A Suburban Shift Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers

"This is your house??" Candy asked in appreciation of Alex's beautiful mansion.

"Not exactly...Do you remember I told you about Alex? It's her house," Maddie replied

"Oh, so this is your hookup pad," Candy said as the two women approached the front door.

Maddie put the key in the lock, opened the door and let the 22 year old redhead in before her. She then turned, locked the door behind her and answered Candy's mocking statement. "It's not my hookup pad, my friend Alex..."

"You mean your lover Alex," Candy cut off Maddie

Maddie blushed for the second time that morning before continuing, "My lover Alex asked me to look after the place."

Candy walked up close to Maddie who still had her back to the front door and whispered, "Does your lover Alex know that you are bringing a college girl here for incredible sex? Because that is what's about to happen."

With that, Candy put her hands on Maddie's face and kissed her forcefully. Maddie put her hands around the younger woman's slim waist and returned the kiss. Candy then ran her hands through Maddie's hair and gently brought her right knee up to Maddie's crotch. The kissing became more passionate as Maddie could feel the younger woman's knee begin to grind on her mound. Maddie broke the kiss first, took Candy by the hand said, "Let's go upstairs." The two women practically ran up the stairs to the guest bedroom that acted as the coat room at Alex's Halloween party.

Once in the room, Maddie pushed Candy down onto the bed, climbed on top of the shorter, younger girl and returned to kissing her. Maddie could feel Candy's hands on her ass, as the two women's bodies began to grind on one another. But the sensation that thrilled Maddie the most was the feeling of her breasts rubbing against the magnificent set owned by the red head underneath her.

As she felt her nipples become rock hard, Maddie finally put her hands on Candy's bust and was amazed at their fullness, firmness and the feeling of the younger woman's nipples hardening in the palms of her hand. Maddie began to nuzzle Candy's neck, eliciting a soft moan from her new lover. Maddie loved the sounds coming from the 22 year old and began to lose patience. She began to unbuckle the belt Candy was wearing on her tight jeans, but was quickly pushed away by the red head.

"No, no, ma'am, your pleasure comes first," Candy said as she pushed Maddie off the bed to a standing position right in front of her.

Candy then lifted the long skirt that Maddie was wearing and put her head underneath it. She immediately began to pull Maddie's thong off, and down her legs. It turned her on so much knowing that this older sophisticated mother of two was wearing a baby blue thong to her meeting with Candy that day. She had no way of knowing that the thong was purchased by the owner of the house she was in at that moment. Candy then discarded the sopping wet garment and began to kiss Maddie's knees before beginning her ascent up her left thigh.

For her part, Maddie was extremely turned on, but also looked around the room and took a second to take in her circumstances. She was in her friend/lovers house alone with a 22 year old college student who was presently under her skirt licking and kissing her thighs. She couldn't have dreamed up this scenario in a million years just six month ago, but here she was, her pussy dripping wet and on fire- the outrageousness of it all turned her on even more.

Maddie then felt a soft hand on her calf gently lift her right foot onto the bed. This gave Candy full access to Maddie's juice slickened labia and the college girl wasted no time in devouring the older woman's pussy. Bold strokes with an outstretched tongue lapped up Maddie's juices, as the blonde woman threw her head back in ecstasy.

Candy loved the taste and smell of Maddie's pussy, which was enhanced by the cocoon like atmosphere she was in under the older woman's skirt. She inserted her tongue as far as it would go into Maddie, which caused an "Oh fuck!" from the blonde.

From her seated position under Maddie's skirt, Candy began to feel restricted in her access to Maddie and pulled her head away and out of the skirt. She looked up at her older lover and simply stated, "I want you to ride my face, Mrs. Prescott."

Maddie wasted no time in stripping out of her skirt and sweater. Candy positioned herself at the top of the bed, throwing off her shirt and bra. Maddie climbed up on the bed and positioned her legs on either side of the younger woman. The site of this young college student, lying topless on the bed with a look of hunger and lust in her eyes excited Maddie to no end. But she couldn't satisfy her own pleasure without at least giving some attention to the magnificent set of breasts that lay before her. She bent down and took the right breast into her mouth. The nipple looked like a delicious piece of strawberry, and tasted that way as well, Maddie thought. She switched to the left breast and made a mental note that she would return to these incredible tits very soon. But, first, she had other business to attend to. Her pussy was on fire.

Maddie slowly positioned herself over Candy's waiting mouth and lowered herself. Candy wasted no time in sticking her tongue back up between Maddie's puffy lips. She couldn't get enough of the older woman's juices and she devoured her like she had not eaten in weeks. Maddie began moving her hips back and forth in an attempt to get Candy to concentrate on her clitoris. The younger girl caught on and finally put her lips around the clitoral hood and stuck her tongue out. She began to lightly flick at the clit driving Maddie wild. Maddie grabbed the head board in front of her and held on for dear life as a massive orgasm overtook her. "Ooooohhhh fuuuuuck, Candy , yesssssss!" Maddie cried as her body convulsed above the 22 year old. Finally, she collapsed on the bed next to the redhead.

After catching her breath, Maddie asked, "You've only been with three girls? That was amazing. I've only been with one, I hope I don't disappoint.

Candy just smiled, gave Maddie a passionate kiss and said, "There is only one way to find out, Mrs. Prescott." With that, Candy got off the bed and began to slowly perform a seductive dance for the older woman. Maddie could only stare with lust in her eyes as the topless 22 year old gyrated her hips while she slowly undid her tight jeans. Turning away from Maddie, Candy began to pull her pants off, bending at the hip to push them all the way to the floor. This gave Maddie an unfettered view of an ass that could only be described as breathtaking. Maddie's mouth began to drool as she saw that Candy also only wore a thong and that it barely covered her puckered back entrance and sopping pussy.

"Did you like seeing my ass, Mrs. Prescott?" Candy asked. All Maddie could do was nod her head. Candy then pulled her thong off and tossed it aside. She crawled onto the bed and lay down next to Maddie. Now both naked, the two women reveled in the feeling of naked skin on naked skin. Maddie then returned to the strawberry colored areola and nipples that had fascinated her earlier. Rubbing them with her hands while simultaneously sucking on them, Maddie's first and only thought was that she was addicted to these breasts and this couldn't be a one-time thing.

Finally, Maddie gained the resolve to wrest her mouth away from the beautiful tits she had been devouring and worked her way lower. She ran her mouth over the toned abdomen of the college girl before coming to Candy's center. Candy looked at Maddie with a mischievous grin and said, "Eat me Mrs. Prescott."

That was the only invitation Maddie needed as she took in the beautiful site in front of her. Like her nipples, Candy's labia reminded Maddie of ripe strawberries. The smell, texture and taste were not that far off as well. Maddie began to savor the college aged pussy she had in front of her and she couldn't get enough. Licking, sucking and slurping she made her way around the beautiful, fully shaved pussy. More light moans from Candy were telling Maddie she was hitting her marks and right before she was about to concentrate on attacking the red head's clit, Candy abruptly pulled away, turned over and put herself on all fours.

"Come and get it, Mrs. Prescott," Candy said.

Maddie was amazed by the lasciviousness of it all. It was primal, and she couldn't think of any other place she would want to be at that moment. She reached out and massaged the tiny, "bubble butt" in front of her before lowering her head and licking the sopping wet pussy lips of the younger woman from behind. She tasted so fucking good, Maddie thought.

On her all fours as well, Maddie reached up and began to rub Candy's clit from behind. This caused Candy to let out an urgent, "OOOOOHHHHH." This caused Maddie to be bolder as she looked up to see Candy's puckered rosette. She had participated in some assplay with Alex before, but what she was about to do would be a first. She first kissed Candy's right cheek, and then her left. Finally, she ran her tongue from the bottom of Candy's pussy up and over her puckered anus. Keeping her fingers stimulating Candy's clit, she positioned her tongue at her lover's back entrance and pushed her tongue forward. She couldn't believe she was doing this, but admitted to herself that she loved it.

After meeting some resistance, Candy's anal muscles finally relaxed and allowed Maddie to probe deeper into her. "Oh god that feels so fucking goooood!" Candy screamed and Maddie began a thrusting motion in and out, in and out.

A few minutes of this and eventually Candy yelled, "I'm gonna cum! Roll over!" Maddie did as she was told and was instantly met with Candy's wet labia on her face. She stuck her tongue one last time as Candy exploded and came all over Maddie's face.

Twenty minutes later, the two women were still in a soft embrace on the bed, caressing each other.

"So has your young girl fantasy been satiated, Mrs. Prescott?" Candy asked.

"Has your older woman fantasy been?" replied Maddie.

The two women giggled and both said at the same time, "Not even close."

After cleaning up at Alex's, both women shared a passionate kiss inside the front door and made their way to their respective automobiles. Once home, Maddie reflected on the day's events. "I can't believe that happened, but it was fantastic," she thought to herself. She took out her phone and texted Candy.

"You are incredible, Ms. McClain," texted Maddie.

Candy's reply was "Are you stalking me Mrs. Prescott?"

"Maybe," replied Maddie.

"Good, because I am nowhere near finished with you, ma'am," Candy texted back.

To be continued...

Atys70
Atys70
229 Followers