A Submissive Fails the Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the spoon and brought it down on her ass harder than I had previously. Her body flinched at the sudden unexpected pain.

I brought the spoon down again and again as I started to get lost in my building orgasm.

Harder and harder, I was getting lost in the repetition of it, my body getting closer and closer. I didn't even realise that Dan had taken the spoon out of my hand as my body cascaded off the edge for the second time that night.

I fell back on the couch in a post orgasmic haze. The vanilla part of me just wanted to kick the slut to the curb, curl up with my man on the couch and doze off. But luckily for everyone involved the demons inside my head were only just starting to wake up.

I draped myself across the other side of the couch and watched as Dan teasingly dipped his fingers in and out of the Siren's dripping pussy. Every few strokes, he would draw her wetness across her clit, teasing her. She was moaning softly, her body grinding against his hand. He looked over at me and grinned as he picked up his tempo. He gave me a 'can i make her cum?' look and I lazily smiled back as I shook my head.

The Siren was clearly on the verge of orgasm denial madness as Dan furiously fingered her pussy only to stop as she begged to come.

"I think three times is warranted before you're allowed to come, slut." Dan said into the Siren's ear pulling her head up to growl in her ear.

He pulled her off his lap, and pushed her face first into mine. It was clear that she didn't need any instructions as she began licking my pussy with a new found hunger.

I watched as Dan positioned himself behind her. I could tell he was rubbing his hard cock against her lips. Her body ground back looking for him, her frustrated moans muffled by my pussy.

As Dan pushed his thick hard cock into her aching pussy, his hand drove her face deep into mine. Dan fucked her deep and hard. Every time he slammed into her, her face mashed into my pussy, her moans sending delightful vibrations through my clit.

There was something about watching your man driving another woman mad with desire that was just such a turn on. It was part of the kinky sisterhood to share the delights of such perfect men. But when all the orgasms had been had he was mine.

I grabbed two handfuls of hair and pulled her into my pussy, roughly riding her face as Dan slammed into her. I could sense from her body that she was struggling not to come.

I swivelled around so we were in a 69, I could feel her face being pushed down into me, Dan had slowed his thrusts down. I ran my tongue over his shaft and balls as he slowly fucked her. Pushing into her at the end of each thrust.

I couldn't help myself and i started to suck on her clit as he fucked her, I could feel her tongue desperately trying to get me off as her body tried to escape my mouth. But everytime she managed to pull away Dan thrust her into my reach.

Like always Dan could read what I was up to and he started fucking her faster and harder. It wasn't long before the slut started coming on his cock. Her whole body was shaking. Dan discarded her on the couch in a post orgasmic heap. He sat back on the couch and pulled me into his lap.

I gasped as I slowly lowered myself onto his cock. Feeling every inch as he filled me up. I leaned in to him, holding him deep in me as our lips met. I undulated my hips grinding against him. Both of us, building up to another orgasm. But this time when we went over we went over together wrapped in each other.

I slumped onto his chest, his cock still pulsing inside me.

"So baby," he said looking down at me, pulling my chin up to kiss my lips, "How are you going to punish this slut for breaking the rules?"

At that comment the Siren came out of her daze.

"But that's not fair!" she protested.

I giggled into Dan's chest.

"Oh I'm not sure baby, but I think we should definitely tie her up while I think of something."

I lay on my man with my head against his chest for a moment, enjoying watching the Siren look uncomfortable as we slowly and sensually kissed.

As the thought came to me I jumped up off Dan's lap with the enthusiasm of a child.

"Oh my god! I know what we can do!" I said excitedly.

A look of apprehension washed over the redhead's face as I darted out of the lounge room. I bound into our bedroom and opened the cupboard, pulling the clothes aside I pressed my palm to the wall and the back of the cupboard opened to reveal a treasure chest of toys. I selected the big strap on, shibari rope, a spreader bar, shackles and my favourite riding crop.

I bound back down the stairs with my arms full of the goods and a smile across my face as I started to think how we could break this one. I realised I had taken quite some time picking out what I needed.

As I neared the end of the stairs I came across a sight that I did not like. The red head was laying on her back on the couch, having wormed her way closer to Dan. Her head was on his lap and they were talking as he ran his fingers gently across her breasts. There was a tenderness to it that sparked my green monster within.

Not this one! I thought to myself. We had been talking about finding a more permanent unicorn but I didn't like this one, she did know her place.

"Stand," I commanded as I walked back into the room with purpose. Pulling my shoulders back and exuding nothing but confidence and dominance.

The red head turned her head and gave me a look.

"Oh I thought we had finished playing 50 Shades," she said chocked full off attitude.

Dan's fingers hesitated over her nipple as he looked up at me.

"Well if we are done playing then I guess it is time to leave," I said as I put the toys I was holding down on the ottoman.

She looked at me, her body arching to try to meet Dan's raised and paused fingers. Her silence was defiant.

"Another one who is all talk," I said with disdain in my voice, "they really don't make unicorns the way they used to, absolutely nothing magical about this boring little slut." My voice was laced with frustrated disappointment, like I was scolding a child.

I shot Dan a look and raised my eyebrow in his direction.

"Agreed darling," he said lazily, "Seriously sub par." He stood up from the couch causing her head to fall to the couch.

In two steps he caught me up on his arms, "but how could any woman ever compare to you my perfect princess."

His words had their effect and I melted into his embrace, his kiss furthering the butterflies fluttering around my body.

"Please forgive my poor behaviour," the slut had rolled off the couch and fallen to her knees in front of Dan. It was at this point that I realised she was definitely interested in him more than myself and I had the feeling she would have preferred to have him all to herself.

I whispered in Dan's ear my plan. A devilish grin edged across his face.

He bent down and grabbed the rope.

"Hands," he commanded.

The dumb slut eagerly put her hands out and he quickly wrapped the rope around them. He pulled her back towards the couch with the rope. Positioning her standing behind the back of the couch he skillfully secured her. Her ass was high in the air and her arms had been secured to the front of the couch. I passed him the shackles and spreader bar which he expertly secured the sluts legs to.

He silently left the room and headed towards our bedroom.

I walked over to the slut and grabbed her hair, pulling her face up to meet mine. Quietly yet menacingly I growled "know your place slut. Or do you need to learn the hard way?"

"Awww did someone get jealous?" she had the absolute audacity to say in a mocking voice.

My fist tightened in her hair, "oh I am going to relish hearing that safe word tonight. Who knows I might even stop when I hear it."

With that I released her head with force, pushing it back down into the couch.

Dan came back and gave me a quizzical look. I gave him a reassuring smile which I think concerned him more than reassured him.

"Princess, are you playing nice?"

"Never!"

Dan pulled out a blindfold and secured it around the slut's eyes. Before using her hair to pull her head up and feeding his semi hard cock into her mouth. The slut eagerly started licking his cock and sucking it back to life.

I grabbed the riding crop and moved to behind the couch. I started by gently rapping her ass with it. Soft slaps followed by teasingly dragging the tip across her pussy. Then giving her exposed pussy a gentle tap. The slut took it in her stride as she sucked on Dan's now hard cock.

"See how far she can take it."

Dan pushed his cock down the sluts throat, half of his length disappearing into her mouth. As he pushed her beyond her limits I brought down the riding crop on her ass harder this time. Her gag reflex activating as her yelp was muffled by his cock.

"She really is a disappointing slut isn't she! Who bloody picked this one?" Dan asked with disdain in his voice.

"You did babe," I replied, bringing the crop down harder again as he rammed his cock down her throat.

You could tell this time he was doing everything she knew how to to make sure she didn't gag.

"Sorry," Dan said with a roll of his eyes.

"I get to pick the next one!" I said bringing the crop down even harder.

"Deal," he said as he pulled his cock almost all the way out of her mouth before sliding it back in, his hands in her hair pushing his cock further into her throat, tears rolling down her cheeks as he slowly pumped into her throat. I brought the riding crop down as hard as I could.

Tears rolled down her cheeks, as the red welts began to appear.

"Baby take your cock out of her mouth for a second, I want to hear her scream that safe word," the dark part of my kink was now in control. I wanted nothing but to inflict pain on this little worthless slut. Every lash of the crop made my pussy tingle.

I brought the crop down again and again in quick succession.

To my dismay the slut remained silent. I brought it down hard again. I could hear her controlling her breath and I could tell she was on the brink. I could also feel my own desires starting to cloud my mind as I got lost in bringing the crop down again and again, harder and harder. Till she was whimpering at each stroke and had started to beg for mercy. That's when I knew I wasn't going to stop until that work came out of her mouth.

Completely lost in the moment it made me almost jump when Dan's hands grabbed my waist and swivelled me around to kiss him. As I melted into the kiss he slowly slid the crop from my hands and dropped it to the floor.

"Enough for now," he whispered before helping me step into the harness of the strap on.

I watched as he drizzled the lube over the slut's raised ass. Using his hand to rub it over her ass cheeks, down her crack, teasing her asshole, before easily slipping three lubed fingers into her pussy, making her gasp.

Dan fucked her hard and fast for a brief moment with his fingers, making her scream and beg for more. Finger fucking her to the edge of an orgasm before stopping and removing his fingers all together, making her whimper, hoping for more.

He positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and started to slowly thrust in and out of her, his well lubricated thumb massaging her asshole.

I walked around the couch and roughly grabbed her hair before slidinging the strap on down her throat. There was something very powerful about the act and I got heady with it. I grabbed her hair and pushed the dildo down her throat. I could feel her resistance as I pushed in just a little further and held it there, while Dan slowly slipped a finger into her ass.

I fucked her face not allowing her to breath between thrusts. When I pulled out completely she gasped desperately for air.

I bent down and found her nipples and squeezed them hard making her wince with pain. Dan started to fuck her faster, his finger sliding in and out of her ass.

The slut's breath was running ragged, "Please,' she gasped, "May I please cum?"

"You may," I said as I shoved the strap on back in her mouth.

My thrusts down her throat meeting Dan's. The slut started to pant like a dog as she got closer and closer to the edge. As her body started to shake I grabbed two handfuls of hair and shoved the dildo as far down her throat as it would go. Dan continued to fuck her hard. Her body was writhing from a combination of multiple orgasms, an inability to breath and her gag reflex being activated. A grin etched across my face as I knew her mind would be in confused turmoil.

I pumped down her throat one last time before Dan and I both withdrew at the same time. The Slut slumped over the couch, her breathing was ragged.

I leaned over and planted my lips on Dan's soft lips, dragging my teeth over his bottom lip. The devilish grin tattooed on my face.

Walking around to the back of the couch where Dan was I pushed him playfully out of the way.

"My turn," I said with a smile that put a look of concern on his face. "Why don't you go get your dick sucked."

I playfully slapped his ass as he walked to the other side of the couch.

"I'm not sure I like your dominant side," he said with a chuckle as he flopped down on the couch next to the barely conscious slut who was still recovering. "I might just sit back and watch for a bit."

'Throw me the lube."

He passed me up the lube which I poured across her ass and over the dildo. The dildo mind you was not small, It would be about 9 inches long but it wasn't the length that made it fun, it was the girth.

I slowly pushed it into her spent pussy. The slut groggily moaned at the intrusion of excessive girth. I slid it into the holt, pushing it in the whole way for a moment before pulling almost all the way back out and slowly pushing it back in again.

As I continued the slow but hard assault on her pussy I squeezed more lube across her ass. Letting my fingers dip into her tight asshole. I was going to break this slut and I was going to fucken enjoy it.

One finger then two, slowly opening her up. She was starting to fuck back against me like a true whore.

"Awww does the slut want to come again?"

"Please Goddess," she mumbled, her head buried in the couch.

"Oh I guess I can be a good deity for once," the look on Dan's face said he did not trust that I would be.

I picked up my thrusting as I worked two fingers from my other hand into her ass. The slut was moaning like a two bit whore at this stage and it only spurred me on more.

My thrusts were long and hard as I felt her body start to shake, I slowed down my thrusts and let her ride her orgasm for a moment. Before building up my pace and within moments she was cuming again, and again until she was begging me to stop.

"Oh no it's not too much for you is it?" I mocked as I slowly pulled the cock out before slamming it back in again.

The slut simply shook her head. I picked up the pace one more time until she came again. I held the cock deep inside her as her whole body went limp.

The slut was in a post orgasmic haze as I positioned the glistening cock at the entrance of her tight little hole. I looked at Dan with a glint in my eye and blew him a kiss. The look of concern on his face made me smile.

I slowly started to push the head of the thick cock into her tight hole, at first there was resistance but my work earlier paid off as the head of it slipped past the resistance. The slut was clearly cum drunk and barely reacted.

I held it there for a moment letting her body adjust to the size. Then I slowly started to push a little further in. Her ass was certainly tight, but I was determined.

The cock had slipped in about 3 inches before I started to slowly fuck her ass. The whore sounded drunk as she moaned.

"Oh god, no it's too big," she said, trying to squirm against her restraints.

There was a part of me that knew I should stop, but there was another part, a darker part, that reasoned with me that she hadn't in fact said the safe word yet.

So I didn't stop. Instead I pushed in deeper. Her pleading to stop was mixed with moans of pleasure.

I picked up my pace and her pleading for me to stop became a little more fervent.

Dan gave me a look. I mouthed to him "no safe word yet." As I pushed in further. My thrusts were shallow but deep.

Her body was shaking as another orgasm racked her. As she recovered she started to plead again.

Dan looked at me before leaning forward and whispering something into her ear.

"Catholicism," she said weakly.

I shot Dan a death stare as I slowly pulled the dildo out. Her body instantly relaxing, I watched intrigued as her asshole that was once cute and puckered gaped and pulsed.

"I will sort out the Uber," I said as I walked out of the room.

As I headed towards our bedroom I could hear her pleading with Dan about staying and how surely he called the shots and how we couldn't just fuck her and kick her out.

I quickly slipped out of the harness and threw it into the ensuite bathroom before grabbing my long black satin robe and draping it open over my shoulders.

Heading back to the lounge room I could see her trying to work her charm on Dan.

"You should probably get dressed unless you want to fuck the Uber driver too," my voice laced with indifference.

"Please Goddess, please may I stay?" she begged, dropping down to her knees in front of me.

"Listen you better stand up, game is over, you said the safe word so that's the end of it."

She turned to Dan now.

"Please give me one more chance?"

There was pity in his tone, "sorry dear but you signed the contract and the rules are clearly stipulated."

I pulled out my phone, "5 mins darling," the disdain in my voice was rife.

"Let it out will you," I said as I turned and walked out of the room.

I could hear the sound of Dan doing his best at whatever aftercare you can achieve in 5 minutes.

I stepped into the bathroom and ran the shower before stepping in. The hot water felt magical on my bare skin. I closed my eyes as I let it cascade across my chest.

I squealed as the shower door opened and a cold gust of hair hit my skin.

Dan just chuckled as he stepped in and closed the door behind him before capturing me in his strong arms.

I looked up at my amazing man with a pout on my face, "you ruined my fun!" I huffed.

"You almost stepped over a line," he said seriously.

"Pfft boring!" I said like an indignant teenager.

"All we need is some slut laying charges and there goes both our jobs," he said, still being serious.

I just huffed as he pulled my chin up and kissed me softly on my lips.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"I always enjoy watching that dark side of yours."

I looked up and grinned at him, "I didn't like that one."

"No really?" His voice was laced with sarcasm, "I never would have figured that out."

With that his hands found my ass and instinctively I jumped up, wrapping my legs around him. His lips met mine as he slowly slid his hard cock into me. I moaned softly into his mouth. The sex was raw and passionate, like two animals trying to devour the other. We were both on edge already and it didn't take long to cascade over, riding the wave of pleasure for what seemed like forever as we kissed with abandon.

We quietly took our time to slowly and sensually wash each other, our hands gliding over bare skin. Words weren't needed anymore, our bodies completely in sync with each other.

"Bedtime Princess," he said as he kissed my forehead and turned off the taps.

"Yes Boss," I said as I opened the shower door and we both dried ourselves off.

We both climbed under the covers and wrapped ourselves up in each other.

My head found his chest and my fingers ran through the hair on his chest.

I raised my head and his lips found mine.