A Sub's Revenge

Story Info
Foolishly letting her submissive take the reigns.
2.3k words
3.9
3.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of your boots creaked across the hardwood floor. Slow and deliberate towards me. I was blindfolded and sat in your favorite chair. The one with the bottom cut out, so you could probe me as you pleased. My hands and legs tied to the legs and arms, so I couldn't resist you. I tried to keep my breathing shallow and slow, I didn't want you to know how absolutely turned on I was by this. Being under your control, letting you take the reigns.

I knew eventually my wet cunt would deceive me, show my true feelings, how much of a slut I was for you. But for now, you wouldn't know.

"Finally I get to play with Mommy for a bit"

Your hands creeping up from behind me.

Caressing the skin on my stomach, groping my breasts. You'd always been the one on the bottom. My flogs gracing your ass or my fingers deep inside of you. Fucking you until your legs shook and your hips bucked wildly for me. Begging for me to stop. I offered to let you take control this time. Silly of me I suppose. I really should have known better, your need for control had always been apparent.

I felt your fingers pinch my nipples hard, once and then twice. Gripping them with force. I whimpered this time. Not able to keep myself quiet anymore.

"Be gentle little love" I moaned out to you.

Not sure where you were now. My nipples finally out of your grip. Sore and aching. I felt the hot flood of wet pour out of my pussy for you. My sticky cum dripping off my lips gracefully.

My head was forced back, and I whimpered again. This was far from gentle. I felt your hands in my curls, knotting your fingers through forcefully. Your other hand reached around me and adhered clamps to my poor nipples. I felt the cold metal of the chain bounce onto my stomach as you dropped them. The pain was immense at first, searing through my body. Making my head spin as I clenched my teeth to bear it for you.

"God dammit babe, you said you'd be gentle this round. I haven't subbed in a long time"

All I received in response was a distant chuckle. I heard you digging around in our chest. The one full of toys, big and small. Christ, I hoped you went small.

The soft click of your boots again, approaching me from the front. I was sweating now, the clamps tight as you could get them. My tits were sore but fuck, it felt so good. To be under your control, to be your little fuck toy for the moment.

"Do you think you can handle this darling?" You sneered into my ear, leaning over me.

I felt the tip of your boot on my clit. You pressed in softly and started to rub. My body reacted to you immediately. I squirmed against the restraints, hands flexing open and closed. Trying desperately to not cum immediately for you. I knew it would only bring about more teasing. You pulled your boot away and giggled. Lightly, almost to yourself. Your knees cracked as I heard you bend down and lean closer to my pussy. I felt my hole open wide. You'd picked the biggest one you could've.

You pushed the large dildo in deep. Slowly. Letting my body feel every inch of it. Starting to fuck me, you stroked slow. Pulling on the chain of the clamps as you did. Pulling them out hard and using me to stabilize yourself a little. I leaned into it, letting you pull on me and fuck me slowly. Even relaxing a little. The dildo opening my tight fuck hole more and more.

Your expression changed as you watched me accept whatever you were going to do. Your lips contorted into a smile as you shoved the dildo in hard and deep and removed your grip from the clamps. You reached a hand up and slapped me. The sting reached my cheek quickly. I attempted to spit out a retort to this sudden change, but you quieted me by shoving a few fingers into my mouth. Letting me drool around them as you chuckled at my attempt. You stood and leaned over me, letting the dildo shoot out of my pussy like a rocket as you let it go.

"Mhmm, too wet to hold onto that huh?"

I was growing angry now, your behavior was enraging. The blatant disrespect. Once I was out of these binds, you were in so much trouble.

"Do you remember the time you fucked both of my holes mercilessly Mommy? As a punishment?"

Removing your fingers from my mouth to let me answer you.

"Yes little one, and if we keep this up it'll be worse next time."

My retort was weak, I was trying to gain some semblance of control back but you'd completely taken the reigns. It was invigorating to be used like this, to have you take over. But you were enjoying it a little too much.

"Hmmphhh"

I listened to air blow out of your mouth in an indignant sigh as you contemplated continuing. The floors creaked again from your weight as I listened to you waltz away once more.

"Where are you going?" I shouted out to you.

Flexing myself against the restraints to undo them. My efforts weren't useful. They were tight and secure. Just as I'd taught you. Items clattered around in the chest again, a sinking feeling in my stomach. They're going to fuck me with that thing. Your favorite toy. The tentacle one with the flared base. I hated it but you loved it. I heard your stupid giggles as you approached me. Swinging it in my face to tease me. You knew I couldn't see it but nonetheless, I could tell what it was. Just by your demeanor.

I felt the cold silicone probe my lips as you pressed it into my mouth. Pushing it in and fucking my throat forcefully. The restraints clattered as I shook and twisted my head to free myself but you planted a firm hand on the back of my skull and held me in place. Cooing soft words for me as I gave in. I opened my mouth completely, sticking my tongue out to invite you in more. Almost enjoying it.

Of course you didn't like that. You wanted me to protest and beg. The power struggle was your true kink.

"Okay my love, since you like that so much. I bet you'd enjoy this somewhere else too."

You dragged the wet toy down my chest and stomach. Essentially using me as a drying rag before once again filling my helpless cunt.

"You know I hate this toy" My voice quivered from trying to maintain control.

You pushed deeper.

The wide base filling me to the brim. Your fingers found my tight asshole as you probed me. Circling the skin, teasing me with the prospect of you filling both holes.

"You wouldn't. You know I'll make sure you get the same treatment" I snarled out to you.

As a warning..but it was a futile one. You didn't give a fuck, you liked the filthy things I did to you. Even bratted just to get them.

You responded by shoving two fingers into my tight hole. The searing heat of the unexpected width was intense. My holes clenching around the toy and you. My pussy wet, my ass sore.

"Fuck" I snapped.

Biting down on my own tongue and whimpering a little. You started to fuck me, one hole at a time. In and out. In and out. The sounds of my wet cunt were loud and clear. Couldn't hide now. Your fingers felt so good and fuck, I loved being full of you. For you. You let me open up to you, taking more of me as we writhed there. The muscles in my legs tense and apparent, forearms veiny and stressed.

I felt you remove the toy and yourself. Listening to you place it off to the side, rushing off quickly to wash your hands. Leaving me a mess here. The sounds of the birds outside comforted me as I felt the familiar sensation of submission wash over me. My senses gave into the pleasure. Giving into you.

Your demeanor was different when you returned this time. Softer, lighter. The fabric of the blindfold lifted off my face, and I involuntarily moaned at the sight of you. You were stunning as always but your eyes were on fire. The afternoon sun highlighting you gleefully. My eyes took in details I hadn't noticed in a while. The muscles in your hands and the strength in your shoulders.

"Wow," I muttered out.

You smiled at me, aware of the spell you had put me under currently. Basking in your ability to turn me into this...into shambles. My pussy shuddering and convulsing under me. Jesus, I should have just cum.

As usual, you enjoyed the worship. My eyes glazed over in anticipation of what you'd do next. My mouth pursed slightly to service you if necessary. You came and stood over me, stroking my face with one hand gently.

"Let's cum together little love"

Ah, my pet name. It always turned me into a puddle. As if, some Pavlovian trigger was going off in my head. Droning out any thoughts of resisting you now.

We kissed softly, as you held my face. Little pecks back and forth. The breathy kind, the ones that make your body tingle as they happen. We kept at this for a while, you eventually settling into my lap as we made out. The time drifting away, the sun setting in the background. Us both enjoying the intimacy and solitude. The birds had quieted now and I could only hear you. See you. Smell you. Encapsulated by your very essence.

"Please...can we cum now my dear? I'm desperate. You've done it."

I was never a good beggar, but I figured I'd try. To appease you.

Somehow my begging worked, you knew I was reaching my breaking point. The binds on my hands and feet slowly came undone. My hands first, your fingers loosening the knots slowly. Then my feet. The sensation came back into my limbs as I shook them out a little.

"Come sit on Mommy's lap again little one."

"The only time you ever listened well." I thought to myself.

Joining me as I asked we began to kiss deeply. Our hands caressing each other's skin, teasing and tugging. The passion building up between is exponentially. You'd brought me to my breaking point and I pushed your hand into my cunt. Letting you feel the stickiness of my cum in between your fingers. Using my hand to guide yours up and down my silk. You found my clit and began to rub, as I did yours. I let you drop to your knees, as my ass found the edge of the chair.

Holding my legs open I pulled you forward by your hair. Your mouth filling with my bush and clit and lips. I pressed my entire cunt into your open mouth, rubbing the sticky mess you'd made all over your face. The cum collecting on your lips and around your mouth. Filling your nose, as you tried your best to breathe through it.

"Rub your clit for Mommy little one. We're going to cum together."

I wasn't asking you now. The control was back in my court, fingers in your hair. Pussy against your tongue. One hand found your swollen, greedy clit and you began to rub for me. Vigorously. The anticipation of being able to cum together enticing you to behave now.

"I'm very close love. Tell Mommy how close you are."

I pulled your head back and made you look me in my eyes.

"I'm going to cum Mommy. Please let me finish the job for you." You cooed.

I enjoyed your desperation for a bit. Letting you hem and haw over me while still holding back. Your hungry eyes taking me in. Your hand still obediently circling your clit. Body shivering from the loss of control you suddenly felt.

"My good human. You've done so well for me today. You can have whatever it is you want" I whispered softly to you.

Pushing your face back into my mess.

"Finish the job then Squish. Cum for Mommy. My precious soul."

Your tongue found its purpose again as you began to suck on me furiously. Collecting my pussy in your mouth skillfully and rubbing your tongue along my swollen nerves. We came together intensely, me in your mouth. You on your knees. I felt the cum squirt out of me a bit, you swallowed back whatever was given to you. Greedy tongue lapping up the remnants of the day from around my thighs. Making sure to clean every inch you'd made a mess of.

We sighed heavily into the air together. I was exhausted and needed aftercare. We made our way to the bedroom, my legs a tad shaky from sitting for so long. You wrapped your arms around my waist and stabilized me.

"Thank you Squish. Your mine, you know that?" I spoke softly now.

Letting you take the reigns once more.

"Yes, Mommy and you are all mine." My favorite phrase from my favorite person.

We found the bed and collapsed into it. The night settling in around us. Cars driving by outside. We both listened to the brilliance of life outside and enjoyed the one we had inside. Fingers trailing over soft skin. Gentle kisses against one another's cheeks and foreheads. My body began to drift as I lay against your chest. Your heartbeat pounding in my ear, a wonderful lullaby to rest too.