All Comments on 'A Succubus for Halloween'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Very enjoyable. Well written although these are in danger of becoming a bit 'samey' (in my opinion). Pretty much a given that the bloke is going to die. Good storytelling though.

DarkWolfKnight7DarkWolfKnight7over 13 years ago
Awesome!

Vay here from Monster girl unlimited! Damn dude that was an awesome story, I really loved how the succubus totally played on that guys feelings used him and then devoured his soul, it was very well planned out. And anyone who has read your stories knows the ending but that doesnt take away from the amazing ride you take us upon, keep going the way you are my friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice, but....

Like someone else said, every succubus story you write, someone or many someones wind up dying. I liked the first half though, heh.

smastersmasterover 13 years ago
good but predictable

your story is good as always but the ending was very predictable. Horror story can be scary even without actual death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Really like your stories, but as the guys before have said, the effect lessens, when you can predict the end from your other "A Succubus for ..." stories.

mjm202036mjm202036over 13 years ago
Who is this Anon anyway?

Love your stories, as should be expected, M.E. Hydra. I notice that the complainers are all by the same Anonymous. Just ignore 'em. Great story, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

amazing really good please do more succubus summonings to :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HiHi

Hi Manyeyedhydra. I've been a fan for almost 2 years now but it has taken me that long just to say, thank you! Sorry! I really appreciate the sheer craftsmanship you always put into your writing. One can really see the loving thought that is put into your work. Any submission from you is always a delight to read and your work is a definite highlight in Literotica. Anyway thank you again! And keep on the good work! -Fan from Singapore-

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
Great work as always

Yet another fine offering from the depths of your demented brain.

Some people here complain about the ending being predictable. Maybe it is, but it's the journey that matters. In a good incest story for example, you know that two (or more) relatives are going to end up fucking, but it's how they get to that point that makes it worth reading.

BTW, I'm dying to know what's going to happen to Phil and his succubi.

HurbsterHurbsterover 13 years ago
In defence of the anon...

You can only make one anon. post per story, so it's not all the same person.

No-one here is criticizing the art of the story here, we all KNOW M.E Hydra is an excellent wordsmith and tells a very good erotic tale, no-one disputes that. It's just that dark needs light and all the shades in between to stand out. In my opinion (and it is just my opinion, folks) my favourite stories are the ones telling a more positive tale.

And while we are all waiting for Phil to grow a backbone and get a clue, who doesn't want to see someone absolutely kick Mr Koontz' arse ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another great story

Again you produce yet another brilliant story. i am fairly new to the site and your work is by far what i enjoy the most. i am waiting with anticipation for 203 and i guess that is what makes you such a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
different ending

ER I've always been a fan of you but I was just wondering if you could try out a story where a succubus actually loses/killed etc, I mean your story is great you can create good ideas and describe very graphically (VERY VERY GRAPHICALLY) but we always know that in the end the poor guy has his soul sucked out, and this is the ending for most stories in literotica. But I understand if you don't wanna do it, every author has his own preferences! :)

jonmartin22jonmartin22over 13 years ago
excellent!

Absolutely brilliant, perfectly erotic and marvellously delivered as always. Good to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same story, different title.

I began my introduction to your writing with Incall with a Succubus (an extremely good read; very touching, well-rounded with great characters, it made me cry, and I wanted to read more about it), but having read some of your other work I'm a little disappointed. Besides that lone exception, every other story of yours I've read is exactly the same, more or less. Same set up. Same unsuspecting sap. Same seduction. Same Succubus reveals her true colors and destroys said sap. As I said, it's more or less variations on the same theme, with the same outcome. Frankly, I'm a little let down.

No one denies your abilities to spin a sexy yarn, but... If you've read one of your stories, you may as well have read them all, which makes reading every other story a moot point.

It also has the effect of making well-written stories seem boring, repetitive, and not worth reading given the "sameness" of them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Similar to another story of your

M.E. Hydra is an excellent writer but I was not impressed with this one. It seems similar to "Succubus for Valentine". I was expecting more than that. Your other work like the series with Phil, Verde and Rosa is awesome and I would like to read more parts of "Act 2" in it but you could do better than this particular one.

PsionVPsionVabout 12 years ago

Wow. That. Was. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Pretty good, love the evil succubus stories keep it up

AstoundingJamAstoundingJamover 11 years ago

Haha, I liked it, and didn't expect it. An unexpected ending to a seemingly typical succubus story, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is why trusting a succubus pretty much almost always backfires.

Seriously, I give up on these succubi being even marginally honest in, to put it in crude terms, 'giving a shit' about their masters. For them its about sex and sustenence and of course, dragging their victims to Hell. So for your own sake, guys AND girls, because I'm not sure if there are any female victims yet, tell the sex demons to fucking fuck off.

I have so far enjoyed this series ad look forward to more. So good health and good luck to you, manyeyedhydra.

LuxriLuxriover 6 years ago
Are they all the same?

It seems all of your "A Succubus For.." has the same structure. It makes it a bit predictable and takes away some enjoyment in the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous