A Succubus Awakens Ch. 03

Story Info
Gwen's grows used to her new life as a succubus.
6.8k words
4.8
22.2k
36

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Succubi are known most commonly for their seductive abilities. And it is true their ability to entice men is not exaggerated. However, it is a mistake to believe oneself immune to their abilities simply by resisting their charm. It is a lack of focus that lets them in. Seduction is indeed the strategy that comes most easily to them, but anything that shocks us, distracts us, or otherwise shakes our conviction will do. Do not count yourself among the many who have resisted a succubus' temptations, only to find themselves instead facing their wrath.

-Sir Arthur Thompson, The Demonic Archive

"I wish you would put some clothes on."

"No you don't."

Gwen sat on the arm of the sofa, legs crossed. She punctuated the statement with a fake yawn. Making it a point to stretch and arch her back as seductively as she could manage. It had been seven days since Amy had hypothesized she was a succubus, and there was no denying it now. A week's worth of changes had morphed her diminutive frame into the lithe, nubile physique of a nymph. Most of her old clothes no longer fit her, so she'd replaced them with garments better suited to her new, erotic body. Now, she wore only a cropped tee that hung loosely over her perky breasts, revealing her toned midsection, and a pair of cheeky red panties, frilled with lace that accentuated the heart shaped curves of her butt.

She opened one eye to find Amy watching intently with flushed cheeks. Gwen flashed her a wry smile, and punctuated it by sending a spark of pleasure across their connection. Gwen felt Amy's own faint arousal echo back in spite of her claim. The link between them had grown stronger over the past week. It felt like a natural part of their relationship now, as if it had always been there. Gwen could sense Amy's feelings and sensations, and share her own. True to her word, she never used it to control Amy. That first night of discovery, she'd wielded the connection like a leash. Now though, she mostly ignored it. It was just an open door in the back of her mind. Connecting them.

Amy attempted to stroll past her to the kitchen, but Gwen caught her wrist. Her grip was soft and loose. Amy could easily pull away if she wanted. Instead, as if she knew this was coming, she stopped and looked down. Gwen pouted up at her.

"Breakfast?"

Amy rolled her eyes, but she bent over, brushing a dangling lock of hair behind her ear as she leaned in for a kiss. Gwen's grip slid to Amy's hand and their fingers intertwined as Amy kissed her. A warm glow filled the connection. Gwen breathed in Amy's essence. She'd never grow tired of its sweet taste. As her powers developed she found more depth in the flavor. Subtle notes of something that rounded out its profile and always left her with a shifting aftertaste. She suspected they were Amy's emotions, or parts of her personality? Maybe the sweetness was her innocence. That seemed like the kind of thing a succubus would find sweet.

Amy sealed the kiss with a firm press and pulled away. Gwen tried to follow until she teetered on the edge of her seat and relented.

"Can I have my breakfast now?"

"Be my guest."

Gwen watched Amy as she busied herself making coffee. Her felt pajamas bunched around her thighs and Gwen could easily make out the shape of her buxom rear-end. She licked her lips as she imagined her hands gliding along those curves. Squeezing handfuls of the soft flesh. Looking up at Amy as she sank to her knees, and buried her face between those soft thighs.

Her fantasies had grown more lewd lately. Often, they involved Amy taking charge. Based on legends, Gwen would have guessed that Succubi preferred to be in control, but it seemed to depend on who she fantasized about. In contrast, the things she imagined doing to Laura were anything but subservient. She'd promised Amy that she wouldn't feed on anyone else, but that didn't prevent her from imagining it. At first she'ed suppressed the urge, but her mind seemed to conjure fantasies at every opportunity. She'd given up on resisting. Amy turned to face her. She affected a look of pure innocence.

"Are we still going into town this weekend?"

"If you want to."

"I thought we'd do some more research."

"May as well." Gwen shrugged.

The previous weekend they'd done some digging around local bookstores but hadn't found anything mentioning succubi that was useful. Just more fantasy books, a roleplaying game rulebook (Gwen discovered that she had 66 hitpoints), and a handful of pornographic comics that Gwen had mostly bought just to see Amy's reaction. All of it lay in a forgotten pile under the coffee table. They'd made plans to visit some historic bookstores downtown, but over the past week Gwen's desire to find evidence had faded, along with much of her anxiety. Why look for secondhand accounts when you could learn through experience? Besides, everything so far had been a bust.

Oddly enough, Gwen wasn't the only one. Amy, who ravenously attacked problems until she solved them, had stopped bothering with many of the tests. No more checking for wings, or fangs. She stopped asking for body measurements, which was a bummer because Gwen was pretty proud of them now, and had stopped asking about powers. At first Gwen worried that it was her fault. That she'd accidentally done something with her abilities to dull the curiosity that she found so charming. Now though, she was confident that wasn't the case.

Despite Gwen's daily feeding, Amy's performance at school hadn't slipped, and when she did take measurements, her eyes and wits were as sharp as ever. It was more like she'd narrowed down what to track and what not to. If she'd found some concrete evidence though, she shared it with Gwen. Oh well, it was Amy. Capable of making logical leaps the rest of the world couldn't follow. Besides, she trusted Amy implicitly. She would tell her if she found something important.

"Well we already made plans so let's just go. I have a few other things to take care of while I'm there anyways. Can you survive on your own for a few hours?"

"Things like what?"

"Just some errands for my dad."

"Your dad, who lives in Chicago, needs you to run errands in San Francisco?"

"Yes. Stop pestering." She sounded almost motherly, it was cute.

"Fine, I'll find something else to do." Then tacked on, "or someone."

"Not funny."

Gwen was joking, but beneath it her hunger had been steadily growing. Fearing that she would slip up again, and violate Amy's ultimatum, Gwen told her about the increasing levels of arousal as soon as she was sure. Amy theorized that, similar to the other changes, her hunger was still developing, and they weren't sure how strong it would get. To curtail it she now fed on Amy several times a day. Amy insisted it wasn't affecting her, but Gwen could tell she was growing tired. She slept earlier, and woke up later. She could sense Amy's exhaustion in the dream, where she did her best to comfort her through the night. If her hunger grew much more, they both knew Amy wouldn't be able to keep up. So far the strategy they'd silently agreed on was to ignore it and hope the problem went away.

Food didn't hold any appeal to her, so she retreated to the bathroom to take her daily measurements while Amy ate. The horns had finally stopped growing. They were wider now, about two inches in diameter, and just over six inches long. They angled back, narrowing as they followed the curvature of her head before flicking out into small upward spikes. They were a nuisance. She'd already destroyed another pillow, and they caught on the collar of her shirts if she wasn't careful. Despite the inconvenience, she'd grown to like them. Something about the shape of the curves of their hard, rough surface was attractive to her. Gwen supposed that it wasn't all that strange. They were a part of her body after all. Humans found the human form attractive, why wouldn't succubi be the same?

Amy had asked her to continue measuring her tongue and fingernail growth, and as expected they both surpassed human averages. Amy definitely knew something she didn't. Her nails formed sharper than before, not quite claws, but they were growing quickly. It was only in the past couple days that they started, and already they were the longest nails she'd had in her life. Her tongue was now about 10cm, which Amy informed her was tied for the world record. The nails seemed a poor self defence. Gwen could imagine what to do with the tongue.

Hooved feet and wings seemed to be off the table. Fine by her. There was nothing appealing about having goat feet. Flying would have been cool, but the horns already made dressing difficult. Wings would make it a nightmare. She still checked her tailbone every day. If Amy's track record held, that meant she'd be getting a tail. Gwen wasn't sure how she felt about that. She'd have to wait to find out though, no changes today. She marked it down.

The one thing Amy hadn;t brought up was the dream. She still went there every night, like clockwork. The thought that she may never have a normal dream again saddened her, but each night she grew more comfortable in the succubus dream, as she now thought of it. She could move easier, and didn;t have to try as hard to sense all the other dreams around her. Still, night after night she found herself with Amy, cradling her friend's dream, and telling her all the things he couldn't admit in the waking world. Either Amy didn't know about the dreams, or whatever sources she'd decided were canon didn't. Gwen was glad either way. It felt sacred, private. She wanted to keep it to herself.

She closed the notebook and studied her face. It had changed too. Still Gwen, but the angles were all different. Her cheekbones were a bit sharper. Her lips a bit fuller, and more defined. Her eyes even seemed a bit bigger. It was all subtle. Minus the horns, she still looked perfectly human. But the combined effect gave her face a teasing, playful look, and her new features seemed far more expressive. She made faces at herself. Anger, joy, disappointment, sadness. Each face conveyed precisely what she meant it to. She tilted her head and pouted. No wonder Amy always gave in.

Amy was waiting for her at the door by the time she'd showered and changed. Gwen wore a red half sweater, a high wasted, pleated black skirt that fell just below her mid thigh, and black stockings and boots. She found that she enjoyed picking her outfits now. Something she used to hate. Before, it had just about finding the bare minimum to escape anyone's notice. She'd wear jeans and a tee shirt every day if she could. Now though, every day was an opportunity to find a new way to highlight her supernaturally alluring features.

At first, she'd resisted the urge. Stubbornly clinging to her old habits as if changing them would mean changing herself. After giving it some thought though, Gwen realized that dressing terribly was not, in fact, core to her personality. Nor would it stop the changes. She already had horns and claws. What was a change of clothes? It was all superficial. Inside she was still Gwen. Demonic powers or not. The past week, living happily with Amy and staying in control, had proven that.

So she'd given in, gone shopping with Amy and blown half her bank account on new clothes. Turns out they're expensive when you're not just buying tee shirts and jeans. Gwen knew Amy would help pay if she asked. Amy's dad gave her a generous allowance each month and she rarely used all of it, but Gwen hated accepting financial help, and Amy knew better than to offer. Gwen usually only worked during the summer, saving for living expenses. Her scholarships covered her tuition and school fees. Next semester though, she'd probably have to get a job.

Amy dropped her off near the engineering building, promising to pick her up after Aqua Eco, and left her to suffer through another Friday. The connection grew weak as Amy's white Prius shrank into the distance. It seemed that the connection was affected by physical proximity, and Amy's classes were on the other side of campus. At that distance it was barely a whisper. She watched Amy's car disappear around the corner and reluctantly turned away.

"Hey! Gwen! Did you fill out your lab sheet? I completely forgot. I mean, I meant to, but I had to work. And then afterwards, my buddy Kyle came over and brought-"

"Sure, Chris."

She dug through her bag and handed him her green Chem folder. As he took it, he gave her body a less than subtle scan. She pretended not to notice.

"Just get it back to me by eleven."

"Thank you, like, so much."

He followed her into the building like a puppy. Their first classes were next to each other. Gwen could feel his eyes on her ass. She made it a point to add a little extra sway to her hips, and reached out with her senses. His energy was starchy, like potato chips. She felt one corner of her mouth quirk up. Junk food. She didn't drain any, though. She'd be a good little succubus for Amy. Besides, she probably couldn't. Not without strengthening the connection.

"So you were telling me what your buddy Kyle brought over last night."

"Right!"

- - - - -

The day passed uneventfully. The professor handed back a calc test she'd taken on Monday. A 'C'. Normally anything less than an 'A' was unacceptable, but she found that it didn't bother her much. Chalk it up to recent events. Chris returned her report, and she spent lab using her body to tease him and see what reactions she could get. For just a moment she considered inviting him to the bathroom for a snack. If that wasn't a sign her hunger was growing, she didn't know what was.

When five arrived, and her classes were finally over, she found herself walking past the same bench she'd sat on last week while agonizing over Amy's response to her advances. Then, she'd been filled with dread. Worrying about hurting Amy, losing her, about becoming a monster.

Now those thoughts seemed silly. She had so much more than she'd ever hoped. Amy was idolized. Sought after by practically anyone that met her, and Gwen got to kiss her daily. Hold her hand as they sat on the sofa. Bask in her warm embrace. The changes had stopped bothering her too. Anxiety had been replaced by anticipation. Maybe that was also a change. She was eager to see what came next. Gwen shrugged her backpack higher and made her way to Aqua Eco with a spring in her step. Even Laura couldn't bring her down today.

As luck would have it, Laura didn't say a word to her the entire meeting. In fact, ever since their encounter in the elevator last week Laura had completely ignored her. No passive aggressive comments, no insults, no questions about Amy. Come to think of it, this was the first time Gwen had seen her all week. Maybe Laura was scared. The idea stirred something within her, and Gwen slipped into fantasy and spent the rest of the meeting picturing all the ways she could justify Laura's fear. Her arousal surged to a pleasant buzz. By the time they wrapped she was in a state of fevered lust rivaling the night of the incident. The strength of the connection was slowly growing. Amy was making her way across campus to pick her up. She needed to calm down or she'd jump Amy and drain her right there in the parking lot. Deep breaths.

Laura quickly made her goodbyes, pointedly avoiding Gwen, and bolted out the door as soon as she was able. Gwen's breath caught at the sight of Laura rounding the corner. A sense of urgency washed over her. Feral instinct took over, and before she knew what was happening she'd risen to give chase.

In the hall, Laura was nowhere to be seen. Gwen's senses flared. She breathed in and caught the scent of Laura's energy. Bitter sweet, and tinged with a delicious acidity. Fear. She should leave. Instead, Gwen let her new senses guide her. Left down the hall, then right, then down a flight of stairs. As she got closer the scent of Laura's energy grew stronger. She could taste it now. She stood outside the door to the second floor women's room. A large wooden door was the only thing between her and her prey.

For a moment, she hesitated. She was about to break the rules, but she was desperate, and she knew Amy was tired from the constant feeding. Soon Amy's body wouldn't be able to keep up with her appetite. If she didn't do something to curb this hunger she'd lose control again. Maybe do something irrevocable.

Amy would tell her to walk away. Her hunger and her loyalty to her best friend warred within her. Gwen looked down at her hand, resting on the flat surface of the door. Laura should have picked a room with a lock. She pushed, and the heavy door swung in easily.

"Avoiding me?"

Laura froze facing the mirror, in the middle of checking her makeup. The eyes of her reflection went wide. Her mouth fell open and her body tensed. She quickly gathered her composure and turned to face her with a nonchalance that rang hollow.

"Of course not. Why would I?"

Gwen ignored the question, dropped her backpack to the ground beside her, and began a slow saunter toward her. Laura fliched, almost imperceptibly, as she took the first step.

"Do you need something? I'm very busy."

Laura held the edge of the counter with white knuckles. Her eyes flitted to the door, no doubt calculating whether she could make it past Gwen. She couldn't.

"Do you think I'm scared of you?"

Gwen breathed in. Amber and lilac. The fragrance of Laura's perfume wove together with the scent of her energy, stoking the fires of her arousal.

"I'm warning you! Last time I let it go, but if you touch me again you'll regret it."

Gwen came to a stop mere inches away. Close enough to reach out and touch her. Distantly, she felt the connection with Amy grow. She was getting closer. Classes were over, and the building was mostly empty, but a handful of students still walked the halls. There was a chance someone could walk in. What if she couldn't breach Laura's defences? There were a lot of reasons to turn around and leave. The risks would have weighed heavily on the old Gwen. Paralyzed her. Not now. She didn't care. She felt invincible.

Laura opened her mouth, but before she could continue her posturing Gwen seized a handful of auburn hair and stepped forward, closing the remaining distance and crushing her lips against the other girl's. Laura resisted. She pulled fruitlessly at Gwen's grip. She pounded her fists against Gwen's chest. She tried kicking, and Gwen caught her leg by the thigh and held it there. Gwen loved how easy it was. For a moment, she pulled back and studied the cowering girl.

High and mighty Laura, the socialite, the heiress. Again, she was wearing her diamond earrings. They were simple, but still far flashier than school warranted. A symbol of her superiority. She certainly didn't look superior now though. She was panting from her exertions. Her eyes were filled with terror and rage. Tears were welling up, and her makeup was beginning to run. Gwen was surprised by her own face in the mirror. A visage of cruel delight. Framed by the beautiful curves of her horns. This was what a succubus looked like.

Gwen felt for Laura's energy and once again found herself against the wall of steel. She brushed her senses along its surface and found what she was seeking. A tiny fracture. Almost imperceptible. She just needed to break through.

She pushed Laura. Without her arms to support her, Laura bent backward over the counter and lost her footing. Gwen hoisted her up and forced her legs apart, stepping between them. Laura drew a breath, preparing to scream. Gwen released her thigh, and gripped her jaw instead, pulling her hair back with her other hand to force her mouth open, then sealed it with an opened mouthed kiss, forcing her tongue in. Laura's scream was muffled, and sputtered out as Gwen's elongated tongue slithered down her throat. The fissures in her defences widened. Gwen stabbed at them with her consciousness and finally broke through. The first thread formed.

12