Breeding Her Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
Teen breeds the hotties slut mom.
6.5k words
4.63
87.3k
144

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkeySan
MarkeySan
551 Followers

Note: Not a love story, not a romance novel. All persons are over 18.

"I thought you said I was hired. Now you want me to wait awhile," I reply trying not to get mad and blow my chances of ever going to work here.

"Sorry Mark, just not a lot of work right now, check back next month, I'm sure I'll have an opening then," Mac tells me trying not to agitate me even more.

I act like I understand and I'll check back but now I'm pissed. I was promised the job but the old guys nephew showed up and now he gives me a "maybe" for next month. I don't have time for this shit. It's my first summer break from college and I need to make some money.

Agitated now I head for the gym. I needed to pump some iron, I need to relive my stress. Actually what I need is to pump some pussy but that's all back at school. I guess the gym will have to do until I can find my summer pussy.

Things changed for me my first year in college. I'm not that slobbering little boy hoping to get lucky with some teen slut on a date in my daddy's car. This year I had spent whole nights and even whole weekends fucking girls over and over. I have experience and confidence now. I just don't have any girls lined up in the home town yet.

Now though I'm back home for three months and I need to get busy hunting. I'll be ready to hump a dog if I don't get something lined up soon. Ok let's start in on the arm reps.

"Mark!!" says Jim, "hey dude, great to see you." I turn around, there to my surprise is my good friend in high school. Jim and I were always doing something we shouldn't. I'm happy to see him and I feel better now about the coming summer.

"Hey hey Jimbo, What are you doing here?" I ask, happy to see a familiar face. "I was gonna look you up tomorrow, so what's happening in this town?" Now the name tag catches my eye and I flip it up, "what's this?"

"I'm a personal trainer," he says. I laugh. Jim and I have good muscle tone and we knew the equipment and the machines well. I shouldn't be too surprised. Fuck, even he has a job and I don't.

"No kidding," he says, "pays pretty well too."

"Really? I just got screwed out of a job I was promised," hoping I didn't look as dejected as I felt.

"Hell Mark, you should do this gig, you're in great shape, let me talk to Sal," he says.

********

Well.... now I have a summer job. Personal trainer if you can believe it. Hell at least I have plenty of time to work out. Time to hustle up some pussy around here too. I mean if a personal trainer can't get laid in a gym full of hotties, you gotta be fugly.

******

We'll the first day is easy. I took time to help some high school jocks work the weights and watched out for some sweet young stuff I could groom for the summer. Problem is I'm going back end of summer, I don't have a whole lot of time to do the "build a relationship thing." I'm feeling the urgency in my balls too.

*********

My first few days are uneventful and my balls are feeling heavy but while I'm sitting here panting from my second set of reps, I see Ruby. A sweet young thing I knew in high school. She's with an another woman. My cock is really stirring.

Ruby has the whole package, the big blowjob perfect lips and big blue eyes that made such a pretty smile and the long shiny raven black hair that hangs down over her shoulder. She has the money too and she was always made up and dressed like a high society bitch. In school I considered her out of my league.

Now I just sit here and feast my eyes as my neglected prick stirs. I know I can make her moan and squirm and I'd really enjoy doing it. Things are different now. After a dozen hotties in college I have the confidence, the looks and now I have a real opportunity.

Ruby is looking hot as always. My cock says "go for it," but that nagging sound in my head tells me she always hung out with the A group, I definitely wasn't in that group. We knew each other but I never had a real chance with her. Maybe it was time, I mean if she was lonely this summer. I had certainly learned a lot more about women and gotten a lot more practice my first year at school. Oh, my dick jumped just thinking about it.

I do like looking at her and sitting on the bench I'm staring. Oh she has a nice set of tits. So does that older girl, damn she looks hot too. I know she has a brother but I didn't remember she had a sister. Oh those so large and beautiful tits they had so well outlined in those spandex gym suits. Then, she see's me and smiles. My pecker jumps.

Here they come!!

"Ruby," I say jumping up. "So nice to see you!" giving her a small hug pulling her close to feel those nipples. That made my pecker really harden.

"You too Mark," she says, "what are you doing here? You out off school for the summer? Personal trainer huh?" She says as she see's my name tag.

"Yeah," I reply stumbling a little as I think how to make my play, "I'm working here for a couple of months. A good way to stay in shape."

"Really....that's great, mom here could use some good training, especially with all this new complicated equipment." I look at mom and we both smile. I would never have guessed she was that much older.

That's when I realize how hot mom actually looks. She is the same height as Ruby both a lot shorter than I and she has the same shiny raven black hair as well as the same large breasts. So this is mom, now I know where she got those great tits from.

"Hi mom," I say and we both laughed.

"Hi, I'm Eve," she says with a pretty smile that holds my gaze a little longer than normal. She is hot looking too. Sex dominates my thoughts as I totally forget she must be twice my age.

"Hi," I say again a little fumbling. "Nice to meet you. Now I know where Ruby gets her stunning good looks." She kinda blushes like a young schoolgirl.

Back to the pickup as I look at Ruby, I still want to get in her panties.

My pecker pushes me harder and I dove for it. "Well Ruby, since we're both here why don't you join me this weekend for the Harem concert? Heard they put on a real good show."

"Oh sorry Mark, she replies with a fake sad look on her face. "I'm seeing Jeff a lot and, well, I get a week off then back for the summer term. I'll be spending most of the week at his place." Then she lit up again, "But it's great to see you. Enjoy the summer and please help mom figure out how to use all this exercise equipment," as we all laugh.

"Great to see you too Ruby, see you again soon," I say trying to save face as my cock deflates like a shot down zeppelin.

"And I'll see you soon too," said Eve, causing my eyes to leave Ruby and now focus on her. "And I really do need help with the new stuff." As I look over at her now realizing how hot she actually looks. She seemed to blush now as she catches me gazing a little too long.

"Oh sure, great," I fumble, as she turns to walk away. I can't help thinking she must have been a grade A piece of ass like Ruby 20 years ago. Heck she still looks hot. When I eyed them across the room I would have sworn they were sisters.

Then I turn to watched Ruby's fine little ass and her long legs and I of course can't help watching and comparing mom's too. She sure is well kept for a 40 something. From behind they could have been twins.

After they are gone I'm a little miffed. I was fucking shot down again. "Oh, I'm still with Jeff," I mumble sarcastically. "These tits are for Jeff to play with.".

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, the fucking spoiled rich jock is getting all her sweet stuff. Jeff is playing with those tits, Jeff will be blowing his load in her while I jack off. Fuck Jeff, fuck Ruby too. Dammit, I need to get laid soon.

*******

Now a couple of days later I feel like I'm settled in with my job here at the Sal's Gym. Pretty easy really. Eve comes out of the women's locker room looking fine as could be. I mean for a 40 ish woman that is.

Actually she looks pretty hot for any age. Definitely thin and in shape. Her face certainly is pretty and she has those major league 36 double D's that's for sure. I'm getting real horny now looking at this mature women.

What's up with me, I never even considered hitting on a woman over 25. Heck I banged a couple of older sophmores but they weren't even 20. I don't get hard over the "grown ups," the adults, parents. It's just not the league I played in during high school or college. They were kinda like on the "over 30" side of the hill.

However after being home two weeks I know that jackin off isn't cutting it at all. I need to find some pussy soon. Maybe I'll look up some of my regulars back at school. Damn I wish I had money for a plane ticket.

Right now though I'm watching Eve. Picturing her naked she looks real good. She has a nice slender naked back down to the sweet curve of her ass, Oh what a fine ass that is. That's it, turn toward me.. Oh those large tits. I'd like to fuck those tits and those thighs look so creamy. Tell me Eve, is that pussy shaved or is it hairy? It's no difference to me, I just wanna play inside it.

What a fool I am for thinking she'll let a kid like me in her pussy. Oh, oh, she saw me....she's smiling, damn hot smile and now she's walking over.

"Hi Mark," she says with that oh so hot looking smile.

"Well hi again," I reply. Looks like she's headed for the treadmill. Ok back to my weights. I can't help looking at her a little more. She is looking real good. Whatever. I should go do my job and see if she needs any help. Like maybe a cock in her mouth or something, I chuckle.

"Everything Ok over here?" I ask watching her large breasts going up and down.

Then she stops and turns puffing and panting while she's sweating.

"Yeah..... sure," she says as she turns it off.

"So," I ask, "do you know how to work the new cycle machines?"

"Uh. No actually. I had a little problem with them last week."

"Ok cmon over," as I stand by one and she uses her towel wiping her sweat and comes over.

Now I show her the controls and how they work but all the time my eyes are feasting on her slender sweaty neckline down to those amazing breasts.

She sits down and I'm inches from her beautiful long black hair. She looks so hot, maybe I can't get anywhere with stuck up Ruby but I wonder how she'll feel when she finds out I'm fucking her mom. I laugh, just a passing thought.

"That's it," I say as she starts peddling. "Here," as I reach over her and place my face real close to hers and change the settings. She has a look about her, Now I'm really feeling the turn on.

"Don't want things too hard," I say, "at least not in here," smiling at my pun. I don't think she got it.

"This is good," she says, concentrating only on her exercising.

"You should get one at home," I say.

She replies, "I have one at home but it's too tough to learn."

"Well," I quip as she finishes up, "that's one of the things husbands are good for."

"Oh," she chuckles, "maybe I shouldn't have dumped mine last year but he wasn't good for anything."

We laugh.

"So then that's when you started coming here to relieve your tensions?" I smiled. She got that one and she stopped a second, no response.

"Thank you," she says, suddenly turning cold as she then heads for the locker room. I watch her little ass, damn she was hot. I want to follow her in.

Watching her nice little ass made me hard now. Maybe Ruby was high and mighty but I wasn't gonna accept getting shot down by mom too. No husband around huh. Someone needs to be working that cunny. I think I'll see if I can tap that.

********

It's the next morning and Mom is back. I immediately go over and talk. I help with some straps and cords and show her the right way to pull them as I stand up close behind her and hold her abdomen. This time she leans back against me for a minute. Then she moves, "I'm fine," she says. "I got this, I got this," and I step back to watch that fine womanly figure.

"I've noticed, How fine you are, that is," now I'm pushing again.

She looks at me with a puzzled look in her eyes. I know she wants to say something. I'd bet she hasn't been fucked in a year.

Here it comes, "take me home and fuck me, I want your cock in me," but she says nothing.

I know she's in need but I'm just a teen, one of her daughter friends. She's too "uptown" to be fucking a teen friend of her daughters, or at least too high society to get caught doing that. Well then, we won't get caught.

******

Now I notice a change in attitude when she comes back two days later. We meet at the treadmill. "I have one like this at home," she says. "A treadmill. I try to use it in the mornings but it gives me so much trouble. It's just easier to come here."

"Maybe I should come by in the morning and look at it," I say, trying to pry an opening.

Now she looks up at me, takes a deep breath looks me over still saying nothing. Maybe it was my hormones but now I seem to detect a lustful look in her eyes. She still doesn't reply. Definitely not a "No," She sure is checking out my bod though. Yeah sweety, big muscles to hold you with my dear and a big cock to plow you with too.

My cock hasn't been properly serviced in almost three weeks and I'm getting aggressive now. "You know it's nice having you here," I say almost whispering, "you are so lovely a sight in the morning," looking in her eyes.

She looks back. I may be young and inexperienced with mature women but now I could tell she was melting. She was really enjoying the attention from a young man, she needed it. Then she recovers again and steps away a little but I can tell she is flustered now.

*******

I'm not intimidated anymore. She's just like the girls at school just older. Easy to manipulate with a few compliments. If I wasn't so hot to fuck something I would enjoy toying with her a while longer.

She just took up the handling rope so I look around, we are alone so I'm gonna get aggressive. I come up behind her and put my arms around her under her breasts. She falls back against me and I know she can feel my cock against her lower back. I rub the underside of her big breasts a little through the material.

"I whisper in her ear, "can you feel what you've done to me."

She doesn't move, she just holds her ass against my hard cock takes in a deep breath and purrs like a kitten, oh shit someone walks by, now she moves and walks away.

"Mark to the front desk," the speaker blares, shit, I've been called away. We separate. No fuckin luck.

I'm hanging out by the front hoping to catch her before she leaves, here she is. She's coming over to see me.

"Thanks again for your help," she says as she looks up into my eyes. Then as I get close enough to kiss her she backs away both of us realizing we were in the public gym.

"Anytime," I say, "I enjoy being around you," and I can tell she's melting again.

She's leaving, turns around, "You know, I really could use your help on my machine at home."

********

The grooming must be complete. This morning I wake with a raging hardon. I looked down at the long hard pipe sticking up and I reached for it. I think of her as I begin to jack off. No No No, My balls were too full to waste shooting in the air. I sit up. I think of Eve and I know it's time to close the deal. Time to plant this pipe inside her.

Eve comes to the gym around 1030 each day, I'm gonna stop by her house around 10. I know she will be getting ready to head over for her morning workout. Maybe we can have a workout at her place.

*******

The door opens, oh lucky me, she came to the door with just her robe on.

"Hi," I say, "thought I'd come by and see the treadmill." as good of a bullshit line as any.

"OH," she says, totally caught off guard, "I'm, well, I'm just getting ready."

"I can see that," I say and I step in and close the door behind me.

She looks speechless and she's probably scared and excited because she has to know why I'm here.

I look over at her equipment, she has a treadmill and bike. "Maybe we could just stay here and do a workout," I say as I get close enough for her to feel my breath. My cock sure could use a workout I'm thinking.

She just stands there looking up at me, waiting for me. I can tell she understands now and she's ready as I put my arms around her and kiss her softly then again and she kisses me back. Oh yeah, she's so ready.

We kiss a lot as I pulled the robe belt. I reach down and slip my hands around to her bare ass and pulled her close. Such a nice ass, so soft and warm. I push my trunks against her so she can feel my hardon. Now she's so hot she's panting.

She's so short. So little, but wait she not a kid, she's not some college teen. This is a mature woman, she has a woman's set of tits and a woman's pussy. How different is this going to be, am I batting out of my league again?

I start to worry but my hard prick drives me forward. It's a big cock and she's small and I know how to use it. Just take your time Mark and give her a hard cock, nothing will go wrong.

Then she slowly pushes me away.

"No, no, please no," she pleads I pull her closer. Her robe is wide open and her hot naked body is up against me. She makes a feeble attempt to cover up and get away. Looking now at those lovely tits bare with the hard dark nipples makes my cock grow so hard. I need so bad to play with those toys. I need so bad to work my cock in her. I'm not turning back now.

I kiss her again as my hands rub her bare ass. It's firm and smooth. She closes her eyes and rubs my ass pulling my cock against her. My cock grows harder now and she can feel it's size through my shorts. She tries to act modest but she was just too damn horny.

Now she knows we're alone, her cunny is exposed and she could tell my hardon is right there. She knows she's about to get a fuck real soon and since she hasn't had one in along time she can't stop herself. She certainly can't stop me. I'm way beyond control and I need to be inside her pussy.

I know I have her. I lift her ass and she clings to me. Her feet are off the ground. I walk her back to the open bedroom door. Her head falls on my shoulder and with her fresh washed hair in my face she softly moans in my ear. She knows I'm taking her to fuck and she badly needs it. All her pretense of modesty is gone. She's a mature woman and she knows now what she wants.

I move her to the bed and set her on her back. Then I fall in front of her moving my hands from her ass as my hand now rubs her thigh then up to her hot hairy wet cunt. She has surrendered. She's on fire. Oh I'm so excited. I really needed to feel this sweet cunny wrapped around my cock. A mature woman, a woman in heat. I wonder if it will be different than the college girls I fuck.

"Oh no," she whispers again as she moves her cunny on my hand. Damn, One thing not like those college girls. This woman has the fur like a kitten and purrs like one too. I looked down at the black cunny fur of a real woman as my hand gets wetter tuning her up. She moans as my middle finger enters her wet canal.

She's creaming all over my hand, I stand up. She watches as I drop my trunks. Her eyes look down at my hard meat and she is fixated. She takes her hand and places it on my stiff cock. It's hard like an iron pipe and she feels it as she now rubs both hands on my stiffness trying to grasp how big my cock really is.

I am all lust now. I take her hands from my cock and holding her wrists I move forward sliding her toward the head of the bed. I get on top pinning her wrists down. Her eyes are closed as she moans in lust. She opens her thighs and jumps when my cock rubs the wetness of her hairy cunny lips. I slide my cock up and down with the underside inside her wet cunny lips. She moans as it rubs over her clit.

"Ohhhh," she moans as I arch to enter her. My cockhead pops in and she jumps again. She's so hot and wet. I feel resistance, she is just too damn tight. I don't think she's been fucked in a year. I slowly opened up her cunny stretching apart her canal as I work my cock inside, it's heaven. Her inner cunny canal is such soft flesh.

MarkeySan
MarkeySan
551 Followers
12