A Succubus Hunts Ch. 02

Story Info
Gwen's life as a succubus is perfect ...almost.
6.3k words
4.84
7.6k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains themes of corruption, mind control, and non-consent. Let me know if you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, and thanks for reading!

Gwen struggled to pull her right arm free, but it was pinned against the small of her back, held at the wrist in an iron grip. She was swung bodily, and threw her other arm against the wall to keep from colliding with it. The weight of her captor pressed into her from behind, and his other hand curled around her throat. His short claws prickled against her skin. She snarled, but it became a moan as he re-entered her. Her body was made for sex, and it traitorously responded to the stronger demon's advance. Her legs spread, her back arched, and her tail snaked out behind her until it found his, slender and delicate, and they coiled together like mating snakes.

He fucked her at a delicious, leasurely pace, and she sank against the wall, gasping as her breasts met its cool faux-wood surface. Purple light from an LED strip hidden in a small trench that ran along the wall lit her from below. Her head was craned to the side, and fuzzy pink light from the sign outside crept in through the frosted floor to ceiling windows that covered one side of the room. Rapture. Dull vibrations from the music in the club below, mostly muted by the soundproofed room, rumbled through the floor.

Remy slid a hand between her thighs and lifted her leg up. She realized both her hands were now against the wall, and her claws had gouged deep scratches into it. When had he let her wrist go? Thought was silenced as he reached new depths. Her eyes rolled back and she keened as her body responded to the incubus. He may not be able to bind her in threads of his own, but he too, was built for this. Her vision swam. Fuck he was good. Another moan joined hers, and when Gwen reopened her eyes, they focused on the redhead across the room, who had collapsed to her knees and was biting down on her thumb to keep from climaxing.

Gwen refused to give in, to let the building orgasm take her, and all that excess pleasure had to go somewhere after all. Next to Laura, Remy's thrall Emily stood watching them with an expression of worship. Her face was flush, and she was visibly panting, but compared to Laura the older woman might as well be a nun. Fuck. She was going to lose.

With a snarl, she twisted around, and before he could respond, she pounced. He let out a whoof as she tackled him backward and the the air left him. The bed was enormous, raised on a dias, and covered in crimson satin sheets. The centerpiece of the room. They landed in a tangle of limbs as he tried to wrestle her for control. He reached for her horns and she bit him. The taste of copper filled her mouth, and he snarled. She pressed her advantage. She used her weight to hold the wiry incubus down and scrambled up the bed, leaving scratches all along his slender torso, until she could take hold of his narrow horns. She knelt over his face and bared her teeth at him in a feral smile. He tried to say something, but it became muffled as she lowered herself onto him and held him there.

He fought her, of course. Bucking and grasping and kicking, but his body, like hers, knew how to submit. He began licking her, and his hands grew more gentle, caressing her waist and thighs. Gwen turned her head and was delighted to see that Emily's knees were shaking. The woman held a hand to her mouth, and the skirts of her elegant dress were ruffled where she gripped them, occupying her free hand to avoid pleasuring herself. Then she saw Laura leaning backward against the wall, with a hand down her skirt.

"Laura! I swear to god- Oh!"

Remy had tossed her off and she landed with her lower half on the bed, and her other half on the floor. An awkward position. Before she could adjust, he slammed into her and took hold of her hair. He yanked, craning her neck upward, and arching her back until only the tips of her fingers could reach the floor to support herself. She locked eyes with her thrall. He slipped a hand between her legs, cradling her sex, now quivering with anticipation, and leaned forward to whisper triumphantly into her ear.

"Watch her suffer what I'm about to do to you."

God damn, that was hot. Gwen felt a rush of ecstasy as he began kneading her. Laura felt it too. Unable to disobey her mistress, she hadn't begun playing with herself, but her hand was shaking. No, her whole body was shaking. Racked with little tremors timed to Gwen's own. Gwen didn't have the luxury of worrying about Laura though, she was about to come herself, and the incubus had her trapped. There was nothing she could do about it. Well, there was one thing. She'd lose the game, but better that then suffering the embarrassment of allowing another demon to bring her to climax. She shunted all of the pleasure across the threads, revoking any protection she'd offered her thrall from the incubus' talents.

Immediately, Laura collapsed into a twitching mess. Moaning incoherently and tensing with an orgasm that would have broken her, if Gwen hadn't done that already. Emily smiled down at Laura, crouched, and took her hand as she squirmed. Laura squeezed it gratefully. Gwen's mouth watered, watching the camaraderie of the thralls, both slaves to their masters' lust. When it subsided, and she finally stilled, Remy surprised both of them and suddenly lifted Gwen, holding her over his lap, and began to lower her onto his waiting cock. Laura saw what was about to happen and smiled stupidly.

"Hold up! Wait wait wait- Mmmmmmm!"

Oh well. Game over. She'd tried. Gwen surrendered as Remy impaled her. Forgot her embarrassment, and allowed lust to overtake her. She drowned in it, letting it fill every corner of her mind. Savoring the exquisite flavor of her own submission. Being a succubus had many advantages, but nothing beat the orgasms. She cooed, settling into Remy's arms. Reached back and pulled him down into a kiss. Their tongues writhed together, their tails did the same. She gyrated in his lap, feeling the throbbing length of him shifting within her. Her legs tried to close themselves, but he held them spread wide. Emily marched over at some unheard command, or perhaps just knowing what her master wanted, and knelt. She flipped her curls over one shoulder and her mouth joined Remy's cock, wringing wave after thrilling wave of pleasure from her while Laura convulsed on the floor.

*****

An hour later Gwen sat at the bar downstairs. It was late, and things at the club were winding down. Around one, the music grew calmer, quieter. The place became more of a lounge. This was about the time when the VIP clients upstairs began using the private booths for sex, thinking they were fooling the management and enjoying a scandalous adventure. Gwen could already feel their lust. For now though, she was satisfied, and it was easy to ignore. She was disheveled, but the scratches and bruises had already healed. Somehow the only garment that had been ruined in the initial frenzy of their play was her leather jacket, and the club was warm enough to go without. Though she was beginning to understand Laura's frustration at all the clothes she'd ruined. The price of that jacket would have given her a panic attack a couple months ago. Oh well, Laura could buy her another.

Her thrall was still upstairs, recovering in Remy's sex room hidden on the third floor. Laura would stay there until it was time to leave. There was no shower, and the girl was in no state to be seen. Remy claimed the lack of cleaning facilities was due to building codes, but Gwen suspected he enjoyed making his prey suffer the walk of shame. Tonight, Gwen supposed, that was her. Although even disheveled as she was, she looked better than any human here could dream of. Gwen frowned. Her narcissism was getting a little out of control. It was a weakness. One that Laura's worship did nothing to alleviate. Amy would put her in her place. If she was here.

"Ms. Weston. Anything I can get you?" Even with the music lower, the voice strained to rise above it.

Gwen looked up and let her dark thoughts lie. Liz worked both heaven and hell, and today the bartender was dressed as an angel. Her dark hair, nearly black, was pulled back in a bun, and clipped with a white lily pin. Several loose locks hung down, obscuring her left cheek. The shaven right side of her head had grown in a little since the night Gwen first saw her. She wore long fox-eye liner, accented with a glittery white flourish that reflected the pink lighting of the club. Gwen made a point of obviously looking her up and down. She was curvy, but her shoulders and arms revealed more muscle than Gwen would have guessed. Not for the first time, Gwen imagined Liz picking her up, placing her on the bar and- she cut off the line of thinking before she got herself into trouble. That wouldn't stop her from flirting though. She knitted her fingers together, placed her chin on them and batted her eyelashes cartoonishly.

She reached out to Liz's aura and formed a connection. She couldn't bind her enough for any level of control, but she'd learned from Remy how to cut through the noise without shouting. Gwen sent pulses of meaning vibrating across as she spoke. "Maybe you?"

Liz leaned against the bar. "Nice try. We both know that won't happen. Anything to drink?"

Strong words, but her aura gave her away. If Gwen had been free to do as she liked, she could easily have the woman throwing her this way and that all around the club. Liz was off limits though. No playing with my staff.

"Fine. A French 75 then." She'd been on a gin kick lately.

"Coming right up."

Gwen watched hungrily as the bartender mixed the drink. She disliked taking orders from Remy, but he needed people he could trust to run the club. Most of the servers were oblivious, Gwen might be able to push her luck with one of them, but Liz was one of the few humans who knew what Remy truly was. She knew what Gwen was too, and from the way her eyes sometimes darted to Gwens horns or her tail, she knew Liz could see past her glamour. It was impressive that she always managed to maintain her composure. Gwen knew how intimidating a succubus' true appearance could be.

"Here you go."

She set the drink down but kept her fingers on the base. When Gwen reached to take it, she pulled it away and stole a sip. Gwen pouted. Liz smirked.

"Sorry pup," She offered by way of an apology, and set the glass back down.

If anyone else called her a pup she'd tear them limb from limb to prove otherwise, but she didn't mind the nickname coming from Liz. Remy was the wolf, she was the pup. She still thought a deer suited him more, but she kept that to herself. The handful of patrons at the bar, all men, all drunk, stared at her as she tilted her head back and drank. They'd leave her alone. Gwen could sense their doubt. At least she intimidated them.

"Will your uh, companion, be joining you?"

"No, Laura's busy recovering."

"That poor girl. I can't imagine what it's like to be trapped in there with two of you."

"Care to find out?" Before Liz could answer, Gwen shook her head. "Wait! Does that mean you know what it's like to be trapped in there with one of us?"

"No comment."

Apparently Remy broke his own rules. Gwen could feel herself grinning from ear to ear. It must have looked scarier than she intended because Liz pushed away from the bar and focused on cleaning a glass. Oops.

"Well if you ever want to find out let me know. We'll be gentle."

"No, we won't."

Remy settled onto the stool next to her and butterflies filled her stomach. Her tail drifted towards his. Like a schoolgirl reaching out to hold hands with the boy next to her. She stilled it before she embarrassed herself. So much of what her body did was on autopilot. Apparently that got better with time. She certainly hoped so. She was inexplicably drawn to him. His slender frame, tousled hair, and elegant clothing were enchanting. Or maybe it was just being around another demon. Someone she couldn't manipulate or control. Couldn't dominate. At least not the supernatural way. He said something about her to Liz, but Gwen couldn't make it out.

"What?" She shouted at him.

"I said," He seemed irritated. "That Elizabeth should stay away from you if she knows what's good for her."

Because they couldn't bind each other, the voice trick didn't work, leaving them in the awkward position of communicating to Liz with supernatural grace, but needing to shout over the music to one another. Which Liz seemed to enjoy, and Remy seemed to hate.

"Why don't you just have your drinks taken to the penthouse?" He complained, "Or at least use a private room?"

"I like the atmosphere down here." She shot a glance and a smile at Liz. "And calling it a penthouse is really overselling it. There's not even a shower."

"I told you that's-"

"It's like, a room with a bed. Be real."

She savored the scowl her mentor gave her. Liz brought him a martini without prompting. Always a consummate professional in his presence. Her aura was a mixture of fear and admiration. And attraction, but Gwen couldn't fault her there.

"So when am I going to meet your friend again? Amy, was it?"

He knew bringing up Amy would upset her. Revenge for her teasing. He was never a good sport.

"Stay away from her. She's mine," Gwen snarled.

She hadn't seen Amy since she'd ambushed her on the roof of the parking deck, three days ago. Laura had looked into it and discovered that she'd withdrawn from all her classes. Amy Chen. Withdraw from classes. Gwen never thought she'd see the day. It was her fault too. She shouldn't have confronted Amy, but she could never resist a chance to play with her prey.

"Well if she's yours then make her a thrall already. I don't love the idea of a human that knows about us running around unchecked." He gave Liz a look heavy with meaning.

"I will. I have a plan."

"And that is?"

"Dreamwalking. Every night. I can't bind her, but whatever's stopping me doesn't protect her dreams. She can run away, but I won't let her forget about me."

"I doubt she could forget about you, pup." He was back to flirting, apparently. "Tell me about the dreams."

"I figured out how to make her forget them, but I think they stick with her. My plan is," Gwen couldn't help but smile, and this time she knew it was fearsome "To give her a taste of what it's like to be a succubus. Then she'll see where her place is. With me. We belong together."

Liz was still near enough to hear, and was frowning and radiating disapproval. Whatever, humans will be humans, but Remy was frowning too.

"You can make her forget the dreams?"

"Yeah, you just kind of... make them go fuzzy. It's hard to explain. You can do it, right?"

"No. That's... new to me."

It clearly pained him to admit she could do something he couldn't. It was the second time, and they were both related to the succubus dream. The other was when she'd overcome her hesitance, and confided to him about the red sun. The one covered in chains with 'bad news' written all over it. It had gotten even bigger, and now she could make out some of the whispers in that strange language. That had worried him. Remy could see it too, apparently all succubi could, but for him it was the same as ever, way off in the distance and dead quiet to boot. She couldn't see other succubi in the dream, so it was impossible to confirm, but she wasn't sure what he'd gain from lying.

She shrugged. "Maybe I'm just good at dreamwalking."

"I think you should meet the others. Maybe one of them will know more."

"You mentioned them when we first met. There's two more, right?"

"Juniper and Camille."

An intense dislike pinged against Gwen's senses and she turned to look at Liz. Remy did the same. She looked guiltily back and forth between them.

"I hate when you read my mind."

"That's not how it works," Gwen clarified, "We can't read thoughts, just feelings." Remy didn't bother to explain anything to his inferiors, but Gwen liked Liz. Plus she knew it would bother him, and she was feeling petty after his comments about Amy.

"Good to know. Thanks pup. Anyways, June is fine, but Camille is a bitch." She looked at Remy and added, apologetically, "You know It's true."

He just shrugged and continued addressing Gwen. "Camille can be...intense. It is, admittedly, a struggle to keep her under control."

Gwen raised an eye at Liz, who mouthed the words huge bitch until Remy looked over, and she became very interested in the conversation across the bar. Remy threw back the rest of his martini, and continued, "Camille is only a few years older than you. Actually, the two of you are a lot alike-"

"Rude."

"-a lot alike. Juniper is older than I am, though I'm not sure by how much. They may know more than me. About dreamwalking anyway. Plus it's about time that you joined us."

"Join you?" What did one call a group of demons? "Like some kind of...cult?"

"Coven. It's all pretty informal though. Succubi are pretty vulnerable to other demons. It's good to work together."

At this point Emily joined them. She'd composed herself, and swept into the stool on the other side of Gwen with all her usual poise. She'd wrapped a white shawl around her shoulders, and swapped the dress for a miniskirt and blouse. He had to have a shower around here somewhere. Gwen eyed the brand on her tanned thigh as the skirt rode up. Similar to Laura's, a perfect circle, but the lines of the sigil within were rounder, almost like a heart, but with a series of straight lines. A harp, maybe? So different from her own winged rose. Apparently each succubi's brand was different. Remy claimed it was some kind of manifestation of their aura. Something that happened automatically, like how their bodies shifted to fit their ideal versions of themselves as they awakened.

Emily laid her head on Gwen's shoulder, then laughed at her obvious confusion. The woman was a mystery. Sometimes motherly, sometimes completely smitten with her master to the exclusion of all else, sometimes aloof and prankish. Usually her husband was nearby, but Gwen hadn't seen him all night. Probably busy actually running the business, something Remy delegated.

"Your cute redhead is ready to leave."

"Well if Laura is ready to go, far be it from me to slow her down."

"Have some sympathy. I'm sure you're tired too. We wore you both out, dear."

The 'we' in that sentence rankled. As if a human had had anything to do with her loss upstairs. Gwen reached out with her senses, and as always, grasped at nothing. Emily was a part of Remy's aura. Gwen couldn't affect her any more than she could him. Frustrating.

"You have classes tomorrow, right?" Now he was joining in. Why did it feel like the adults were trying to brush her off? "I'll have a driver take you home."

Laura stumbled her way downstairs a few minutes later, summoned by a sense of urgency sent across their connection. She'd done her best to clean up, but it was obvious to anyone looking what she'd been up to. Gwen intercepted her and propped her up with an arm around the waist. It was probably bad form to let her collapse in public, as funny as it would be. They said their goodbyes, Laura through a lingering haze of lust that Gwen knew would last the rest of the night. As they left, one of the men at the bar followed.

His tie and one of the buttons of his blazer in the wrong hole. He had the haggard look of a man who had been attractive once, but allowed himself to go as he aged. Gwen ignored him, but he followed them out, and approached while they stood waiting for the driver. Before Gwen could tell him to fuck off, he reached out and tried to take hold of Laura's arm. Gwen twisted her thrall out of the way and snapped a kick to the gut that left the man hunched over puking onto the sidewalk. People still waiting in line turned to stare, but she ignored them as she loaded Laura into the black polished car that had pulled to a stop. Dazed as she was, Laura hadn't even noticed the encounter. Gwen gave the man a threatening glare and he shrank back as she shut the door and the car began moving.

12