A Submissive's Cam Session Report

Story Info
A submissive's report on a very happy cam session.
1.4k words
2.6
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Master,

I was so excited to serve you again, but also a bit scared because I figured there would be punishment involved as well. I felt like this session was really good. When I can put everything else out of my mind and truly focus on you, it works so much better, but I am not always able to successfully do that.

I jumped in the shower when I got home and made sure I was shaved and ready. I was pretty quick because I was so excited, and mostly ready...just had to get cleaned up from the gym. Last time I left my hair wet and I didn't know if you liked that or not, so I dried my hair quick and it came out pretty nice (put a little extra conditioner in). I had everything ready, lit a candle (you don't know it is there all the time, but most of the time I have one lit...always the hope we might need it to light the taper candle).

I got myself signed in to Skype and after a bit of a wait, you called me (which I hated waiting for, but was kind of nice, since you usually tell me when you are ready and have me call). I sat in position with my ass on my feet and my hands turned up on my thighs and waited for your instructions. You had me play with my breasts (upset that I wasn't doing anything with them to begin with) and then told me to grab the clover clamps. I kind of knew what was coming, but given the fact that I bled a little the last time, I didn't know if you would try it again. You had me clamp my nipples from the top and pull the chain around my neck. I knew you were going to tell me to let my breasts go, but I left my hands cradling them from the bottom for as long as possible. I took a deep breath and released my breasts, which caused me to immediately draw my breath back in again; partly from fear that the clamps would slide (which the left one did and hurt like hell), and mostly from the pain. After the one clamp slid off, you had me reattach it and then both of them stayed on. I have no idea how long the clamps were actually on, but my body was warm and sweating...from the pain, I assume, though I am not sure as I haven't really had that reaction before. You probably couldn't see, but there were tears in my eyes too...

You let me take them off and then told me to play with my breasts some more. I rolled and pulled and dropped my breasts and tried like hell to avoid my nipples, because they were ok if I didn't touch them, but after the clamps, touching my nipples hurt.

I started to get really cold and you told me to put the vibe in my pussy. My pussy was already so wet, from excitement...from the pain...I was afraid the vibe wouldn't stay in, but my legs helped hold the vibe in my pussy. You then had me get down on all fours (after putting on a pair of tight panties to hold the vibe). You seemed to like that view, with my tits hanging down. I lifted each arm and played with the respective tit for a while, which after a while was quite the workout...felt like I was doing the abs video...kind of evil...the vibe in my pussy (which was really starting to make me very horny, but wasn't ever going to be enough to make me cum by itself), bent over on all fours, playing with a tit, all for my Master. Fun, evil game of Twister...totally think it's a winning sex game idea...could do all sorts of things with that.

When my arms were pretty much tired out, you had me drop to the floor entirely and only hold myself up with my elbows on the ground. You had me spank myself with my hand, which was ok, but I think I need the rod to do it by myself. I have a little less control that way and I can hit harder. But you only had me spank myself a couple of times anyway. I had a towel under me, and my nipples touched the towel and the texture about sent me through the roof. It felt really good...just a soft brush against my nipples...and then the buzzing in my pussy...which by this time was making me want to fuck my pussy with just about anything...but especially wishing you could put your cock deep into my pussy and fuck me hard. Oh well, your stand in cock had to do, and I sucked on your cock for a while...I was actually pretty impressed with how deep I was able to take the dildo and I had fun sucking the cock. I think I did better looking at the camera too and trying to keep you engaged. When i can put everything else out of my mind and focus, the experience is so much better for both of us.

I told you I was getting really horny and you told me to take the vibe out of my pussy and put the vibe in my ass. I almost cried, I think. I did as I was told and took the vibe out and put it in my ass on all fours so that you could watch me put the vibe in my ass. Then you had me lay down on my back and play with my pussy lips. It wasn't working very well on the floor, so I moved to the bed, so I could have my back against the headboard. I pulled my pussy lips as directed, which felt really good. You had me insert two fingers of each hand into my pussy hole and pull it open to show you. This was kind of awkward and hard at first, but I figured it out and when I pulled at a particular angle, the colder air from the room entered my pussy hole which gave me a really weird, but kind of neat sensation. I am not sure how to explain it...kind of like when you open your door during winter and all the cold air rushes in, but only now it was rushing into my pussy.

Finally, you had me take the pink dildo and fuck my pussy with the dildo. The feeling of the vibe in my ass (further inserted than I have had in my ass before) and fucking my pussy with the dildo was kind of weird to begin with...it kind of hurt initially, but then everything was so wet, I don't think it mattered anymore. The pink dildo slid in and out so easily and was so ready to cum, but you stalled forever...I was starting to be really worried you weren't going to let your slut cum, but just as I started to really, really worry, you started the countdown...which I was grateful for because I guessed it meant that I was going to get to cum, but it was also the countdown that I love to hate...and my evil Master made it take forever. At the very end, I was so afraid I was going to cum before I was given permission and you just kept telling me to keep fucking my pussy. I was about freaking out...1.12345453 or whatever it was...and then .5...for a second I thought I did something wrong and you went back to 5 and I almost cried then too, because there was no way I was going to last that long, but then I looked again and figured it out.

Finally, you told me to cum and I am pretty sure the whole world exploded. I came super hard and my muscles wouldn't give up...just kept squeezing, which was a weird sensation when everything was wet and slippery. I didn't know if I wanted the orgasm to continue or end at one point. It was so strong, and my whole body was engaged, shaking, hot, wet, slippery, etc. I think it took me the better part of an hour to completely recover...I know I sat on the bed for at least 20 minutes...I almost fell asleep...with a giant smile on my face, of course. OMG...fucking amazing! But you already know that...I know I gave you a good chuckle! Lol...

I hope this is detailed enough and pleases you Master.

Overall, I think it was one of the best and maybe even THE best cam session we have had...I felt confident, I wanted to please, and I was 100% focused on you, and it felt incredible (orgasm aside...I think...).

Thank you Master and I hope you will be pleased with my report.