A Submissive Fails the Test

Story Info
A couple take home a slut to play with.
7.6k words
4.47
15.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the overconfident red headed siren in my living room with utter disdain. The girl was 19 years old and exuded the confidence of a Kardashian. She had one thing and only one thing going for her I had realised. She was absolutely gorgeous with a body to die for. Her tanned skin sat on top of the perfect amount of muscle tone. Her ass was curvaceous as were her young pert breasts. Not only had time not yet been cruel to her, she clearly took great care of herself. I wondered though as I watched her talking, trying to ignore the content spewing from her drunk mouth, how much of her was real. Clearly not her eyelashes or lips.

You might wonder what this siren was doing in my living room. I shall give you a quick recap of the night so far. Saturday had started like most boring adult Saturdays, with housework and other mundane errands. The evening had picked up when my partner and I had gone to a local kink party on the hunt for a unicorn. Now it was the type of party where there is no sex on site, so it was pure hunting grounds with no feasting. The Siren had been there strangely on her own which had made her easy pickings. You see both myself and my partner are attractive and fitness is an important part of our household. Attractive and articulate males seemed to be a dying breed on the scene these days so having him by my side made it so easy it should be criminal.

It had not taken long for us to hone in on the red head and then together work our charming magic on her. A few dances and some wandering hands later we jumped into my car and headed back to our place. It really amazed me the absolute lack of self preservation these young women had these days.

Next step was the modern version of protection. Fuck! I had forgotten her name. I realised as I got my phone out.

"Hey baby girl," When in doubt use one of the stupid names this generation loves so much.

Instantly she fell into line and character and it almost made me want to slap her for being the epitome of the fucking boring stereotype of her generation.

"Yes mummy," she said looking up at me, giving me that wide eyed im all innocent look.

"It's Goddess to you."

"Sorry," she said, dropping down to her knees on the lounge room floor.

"Sorry what?" My adonis of a partner chimed in from where he was sitting on the couch.

"Sorry Goddess," she replied instantly.

It took all my power to maintain my poker face. This choice had been my partners. I agree that she was definitely the hottest piece of ass at the party, but oh my god when she opened her mouth i just wanted to slap her. I gave her the "slave" contract and filmed her reading and then signing it.

Before I stopped the video I asked her to confirm the safe word and that she was a willing participant. One could never be too sure these days.

"Now are you sure that you consent to everything on that list and you will use the safe word if things are too much or the signal if for some reason you can't speak?"

"Yes Goddess," she said with a grin, that I was happy to wipe off her face soon.

"Stand," I said with authority.

I turned her to face Dan, I could see the smirk hit his lips.

I slowly pulled the zipper down the back of her dress as I stood behind her. I let my lips gently touch the back of her neck, kissing her skin softly. My hands came up to where the sleeves of her dress met her neck and I made sure I caressed her skin as I pushed them down her shoulders, and then her arms. Allowing the dress to fall to the floor.

Biting her neck gently I unclasped her bra, my hands moved under her arms, encircling her smaller frame, before pushing up under her bra. Grabbing her breasts, my fingers finding her hard nipples and gently rolling them between my fingers. I felt her inhale sharply as I pinched both of them hard.

"Is that too much baby girl?" I breathed into her ear. The Siren had been talking up all night how hardcore she was into her kink, particularly S&M, and I was delighted to push the limits she had claimed not to have.

"No Goddess."

"Good," I said, as I pulled the bra forward and off.

I looked over at Dan on the couch, the man was utter perfection. He sat there in his black cargo pants and tight black t-shirt. The shirt showed off his perfectly chiselled torso. And don't even get me started on his arms. I was the luckiest woman on the earth, because every night I got to curl up in those as I went to sleep. The safest place on earth.

"Now turn and face me, and take off your panties, bending at the waist."

She followed my instructions without faltering. Showing Dan exactly what he was going to be getting soon.

I grabbed her by the hair and spun her back around to face him. My grip was tight pulling her head back. I used my other hand to slap each of her breasts in turn. I noticed the instant reaction of each nipple as it tightened and grew harder.

"Why babe I do believe the little slut enjoys it," I said as I again slapped her breast harder this time.

"She did say she was into the more extreme stuff my dear," he responded, both of us acting as if she were a pet we were talking about.

"Oh let's see shall we," I said with the glee returning to my voice.

I twisted my hand once more in her hair, pulling it back hard, forcing her chest higher in the air. I gently cupped her breast as my fingers found her nipple. Squeezing hard, I could feel her body reacting to the pain, as her muscles tensed. I felt my own body reacting to the rush that hurting this most annoying female was giving me.

I released my hand from both her hair and her nipple, and I felt her body relax. I knew she enjoyed it, but there was part of me that wanted to make sure she used her safe word tonight. See the deal was the minute she said the safeword the night was over. If she held out she could stay the evening and maybe return for another play date. There was part of me that hated sharing my bed or my man with another woman. There was also part of my dominant side that was cruel.

I snaked my hand up to her throat, lacing my fingers around it, squeezing tight enough so that she knew who was in control but not restricting any blood flow or her breath yet. I almost laughed when she melted against my body. I should write a book on how to seduce women in the 21st century. Step 1, call them a cute name, Step 2, Choke them. The End.

My fingers started to play with her carotid artery, putting just enough pressure to make her a little light headed and then backing off. I let my other hand dip down to her bald pussy. My fingers easily dipping amongst its folds.

"Oh babe, she really is enjoying this," I said, running my fingers teasingly along her pussy lips, bringing her wetness up and over her clit. Drawing little circles around it. Small moans escaped her lips.

"Who's my good little slut," I cooed in her ear, slowly starting to change the language I was using. My teasing finger allowing me to push boundaries.

"I am my Goddess," she almost whispered as she became lost in a pleasure and light headed daze.

You see the beauty about cutting off the blood flow to the brain rather than stopping someone from breathing is that they fight it less.

Dan rose from the couch and walked towards us. He stood in front of the Siren, pulling his t-shirt over his head, his muscles rippling as he did so.

Our hands met briefly as he took over teasing her pussy. His other hand mauled her young firm breasts. Each one getting his attention in turn. I felt her breath inhale as he tweaked her nipple, but also pushed his finger inside of her, her legs shifting wider apart.

"Oh she is wet," he said as our lips met over her shoulder.

My man played the same game that I did. Push her to the edge, but don't let her cascade over. Push her limits while she was driven wild with desire.

I could feel her body gyrating against his hand, wanting more from him than he was currently prepared to give her.

I could feel my own body starting to scream for his touch, my pussy ached, as i squeezed tightly around the Siren's throat. She held out well. This was going to be a delicious evening. I felt her hand coming up to pull my hand away. I dropped my hand away from her neck all together.

"Knees," Dan commanded.

She dropped quickly into position.

Dan held out his hand for me, which I eagerly took. He led me in front of the Siren. Pulling me in to kiss me, softly. As we kissed with slow tender passion his hands worked expertly to rid me of the clothes that covered my curves. Before stepping back to admire his woman,

"Goddess fits your perfectly," he said, knowing the effect his praise had on me.

I felt my entire body blush. The way he still ogled me, despite the epitome of perfection kneeling on our lounge room floor.

He pulled me in, grabbing my ass as he did. I could feel his hard cock between us. It made me even more turned on knowing how much this turned him on.

In one swift move he picked me up and placed me gently on the couch, reminding everyone in the room who was in charge.

He walked back to the Siren, this time it was he, who wrapped her hair up in his hand and dragged her to the base of the couch. He gently parted my legs before using her hair to guide her face to my aching pussy.

"Now worship your goddess," he said, the authority in his voice alone could have sent me over the edge.

As her mouth met my pussy, I couldn't help but moan softly.

Her tongue expertly teased my clit, my head rested back on the couch, my eyes closed.

I sat there with my eyes closed just focusing on the pleasure her tongue was washing over my clit.

I felt her moan into my pussy, and as I opened my eyes I could see Dan behind her. She was on all fours with her face buried in my pussy and her ass high in the air. Dan was rhythmically pumping two fingers in and out of her pussy, I knew his thumb would be expertly working her clit as well.

"Now remember, no coming without permission," he said.

A "yes sir" was mumbled into my pussy.

"Good girl," he said as he started to finger fuck her with more force.

Her focus on my pussy was starting to wane as he was bringing her closer to the edge. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and used them to fuck her face.Dan skillfully brought her to the edge and stopped numerous times.

I pulled her face off my pussy.

"Does the little slut want to come?"

"Yes please Goddess."

I looked up at Dan "What do you think darling?"

"Most definitely not!" he dragged her by the hair so she was on all fours like a dog in front of him.

"How dare you ask for such a thing before either of us have cum yet!" he said after slapping her across the face.

You could tell the sudden pain had shocked her system.

"Sorry Daddy."

"Oh you will be, I'm the nice one. She is the one you need to appease." he said with an ominous tone.

"I truly am," I said with an evil chuckle as I stood up.

I straddled her body, like a horse I intended to ride. My lips met his as my fingers freed his hard cock from his pants. Running my finger teasingly down the shaft.

"Maybe you can redeem yourself, slut," I said, pulling her up by the hair, my legs still astride her.

She eagerly took his cock into her mouth.

"Start slowly."

Dan's hand snaked into my hair, pulling me in softly to meet his lips. His kiss was soft and sensual, a complete juxtaposition of how he had treated the Siren moments earlier. I melted into his kiss for a moment forgetting about the slut between my legs.

I pulled her up to her knees, a fistful of her hair giving me control over her rhythm on my man's cock. As I forced his cock a little further down her throat, it made my pussy pulse as he moaned into our kiss.

"Baby, I think she might have done this before," I said before trapping her between us. As I pushed my body against his, forcing his cock deeper down her throat. I could feel her gag reflex activating as I pushed myself harder against him.

His strong hands found my hips and gently pushed me back. The slut coughing and taking a deep breath as he allowed her to breathe.

"Awww no fun babe," I pouted as I again kissed him passionately, sandwiching her between us and impaling his cock down her throat. I could feel her trying to push back. I could feel his thumbs on my hip bones trying to push back. I resisted both of them and held my embrace for a few moments longer. This time when the red head was released her intake of breath was much more dramatic.

I stepped back, grabbing her hair and pulling her head back to look up at me.

"Are we having fun yet? Is it extreme enough?' there was a glint in my eye that Dan obviously caught as a flicker of concern crossed his face.

"Oh yes goddess and no goddess," she panted, still trying to catch her breath.

"Did you hear that darling?" I said looking up with glee.

"Behave," he commanded.

I simply shook my head as I fell to my own knees before him.

I gently grasped her chin, controlling her head, before kissing her lips softly.

"Maybe we will finally have to keep one," I mused more to myself than anyone else before kissing her again.

Dan took his queue and grabbed us both by the hair, guiding his hard cock between our lips.

I couldn't help it, there was part of me that needed to please my man. I couldn't have his cock so close to my face and not have it hitting my tonsils.

I slipped his cock into my mouth, letting him push slowly but forcefully down the back of my throat. The only thing stopping him from going deeper was his sheer size and a poor angle. I looked up at him as my eyes started to water. I could feel his hand start to pull me off him, but instead I pushed down further.

As I slowly let him slip from my mouth, I grabbed the red head's hair and kissed her with fervour. I was starting to lose a grip of my own control as my desires began to heighten and my deviancy took full control. It was at this stage of the night that I entrusted Dan to keep me in line so we didn't end up getting arrested.

I wrapped my hand tighter in her hair as I pushed her mouth onto Dan's hard cock. I was in total control now. I bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Every few strokes I would impale her as hard as I could. FOrcing her throat to take his cock. Pushing deeper as I felt her struggle before letting her back off for air.

I could sense that Dan was coming close to coming for the first time this evening. I pushed her more forcefully onto his cock, then used her face to fuck him. The gurgling wet sounds vibrating through the room were making my pussy ache. My own burning desires drove my hand. Tears streamed down her cheeks and I could tell she was really focusing to not tap out at this stage. I tightened my grip on her hair as I sensed his body stiffen as he came, pushing her face as close as I could to him.

I looked up at him with a glint in my eye before I pushed the Siren to the floor. I watched as he fell back on the couch, satisfied for the moment. I straddled the red head's face, lowering my aching wet pussy to her lips. Her tongue quickly found my clit, and began a slow teasing rhythm.

My hands mauled her perky breasts as I rode her face. Grinding my pussy against her tongue. Savouring the slow sensuality of it.

I allowed myself to get lost in both the sensation and also the visual display below me. Her body was youthful perfection. And with her mouth otherwise busy it was almost pure nirvana. I let my fingers gently caress the soft supple skin on her breasts. As I let my nails trail across the perfect mounds, her flesh reacted in goosebumps and her nipples contracted and got harder. As she brought me closer and closer to the edge I tweaked and squeezed her nipples. I could have played with these perfect handfuls for hours. God she was perfect, as long as she wasn't talking.

As I felt myself get closer and closer to the edge, my hands left her breasts and found my own, my head loling back as I began to ride her face with more purpose. My eyes closed. I focused on the sensations as they brought me closer and closer to the edge. I felt myself dangling over before my orgasm cascaded through my body. Radiating outward from my clit as I rode wave after wave of pleasure. I crawled over to my man and sat for a moment curled between his legs, my head rested on his thigh as he stroked my hair gently and for a moment I lost track of space and time.

---

"Princess," he whispered into my ear, pulling my head back gently and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Yes," I said dreamily as I looked up at him.

"We still have to see if we can break our new toy?" he said softly so only I could hear.

I looked up at him, my eyes feigning innocence as a mischievous grin spread across my lips and twinkled in my eyes.

"Oh yes we do!"

"That's my girl," he said as he spanked my ass as I bounced up.

I found the Siren sitting obediently on her knees, eyes cast down. 50 Shades had done some positive things.

I walked up to her and bent down slightly, I grabbed her hair and pulled her face up to look at me.

"Now you ran your mouth quite a bit about your masochistic tendencies." my hand twisted cruelly in her hair, and her gasp woke my pussy back up.

"Yes," she said before gasping again as I tightened my grip further, "Yes Goddess," she quickly corrected herself.

"Excellent, and do we remember our safety protocols?"

"Yes Goddess."

I stalked back to Dan, her hair still tightly in my hand as she scrambled to keep up on her knees.

"Let's start light shall we," I declared as I threw her over Dan's lap.

"A spanking my dear?" Dan asked, looking at me with a grin.

"Yes dear, a good old fashioned spanking." Our voices paradied and old school proper couple and as we looked at each other Dan's hand came down hard on her toned as it was all we could do to keep from laughing.

"Why my dear. she barely winced," i walked over to her and pulled her chin up so she was facing me. "Why I do believe the little slut is enjoying this!"

Dan shot me a quit it before I start laughing and we lose the mood look. I just gave him a wink as he brought his hand down harder this time. Again she barely flinched.

"Hmmm," I murmured, 'Give me a sec,."

I sashayed into the kitchen and came back with a wooden spoon.

Dan put out his hand to take it but I shook my head. I lined up the now slightly red toned ass and brought the spoon down with about half my strength. The slut reacted ever so slightly to that.

"May I have another Goddess?" the siren asked.

"Oh you may," I cooed as I brought the spoon down again.

"Another please Goddess," I could hear the desire growing in her voice.

We repeated the process another five times before Dan gave me a concerning look.

I lay the spoon on her back. My hands joined Dan's in gently caressing the now welted skin of her toned ass.I half knelt on the couch next to him, One knew on the couch and my other foot on the floor, the Siren's ass in front of me. I ran my hand between her legs, the slut was absolutely dripping.

"Oh no need to worry my dear, she most certainly enjoyed that," I said slowly, slipping my middle finger into her tight pussy. Withdrawing it, I circled her wetness around her clit. Gently and slowly circling it. I could feel her instantly pushing back into my hand. I alternated between slipping two or three fingers inside her to teasing her clit. The sounds of her soft moans were driving me a little crazy too. Dan as usual must have sensed my need as I felt his hand snake between my legs, he mimicked my actions with her. We played till I had her on the edge.

"Please Goddess may I come?" she begged.

"No," I said sternly, pausing with my fingers pushed deep inside her.

Dan's fingers on the other hand did not mimic mine and he continued to manipulate me closer and closer to my edge.