A Succubus Hunts Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy find it difficult to return to her normal life.
10k words
4.86
8.6k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the first real chapter of A Succubus Hunts, a continuation of Gwen and Amy's story from A Succubus Awakens. If you haven't read that please do, or else none of this will make any sense. As always this story contains themes of corruption, mind control, and non-consent, and this time even some straight sex (Don't worry though, this series will always be a primarily sapphic affair so please be patient if that's what you're here for). Let me know if you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, and thanks for reading!

*****

"It's a huge risk, and I just don't see what the benefit... Amy? Hello? Amy!"

"Hmm?" Amy snapped her eyes open and blinked away the fog of arousal that had become her constant companion over the past week. The kitchen pulled into focus. Xavier was watching her with concern. Across the room Jim sat at a small table, frowning.

"You look knackered. Can you still not sleep?"

"I'm fine, sorry. Just distracted."

To show how fine she was, she scarfed down the remainder of her toast and stood. Too quickly though. She gripped the back of the chair until the dizziness faded, and began cleaning up after herself with careful precision.

"You can't go."

"I've missed too many days already. Any more and it will affect my grades."

"Who cares about bloody grades?!"

She whirled to face him and shot him a withering glare.

He held his hands up in front of himself like he expected her to start throwing punches and clarified, "I mean who cares about grades compared to your safety."

"I have the ring."

Jim cleared his throat with a wet hack. He turned the page of the newspaper he was reading with a loud flap and spoke without looking at her. "You shouldn't rely too much on magical tools, lass. They're not infallible. Overconfidence has been the downfall of many a great hunter."

"I'm also bringing the holly ash we prepared. And!" She interjected before Xavier could interrupt her, "The school will be crowded. She won't make a move in front of witnesses. Besides, her classes are on the other side of the campus. We rarely even see each other."

Amy avoided Gwen's name like it was a curse. As if she could forget about her by simply never speaking it aloud. A pointless exercise. Gwen's absence in Amy's life was inescapable. A constant discomfort that underpinned everything she did. Living with the watchers for the past week had done nothing to make it fade. Xavier joined her at the sink and rolled up his sleeves. Amy tried not to stare at his forearms as he worked. The fog began to stir but she stifled it. His voice softened as he spoke.

"We don't know how strong the ring is, and we don't know if the ash can do anything besides act as a barrier. Besides, Gwen doesn't know about the ash. We shouldn't risk giving away our advantage."

Amy stiffened and froze as he spoke Gwen's name. The way he said it carried such disdain. It made her angry, and she ached to defend Gwen. To demand that he show her more respect. Instead, she forced herself to move. She dried off her hands, turned, and left. Xavier followed after her, wiping his hands against the seat of his pants.

She marched upstairs, and raised her voice to call back over the creaking wood, "I have lab today, and I'm not going to miss it."

"Amy, I'm worried about you."

He stopped in her doorway as she entered her room and crossed his arms. Amy could feel his eyes following her as she gathered school supplies from atop the stool she'd been using as a nightstand. She dug more out from the antique desk, and sorted through piles of papers spread across the covers of the creaky old four poster bed that dominated the room. She picked up a sweatshirt from a small pile of clothes in the corner and held it up against herself. It was a little too big, bright red with the cannon logo of Xavier's favorite soccer team. Football club, she corrected herself. Good enough.

Xavier had offered it to replace her wet outfit the night she arrived. The next day he'd gone out and returned with more clothes so she wouldn't have to risk returning to the apartment. They weren't exactly stylish, but it was kind of him. In fact, both of the watchers had treated her with nothing but sympathy. Not once in the week since she'd arrived at their front door, soaked through like a drowned rat, had either of them muttered so much as a single "I told you so." She donned the sweatshirt, and pulled her long hair through after her, fanning it out behind her.

With a sigh, she turned to face him. "I know you're worried, and I appreciate it. I understand that it's dangerous, I do. But being a doctor has been my dream my whole life. I can't give up on it now."

"It's only been a week. It took months for me to finally feel like myself after I was freed. I know you still feel it. Her pull. You try to hide it but it's obvious. You're distracted all the time, your mind is somewhere else, and you avoid mentioning her. You could, I dunno, take a semester off?"

She often forgot that Xavier had been a thrall. Her eyes fell to his shoulder, where she knew his brand lay just beneath the fabric of his shirt. A white polo, unbuttoned and clinging tightly to his biceps. God his arms were nice. Amy wondered if he could lift her- no! She quickly looked away. Xavier was right. Gwen's influence had left her constantly aroused, and increasingly distracted. After a week of diligent self-control she was beginning to slip. She'd hoped things would get better away from Gwen, but they were getting worse. Every day she seemed to wake up more aroused than the last. Still, it hadn't reached the point where she couldn't control herself. Gwen's corruption would fade. Eventually. Until then she'd just need to weather the storm.

Amy realized Xavier was waiting for her to respond and quickly stammered, "I'm not going to leave school. That's final. I have lab today, and I'm not going to miss it." She stood, slung her bag over her shoulder and stepped forward to place a hand on his arm. "I'll be okay Xavier. She wouldn't risk anything in public."

"At least take me with you," He pleaded.

"And make you a target? We only have one ring, you're vulnerable. Besides, Gwen doesn't know about you. That gives us the element of surprise." She pressed him before he could argue. "I promise I'll be alright. I have my phone, and I'll share my location with you. If anything happens or if I don't come back on time, you can come get me."

Her argument seemed to do the job. At least enough for him to grumble and step aside. As she passed, he muttered, "You are out of your mind." and followed her back downstairs. She caught a whiff of the timber scent of his body wash, or perhaps his shampoo, and resisted the urge to sigh.

Yes, but not for the reason you think, Amy thought.

*****

Students huddled in groups talking, laughing, or listening to music. They filled the paths between buildings, and lounged across the green, staring at their phones or flipping through heavy textbooks, filling all the nooks and crannies of the campus with the frivolity of their normal lives. It had only been a week, but returning to campus felt like visiting another world. A world where demons didn't lurk in the shadows and no one needed a magical ring to protect themselves. A world Amy could never go back to, where Gwen was still just her hotheaded overprotective best friend. Not the seductive monster she'd become.

Don't lie to yourself. That's not what you want.

Amy picked her way through a throng of students crowding the path and tried to shove away the intrusive voice. It was nothing more than a lingering trace of Gwen's corruption. It compromised her thoughts, feelings, and behavior, driving her to act and think the way she knew Gwen would want her to. Rather than fading though, as she'd hoped, Gwen's influence had only gotten stronger since cutting ties. She was like an addict going through withdrawal. And just like any addict, she craved what she knew was poison.

Before escaping, she hadn't realized just how depraved she'd become. That Gwen had been slowly shaping her into a sex addicted follower. Devoted, dependent, and eager to please. The perfect paramour for a succubus. Sometimes it seemed as if half her brain was dedicated to fantasizing. Gwen, Laura. Xavier.

Amy tucked her chin behind her scarf and did her best to hide her blushing as she remembered her dreams the previous night, and the time she'd spent in her room this morning playing them back while satisfying her urges. Why did that bed have to be so creaky?! The feelings, the fantasies, the voice. Surely it would all fade with time. Maybe it would build before it finally broke, but it would break eventually. Until then Amy could ignore the voice and push back the fog. She just needed time to detox, and a fair bit of discipline. Luckily she had discipline in spades. Time though, was another matter. The longer they took to find a cure, the more likely it became that Gwen would escape. Or worse, outmaneuver them and possibly even hurt Xavier and Jim. Just as she was getting herself under control, Amy lurched to a halt. Someone nearly ran into her, brushing past with a curse instead. Amy didn't notice, she was too busy staring at Gwen.

Sitting on top of a picnic table in Memorial Glade. Leaning back on her hands with her legs crossed and propped on the bench below. Thick horns cut a dark silhouette through her platinum hair. She'd trimmed it shorter, into a stylish chopped bob that perfectly framed her elfin face. She wore a half-length leather jacket that hung open to reveal a deep tank top. Skin-tight jeans covered with tears and frays tucked into a pair of platform leather boots polished to a sheen. It wasn't at all her usual style, but Amy couldn't deny that it suited her. Wouldn't anything? Laura sat beside her, nestled into the crook of Gwen's arm resting her head on Gwen's shoulder.

A small group of students surrounded them. She recognized a few of them as Laura's friends, but some of them seemed like bystanders trying to subtly nose their way in. In fact, all around Gwen and Laura, people were turning their heads as they passed. Slowing to a stop, and sometimes openly staring. Amy's heart sank as she watched Gwen wrap her tail around Laura's waist. Laura melted into Gwen as it tightened around her. Jealousy. Fear. Anger. A hand clapped down on her shoulder.

"Hey!"

Amy yelped and whirled to see a student with a scruffy beard and shaggy hair wincing apologetically. He scratched his head as he mumbled, "My bad, didn't mean to scare you."

Amy brushed loose hair away from her eyes. "It's alright. How are you, Chris?"

"I'm Chill. Just got bodied by a chem test though."

Amy hadn't noticed that the crowd around her had cleared out, and they now stood nearly alone on the path. If Gwen looked in their direction they would be in clear view. She quickly glanced back. Gwen and Laura were in the same position, although Gwen's tail had moved upward to coil around Laura's neck. Laura was doing her best to act nonchalant as they conversed. The crowd laughed at something Gwen said and she tittered along. They were too far away to hear, but Amy could perfectly recall the sound of that enchanting laughter. How many times had she basked in that same melodic trill? Reluctantly, Amy turned her attention back to Chris.

Like Gwen, he was a CS major and they shared a handful of classes. The two of them had hung out at the apartment a few times to work on lab projects and play video games. He was a game obsessed, stoner type, but good natured. At least in the few interactions she'd had with him. Based on the disinterested way Gwen usually talked about him, Amy doubted he'd be one of her targets, but who knew how deep Gwen's predatory instincts ran, or how much her tastes had changed. Anyone who spent time in proximity to Gwen was at risk. Still, the opportunity for information was too good to pass up.

"Hey, uh, how long have Gwen and Laura been..." She trailed off, unsure what their public relationship was.

"Fuck, I was gonna ask you. Gwen doesn't come to class so much anymore, and when she does she doesn't really talk to me. One day they were just hanging off each other, lezzing it up all the sudden. Not that I have a problem with that!," He clarified, before immediately putting his foot in his mouth again. "Pretty hot, actually."

"So they're... dating?"

"Yup. Seems like it. They've got everyone wrapped around their fingers. It's buck wild, but I guess that's what happens when the two scariest girls in the school get together. Club has been weird."

Amy had forgotten that Chris was in the same student organization as Gwen and Laura, Aqua Eco. That might be useful.

"Chris would you mind... keeping an eye on them?"

Chris squinted and opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. His confusion was understandable, It was an odd request. What would Gwen do? Amy sank her shoulders back, pushing her chest out. She tilted her head and batted her eyes at him.

"Please? I just want to make sure Gwen is safe." A bit heavy handed, and with none of Gwen's supernatural grace, but it seemed to work.

"Yeah.. alright."

"Thank you!" She patted his arm and did her best to smile the way Gwen would. It felt awkward. She was definitely no succubus. "And could you, um, keep this between us?" Chris smiled and nodded.

Amy made small talk for a bit and excused herself before Chris could explain the intricacies of some trading card game. The conversation had taken more time than she thought, she'd have to hurry to make it to class on time. Chris waved as she walked away. Before taking the path that led behind the library, she turned to get one last glimpse of Gwen and froze. Laura was watching her. Her expression was one of pure annoyance, but she quickly blinked it away and turned her back to the conversation without a word to Gwen. Amy took the chance to leave, and marched to class.

*****

For the rest of the day Amy felt like she was being watched. She took inefficient and winding routes between her classes. She avoided common areas like the mess hall and the green from earlier. Gwen had always insisted that Amy commanded attention everywhere she went. Now that she was really paying attention, she was starting to see it. Wherever she went, she was hyper-aware of how many people watched her. Stared at her. Smiled at her. Looked her up and down with the same eyes Gwen had whenever she fed. Any one of them could be Gwen's servant, reporting her position to their master. She prefers 'mistress'.

"Shut up!" She whispered to herself.

A few nearby students turned to look at her, confused. The weight of their gaze was so heavy. The walls seemed higher than before. Closer. She could feel her heartbeat. She darted down a hallway, walking faster and faster until she was jogging. Then she ran, ignoring the confused looks until she reached one of the single stalled bathrooms.

She slammed the door shut and slid the lock into place. Deep breaths. She staggered to the sink and splashed her face with warm water. The girl in the mirror was a paranoid wreck. Tangled frizzy hair, crooked glasses, and a cheap, wrinkled Arsenal sweatshirt. Her cheeks, and the tip of her nose were flushed red, and not just from the exertion. That damned fog! She couldn't shake it. Even through the fear and the anxiety, she felt that rebellious heat. For a moment she considered pleasuring herself right here in the bathroom, and immediately hated herself for it.

"You're having a panic attack, Amy. Just calm down."

After ten minutes of counting breaths, the heart palpitations faded, her discipline returned, and she was able to push away the fog. Amy glanced at her phone. Four thirty-three. Lab would start soon. She clapped her hands to her cheeks and gave herself a nod of encouragement before throwing open the door with renewed confidence and hurrying down the hall.

Laura would be there. If she was being honest with herself, it was part of the reason she'd come today. To check on her. To ask her if she was okay. To ask her what it was like to be a thrall. In a way, Laura had saved Amy from sharing her fate that day. Gwen may not have intended on thralling her yet, but she had intended on it. If their romance had gone on interrupted, Amy would have been putty in Gwen's hands. More than she already was, anyway. Laura's meddling had forced Gwen's hand and given Amy the chance to escape. She owed it to Laura to try to save her too.

Neat rows of rectangular black-topped lab tables filled the biochemistry lab. Beakers, suspended above bunsen burners by mechanical arms, decorated each of them like centerpieces. Several pairs of students were already hunched over them, reading sheets of instructions. Sterile fluorescent light and idle chatter filled the room as the last few students trickled in. While surveying the room, a shoulder bumped into her from behind and shoved her aside. Laura strutted past without a glance. Amy wanted to reach out and grab her, but she couldn't work up the courage.

Luck was on her side though, and when the TA arrived she got a second chance. Laura's lab partner was absent. When the TA asked who was willing to take her in, Amy raised her hand and stood so quickly that Rebecca, her own lab partner, let out a gasp. Amy did her best not to lose her composure under Laura's withering glare.

A few minutes later, they sat side by side in silence. Rebecca was on the opposite side of the table, nervously glancing back and forth between them. Laura pointedly ignored them both as she began measuring the protein concentration in a series of cell samples. Amy tapped her foot and opened her mouth, but didn't know what to say. Hey how's being a magical sex slave to a demon? Are you okay? Of course she wasn't, but when Rebecca threw her long braids behind her shoulders and bent down to drop a sample into a vial solution, she forced herself to speak.

In a hushed whisper so Rebecca wouldn't hear, she began, "Laura-"

"Can it, Amy."

"Are you alright?"

Laura ignored her. Before she could try again Rebecca said, "I think we got two samples from the same source, I'm going to go check with the TA."

"Oh, uh thanks Becca." Now was her chance. She turned to face Laura. "Why didn't you tell Gwen that you saw me earlier?"

Laura shrugged, "Who knows."

"Laura. I'm so sorry. I'm going to find a way to get you out of this."

"Please don't. You shouldn't even be here. Gwen is dangerous."

"I'm not scared of her."

Laura gave a snort. "Then you're not as smart as everyone thinks you are."

"I can handle myself. And I'm making progress on a way to hopefully free you and change gwen ba-"

"No!" Rebecca was nearly back and gave Amy a worried look. Laura spoke before she could, "Sorry Rebecca, Amy was just wrong about one of the samples."

Even if it was just an excuse, Amy felt insulted. She hadn't messed up a single reading. Laura smiled smugly. Rebecca was right, and the TA had replaced the duplicate sample for the correct one. They continued filling out tables of protein concentration estimates. Amy supposed she shouldn't be surprised at Laura's outburst. She knew just how good it felt to be at Gwen's mercy. Still, Laura had always been fiercely independent. Confident and assertive. Amy would have guessed that she'd jump at the opportunity to reclaim her freedom. Had Gwen corrupted her that far? Who are you to judge? Laura held up a vial of solution and watched it change from yellow to blue.

Without looking at her Laura whispered, "Leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone."