A Succubus Awakens Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nervous?"

Amy gave a sharp nod. Her entire face was red, but it was hard to tell how much was embarrassment and how much was arousal. Gwen's own body was buzzing, and her sex throbbed, desperate for attention. Amy first.

"You know I can just use the threads to make you open them." A playful threat.

Amy gave another small nod.

"Is that okay?"

A nod.

"Show me."

She gave the threads a tug as she spoke the words, and felt the command reverberate through Amy's compromised aura. Their bond was infinitely stronger than it had been the night she'd almost thralled Amy. Eager compliance echoed back as Amy obeyed. Her legs parted wide, displaying her womanhood. She moaned as a wave of pleasure rewarded her obedience, and bucked her hips forward slightly. Below a neatly manicured strip of dark hair, her waiting folds glistened in the dancing light.

She gave a husky whisper, "Gwen."

Gwen knew what she wanted. She planted a kiss against the side of Amy's knee and began moving up her leg, slowly tracing a line with her tongue. Muscles shuddered beneath soft, plaint flesh. When Gwen reached the junction of her thighs, she teased her tongue along Amy's swollen mons.

"Tell me what you want."

"Gwen, please..." Amy trailed off.

"Tell me." This time, she used the threads.

"Taste me. Lick me. I want to feel your tongue in my...pussy."

Amy brought her hands up to hide her face. Hearing Amy talking dirty, even if it was a bit timid, sent a surge of hunger through her. Amy felt it too. Gwen saw her muscles clench as it washed over her.

"Make me."

Before the words had left her mouth, Gwen felt hands on her head. They bumped up against her horns, clumsily grabbed at them, and forced her into Amy's waiting flower. Gwen moaned into it and breathed in Amy's scent. Amy adjusted her grip and pulled her harder, desperate for satisfaction. Gwen was strong enough to fight it, but that was the last thing she wanted.

"Yes! Gwen!"

Amy practically screamed as she began to wriggle her tongue through her folds. Gwen brought a hand up and sought out Amy's engorged clitoris. She gently applied pressure while her tongue burrowed into Amy's depths. She tasted divine. Tangy and sweet. A flavor that surpassed all the human food she'd ever consumed. Her tongue darted forward, in and out, all the while flexing and writhing. Each time she went deeper. Amy was moaning bodily. Her fingers began steadily rolling Amy's nub. She extended her tongue to full length. Amy's hungry orifice gripped at it. Gwen savored the sensation. She picked up speed until she was fucking Amy with her tongue at a furious pace. All the while she teased her clit along.

Amy's thighs came together, and her grip on Gwen's horns grew tighter. Pleasure flowed back and forth between them, tearing across the threads like a euphoric storm until Gwen couldn't tell what was Amy and what was her. She withdrew her hand and brought it between her own legs, and buried her fingers there. Amy whined until she replaced it with her tongue and began dancing against Amy's bud until she felt the storm swelling.

"Gwen... Gwen... Gwen!"

Amy bucked her hips each time she called her name. Her voice grew louder. Gwen hungrily ground into her hand in time with her tongue's efforts. She felt Amy seize up. A hand left one of Gwen's horns, and Amy began emitting loud muffled moans as she came. Amy's ecstasy overflowed. Gwen let it flood the threads, bleeding into her own and carrying her to her own climax. She clenched her legs together, and moaned along with Amy. The legs locked around her head trembled, and finally released her.

Gwen stood up, and admired her work. Amy had slumped sideways until she lay on the couch in a pool of dark hair, eyes half closed, panting. Her body was still tensing from the aftershocks of orgasm.

She was completely defenseless. Gwen pushed more of herself, of her aura, into Amy's. No resistance. It would be trivial to keep going. To bind her with enough thread that she could never escape. She could eradicate any trace of independence until Amy wanted whatever she did. Her thrall. Amy turned her head and smiled.

"That was... really good."

"I am a succubus. I think it comes naturally. Not like I had a lot of practice before."

She bent over and lifted Amy's head, careful to gather up her hair, and sat down before placing it in her lap. She began gently brushing her hands through Amy's hair, untangling it.

"You used the threads?"

"I thought you wanted me to."

"I did." Amy nodded in her lap.

"Could you tell?"

"Yeah. I don't think I would normally say..."

"Pussy?"

"Mhm."

"It was pretty hot."

"I'm surprised though. I figured you would want me to be the one that... goes down."

"Actually, I like it when you take charge."

"I didn't think you were the submissive type."

"Me neither. I doubt I'm like that for everyone. You're special."

Amy shifted until she lay on her back. She crossed her arms beneath her breasts causing them to pool on her chest.

"Did you want to thrall me?"

Gwen stopped stroking her hair and looked down. Their eyes met.

"Yes."

"But you didn't."

"I didn't."

"Why?"

"Because I promised."

"Good answer."

For a while they stayed that way. Amy pulled the robe back over her like a blanket. A small, inadequate blanket. Her nipples poked out against its smooth surface. Eventually, tired of the cold, she sat up and pulled a real blanket from the back of the armchair.

"Why cinnamon?" Gwen asked. "Not particularly romantic."

"It was the only candle in the apartment. Cinnamon pine. I think I got it for Christmas a few years ago."

Amy sat back down and wrapped the blanket around both of them. She tried to lay her head on top of Gwen's, but nearly poked herself in the eye with the tip of a horn and gave up.

"Still can't see them?"

"No, I could see Remy's though."

Gwen pictured Remy's narrow horns. Sharper than hers. Smaller. More streamlined. Handsome. Why could Amy see them and not hers? She asked.

"Um, I'm not exactly sure." Amy was definitely hiding something, but she let it go. "They're smaller than yours right? I would expect it to be the other way around. In goats the females have the smaller horns."

"I'm not a goat."

"No, you're not." Amy turned to look at her, blushed profusely and mumbled, "You're my...girlfriend. I guess?"

Gwen's heart sored. Thoughts of Remy, of thralls, were forgotten. She pulled Amy into a bear hug, and let out a genuine, mirthful laugh. Timid, shy, Amy had put on her sexiest outfit, lit a candle, and proposed that they had sex. And now, apparently, they were dating. Without a doubt, this had been the best night of her life.

"I can't believe this was your idea."

"Well it wasn't really, if you want to get technical. I was corrupted by a demon, and lured down the path of temptation."

"Well thank god for demons."