A Submissive Wife and Her Big Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I make Bill a nice dinner, and he puts a bit of the dinner into a bowl, with my ground meal, on the floor for me, after I put on my tiny, pink, silk lingerie, which reveals my entire body, and I pour him a Scotch. That night, exhausted, I sleep cuddled up with Bill while I wear my tiny, pink, silk lingerie.

The next morning, after I please Bill, and his excited morning erection, with my red lips and soft, wet mouth, while we are still in bed, he makes me wear my skimpiest lingerie that day. It is little more than a silk collar, with a thin strip of silk with lace additions that barely cover the upper halves of my breasts, another lace addition lightly covering the tops of my big thighs, and then a strip of silk which slides between my huge, jiggling butt cheeks and attaches to the silk collar in back. This outfit was specially made, and it makes my ass look incredibly huge for Bill, as well as showing off the heavy bounce and jiggle of my enormous butt as I walk and move in the matching satin high heels.

After Bill leaves for the day, I walk carefully over to Mary Ann's house, my enormous rump jiggling visibly in my skimpy, special, lace lingerie, as I cross the street, and I knock on Mary Ann's door.

"Come in! " I hear from inside the house, and I walk in the front door.

"Mary Ann? " I call out.

"In here," I hear her voice and I follow the sound into her bedroom.

Beautiful, blonde Mary Ann is locked inside her little cage, her gargantuan breasts filling up most of the cage and her massive boobs are jiggling even as she sits there, in her purple Baby Doll, curled up a bit to fit in the confinement. She is also wearing pink, furry handcuffs.

"Hi Emily, " she says sweetly. "I was a little bit sassy last night, joking with my husband, so I have to be locked up in my cage, and handcuffed, as punishment until Tony gets home today."

"Oh my goodness, " I say, " You know better than to be sassy, Mary Ann. You do look so lovely and beautiful locked inside your cage, though. My gosh, I can't believe how cute your big boobs look!".

Mary Ann laughs, and says, "Well, you'd better look at your own big, fat, jiggling ass before you judge me!" We both laugh. Her impossibly big breasts bounce again heavily as she giggles in her cage.

"Well, at least let me put some cold water into your water bowl, " I say, and I pick up the bowl from Mary Ann's cage and turn to go fill it in the kitchen.

"Whooo! Look at that big, fat ass!" Mary Ann says, from inside her cage, as I walk toward the kitchen, and I blush. "Look at that huge butt jiggle!"

I come back with a fresh bowl of water for Mary Ann, and I place it in the cage. I reach into the cage and fondle her enormous boobs, as she gasps helplessly, and then I cup the fullest curve of her massive breast and lift it up and down to make it jiggle heavily, and Mary Ann just gasps, moans, and squirms unable to escape my hand. I laugh, and Mary Ann blushes.

"That's not fair, Emily, " she says. "I'm locked in a little cage and handcuffed!"

"Hee hee. Sorry about that, Mary Ann," I say playfully. "I couldn't help myself. Well, enjoy your day, Sweetie. I have to go do some shopping for my husband."

"Okay, see you later Emily," Mary Ann says, as she curls up to get comfortable in her small cage. "I'm going to watch your huge, fat bottom jiggle as you walk away, though." I wiggle my enormous butt for her as I leave the room, she whistles, and says, "Yeah, baby! Jiggle that fat ass!" And then I am out the front door.

I walk to the market, in my tiny lace lingerie with the silk strip sliding between my huge, jiggling butt cheeks, walking carefully in my high heels, my huge butt completely exposed and bouncing heavily as I walk.

When I enter the market, Mr. Whitman, the gray haired owner, is there at the counter.

"Hello Emily, " he says. "Goodness, your butt is huge! It looks really big in that outfit."

"Thank you, Mr. Whitman," I respond, blushing. I walk around the store, picking up only the items I can walk home with, and my huge, jiggling rear end gets a few more compliments.

"Your butt looks really fat and sexy in that, Emily, "Mr. Groman, the mailman says.

"Wow, your big ass really shakes and jiggles in that pretty lingerie, Emily," Mr. Gherke, a school teacher says, sweetly.

I get home, and I clean the house, which is once again a somewhat difficult task in the little lingerie and high heels I am required to wear, but I happily get the house clean, and I begin figuring out what to make Bill for dinner. Excited, I hear his car pull into the driveway, and I run to greet him at the door. As always, I jump out the front door, I turn around and wiggle my enormous bottom for him, and he slaps it a few times. I then turn to face him and kiss him deeply, and this time he turns around and goes to the back seat of his car and he pulls out a long butt plug, with leather straps, and we enter the house. Bill shows me the size and length of the butt plug, and I jump into his arms and give him a sweet, wet kiss, with my big lips.

Bill bends me over the bookcase in our living room, unclips the strip of my silk lingerie that is between my big, jiggly butt cheeks, and begins sliding the long butt plug into my huge ass. He slides it deeper and deeper, as I gasp for air, feeling dizzy at the intense sensation. When Bill has pushed the long, thick butt plug fully inside my giant, shaking rear end, he locks it in place with the leather straps, and pulls my lingerie back though my large butt cheeks, clipping it to the back of my silk collar. I am tingling as I feel the long object locked so deep inside my enormous bottom.

"I really like the look of your big ass wearing that butt plug inside it, Emily," Bill says as he steps back and admires how it looks.

Unable to help myself, I turn around to face Bill, I drop to my knees, my huge butt jiggling around the long butt plug, and I unbuckle Bill's trousers, I proceed to please him with my mouth, sliding my full lips over his erection again and again, until he erupts inside me, and we both collapse, happy and contented.

"Tony and Mary Ann are coming over for drinks, and maybe to watch the game, " Bill says."You'd better get ready, sweetheart."

"Oh goody, " I reply. "That will be fun." I clean myself up a bit.

I get ready for Tony and Mary Ann to come over by putting on my more formal lingerie, which has a floral, silk collar, a swath of sheer silk over the tops of my breasts and a little, tiny lace and silk skirt which reveals and shows off my big butt, drawing attention to its enormous size. I am, of course, happily unable to remove the long butt plug, which is locked in place, so I fix my makeup, and the doorbell rings.

Mary Ann and Tony are standing there on the porch and Mary Ann is wearing a wonderful, blue, lace, bra and panties lingerie outfit, her massive boobs bouncing and jiggling, even as she stands still.

"Hello Tony. Hi Mary Ann, " I say when I answer the door, excited. " Mary Ann, you look beautiful."

"Hi, Emily," she says as she gives me a hug, her huge, fat breasts squeezing against me. "You look lovely, too, Sweetie." She leans her head close to me and whispers, "Is that a butt plug I see penetrating your big, fat ass?" We both giggle, and the men seem oblivious to that conversation.

Tony comes in and sits with Bill on the sofa, as Mary Ann and I serve them glasses of scotch. We girls busy ourselves making snacks for our husbands, and we fill their glasses as soon as they are empty. When we have placed snacks before the men, we stand next to them, dressed in our sexy lingerie, to make sure we can serve the men quickly. I am gasping a bit at the sensation of the long butt plug sliding around inside my huge rear end. Mary Ann, with her gigantic breasts bouncing in her lace bra, and me, with my huge butt jiggling in my short, floral, lace and silk skirt, make sure our husbands have a good view of our big assets as we serve the men drinks and snacks.

The game is about to start, and Bill says, "Tony and I are going to watch the game, drink a bit, and chat in privacy, ladies, so we will put you girls in Emily's cage for just a while." Mary Ann and I nod, and blush as we look at each other.

Tony and Bill walk the two of us girls by the hand into the bedroom, open the cage, and Bill says, "You first Emily. Get your big, fat butt in the cage." I back into the small cage, and sit as comfortably as possible with the long butt plug stabbing deep inside me.

"You too, Mary Ann, " Tony says. "Get you huge, jiggling boobs in the cage."

Mary Ann climbs in face first, so she is facing me, her massive breasts jammed against me, and the two of us are stuffed very tightly into the little cage. Bill squeezes the cage door shut, and locks it, and May Ann and I are smashed so tightly in the cage that we can hardly move at all.

"Good girls," Tony says, and the two men walk out into the living room to watch the game.

Mary Ann's pretty face is inches from mine, and she is smiling. "If your ass wasn't so big and fat, we would have more room, " Mary Ann teases me, laughing, as she is squeezed tight against my body. My hand is just free enough to fondle one of Mary Ann's gargantuan breasts, so I play with it a bit in a playful way. I caress it a little, and lift it as much as I can, to make it jiggle heavily. Mary Ann moans softly, and says, "Stop it, Emily! I can't move, you're not a fair person!" We both laugh.

We remain stuffed into the small cage for a couple of hours as the guys enjoy the game, and I spend a lot of time moaning at the butt plug so deep inside my huge butt. Suddenly the bedroom door opens and Tony walks into the room and says, "We're getting a little tipsy out there, and it's a lousy game. We decided we want to watch you girls jiggle for us."

Bill enters the room smiling, unlocks the cage door, and Mary Ann and I wiggle our way out of the little cage and into our husbands arms. I kiss Bill warmly on his lips, and we make out for a minute as he gropes my big butt, and I can see Mary Ann and Tony are kissing too. I am gasping in pleasure a bit, and I feel the long butt plug moving around inside my huge rear end as Bill plays with my enormous rump.

"Come out to the living room and make your big ass jiggle for me," Bill says softly in my ear, and I can see he is a little buzzed and glowing from the scotch.

Mary Ann and Tony are holding hands and kissing, when Tony looks over at Bill says, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. I need to go home now and tie up my wife!" We all laugh, and Tony and Mary Ann walk out the front door holding hands sweetly, Mary Ann's enormous boobs bouncing and jiggling in her pretty lingerie, and her high heels making her hips sway. She looks back at me as they leave and winks at me in a cute way. I blow her a kiss.

Bill walks me into the living room and he sits down on the sofa and picks up his glass of scotch, as I position myself, standing, in front of Bill and the plush sofa, and I face my massive bottom toward him and I wait for him to get comfortable. I lift up my little lingerie skirt, which is already revealing the lower half of my big ass, to reveal all of my huge, fat butt, and of course the tip of the long, deeply penetrating butt plug, which is swallowed up by my giant rear end.

"Sweetie, you have a big ass!" Bill says as he sips his scotch. "Do that thing where you make the huge mounds of fat on your enormous butt shake and jiggle for me. I love that."

I look back at Bill, peek-a-boo style, smile, and I can see he is fully erect as he stares at my immense backside. I begin to sway my hips, like the music video dancers, and I land on my heels, which makes my gigantic butt cheeks shake, bounce, and jiggle with a heavy weight. I am holding up my tiny, lingerie skirt, so Bill can see all of my big, fat rump.

"God, your ass is so big!" Bill says sweetly as I continue moving side to side, making the fat on my huge rear end jiggle deliciously for my husband. I feel the deeply inserted butt plug intensely, and I am moaning softly as I move, as the massive jiggling motion of my big backside is causing the long butt plug to create exquisite jolts of pleasure inside me.

"Oh lord, it's so big and fat, I can't take it!" Bill says, and he jumps up from his seat on the sofa, grabs me firmly, slaps my gigantic butt a few times, and kisses me firmly. I swoon and my knees buckle a bit at Bill's passionate attention. I reach down and gently stroke his rigid manhood, as he kisses and spanks me, his erection is bursting out of his pants while he quickly unlocks the straps on my long butt plug, and slides the plug slowly out of my huge, still jiggling bottom. I am gasping loudly.

He firmly places me face down and bent over the sofa, my knees on the carpet, and my huge butt sticking up in the air and jiggling wildly, still exposed by my tiny, raised, lingerie skirt. Within moments, I feel Bill's hard manhood begin sliding into, and stretching my bottom, smoothly gliding into my enormous ass, firmly and confidently. I let out a loud moan and a soft whimper, and Bill continues thrusting his hips forward and penetrating my massive bottom deeper and deeper.

Soon, I am swooning in incredibly dizzy pleasure as Bill is sliding himself deeply in and out of my huge butt repeatedly, forcefully, and with an intense desire, and once again his small, muscular hips are slamming hard against my enormous, soft, bottom, making it jiggle and shake so heavily, that I am experiencing mind numbing explosions of ecstasy inside me each time Bill penetrates me deeply.

Bill is thrusting in and out of my big, fat ass with a vengeance, my gigantic butt cheeks jiggling in all directions, and I am gasping hard and breathing heavily, as I can't help but unconsciously rock my big hips back and forth, and arch my back rigidly, to feel Bill as deeply inside me as possible.

I suddenly explode in an impossibly intense and crushing orgasm, letting out a soft, breathless scream, and I grip the sofa cushions hard. I continue shrieking as wave after wave of unbearably crushing pleasure erupts inside me again and again, and Bill continues thrusting himself forcefully and deeply inside my huge, fat butt, his hands gripping my wide hips, and his breath heavy and grunting.

Still feeling Bill deep inside me, I thrust my huge hips forward and back forcefully to squeeze my giant butt against Bill's hips again and again, and to take him more fully into my enormous, fat, jiggling rear end, and the motion of my gigantic ass causes Bill to speed up his rhythm, and to penetrate me even more deeply.

Finally, Bill lets out a loud bellow, arches his back forcefully, and explodes inside my big butt, thrusting and arching repeatedly, until he is completely spent inside me, and he collapses, bending himself over my back and placing his panting head next to mine, bathed in damp sweat.

"Oh god, "Bill says, out of breath, "your ass is so big and fat, my darling wife." I swoon and touch Bill softly as he lays on top of my back and bottom.

Finally, Bill slowly rises and he says, "Stay as you are, honey, bent over the sofa with your huge butt sticking out, will you?"

"Of course, darling," I say, still gasping a bit, and I wiggle my big rump a little, but I remain bent over the sofa.

"I want you to wear your new butt plug to bed tonight, sweetheart," he says as he smoothly slides the long butt plug deep into my enormous ass and locks it in place with the straps. I let out a loud gasp and whimper as the object slides into me. I moan and yelp in a high pitched voice as he fully inserts the object, and then he spanks my massive, jiggling bottom for a few moments, with the butt plug deep inside me, and he stands me up, facing him, and kisses me on my full, red lips. His hands are wrapped around me and placed on my big, round, backside, making the large mounds of fat jiggle and shake as he kisses me warmly, and I am almost passing out in pleasure.

Finally, it is time for sleep, and Bill makes me wear my white, silk, short, baby doll nightie to bed, with the long butt plug locked deep inside my large bottom, and as he lays down in his boxer shorts and tee shirt, I curl up next to him tightly. I lay my pretty face, and my soft, red hair on his chest, and I think about how deliriously happy I am.

I fall deeply asleep, resting my head on Bill's shoulder, with my delicate hand lightly on his chest, and I am curled up tightly next to him. I have wonderful dreams, happy and contented, throughout the night, until the clock alarm again urges me to start another wonderful day, and I awake cheerfully and joyfully and ready to please my husband.

12