A Succubus Awakens Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen stopped and Amy nearly ran into her. She turned and glared up at her. "You can't use it for that."

"What? Why not?"

"It's a safe word. It's for like, sex stuff!"

A few guests had turned to look at them. Gwen had shouted the last words loud enough to hear over the music. Amy battled to keep her composure as she responded. "The rule is that you stop whatever you're doing when I use the password. No exceptions, remember?"

"...That's not fair."

Amy just watched her. Gwen was behaving differently tonight. Something exposure to another demon had caused? If Gwen refused to comply, she couldn't stop her. Gwen looked away and watched the demon as he talked up one of the servers in a skimpy angel costume. Was she really that drawn to him? Would she break the rules for him? Eventually, Gwen faced her again.

"Fine. We can leave."

Amy stood back while Gwen informed the demon that they wouldn't stay. Would he really just let them leave? Apparently so, because other than saying something that caused Gwen to punch him in the shoulder, the conversation seemed civil. At one point they both turned to look at her. Amy's eyes met the demon's and he smirked at her. Gwen came back to her, they retrieved her ruined coat from the destroyed room, took the elevator down, and left Rapture.

The street seemed eerily silent compared to the deafening music within. Amy wondered if she'd done permanent damage to her eardrums. Gwen was silent as they walked down the steps to the station. Eventually though, she reached out and took Amy's hand. Relief flooded through her. She hadn't realized how worried she was that Gwen was angry. Heads turned to watch them, drawn to Gwen's ravaged, and now quite revealing, clothing. Hopefully they would think it was some new avant garde fashion.

They were silent during the train ride, but it was a comfortable silence. Gwen laid her head on Amy's shoulder. Amy could feel the hard surface of a horn against the crook of her neck. She had seen past the other demon's glamour, but apparently Gwen's still held. Did she really not see Gwen for what she was? Though she had been reluctant, Gwen complied when Amy used the password. Was that not proof that their friendship was intact? Amy tried to picture Gwen as the same sort of monster she knew the other demon to be, and glanced down. Nothing. Clearly whatever truth the glamour was locked behind lay somewhere in the middle.

Amy had left her car too long, and there was a yellow slip of paper tucked under one of the wipers. She would gladly pay the fine, whatever it was, considering the disaster they narrowly avoided. Without looking, she snagged the ticket and stuffed it into her purse. Gwen was shivering, and threw herself into the car as soon as the doors unlocked. Amy cranked the heat as high as it could go, and soon they found themselves driving back along the Bay Bridge in toasty warmth. Lights reflected off the choppy water below.

"Sorry about earlier. I know I was being a little..."

"Demonic?" Amy suggested.

"Yeah." Gwen let out a sigh and curled up, hugging her knees to her chest. "Meeting someone else like me was just a lot to take in."

Gwen relayed her encounter with the demon, Remy. Told her who Emily and the man, Kyle, really were. Amy felt her lips growing tighter with each word. It lined up too much with what Xavier and Jim had warned her about for comfort. Thralls. Slaves. Gwen assured her that the process had to be deliberate.

According to Remy, Gwen was only halfway through her transformation. How much more would Gwen change before it was complete? For that matter, how much would she? Finding a cure felt more and more urgent.

Amy considered telling Gwen about her own encounter despite her promise to Jim, but eventually decided against it. Exposing herself to Gwen's influence was her choice. She wouldn't risk forcing it on anyone else. Silence filled the car again as they both considered the implications of the night's events.

"I think I should move out," Gwen declared.

The words pierced Amy's heart. She was surprised at how much they hurt to hear. "What? Why?!"

"I don't think I realized how different I am now. Not until tonight. Meeting Remy."

"You're not like him." Amy knew that for a fact. The glamour told her that much, at least.

"I think... I think I am, Amy."

"No. I promise you."

Gwen shook her head. "When he told me about Kyle and Emily I was excited. Not horrified, not scared. Excited."

Amy considered how to respond, but Gwen continued before she got a chance.

"I wanted to do that to someone. To you. I almost did, that night."

"But you didn't." Gwen was echoing Amy's own arguments back at her. "Besides, If you're this worried you'll do it, it shows that you don't really want to."

"I do want to. I can see what the moral choice is. I know the arguments against it. And I can repeat them back to you to make you feel better. But none of it matters to me. Not really. I'm not human anymore."

"Don't say that."

"It's true. Let's stop pretending otherwise. I'm a demon. I hurt people."

"You're not an animal Gwen." Jim had said otherwise. "You're acting like humans don't also have harmful instincts. Every day we make logical decisions not to do things, despite wanting to."

"Maybe..." She shrugged in Amy's periphery.

"Have you been worrying about this all week?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Apparently Gwen was struggling with her changes more than she'd let on. Until today it seemed like she had everything well in hand. While it was unsettling to hear that Gwen really did want to enslave her, Amy knew she needed to stand firm. Something told her that if she let go now, she'd lose all hope of Gwen agreeing to a cure.

"I'm sorry."

Gwen finally turned to face her. "Why are you sorry?"

"You didn't tell me any of this because you were worried I would leave, right? That's my fault. Today I even said I was scared of you... No wonder you felt like you couldn't tell me anything. Listen," She looked away from the road for a moment to lock eyes. "I may be scared, but I'm not going anywhere Gwen. I want you to be honest with me. About everything. I won't judge you, and I won't kick you out. Let me share the burden, and help you make the right choices."

Something about what she said made Gwen laugh, "My moral compass."

"Exactly."

Gwen's posture relaxed, and the atmosphere in the car seemed to get lighter. They were nearly back home. Rows of apartments passed them by, some still under construction. Her thoughts churned. Jim and Xavier's warned her she would end up a slave if she stuck around. Gwen had just said much the same. None of that mattered though. Staying was her only option. That, and hoping that she could influence Gwen enough to keep the worst from happening. Somehow, Amy knew she wouldn't get through this without more changes of her own. It was time to stop hiding from that and meet Gwen in the middle.

"I've been controlling your dreams at night."

She was pulling up to a red light, and accidentally slammed down on the brakes, jerking them to a stop. A horn blared from behind as a car narrowly avoided hitting them.

"You what?!"

"I was trying to make you more comfortable with our...arrangement."

"You've been doing that? On purpose?!" She was shouting.

"You just said you wouldn't judge me!"

"I didn't say I wouldn't get mad!"

All those dreams. Together. Naked. The things they'd done. Gwen had seen all of it. No, she'd orchestrated all of it. Amy put her head against the steering wheel, her hair fell forward. A dark curtain to hide her shame. Maybe it was for the best though. It would make what she was planning to do when they got home easier.

"I feel like you tricked me."

"Gwen."

"Entrapment, they call it."

"Shut up."

The car behind them honked again. Amy looked up to see the light was green.

"I thought the dreams were just a side effect," she groaned.

"Nope... all me."

"Please stop doing that."

"Are you sure? I know for a fact that you enjoyed them."

"This is your moral compass speaking. Do not do that anymore."

"Fine, fine." Then, after a pause, "Sorry."

"Ugh... I forgive you. Anything else you want to share?"

Gwen was silent for a while. "No. That's it."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Gwen disrobed as soon as they walked in. Dark stains covered the ruined skirt, and her shirt was shredded. Remy's claws may not be as long as hers, but they were certainly sharp enough. Behind her Amy tossed her ruined coat aside and pointedly looked away as Gwen pulled her top over her head. Dried blood covered her leg, with smaller patches scattered across her chest and stomach. The underwear she'd worn was at least still functional, but had several small tears. She lamented the money she'd have to spend to replace the clothing.

"Go ahead and shower. I'll take care of the laundry."

Amy avoided looking at her as she spoke. Gwen sensed her arousal. Remembering the dreams maybe? She resisted the urge to smile.

"Thanks. I'll pay you back for the coat."

"Don't worry about it. It was old anyways."

Gwen knew it wasn't, but let it go. Normally she'd insist on paying, but with her funds already dangerously low, she decided to accept Amy's generosity for once.

"I might be in there awhile."

"Take your time."

As she scrubbed away the dried blood, she hummed to herself. After her confession in the car, and Amy's acceptance, she felt as light as air. She'd revealed her true self, all the urges she'd been fighting. Not only had Amy not run away, she'd been the one to convince her to stay. Gwen had really been prepared to leave. Though it would hurt, she would do it to protect Amy. Instead, she now had someone with whom to share her burdens. Between the two of them, the temptations she faced seemed trivial.

Still, there was still one thing she'd held back. Why hadn't she told Amy about Laura? Maybe she was worried that it would be a bridge too far. Amy was prepared to forgive her monstrous thoughts, including that Gwen had considered thralling her. Actions were different though. What she'd done to Laura might be unforgivable. It wasn't worth the risk.

Raised streaks of red were all that remained of the deep cuts on her thigh. Apparently sometime since their experiment with the pin, healing powers had kicked in after-all. Maybe not as flashy as supernatural creatures on TV but a fair bit faster than normal human healing. Remy had said she still had roughly two more weeks of changing. Outwardly, her eyes would change, and she'd grow a tail. She pictured Remy's swaying black tail and broke out in a rebellious smile.

The attraction she felt toward him was undeniable. It was markedly different from how she felt about humans, even Amy. Closer to how she'd felt about the rare crushes she'd harbored as a human. Gwen doubted it had to do with his powers, maybe it was because she saw him as a peer, and humans as something lesser? A spike of heat rushed through her, taking her by surprise and she sank into a crouch under the hot water. Whatever she felt toward the incubus was irrelevant. Given how she'd acted toward Amy in his presence, it was probably best to keep away.

Gwen eased herself back into a standing position, but a familiar warmth lingered. She breathed it in and froze. Attuned to the connection, she was suddenly aware of a rush of emotions backed by arousal. Not hers. Amy's. The strongest among them was Amy's distinctly sweet flavor of shyness. She forced herself to finish washing, instead of rushing out to see what Amy was doing, and did her best to close her senses to the connection. Amy deserved privacy.

By the time she'd finished, dried her hair, and wrapped herself in a towel she'd managed to calm herself down and act normal. Knowing she had Amy's support, and with her newfound motivation, it was easy. The hallway was dark, lit only by a flickering light from the living room. The apartment was silent. She moved to investigate. What was that scent? Cinnamon? She called out as she cautiously approached.

"So it seems like I can heal faster than a human after a-"

Amy stood, lit from below by a flickering candle, she'd removed her glasses and was wearing a red silk robe. The neckline was deep enough to just reveal the edges of a black bra. It was cinched tightly at the waist, exaggerating her bust and her wide hips before ending halfway down her thighs. Her legs were bare. Gwen hungrily ran her eyes along them, her pulse gained speed with every luscious inch. Amy coughed lightly into her hand, drawing Gwen's attention to her face. Even in the darkness Gwen could see that her cheeks were scarlet. Breath caught in her throat. Her heart raced. Hunger filled her. She opened her mouth but it felt dry.

"Me first."

Gwen shut it and nodded. She wasn't sure she could speak anyways.

"You were honest with me. About how your thinking has changed, and about your urges. I know that was hard, and I know it must be difficult to do the right thing when your instincts are telling you otherwise. So I wanted to thank you, and I think it's only fair if I'm honest with you as well."

Amy nervously knitted her fingers together in front of her. "Since you changed you've had romantic feelings for me. I've been denying it, but the truth is that I have those feelings too."

"Amy-"

"They're side effects from your feeding, and the...threads. And probably the dreams. I know. You did this to me." Amy paused, but held up a finger to stop her from speaking. After a deep breath she continued,

"Regardless of why though, I'm attracted to you, and I can accept that. I think I'm ready to be in a relationship if you want that."

Gwen waited, but Amy was finished. Apparently she was allowed to speak now.

"This is dangerous Amy. What if I lose control? What if I thrall you?"

"You won't." Amy spoke with a certainty that made Gwen believe it. "We both underestimated your needs. Clearly just kissing isn't enough. This is what you've wanted, and you've been fighting it for my sake. If we do this, maybe you'll be satisfied. You can spend that effort resisting your worst urges instead."

Gwen didn't trust herself to get closer. "I don't think I can go back after this, Amy."

"We don't have to."

"Are you sure?"

Amy sauntered toward her until they were only inches apart. She held the robe's sash in both hands. "There are worse fates than being in a relationship with your best friend."

Amy pulled, the knot came free, and the robe fell open. Gwen drank in her beauty. Her perfect, buxom curves, the smooth skin of her stomach, the flare of her hips. Amy had changed into solid black panties, fairly plain, but probably the most revealing pair she owned. Tight too. Flesh swelled out slightly at the edges of their waistband. Gwen reached out and placed a hand on Amy's thigh, eliciting a sharp inhale. Their connection, the portion of Amy's aura that they now shared, let her feel Amy's excitement at the touch.

Goosebumps formed under her fingers as she slid her hand inward. She gave a small squeeze, and delighted when Amy shivered and clamped her legs together around her hand. She looked up. Amy stared down at her, lids heavy and face flush. Gwen laid her other hand on Amy's cheek and pulled her down, Amy bent forward until their lips met. It was different from their kisses thus far. Eager. Honest. The threads that bound them together flared to life. She broke the kiss and their eyes locked.

"You really want this." It wasn't a question.

"If you change. I'll change with you."

The promise caused Gwen to shudder. She shared the sensation with Amy. As one, their lips reunited, and she felt Amy's arms wrap around her. She began To work her hand between Amy's thighs, savoring the heat beneath the fabric. Amy's flower. Her prize, waiting to be unwrapped. Her other hand traced down Amy's neck, across her clavicle, and along the slope of her breasts. Amy gasped into her mouth, and Gwen couldn't help tasting her aura. Sickly sweet modesty diluted in a sea of needy lust.

She guided Amy backwards while their lips parted and their tongues played. At the edge of the sofa she gave a small shove. Amy's legs buckled and she fell to a sitting position. Amy gazed up, panting. Gwen watched her chest rise and fall, bathed in flickering candlelight. Shadow filled the deep valley between her breasts. She straddled Amy, moving in for a kiss before teasingly biting her lower lip instead. When Amy gave a soft whine she obligingly met her lips. As she did she reached under Amy's robe, behind her back and worked the clasp of her bra until it snapped open. Amy tensed for a moment and froze.

"It's my first time... with a girl."

"I'll be gentle."

Amy relaxed as she slid the robe over her shoulders and down her arms. Amy bent backward to give her an easier time, until the silk came free and left her naked from the waist up, save for the loose black bra. Amy was clearly braced for Gwen to remove it, but Gwen smiled down at her, and used the threads to make her desire clear. Amy bit her lip and peeled it away herself. It fell away and her breasts hung free.

They were perfect. Enormous, and proud. Gwen cupped her hand under one and traced a circle around the darkened skin of her areola. Amy's eyes were closed, but she let out a low moan. Gwen leaned in and kissed Amy's neck as her fingers found Amy's stiffened nipple. Gwen carefully drew the tip of a claw along it. Amy gasped, the hot breath tickled Gwen's ear and she gave a reassuring moan of her own. She felt hands tug shyly at her towel until it fell in a heap around her. Gwen sat up, proudly displaying her naked body, and purred as Amy's eyes explored it.

"You're so beautiful."

Pride filled her. She hadn't realized how much she longed to hear Amy say those words. Gwen tossed the towel aside, and pulled Amy against her chest. Amy began laying kisses everywhere she could. Hesitantly, she planted her lips on one of Gwen's rosy pink nipples, and suckled. Gwen pulled her tighter and began slowly grinding. Amy's tongue pressed forward, cautiously lapping at her nipple. With her free hand she clumsily fondled Gwen's other breast. Gwen placed a hand atop Amy's and clutched down hard, forcing Amy to close her hand and grip her with force. She sucked in air through her teeth and released it in a contented moan. Amy patted her arm and Gwen realized she was holding her with more force than she'd intended. She let go.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Just, remember. I break easier than you."

"Of course, love."

She cupped Amy's chin and sealed the words with an open mouthed kiss. Amy tried to resume her explorations, but Gwen playfully pinned her hands to the back of the sofa. She fed Amy more of her elongated tongue, and adjusted her position, nestling her knee between Amy's legs. Amy instinctively pressed her groin against it. They stayed that way for a moment, until Amy's breathing picked up pace and Gwen freed her mouth to take deep heaving breaths. She moved lower, kissing Amy's neck, then her collar, then her breasts, then her delicate stomach. She released Amy's hands, and moved still lower, sliding down to kneel on the floor before her.

Gwen placed a hand on each of Amy's knees and slowly spread them apart. As she did, she looked up and gave Amy a smouldering smile. Amy's face was a delicious mix of embarrassment and unbridled lust. Gwen sent a deliberate surge of pleasure across the threads. Amy clutched one of her breasts, just as Gwen had done before. Unlike Gwen's perky teardrops, however, Amy's ample flesh spilled from her grip. With her other hand she brought a finger to her mouth and tugged at her lower lip, whimpering. But she didn't break eye contact as Gwen moved forward, burying her face between Amy's thighs. She placed her mouth against the panties, stained dark by Amy's fluids and planted a firm kiss. Amy moaned, and tried to clamp her legs together, but Gwen held them in place. She pulled back and hooked a thumb under each side of the waist band, and began to slide the panties down Amy's long legs. Amy had to squeeze her legs together and shimmy out of them. When Gwen went to resume her position, Amy held her legs firmly closed.