A Submissive Affair

Story Info
Mrs. Robert’s life changes overnight after meeting Jason.
3.3k words
4.49
16.9k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday night. My son had been begging to hang out with his friend, Thomas, but I had never met his parents. A mutual friend gave me his mom's info so I sent her a message. I asked if she and her son would like to meet me and my kids at the park to play with their friends. She messaged back and said she would love to as her husband had to work nights and she and the kids had no plans that day.

The next day, me and the kids walked to the local park. After being at the park for 30 minutes and no sign of my son friend's mom, I texted her to see if they were coming. When I looked up from the bench I saw a lady walking in baggy sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and messy hair but she had the prettiest smile and the brightest green eyes that I had ever seen. As the kids played, me and Mrs Roberts talked for over 2 hours. We talked about all the kids and all of their activities. Then her daughter Sophia came over and asked if they could go home as her and her brother Thomas were hungry. She looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and said "I guess it's time to go home and feed my kids. I have to pick my oldest up from his friend's house anyways."

I said ok, so my son Jacob, his friend Cameron, and I walked them to their car. We said goodbye and then we walked home.

Later that night I got a text from Mrs. Roberts saying "Thank you, Jason for inviting the kids and I to the park today. It really tired my kids out and I enjoyed talking to you." Then she sent me a picture of her smiling face having a glass of wine and reading a book. So through the night we made a lot of small talk and realized we had a lot in common.

Throughout the next couple of weeks we would make small talk back and forth. We started to run into each other a lot during the week at our kids events. After about a month of chatting, I had a birthday party for my son and Thomas was invited. She came over in tight blue jeans and black shiny high heels with a tight black shirt that showed her stomach. She had her hair and makeup done. All of the other dads were checking her out as they hadn't seen her very often without workout clothes or baggy sweatpants when she is running the kids around. Deep down all I could think was that she dressed up for me but tried to think nothing of it. After everyone's parents left, I got all the kids around for a sleepover. Thomas came out to me in the kitchen and asked if could text his mother because he forgot his inhaler. Deep down I was really excited to see those pretty eyes again. I told Thomas I'd text her right away. I sent Mrs. Roberts a text and she replied that she would bring it right over. I went outside to wait for her to and I couldn't help but feel a tingle inside. It had been a while since I was this excited to see another woman this much again. As she pulled up she got out of her expedition.I figured she would be in her lounge clothes, but she was still really dolled up. It even looked like she reapplied her lip stick. I walked over and said "Thank you, Mrs. Roberts, Thomas was really nervous."

She replied "You should call me Sarah." As she went to had me the inhaler, she had looked down and her eyes twinkled and she tried to hide a smile. I wondered if she noticed the big bulge in my shorts.

As the night went on, I had all of a sudden gotten a text from Sarah. She said "I hope the sleepover is going good and Thomas is being good."

I made a small joke back saying "The sleepover is good, just very boring for me as they have taken over every room".

She replied back and said "I wish I was there to help you." and added a blush face.

Next thing I know, I have new friend request on snap chat. I accepted it and opened it up. It was a single picture of a wine glass with lipstick on the rim. I replied and said "Sarah?"

She responded "it's me!" I sent back a picture of a beer and she said "I guess we could have had a drink together". I get another snap picture and this time it's her feet resting on the arm of her couch. She said "What a day! My feet are killing me from wearing my heels all day.

I comment back and said "it looks like you need someone to rub them."

Sarah said "That would feel amazing" and before I could reply she said "I may have noticed the bulge of your cock earlier, I think you liked my feet and heels." And then another snap, she said "I'm so sorry, to much wine."

I replied back a picture of me smiling and said "You don't need to apologize, it's the truth". Then I took a picture of my shorts with my hard cock and said "Did you mean this big bulge"? We flirted back and forth sending teasing pictures and laughing until we both fell asleep.

The next day was very quiet. Even when she came to pick her son up. I said "Hi Sarah" and she looked at me shyly then told her son to say thank you and off they went. I thought to myself that she had too much to drink the night before and I was out of line with the teasing.

Later that night I got a text after the kids went to bed. It was Sarah asking if she could stop over for a second. I was curious so I told her that was fine and the kids just went to bed. She said she'd be here in about 20 minutes. I walked outside to have a beer and wait for Sarah, wondering what this was about. 20 minutes seemed more like 2 hours, but then I see her pull up and there is that pretty face in the window. She got out of the car and walked over to me. We both say hello and she says how pretty the sky is at night and how the stars are so bright. As she turns to look at me, her right hand brushes against my cock. I turn her around, look her up and down, and then we lock eyes. In an instant we start kissing heavily and our hands are running all over each other's body. She stops all of a sudden and steps back. She says "I can't do this! I'm married!" As she says this, she looks me up and down. We stand there for a minute looking at each other. She looks down and her eyes widen. She sees my shorts. She hesitates before asking "Is your cock really that big? Did I really make you that hard?"

I grab her chin and pull her face. Staring at those bright green eyes, I say "Sarah, this is all because of you! Ever since the day at the park, I've wanted you bad! I'll admit, I've even stroked my cock thinking of you!" I take her hand and set it against my buldge. She looks deep in my eyes and starts breathing heavy. She all of a sudden drops to her knees. She lowers my shorts and takes out my cock then gasps. She starts stroking it with hands.

I can hear her mumble "oh my fucking god" and then she starts licking and sucking my hard cock. She starts slowly and then she's sucking so goddam hard. All I can hear is wet slurping. It feels fucking amazing and I start to thrust in and out of her mouth as she continues to suck. I don't want it to stop, but I also don't want to cum yet. I grabbed her hair and slowed her down. Slowly I pulled my cock out of her mouth. She licks her lips and wipes her chin then says "I have never had such a desire for a cock as I do yours."

After get a great blow job I take her hand and lead her inside. I push her up against the wall and say "you tasted my cock, now let me show you how fun this big cock is." I lead her down the hall, holding her hand. I get her to my bedroom and close the door behind me. I turn her around so her back is facing me and then I start to nibble on her neck. My other hand slowly feels her body. Stopping at her breasts and feeling how hard her nipples are through her shirt. I keep it moving, down her stomach and to her waist. She leans her back and her lips part slightly letting out a small moan. I unbutton her pants and move my hand down to silky panties. I slide my fingers under her panties to feel the lips of her pussy. I whisper in her ear "You're so goddam wet right now."

She whispers back, "I have never been so turned on and if I'm being honest, I've never orgasmed from sex."

Completely shocked, I turn her around and say "really?"

Slightly embarrassed she says "yes, I always have to do it myself".

I smiled at her and playfully say "challenge accepted."

I kiss her lips, and in that moment I know I've never wanted anything more. I start to kiss down her neck and stop at her cleavage. She breathes in and I can feel her heart racing against my lips. I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it up and over her head. It falls to the ground. I step back and stare at her wearing a sexy red lacy bra. She looks at me asks "Is it too much? I was thinking of you when I bought it".

I can feel my cock growing harder and I answer "not at all, you look really sexy."

She smiles and then says "my panties match." She has to see the smile that spreads across my face because she reaches down to take her pants off. I grab her hands and she looks at me. I set her hands on my shoulders and start to get down on my knees. Slowly I start to slide her pants down revealing a matching red silky thong. I lift one foot out a time and toss her pants to the side. I tell her to turn around slowly. As she turns, her sexy ass reaches my face. I grab her and start to kiss it. Surprised, she wiggles. I kiss both sides of her ass and then slap it, watching it jiggle under my hand. My cock grows another inch harder, ready to burst. I start kissing down the back of her left leg and run my fingers up her right leg to her inner thigh and stopping at her wetness. I turn her back around and kiss up the front of her thong to her stomach. Her hands are running through my hair. I stand up and walk her over the bed.

Gently, I start to kiss her. She kisses me back harder. As we continue to kiss I run my fingers down her chest to her nipples and start rubbing them in circles. I can feel her heart racing again and her hands grab my shirt. I tell her "not yet."

She digs her fingers in my back, pressing her body up against mine. I start kissing down her boobs and then unclasp her bra in the front. Slowly I start licking around her boobs and get to her beautiful nipples. I bite them and she moans as she slightly arches, pressing her boob into my mouth even more. I give a little moan and fight the urge to start fucking her. I start working down her body, reaching on hand underneath her to grab her ass. My lips find her thong and I can smell the how wet her pussy is. I move her thong to the side and I start to lick her pussy. She tastes sweet and my tongue glides right in. She grabs my hair and starts thrusting her pussy into my mouth slowly. I reach under her with both hands now, squeezing her ass and pulling her up. Her knees are bent on both sides of my head. I slide a finger under the strap of her thong and move it slowly down her ass, stopping as her hole. As I move my tongue up to her clit, I slide a finger into her ass. She moans loud as her body pushes harder against me. I hear her say "oh my god Jason."

I suck on her clit as I finger her ass gently. My beard is soaked from her pussy and it smells amazing. I can tell she's enjoying this as much as I am. She grabs my head and starts to pull me up to her. She trying desperately to take my clothes off. I kiss her, and when she opens her mouth to kiss me back, I spit her sweet pussy juice into her mouth. Her eyes widen and she swallows, smiling at me. I take my shirt and pants off and start to tease her with my rock hard cock.

Hovering over her on my knees, I slap it across her lips. She opens her mouth and sucks on it, tasting my excitement. I start to pull it but she grabs me by my ass and pushed me into mouth harder. I can hear her gag on my cock and I was explode even more. I grab her hair and move her head up and down my cock, listening to her gag and slurp. I take my cock out of her mouth and start to move down her body, resting it between her boobs. I move against her chest watching her boobs bounce against my hard shaft. I pinch her nipples and she squeezes my legs. I continue to move down her body. I take her hand and place it on my cock. Those beautiful green eyes widen again and she says "your cock is so fucking big!"

I look at her and say "it's never been so hard, Sarah." She blushes and bites her lip. I take her thing off and dangle it from my mouth. My cock brushes against her smoothly shaved pussy and I enter all of her wetness. She moans hard.

I'm ramming my cock in and out of her pussy with each thrust. I can hear her wet pussy slap. She wraps her legs around me as we start fuck harder. She reaches her hand up through my chest and pulls the hair. Her head turns to bite the pillow as she's moaning louder with each thrust. I slide my arm under her and her pull up so she's sitting on me. I scoot us to the top of the bed and she grabs onto the headboard. Shes bouncing up and down my cock and her wetness is dripping down my balls. Her boobs bouncing against my face and I grunt. She starts to bounce harder and grabs my head pushing my face into her boobs even more. I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her. I slide a hand down her back and slap her ass. I hear her as she says "oh my fucking god Jason". She tilts her head back with pleasure. I move my hand down farther and as she continues to bounce up and down on my cock, I slide a finger into her ass again. She digs her nails into my shoulder and moans so loud. She grabs for a pillow to cover her face so she isn't so loud. I watch her bite it and I finger her ass more watching her enjoy this pleasure. She lowers the pillow and I move so we're laying down again. She starts kissing me hard as our bodies are in sync with every thrust. She lifts her head and asks "can you spank me again?" I let out a grunt and slap her ass. She says "do it again." My hand slaps her ass and she starts humping faster. She kisses down my neck and to my chest as she run her hands through the hair on it.

I tell her to bite my nipple and she does. I grab her ass and pull it as I grunt. She kisses across my chest to my other nipple. I tell her to bite that one too and she says "yes sir"! I smack her ass again and can feel her moan against my nipple. She sits up and pushes my chest as she starts bouncing up and down. My hands on her hips helping her bounce faster. She moans and says "Please Jason."

I say "please what?"

She says "Please cum in my pussy. I want to feel that huge cock explode in my pussy." I grab Sarah and flip us over.

I keep pumping my cock in and out. I tell her "I'm going to make you mine, do you hear me?"

She moaned back and said "yes, make me all yours".

I tell her to look at me and as our eyes meet, I finally explode all in Sarah! With a hand on my ass and the other on my shoulder, her head arches and her nails dig into me as she lets out a long moan. I can feel her squirt all over my cock.

We lay there together catching our breath. She looks at me and I brush her hair behind her ear. She surprises me as she says "I've never done that before. That was amazing."

I ask her what she means. She says "I've never had anyone play with my ass."

I kiss her forehead, then I say "I've never played with anyone's ass and I've never had anyone bite my nipples." She smiled up at me. I say "I think you and I can learn a lot from each other, if you want to?"

She gives me a smile, gets to her knees and says "I want you to teach me everything. I have never squirted for anyone and just squirted twice."

She grabs my cock and lowers her head. She starts to bobble up a down again, faster and faster. Then she takes my cock out and licks down to my balls, rubbing her face in them. I'm growing hard again. She slowly moves down from my balls to my taint and licks fast. As she continues to lick, she puts a finger in my ass. At this point I'm hard as rock. I grab her and flip her over. I see that beautiful ass from behind and I push my cock into that beautiful cum filled pussy and start to pound her from behind. She moans out again and says "pound me, harder, make me yours." I ram my cock in faster and faster until I cum all over again. I lay down beside her, out of breath. She looks at me and says she's excited for next time.

We cuddle for a while. Then she looks at the clock and says "I need to go." After she gets dressed, she crawls over to give me a kiss. She takes my hand and puts something in it. She says "Here, you can keep my panties."

Before she turns to go, I grab her to give her a passionate kiss. I lay there thinking about our night together. Before I fall asleep, my phone lights up. It's a snap from Sarah. She's in bed naked and said "thank you for tonight. Sleep tight handsome."

I sent her a picture of me still laying naked in the same spot and said "goodnight beautiful, sweet dreams."