A Sturgis Cuckold - Day 03 (early AM)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim hesitates, but eventually mumbles "Go ahead, just fuck her."

A loud voice yells "We can't hear you? Say it louder!"

"Just do it! Fuck my wife! Fuck her however you want. Just fuck her!" He screams.

With that being said, Tim watches as the cock slowly begins to make its way inside her pussy, again making it look like its stretching tight around the cock. Tim feels Anna begin to pump faster in his ass as the cock above him fucks Tammy faster and faster.

Tim sees the man's balls begin to tighten as he slams his cock deep into Tammy. He forces his cock deep inside her womb and begins to send his sperm towards her unprotected egg. At this same time, Tim climax sending his cum out and down onto his unprotected face. Tim feels the warm liquid on his face as he watches the cock above him still embedded in her pussy. When he pulls out, Tim now sees that this cock was longer than he thought and that none of the mans seed drains out.

Anna pulls out of Tim's ass and allows his legs to drop. But then grabs his ankles and pulls him out from under Tammy. Tim stands up and turns to see that another guy has lined up behind Tammy and is readying himself to fuck her next.

"Go back to your tent!" Anna whispers.

Tim looks at Tammy who is now smiling as she makes eye contact with Tim.

"Go on." Tammy says loudly causing the men to cheer.

Tim drops his head, turns, and slowly walks away towards his tent, stopping once to look back, only to see that a line had formed behind Tammy and Tammy was still smiling.

12