back which eventually trickles down to his ass crack over his exposed hole.

Stan sits Tammy down on Tim's back who is still doing the best he can at sucking Stans cock. Tammy is facing the opposite direction than Tim with her legs straddling his back like a cowgirl riding a horse backwards. Anna has stepped back with her wet dildo hanging in front of her as she looks at Tim's upturned ass.

With only about half of Stan's cock making its way into Tim, Stan begins to stroke the exposed cock while Tim does the best he can sucking on the other end. Finally, Tammy slides off Tim and pushes him aside where she replaces him in front of Stan. Stan grabs both sides of Tammy's head and slowly pushes his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. Eventually, Tammy manages to take his cock fully, with his balls coming to rest on her chin. As she does this, she throws both arms in the air with her face fully impaled which makes the crowd go crazy.

At this point, Stan begins to roughly face fuck Tammy with him pulling it almost all the way out, and then shoving it quickly down her throat again. He continues to do this with him eventually yelling that he is going to cum. With that, he shoves it all the way in balls deep stopping only when his balls again come to rest on her chin. Stan tenses up arching his back forcing his cock a little more forward into Tammy as he unloads his seed directly into Tammy's stomach.

Tammy's face is red due to it being difficult to breath as Stan pulls his deflating cock from her throat and mouth. As it clears her lips, a glob of cum and spit spills out of her mouth, across her tiny breasts, and onto the ground below which resulted with applause from the crowd.

Anna walks in front of Tammy and scoops up the cum saliva mixture and spreads it on the dildo and then steps behind Tim.

"It's your turn bitch boy! Do I fuck your wife in the ass, or are you willing to offer your own to save her?" Anna says menacing.

Tim doesn't know what to do. He looks at Tammy who now looks extremely tired and worn out. His ass is virgin and never in his life had he ever thought about doing something so vile, but he loves his wife, even after all that has happened. He also doesn't want to watch his wife be taken anally, as this was always one thing that Tammy wouldn't even discuss.

"Fuck me. Just get it over with." Tim says meekly.

"I didn't hear you?" Anna says loudly.

"Fuck my ass! Do it! I don't care anymore!" Tim yells as he looks around seeing many phones now aimed at him recording him.

Tim hears Anna tell him to bend over at the waist as he feels Anna's hands on his hips as she steps behind him. The crowd gets louder when Anna pushes with one hand, pushing his shoulders forward as he leans over at the waist. With him now bent over, Anna can clearly see his little virgin asshole tightly hidden between the cheeks of his butt. Anna pulls his cheeks apart and takes her time as she lines up the long phallus gently placing the end against his little hole. Tim feels the slippery object pressing against his tight passage in which Anna begins to push. Tim feels slight pain as the pressure intensifies as she pushes harder against his hole. The virgin passage isn't giving in easily, but, slowly, the tip finally slides past his outer ring, slowly stretching his hole allowing it to gain entry. Anna stops for a bit allowing Tim to adjust to the feeling before continuing her attack.

"Push out like you're taking a shit!" Anna commands.

Tim bears down as told as he hears the sound of Anna spitting on his asshole and feels the dildo slide back a bit. Without warning, Anna pushes again in which Tim feels the pressure returns with the plastic cock sliding in even further. Just when he thinks he can't take the pressure anymore, the dildo begins to slide in filling his anal passage as never before. It now feels much better hitting nerves that he wasn't aware of before. Tim then feels the plastic balls of Anna's fake cock pushing against his own in which he realizes that she must be fully inside him. He also feels his insides being full which in a weird way, he finds very pleasurable.

Anna proceeds to begin to slowly thrust in and out of his ass. Tim feels pressure building as his cock wants to swell, but it can't due to the cage keeping it secure and tightly confined. Tim looks around as the crowd is now closing in to watch and record with their phones as he loses his anal virginity. He closes his eyes in embarrassment as Anna slowly fucks his ass, but eventually opens his eyes and now notices that Tammy has now laid down on her back and is now lying in front of him with her knees spread wide giving Tim a perfect view of her pussy right before him. She looks up at him smiling as she gropes both of her small breasts causing her nipples to become engorged and erect.

"Get down on your knees bitch!" Anna demands.

Tim drops down to his hands and knees with Anna still embedded in his ass.

"Eat her pussy!"

Tim drops his face down to her pussy but as he does so, he notices just how swollen she is around her opening and the entire pubic area around her pussy is bright red, and even now, her pussy is still gaped open.

Tim drops his head sticking out his tongue lightly touching her inner folds. Tammy's back arches as Tim's tongue delves deeper. licking out her inner fluids As Tim does this, his ass is thrust higher and more exposed as Anna pushes her plastic cock deeper into his back passage. The surprise of this causes Tim to rise a bit as he yelps in pain, but Anna pushes on the back of his head forcing his face back to Tammy's abused pussy as she continues to fuck his pale white ass.

Anna works her cock in his ass back and forth as Tim's caged cock begins to swell within the confines of the cage. Tim feels Tammy's clit swell and brush against his top lip as he laps at her opening. He surprises her by sucking in her clit between his lips causing Tammy to squeal out in joy.

"Roll over on your back!" Anna demands.

Tim drops to his side keeping Anna's cock deep within eventually rolling over on his back with Anna between his legs. Anna then grabs his ankles and pulls them up straightening his legs eventually pushing them over his head making his ass rise off the ground and his caged cock almost directly above his face. To Tim's dismay, he can see precum dribbling from his little cock swinging above his face.

Anna continues her attack on his ass with more and more cum working its way from his cock. Tim then sees a body step over his head and looks up to see that Tammy is now standing above him with her feet on each side of his shoulders. Even as dark as it is, he can see up between her spread legs to see her little asshole and pussy above him.

Tim's heart sinks as the next things he sees, is a cock that is now between her legs and aimed towards Tammy's open pussy. As it get to its target, it hesitates for just a moment as he hears "Tell him to fuck your wife!"

12