All Comments on 'A Succubus Awakens Ch. 03'

by Autumn_Ash

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is awesome, I really enjoy the plot and the writing. I hope Gwen will have some more fun with Laura, that scene was insanely hot. It would be interesting to also see Laura's perspective.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Captivated by this storyline and the characters you’ve created not to mention the intensity of the erotic scenes you craft. I am intrigued by where you will take the sensual relationship between Gwen and Amy. As a near hopeless romantic I have my preference, but it is your imagination. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A really good story and a very enjoyable read. It will be interesting to see how you develop Amy and Gwen's relationship. Will Gwen be able to control her hunger as she becomes more of a succubus when she is with Amy? Gwen can already see the effect she is having on Amy from her feeding off of Amy. Will Gwen begin to lose control as she transforms into a full succubus as her hunger increases? From chapter one's description of Gwen, I'm wondering if her mother was not a succubus? Maybe later in the storyline, will Gwen infect Amy with the darkness. Will Gwen's father tell her about her Mother? What part will Amy's Father play in the story? Will Gwen begin to feed off others as her hunger increases? Wardmaster P.S.: You earned 5 gold stars My Lady.

F0styF0styover 2 years ago

The story, writing and characters are great. I had my doubts in the beginning about where this is going to, but switch to erotic horror where s̶u̶c̶c̶u̶b̶u̶s̶e̶s̶ succubi drain their victims is not my cup of tea. Sadly, I am out, hope others will find enjoyment where I can't.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

I am enjoying this well written and exciting story! I don’t believe that we know the character yet, but my mind keeps wondering who will grab those horns and hold on tight!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent storyline! Hope for plenty more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like....

More please

Autumn_AshAutumn_Ashover 2 years agoAuthor

chapter 4 is going to be delayed, but it is coming! I had to take a break for a week due to some life events. I’d say I’m about halfway done writing it now.

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Damn, this storyline coupled with real characters is well worth waiting for you to share more. The erotica is weaved so well into this tale. Please continue — you’ve captured our attention.

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfover 2 years ago

And the drama rises. Excellently crafted tale, with some delicious sex. I'm still loving the way you present your succubi as well, and the powers they have. Insidious, but they still have a heart as Gwen is showing. At least for now. I do hope for a happy ending for these two. Even if that's not happy for others around them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am really enjoying this story. It's great. Thank you so much for your work and for sharing your imagination. it is very generous of you. I'm looking forward to the next parts very much.

EverydayMagicEverydayMagic6 months ago

Another 5 stars. Stories this great write themselves for the most part, you're lucky to be the one sitting behind the keyboard. There are several editing errors (a word or two missing). Do you have someone edit/proofread your work?

Ravey19Ravey195 months ago

Very well written drawing one in. I just wonder what the next revelation will be

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAutumn_Ash@Autumn_Ash
Hi, I'm Ash! I write about monsters, demons, and other deliciously scary things. Most of my stories feature corruption, mind control, and transformations, and I put a lot of work into building believable settings and characters. My goal is for you to come for the smut (pun int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES