A Succubus Hunts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So how is this meant to work?"

"When..." His eyes were boring through her. Amy looked up and to his left, and focused on the poster there. Locking eyes with an astronaut instead. As if she were propositioning Sally Ride for casual sex. She cleared her throat and continued, "When the hypersexuality symptoms become difficult to ignore. We would... alleviate them. Together."

Silence. Then, a snicker. "So clinical."

"That's what it is. A treatment for a symptom."

It occurred to her that she'd had this same conversation before, or at least a very similar one. That time she'd been volunteering herself as Gwen's treatment. Would this go any better for Xavier than it had for her? Sure, she wasn't a succubus, but it would be a lie to say her intentions were entirely sincere. Xavier was sweet and caring. Supportive, and protective without being patronizing. Amy couldn't deny that she had feelings for him, and although she was far from an expert, she suspected he felt the same way. More than any of that though, she just wanted to give in to the fog of lust that plagued her. This was a mistake. Xavier deserved better. Maybe the distance alone would be enough.

"Sure."

His voice shattered her train of thought. "Really?!"

"Uh, yeah. Why not?"

He looked away, quirking his mouth up into a nervous smile and scratching at his neck. Apparently it was his turn to be embarrassed. Amy blinked. He'd agreed. Her guilt took a back seat and she was overtaken with an eagerness that pulled her forward, up onto her hands and knees toward him. Her mouth was watering. He'd agreed!

He turned to face her. The attention made her realize how forward she was being. Suddenly, she was intensely aware of her heartbeat.

"You're in charge though. We only do this when you need to." He smiled, and his eyes smiled too, forming little creases at the corners. "I won't pretend that I don't have feelings for you. You're beautiful, intelligent, and so... driven. But until you're free of her, this isn't a relationship. Just a countermeasure. Once we succeed though, once she's... human again. Can we revisit this?"

Her heart was going to pound through her chest. He'd just confessed his feelings so directly. She was still on her hands and knees and bit her lip to keep from grinning like an idiot. The fog was there. The sadness was there. The corruption was there. But It was all reduced to background noise. A nuisance that she could control. Maybe Gwen was the reason she was so forward, but this felt like a victory of her own.

"Amy. You're sure about this?"

"Yes."

He leaned towards her, and she tilted her head back to look up at him. He hesitated.

"It's alright," she encouraged.

He continued, cupping her cheek in his hand. "Just tell me if you change your mind. We can stop." She nodded. Then he kissed her.

It was so different from kissing Gwen. His beard scratched against her. His hand was calloused, and tickled against her cheek. He still smelled like timber and sandalwood, and as their lips met he let out a deep sigh that rumbled against her lips. She rose to her knees, reaching out and resting her hands on his shoulders. He pulled away to look at her, but her focus was on her hands as they drifted down across his firm chest to the buttons of his shirt. She undid them, and tugged. He took over, pulling the shirt off one sleeve at a time, rather than crossing his arms and sliding it off all at once the way Gwen always did.

It came away revealing the copper skin of his chest. Smooth and firm. Amy had caught glimpses here and there, and the full view didn't disappoint. He was athletic and lean. Muscular without being bulky. A thin line of hair trailed up from his waistband, and a small fuzzy patch dusted the area between his pectorals. She reached out and ran a hand through it, savoring the contrast of coarse hair and smooth skin.

He reached out and took the hem of her sweatshirt and asked, "May I?"

"It's your sweatshirt."

He smiled and lifted. It came away easily, leaving only the flimsy grey shirt, which bunched up under her breasts and exposed her stomach. Instead of adjusting it, she wrapped her arms behind his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. This time one of his hands found her waist, and she gasped. He quickly pulled it away.

"Sorry, I can-"

"They're just cold."

She reached down and placed it back where it belonged. Then she pulled him back into another kiss to make her intentions clear. He obliged, continuing to feel along her waist and tummy while rubbing his other hand up and down against the fabric of his jeans. She smiled, and allowed a moan to escape. It felt good to let go of the fog. To allow it to take its course without risking her safety.

She let the lust overtake her. Let it guide her hands as she felt along Xavier's chest. As she fumbled with his belt. As they awkwardly stood, trying not to break their kiss as they shuffled toward her bed. Xavier stepped on her foot and apologized. She didn't care. She pulled him down with her as they collapsed onto the sheets. He propped himself up on his elbows, careful not to put too much of he weight on her. She reached out and ran her fingers along the taut muscles of his arm, exactly as she'd fantasized.

They kissed and caressed until there was no more delaying the inevitable. He pulled away, panting from the effort of supporting himself for so long, and looked into her eyes.

"You're sure?"

There was only one answer. It was easy to slip her hand into his pants, beneath the band of his boxers, and free his... sizeable manhood. Wow. He groaned as she gently caressed it. The weight of it was delightful against her palm. It had been a long time since she'd last had sex, and she'd barely been interested at the time. It had been more of an annoyance than anything else. An inevitable consequence of dating. This time though, passion burned within her like a bonfire. She was clumsy, but she did her best to pleasure him, and if his response was anything to go by, she was doing well enough.

He ran his fingers through her hair. Kissed her fiercely and thrust into her hand where she held him. They moaned together as he lowered himself and slowly let his weight settle onto her. He placed a knee between her legs, and she began grinding against him as she stroked. His shaft was now slick with fluid, and she squeezed harder.

"Ow, Amy."

"Sorry!"

Too hard, apparently. Amy loosened her grip, and they resumed. Pressed into the mattress beneath him, it was a bit difficult to breathe, but she savored the contact of his skin against hers. His hand moved to her chest, and he began fondling her breasts. He was gentle, careful not to hurt her. Methodically moving from one to the other to give them equal attention. Amy stifled a laugh. It was cute.

He rolled to the side, pulling her with him, and his thigh left her groin. His other hand, relieved from the duty of propping himself up, found its way to her panties. He briefly broke the kiss and she took the opportunity to wet her lips. He looked at her, seeking confirmation, and she nodded. He hooked a thumb through the side of her underwear and slid them down. She raised her hips to help, and gasped as the cool air met her exposed flower. Amy avoided looking down as his fingers began exploring.

She wasn't quite sure how to escalate her own efforts. Was she supposed to do something with the testicles? She cursed herself for not doing more research and did her best. Xavier didn't complain so it couldn't have been too bad. He managed to find her sweet spot and pressed with his thumb while another finger eased itself into her. She moaned aloud. He didn't have Gwen's masterful touch, but he clearly knew what he was doing.

Before she knew it they'd fallen into a rhythm. Kissing, groping, writhing. He'd push forward and inch after inch of him would glide through her grip. At the same time he'd sink his finger into her depths, now soaked, and press down on her nub sending a wave of pleasure through her. But it was beginning to have diminishing returns. She needed the real thing, not the dress rehearsal. He seemed hesitant to push things further so she took the initiative, heedless of the embarrassment that now barely registered against her overwhelming desire.

Amy pushed against him, enjoying his confused bark as he rolled onto his back and she positioned herself above him, pinning his wrists to the bed. Her shirt and, with some fiddling, her bra had been removed during their foreplay, and her prominent now breasts swung beneath her. She thanked Gwen for her newfound pride in her body as Xavier openly stared.

Her pulse pounded through her, carrying with it a euphoric heat. She panted, her chest rising and falling. Below her Xavier's did the same. Both of them glistened with sweat, and they locked eyes.

"Do- do you have a condom?" She gasped.

"Oh! Uh, yeah yeah. One second."

He twisted under her, feeling around the floor until he found his jeans, and dug his wallet out of a pocket. He plucked the black square of a condom from within and tossed it aside and began unwrapping it. She lifted one leg a bit to give him access to put it on.

"How old is that?"

"Not very, I bought some when I got to the states."

"Planning on seducing me from the start?"

"No, no! Just in case. You know?"

"Well you got lucky. Not all Americans are as slutty as me."

He frowned and spoke in a serious tone, "You're not slutty, you're-"

He'd finished putting the condom on and was leaning forward, propped up on his elbows. She playfully shoved him back down with one hand, and brushed her hair behind her ear with the other.

"I know, I was joking."

"Oh... good."

"Last chance to change your mind."

"I was going to say the same."

Amy reached below and found his erection. It suddenly struck her that she was naked, baring herself as she straddled atop a man holding his penis. She quickly averted her gaze. Apparently she still had some embarrassment after all. She could feel his member throbbing in her hand as she positioned it against her entrance. A delightful little tingle of fear that it might not fit swept through her. Too late now. She began to ease herself down and reveled in ecstasy as it parted her mons and spread her wider, and wider. She sank lower, and her eyelids fluttered as he filled her. Xavier moaned, and reached up to take hold of her waist. She kept going. His flesh was warm within her, and she could feel him twitching. Finally, she felt his skin against her rear, and she'd taken all of him.

She sat for a moment, held upright only by his hands and, she imagined fancifully, by his shaft buried within her. She felt so full. Her body gave an involuntary shudder and she squeezed her thighs, sending a divine wave of electricity through her. His body tensed below.

"Fuck, Amy. You feel so good." He exclaimed.

"Same" gasp "to you."

She steadied herself by placing her hands on his chest and finally looked him in the eye. They stayed like that a while, catching their breath and staring wordlessly at each other. Then she began moving. She tilted her hips and pressed herself into him, savoring the pressure of his body against her groin, and the heat of his manhood as it shifted within her. She began to undulate, grinding against him. Repeating the motion. Her breasts swayed, and her hair drifted up and down along his chest. Before long their pace quickened, and each gyration pulled him a little ways out of her before sliding deliciously back in.

Xavier took charge, cupping his hands below each cheek of her rear and lifting her. Then he began thrusting in and out. Each time, he left her almost completely before filling her back up. The force of his flesh colliding against hers sent a vibration through her that stirred her already wild lust into a thundering storm. Her arms were trembling. Amy allowed herself to collapse forward, pressing her soft chest against his, and kissed him. She felt the now familiar crest of an orgasm begin to form. Eagerly beckoned the release that it would bring.

"Amy," He was panting heavily. "I don't think I can hold out much longer."

She took hold of his cheeks and stared past the fogged lenses of his glasses into his eyes. Ebon hair was all around them, tossed this way and that by the force of their coitus. Heedless of her dignity. Indifferent to what he thought of her. She held him locked in her gaze like a prisoner. Only one thing mattered.

"Me first," she demanded.

In response, he closed his eyes, seized up, and through gritted teeth gasped, "Sorry!" and came. She felt his shaft bucking within her. Felt him grip the soft flesh of her backside and pull her against him. He pressed forward again and again as waves of climactic pleasure reverberated through him. A pleasure that rightfully belonged to her. Desperate to follow, she moved along, as if she could wring from him the last drops of ecstasy needed to push her beyond the edge, but it was futile. Soon he was spent. Panting beneath her, limp and flaccid.

She glared down at him, desperate, jealous, furious. He opened his eyes and his face fell immediately. She caught sight of her reflection as he adjusted his glasses and blinked. Was that her face? She schooled herself, took a calming breath, and sat up. She recognized the cruelty in that face. She knew who it belonged to. She wouldn't let it become hers.

"Sorry... I got a little carried away, at the end."

"No, I'm sorry. This whole thing was supposed to help you, but I ended up getting off on my own. It's been a while, and you're so hot. And when you looked at me like that I just... lost control. Here," He propped himself up and continued, "I can use my mouth to-"

"No. It's alright." Truthfully, she was still eager, but now her mind was troubled. "It was still good. And there's always next time."

Before he could tempt her again, she carefully moved off of him and stood, a little lightheaded from the effort. She made her way to the master bathroom and grabbed a hand towel. She tossed Xavier another one and they began cleaning up. He was silent, watching her like she was a bomb that might go off at any point. She laid back down, under the covers this time and beckoned for him to join her.

"It really did help." It wasn't a lie. The fog did seem more manageable than before. That might be because of her anger at herself though.

"I know you're just trying to make me feel better. Next time it's all about you. If you're even still interested. I'll be more prepared. I wasn't expecting you to be so... perfect?"

"Perfect?! I barely knew what I was doing. It's been a long time since I had... sex. With a man anyways." Apparently embarrassment had made its return. She laid her head on his chest. "I'm still interested."

"Honestly I didn't think you were into men. All I know about is," He paused then decided on "her."

"Before Gwen I was only interested in men. Although admittedly not that interested. Sex and romance wasn't really my thing."

"Well you're pretty great at it."

"Practicing with a succubus will do that, apparently."

He was silent, clearly trying to avoid any sensitive topics and unsure what to say.

"I don't mind talking about her."

"Really? Even after what she did to you?"

"Surprisingly, yeah. I know that what she did was awful. But she has this way of making you want it. Everything she ever did to me... I wanted all of it. So when I talk about it now it's embarrassing, sure, but there's not really any trauma. I've been avoiding it because," Here it was. What she'd been running from all week. "Because whenever I think about her I want to go back. I miss her. I've obviously got a bad case of Stockholm Syndrome."

"Wow. Succubi are scary."

"Yup. Was it different for you?"

"Yeah, imps aren't as subtle. The Watchers grouped the demons by sin, they were pretty religious," He clarified. "So succubi are Lust, obviously, and imps are Wrath. Which makes a lot of sense if you've ever met an imp so maybe they're onto something."

"So are imps not... small?"

Xavier chuckled, "No."

He didn't seem interested in expounding so she let it go. Instead they made small talk. School, favorite books, favorite foods. Xavier tried to explain the intricacies of the UK's soccer leagues and she immediately forgot all of it. It was nice. Eventually, he fell asleep and she lay awake, her head rising and falling with his chest. Sex with Xavier, with another human, had been an entirely different experience than with Gwen. This was messier, clumsier. But it had been fun. Sure, she hadn't come, and the fog wasn't quite alleviated, but with practice that wouldn't be an issue. With Gwen it was always perfect. The entire encounter was like a scene, and she was the director. Amy pushed aside her nagging lust and slept, knowing that she was probably about to find herself in one of those very scenes.