A Suburban Shift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers

Maddie finished her margarita and watched the long legged brunette slowly stand up. No more words were said between the two of them. Alex swayed her hips to the music that was playing only in her head. Maddie just stared with her legs spread out on the couch as Alex started a slow striptease of her own teddy. The two women never broke eye contact up until the point that Alex's teddy hit the floor and Maddie took in the vision before her.

Alex had chestnut brown areola on breasts that still defied gravity. There were bigger boobs in the world, but Maddie couldn't believe there was a finer shaped set on this planet. Her midsection was taught from her four-times-a-week workouts with her private trainer, and her ass was an ass that launched a thousand ships, Maddie mused, remembering her study of Greek mythology.

Her vagina was perfectly shaved and waxed and made Maddie's mouth water. Slowly the striptease came to an end and Alex sauntered over to the couch. Alex first put one foot, and then the other up on the couch on either side of Maddie's legs. She then put her right knee up onto the back of the couch. This put her pussy a few inches away from Maddie's face.

Maddie, for her part, seemed to be lost in a trance. Her first move was to put her hands on Alex's calves. She could smell Alex and it made her heart race. She slowly let her hands travel up Alex's legs until they reached their intended destination. Maddie traced her fingernails over the magnificent shape of Alex's ass before giving a light squeeze. God, how good that felt, Maddie thought. She then grabbed Alex's ass in earnest at the very same time she put her tongue on Alex's now excited pussy.

Maddie savored Alex's taste as she luxuriously lapped at her lovers swollen pussy lips. Each time she did this, she became more comfortable and familiar with Alex's womanhood. She also became a bit bolder as well. She inserted her right middle finger into Alex and curled it upward. This caused Alex's vaginal walls to clamp down on Maddie's finger. Maddie returned her lips and tongue to Alex's folds just as she took her finger out of her sopping wet pussy. Maddie then proceeded to, in a move that shocked even her, run her finger coated with Alex's juices between Alex's ass cheeks. She quickly found the entrance to Alex's ass and began to softly rub. This made Alex let out a loud moan of pleasure.

Maddie took Alex's moan as permission to proceed further. The blonde mother of two had no idea where this idea came from, but Alex didn't seem to mind. Slowly, Maddie pushed upward on Alex's anus while still sucking furiously on her swollen pussy. The more pressure Maddie applied, the more Alex moaned in appreciation. Emboldened by this, Maddie applied more pressure to Alex's sphincter until finally, her finger was granted access. Alex let out a cry of pleasure as Maddie's finger invaded her backside.

"Oh fuck yes, Maddie, it feels so fucking good, you dirty girl," Alex screamed.

Maddie's lips surrounded Alex's clit and the blonde sucked greedily. Her finger began a slow rhythm in Alex's ass as the brunette began to roll her hips. Eventually, Maddie could feel Alex tense as her impending orgasm began to rock her.

"OOOOOHHHH, yessssssss, ooooooohhhhh fuuuuuck," Alex cried and then eventually collapsed on top of Maddie as her orgasm subsided.

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard," Alex breathed into Maddie's ear before the two housewives began a lustful kiss.

"It's official, you have completely corrupted me," Maddie eventually replied with a light chuckle.

"And you love every second of it, you naughty girl," Alex said. "Let's finish this pitcher of Margaritas and get cozy on the couch." Alex grabbed a big comforter from the side of the couch and the two women snuggled together on the couch with their drinks in hand.

"I don't know where that came from, my roaming finger, I mean," Maddie said next

"Good thing I like that sort of thing," Alex replied and the two women shared a smile and a kiss.

The couple eventually fell asleep on the couch in each other's arms and did not wake up til 1AM. Hand in hand, they went to Alex's bedroom and made love again, this time the couple performed "69" on each other. They again fell asleep in each other's arms.

Maddie woke up first, and initially was confused as to where she actually was. It only took a second for her to realize it wasn't Mike she had woken up next to, but Alex. Maddie felt a pang of guilt at this thought, but then smelled Alex and ran her hand over the curve of her hip. The guilt was temporarily pushed aside as Maddie stared at her -still asleep- lover. She continued rubbing the brunette's hip and thigh and eventually Alex rolled over and opened her eyes.

"Morning, sunshine," Alex chuckled, and the two women shared a light kiss.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" Maddie asked.

"I slept like a baby," Alex replied, "You?"

"The same," Maddie said.

The two housewives unfortunately had a busy day ahead of them and had to quickly get in the shower. They made love one last time under the steaming stream of the shower, got dressed and both women headed to the front door to depart for their separate destinations.

Both women told each other how much they would miss each other, but that it was only 6 months.

"I know I upset your apple cart a bit these past few months, Mads. Remember, no pressure when I get back- friends, lovers, or somewhere in between. It's all fine by me. Just remember that you are special to me, no matter what." Alex said first.

"Thank you for understanding my situation, thank you for everything." Maddie replied and the two women shared a deep hug, and off they went.

Christmas Eve and Christmas went very well for Maddie. Her in-laws were tolerable, maybe even better than that. Her kids were appreciative of everything they received under the tree on Christmas morning and Mike gave her a beautiful diamond necklace that Maddie had had her eye on for a few months.

Maybe it was the excitement of the holiday, but for whatever reason, Maddie's heart wasn't broken. When she first left Alex's on Christmas Eve morning, she wasn't sure how she as going to react to Alex's departure. Would there be sadness at the loss of a lover? Would there be a longing to be with Alex and a profound sense of missing her? The answer was- not really. The most profound feeling she felt was that she had a wonderful night with Alex and that she would remember their time together with fond memories. She missed Alex, but no broken heart.

There would be times of reflection over the holidays, but for the most part, Maddie busied herself with friends and family and had a wonderful Christmas week. This was capped off on New Year's Eve. That afternoon, she did send a Facebook private message to Alex wishing her a Happy New Year with a promise to talk later that week. Alex replied that she and her family were settling in and that she looked forward to chatting as well.

Mike and Maddie's plans for New Year's Eve were pretty bland, but they were both happy with that. They were going to Marci and her husband's for a nice dinner and watching the ball drop on TV at midnight. The two couples shared a nice dinner and opened a few bottles of wine and of course a bottle of Champagne at Midnight. It wasn't Time's Square, but it was exactly what each couple wanted on what Mike referred to as "amateur night."

Mike's night was about to get a bit better on the way home from the Simm's house. He had stopped drinking after dinner so he could drive home. Maddie did not stop drinking and was a bit tipsy on the way home. She and Mike had a great night together and were holding hands on the car ride home. Maddie was feeling frisky and had a naughty thought in her head. She pulled her hand away from Mike's and began to rub her hand up his thigh. She eventually made it to the bulge in Mike's pants and rubbed his prick until it began to harden in his pants. Mike just drove with a pleasant smile on his face. He was surprised by his wife's next move, however. Maddie shifted in her seat and bent over into Mike's lap. She quickly unbuckled Mike's belt and unzipped his fly. She pulled his growing cock out of his boxers and swallowed his head in quick fashion.

"Oh honey," was all Mike could muster as he tried to concentrate on driving. Maddie took her husband's shaft into her mouth and began to suck him in earnest. Mike was in heaven, but was also pulling into his driveway. He informed his wife that they were home but Maddie had no interest in stopping her work on his cock. As Mike put the car in park, Maddie descended of his scrotum and sucked his balls. She ran her hand up and down her husband's shaft while her tongue lapped at the base of his cock. Matt announced that he was close to cumming and Maddie quickly took his cock back into her mouth. This caused Mike to ejaculate and his sperm hit the back of his wife's throat. Maddie took as much of Mike's spunk into her mouth and down her throat. Mike let out a long breath and massaged his wife's blonde hair as Mike's cock began to soften. Maddie looked up at her husband, smiled, and suggested the couple go to bed.

"Race ya," Mike said and the couple entered their house and ran up the stairs to their bedroom. Their clothes were off in seconds and Mike gathered Maddie in his arms and the pair fell on the bed together. Mike rubbed his wife's pussy and found her to be wet and ready. By this time, he was hard again and entered her abruptly. This was urgent sex for them and Maddie enjoyed the pace. There was an animalistic tone to it and both Maddie and Mike reveled in it.

So the holidays came and went and the winter months set in. Mike and Maddie's love life was very pleasing to both of them and for the most part, Maddie's life went back into her routine as it was before she met Alex that previous fall. This pleased Maddie as well. Her life was great before she met Alex, and it was great while Alex was away. This is what she told herself. And for a couple months, it was true. Her work on the Home-School board kept her busy and she and Mike kept an active social life.

But by early March, the feelings that Alex had awoken in Maddie couldn't be denied any more. The problem was Alex was half way around the world, and Maddie was nowhere near ready try and find another female lover. Part of her thought she could wait until Alex returned in June. But even though sex with Mike was on the upswing, there were definitely some things that Mike, or any man, couldn't provide for her- and she missed them.

With each passing day, her dreams of Alex or for that matter any attractive woman she thought about kept creeping in to her sleep. She was managing her female cravings, but it seemed harder and harder by the day to not think about the farer sex.

This was all going on inside her mind as Mike had suggested a St. Patrick's Day party. Maddie thought it would be a fun idea and they set a date for the weekend before St. Paddy's Day. The week of the party Maddie went shopping for all the supplies for the party and had everything set for Saturday night. All except some Irish decorations to make the house look a bit greener.

So, that Friday, Maddie went to the local party store to pick up a few things. As she was entering the store, Maddie quickly realized this was the store where the store clerk had hit on her at Halloween. This caused a rush of nervous energy and adrenaline to shoot through Maddie's body. Maddie instantly remembered the gorgeous body, beautiful red hair and cute smile the clerk had- she also remembered that she was only around 22 years old. "Way too young, Mads," the 42 year old said to herself. Anyway, it didn't seem she was working at the store that day anyway.

Maddie picked up the decorations she was looking for fairly quickly and was heading to the check-out line when she saw her. She was just as beautiful as Maddie remembered and this caused the housewife's breath to quicken slightly. As Maddie approached the check-out she realized there were actually two lines to choose from, one with the sexy 22 year old and the other with an equally attractive black woman who was closer to Maddie's age. Maddie panicked and chose the line that the mocha skinned woman with beautiful brown eyes was set up in. She was second in line and as she waited, stole a few glances at the young clerk in the other line. She tried not to make eye contact, but was able to read her name tag and saw it read Candy. This caused her to remember the receipt she had long ago forgotten about that had Candy's phone number on it.

This made Maddie blush, and so did her last glance at Candy and her impressive bust. Just as Maddie was about to look away, the sexy redhead looked up from her register to see Maddie staring at her. Maddie quickly averted her eyes and looked down at the floor. Her face was turning a dark shade of red for being caught by the young clerk.

She was then forced to look back up as the other clerk called out softly, "next please." Maddie shuffled to the front of the line with her items. She placed them in from t of the older clerk who flashed her beautiful smile. Maddie was immediately transfixed by the dark skinned woman's beautiful full lips and captivating eyes. This temporarily made her embarrassment disappear as she concentrated on paying for her decorations. As she handed over her bank card to the beautiful black woman for payment, she couldn't help but look over the woman's shoulder to see Candy staring at her with a wry smile on her face. As Maddie smiled back, Candy mouthed the word "Hi" and Maddie mouthed back the same. They held there gaze until the clerk was finished ringing Maddie's items up and said, "Here you are Miss. Thanks so much for shopping at the Party Outlet."

Maddie thanked the woman with gorgeous lips and perfect teeth and made her way to the door. For a brief moment, she thought about going back in the store to talk to Candy but there were way to many people in the store, and "SHE IS 22!" her practical side screamed at her.

She hurried to her car and returned home. "BUT, she is hot as hell," her fun side told her as she unpacked her things from the car. Once inside the house, Maddie put the items she bought on the kitchen counter and went to her bedroom. She hesitated for a second, but then went to her underwear drawer where she remembered the receipt was with Candy's name and number on it. It had been three and a half months since the clerk gave Maddie her number, but after rummaging through her drawer, she found the receipt.

Maddie took the receipt and sat down on her bed. She stared at it for what seemed like forever. The two sides of her brain wrestled over what to do. The practical side repeated that the girl was too young and that this sort of thing was a one-time thing with Alex. More like a six time thing with Alex, her fun side replied. Then her fun side suggested, "Just call her, if she sounds like a flake, or immature, it was just a phone call." Maddie pondered what to do, but as she was just about to throw the receipt in the wastebasket, the image of Candy smiling at her returned to her head.

With trembling hands, the 42 year old married mother of two punched the numbers from the receipt into her phone. After a last second pause, she hit the call button. After ringing for five times, the call went to voice mail. A sweet, soft voice on the other end said, "Hey, it's Candy, you know what to do." Maddie froze. When she couldn't think of anything to say, she just hung up the phone.

"That was a stupid thing to do anyway," Maddie said out loud and threw the receipt in the wastebasket of her bathroom. She then put her phone in her pocket and went down stairs to decorate the house for her party. About forty five minutes later as she was finishing up with the decorations her phone vibrated, signaling a call.

It was from the local area code, but Maddie didn't recognize it. She was about to ignore it when she realized who it may be. She took a deep breath and answered the call. "Hu he hello," she stammered.

"Hi, someone from this number tried to contact me." The voice on the other end said. There was an uncomfortable pause before Maddie could reply.

"Oh, um, hi, is this Candy?" was all Maddie could say. She was a ball of nerves.

"Yes, and with whom am I speaking?" said Candy in her most polite phone manners.

"Um, hi, Candy, this is Maddie. I don't know if you remember me, but I bought some Halloween outfits from you last fall," said Maddie.

Another pregnant pause before Candy replied. "Oh my gosh, you were in the store today, weren't you?"

Maddie replied, "I was. I saw you today, and I found the receipt that you put your number on and I thought I would give you a call."

Candy chuckled before saying, "I never thought you would call. I shouldn't have done that, since I know you were married. But quite honestly, I found you very attractive, and I kind of let my impulses get the better of me."

"I'm a lot older than you Candy, and I'm still married," Maddie replied.

"Perhaps that's why I found you so attractive, and the fact you have an amazing body and you look like Clare Dunphy, who is incredibly beautiful," said Candy.

"Wow, I don't know what to say. That's quite flattering coming from someone so young and beautiful like you," Maddie said.

Again, Candy chuckled before saying, "So, Madeline," Candy said using Maddie's formal name, "You like girls?"

Maddie stuttered again, "I uh, well, yes, I guess I do."

"You guess?" asked Candy.

"Well, to be honest, I have only been with one other woman," Maddie answered.

"What happened with her?" Candy asked.

"She moved away," answered Maddie, who was becoming enraptured with the young girl's voice.

"Was she married?" asked Candy.

"Yes," replied Maddie. "Are you seeing anyone?" she went on to ask.

"Nothing serious, it's not like I'm married or anything." Candy said with a bit of a sarcastic laugh. Maddie had to chuckle at that as well. "And I do date guys occasionally," added Candy

Another pregnant pause before Candy continued. "So, where do we go from here?"

Maddie wasn't really sure, but offered, "I'm still kinda new at this, is it all right if we talk sometime next week and take it from there?"

"You call the shots Maddie, there's no pressure here," Candy replied.

"I'm glad to hear that," said Maddie. She then surprised herself a bit by saying, "You can text me anytime as well."

"Sounds great- I'm so happy you called me," said Candy.

"Me too," said Maddie. "Oh, Candy, one more thing," Maddie continued, "I hope you don't take offense to this, but I really have to be..."

"Discreet?" Candy cut Maddie off. "I know you do, and I totally respect that. Please don't worry about me. This is our little secret."

"Thank you. So... Text me whenever and we can set up a time to talk further, and hopefully meet up," Said Maddie.

"Perfect," said Candy and the two women said their goodbyes.

Maddie clicked off the phone, took another deep breath and said out loud, "Holy shit...What did I just do?"

This wasn't a fellow housewife close to her age that Maddie just connected with, she thought to herself. This girl could still be in college. What life experiences could they share? What could they possibly have in common? Well, besides the obvious. These thoughts scared her and excited her all at the same time. So much so that when she sat down on the couch, she noticed that her panties were wet from the conversation with Candy. Without thinking about it, she pulled her jeans and panties off and began to rub her wet pussy. Visions of Candy in the party store, her legs, her lips, the sway of her ass, her impressive bosom all came flooding into her mind.

She then remembered Alex's Christmas gift s to her. In her nightstand were the vibrating dildo and the magic bullet. She had only used the toys once previously, so the batteries had plenty of life. She placed the bullet on her clit and felt a jolt of pleasure from its vibrations. Quickly, she put the vibrating cock at her swollen vulva and inserted it into her burning hot pussy. Her mind was awash in thoughts of the young store clerk, and her experiences with Alex. Before too long, she felt the tremors of an impending orgasm, and it was a big one. She shuddered and let out a long "oooohhhh!" She washed off her toys and hopped in the shower just as her children were arriving home from school.

Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers