A Succubus Hunts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive home was silent. The driver left the partition up, and Laura rested against her shoulder dozing peacefully while Gwen stroked her hair. Remy may be her mentor, or at least the only source of demonic knowledge she had access to, but that didn't mean she trusted him. Gwen had no doubt that the driver would report the address of anywhere he took them back to his employer. So she always had him take them to her old apartment, and they drove back to Laura's apartment from there once he left. Normally she made Laura drive, but that obviously wasn't happening tonight.

*****

Gwen ended up carrying Laura up to the apartment. The doorman gave them a weird look, but let them pass without comment. Fair. It wasn't every day you see a hundred pound girl carrying her companion like she weighed nothing. How much did Laura weigh? Her new strength completely threw off her sense for these things. Laura was about the same height as Gwen, give or take an inch, but had accrued more muscle from her lifetime of dancing. Recently Gwen had kept her so busy that she was starting to lose some though. She made a mental note to make sure Laura resumed practicing. When they got in, she tossed the keys to the counter, and tossed Laura to the sofa. She landed with a groan and blinked awake.

"Go take a shower."

"Yes mistress," she yawned.

Gwen collapsed into a leather armchair and crossed her legs, watching Laura sleepily rise and stagger down the hallway. Traces of her thrall's lust still crawled across their bond, but she barely noticed. Constant arousal was just a part of life now. She'd fought it at first, fearing that it would control her, but she'd come to like it. Everything she did, everywhere she went, she brought her bliss along with her. And she enjoyed its company.

The bathroom lamp clicked on, throwing a vertical bar of light against the opposite wall. The sound of running water followed. Laura didn't bother closing the door and Gwen watched her shadow as she undressed. Something flowed across the bond. Fear and excitement, Laura's signature blend, and...trepidation? Subtler emotions were difficult to pinpoint, even in a thrall. It didn't matter, Gwen knew what her pet was about to do. Laura peaked out from the door and pouted at her.

"Are you joining me?"

"After you embarrassed me?"

Laura was silent, trying to work out what response would get her what she wanted. Eventually she settled on, "You came too."

"Bold words."

It was obvious that Laura was trying to goad her into delivering a punishment. The problem was that it was working. Gwen hated losing, and tonight was the second time they'd lost to Remy and his thralls. Kyle had barely broken a sweat the first time they'd played. The man was a brick wall. What did Remy see in him? Tonight she'd been able to bring Emily closer to the edge, but they'd still been a long way from winning. She stood, and Laura shrank back, not far enough that she couldn't check to see if Gwen was coming for her though.

She sauntered down the hall, stripping as she did, careful not to display any emotion. Laura began to cower, but watched with hungry eyes as Gwen approached. Laura was terrified of her, but she was addicted to the fear. To the pleasure that came with it. Gwen took hold of Laura's reins and tugged. Without understanding why, Laura stepped into the hall and fell to her knees. Gwen stood over her, cupped her chin with her tail, and tilted it up.

"You're going to regret that."

Laura smiled.

*****

The red sun loomed large in the succubus dream. Gwen watched it rotate slowly in place, throwing off red vapor. Black iron chains dug into its misty surface. No matter where she went, it was always there. Like it was stalking her. Moving in the dream was easy now. So easy, in fact, that it almost felt more like staying in place, and moving the dream world around her. Gwen wasn't sure space really meant much here. Which would at least explain why the sun never seemed to get further away. Its incessant whispering was louder now. Calling to her in that bizarre language, only now she could make out some of the words. Kind of. Something about a mantle? The words made her mind itch, but at least they were still easy to ignore. More annoying than anything else.

"Shut up." Gwen spoke into the void. The red sun only continued its mocking pirouette.

The giant red ball of death was a dream, obviously. But who, or what, had a dream like that was something Gwen had zero desire to find out. This thing was a cosmic horror story waiting to happen. Instead, she turned away and summoned Amy's dream. It manifested before her, as easily as ever, deep sapphire blue. Since the night Amy had severed the threads, however, the trail of light connecting it to her had begun to fade. Gwen ignored the rising panic that she might not be able to find it once the light had dimmed completely.

Gwen gently laid a hand against it and savored the feeling of the dream against her palm. All surface tension. Soft, but slightly resistant. When she made contact she could feel the emotions within, and sense some of what was happening. The scent of clover and rain filled her... nostrils? Did she have nostrils in the dream? It was unclear how corporeal she was. Like space, physical form didn't seem to matter much here, and she probably only existed as she was in the real world out of habit.

Joy and contentedness radiated through her, and brought her attention back to the dream. Happiness was...fine, but a bit bland. As a succubus, Gwen obviously preferred the flavor of Lust, and the delightful subtleties of all the forms it took, but coming from Amy, joy was good. Lately her dreams had been fearful and dark, at least until Gwen arrived to shape them into something better. It wasn't exactly heroism, she admitted to herself. The nightmares were her fault in the first place. Normally she enjoyed being feared, but not by Amy. Why couldn't Amy see that she wanted what was best for her? That serving a succubus wasn't a curse, but a gift. Amy was blinded by her humanity. Oh well, Gwen could strip her of that. She dove in.

Emerald hills rippled outward, covered in a carpet of half remembered plant matter. It shifted and churned, threatening to return to the colorless fog that formed the boundary of every dream. Gwen had learned that attempting to enter that grey nothingness would only return her to the succubus dream. The skies were a solid off-white color, completely covered by clouds. A light rain pattered against her head, splashing where it hit her horns. Gwen conjured a black umbrella, and began to wander aimlessly through the plains. Wherever this was, it was beautiful. She spied what she assumed was supposed to be a sheep, only it was more of a white cotton ball with an odd round face. Gwen reached out, stabilizing a zone around her. The derpy sheep became a normal sheep, and the ambiguously green hills resolved into grass and clover. Careful not to let the zone collapse, she attuned her senses to the signal of the dreamer in the distance, to Amy, and set off.

Now that she was here to hold the dream in place, it wouldn't fall apart. Not unless Amy woke up. It had scared the shit out of her the first time she'd been inside a dream when that happened. All at once, Amy had disappeared, and everything dissolved into a trillion tiny motes of color that diffused, then dimmed into utter blackness leaving her alone in the void. It was only when she saw the red sun, orienting her like a North Star that wouldn't shut the fuck up, that she realized she was back in the succubus dream.

Amy was a surprising distance away. Most dreamscapes were much smaller, but she guessed the sightlines here necessitated the size. Gwen couldn't stabilize the entire thing, and her zone of control moved with her. Like a bubble of sanity in an ever shifting ocean of dreamy nonsense. Gwen lurched to a halt and almost let her concentration slip. She stood atop a slight hill, and at its foot, Amy was with someone.

They lay side by side in the grass heedless of the rain, conversing in gibberish that Amy's mind would probably resolve into meaning later, if she remembered it at all. Gwen studied the stranger. A brown-skinned man with glasses and high top dreadlocks. He had a fit, muscular build, but was dressed like a college professor. She drifted closer, until her zone encompassed them both. Amy still hadn't noticed her, and Gwen was content to stand back a ways and eavesdrop. Their words took on meaning as Amy's awareness grew.

"We could just stay here." The guy had an English accent. Sexy.

"No, I won't leave her behind."

"She's gone, Amy. You need to move on."

"It's my fault. I have to fix it."

"She made her own choices, you're not responsible for her."

"She's my friend."

"She's a demon. They're dangerous. Look at what they did to the Watchers."

"Gwen isn't like that."

"Aww, thanks!" Amy sat bolt upright, so quickly that her glasses fell off, and turned to look over her shoulder. Gwen gave her a smile and stepped closer, holding the umbrella out above Amy's head. The plink plink plink against her horns resumed. "What's a watcher?"

"Gwen?! H-how did you get here? What do you-"

"Chill. You're dreaming, love."

Amy frowned, "I'm dreaming?"

Gwen felt the dream strain against her as Amy gained awareness. Holding it together once Amy was lucid took a lot of effort. The edges collapsed and the void chewed away everything except her little bubble.

"Yup. I agree with this guy by the way. Xavier, was it?"

"What?" Amy looked down and seemed to remember he was with them. She seemed worried. Gwen had stilled him so he wouldn't interrupt. He was just another part of the dream. A prop, like the sheep.

"He's right, " Gwen let the umbrella dissolve, and made it stop raining. She moved to lay in the grass on the other side of the guy and pretended to cloud watch. "I can make my own choices, you're not my keeper. Although, you're really just arguing with yourself. It's your dream, after all."

"Please leave me alone. I can't take this night after night."

"I just want to talk."

Amy let out a pffft.

"Is that so hard to believe?"

A deadpan stare was the only reply she got.

"Okay, fine. I was totally going to seduce you, and we were going to make sweet sweet love. Maybe even right here on top of your boy toy." Gwen patted Xavier's chest for emphasis. "Happy?"

"Don't call him that. And don't touch him."

"Wow, possessive." Amy seemed genuinely angry. "Sorry. You know he's not real right? This is your dream, not his."

"Gwen, just get it over with."

"I really do just want to talk." She turned to lie on her side and began slowly wagging her tail above her. Amy's eyes followed it. "Good work, by the way."

"What are you talking about?"

"This guy. Xavier. He's pretty hot. Have you two..." Gwen bought her tail forward, curling the tip into a small loop, and stuck her finger through it. "Yet?"

Ah, that shy, blushing face! Gwen was overwhelmed with desire and nearly let the whole dream go. She schooled herself. This was a chance to learn where Amy was. Who she was with. Focus, Gwen. Amy glanced down, then back at her.

"Oh my god you have!"

"That's none of your business anymore."

"I miss you," Gwen blurted out. So much for subtle manipulation. Why did Amy always do this to her?

After a while, Amy responded, "Me too Gwen."

Amy scooted closer, sitting cross legged facing her. Gwen rose, leaning on an arm and pulling her knees to her chest. Here it came.

"Please. Let me change you back."

"No."

"We can still be together. We can go on dates, we can hold hands at school, we can fall asleep watching movies together."

"No."

"Why?" Amy's voice trembled with anger and frustration.

She reached for Amy's cheek and Amy leaned into it automatically. She was always more pliant in the dream. More honest. Stripped of the lies she wore like armor.

"We can still do all of those things when you're my thrall, love."

"I've seen what you've done to Laura."

"You're not Laura. I have different plans for you."

She could see it in Amy's eyes. Her desire to give in. Instead, she just asked, "What plans?"

"You'll stand by my side. Not quite equals," Gwen felt bad, but she had to be honest. No human was her equal. Not even Amy. "but partners. You can do anything you like. Take anything you want."

"I don't want to hurt anyone."

"You don't need to pity other humans, Amy. You're better than they are."

"No," She took Gwen's hand and peeled it away. "I'm not. I'm human too. And so were you, once. And you can be again."

"You know I won't let that happen."

"We'll see." Amy was now full of defiance. Gwen loved it.

"Maybe you'll change your mind once you get a taste of what it's like. To be the hunter, and not the prey."

Amy's confusion was easy to read. Gwen let her stew on it. After only a moment she looked down, blinking as she remembered that Xavier lay between them like a sexy bronze statue in a tweed jacket.

"What did you do?"

"I've been giving you...lessons every night. Seems like they're already paying off."

"My relationship with Xavier has nothing to do with you. It was my decision."

"Of course it was. I can't control you with dreams like I could with the threads. But I can open you up to new possibilities. I can leave little instincts that guide you while you're awake."

"I won't hurt him. I'll break it off."

"Relax, I don't think giving him exactly what he wants counts as 'hurting him'. Besides, you won't remember any of this anyway."

Gwen answered her question before she could ask it.

"I can make it so you forget the dream, but your subconscious still remembers my... suggestions. Whatever, it doesn't matter. I'm tired of explaining this to you. The important part is that every night you get a little bit more like me." Amy looked aghast. "You're welcome."

"Please, Gwen. Just let me go."

Amy was plainly afraid. Gwen almost felt bad. She sat up and pulled Amy into a tight hug. Amy allowed it to happen and some of the tension left her body as Gwen gently stroked her back.

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can. Hunting you is all I think about. I'm addicted to it. I think it's just my nature."

"I'll be ready for you then." Her determination was back. "I don't plan on losing. Do whatever you want. It won't change who I am."

Gwen pulled back so they could lock eyes. Amy licked her lips. "We'll see," was all she said. Then she leaned in. Amy closed her eyes and braced herself against Xavier's chest to meet her halfway. The dream always laid bare Amy's true feelings. Whatever she said, Amy still wanted her. Gwen's hands snuck their way lower, and Amy gasped. They collapsed on top of Amy's newest sexual conquest. Even if he wasn't real, Gwen took pleasure in the idea of showing him that she could do things to Amy that he could never dream of.

12