A Succubus' Tale Ch. 02

Story Info
Can he survive two nights with the Succubus?
7k words
4.69
11.5k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers

Jillian awoke about seven as she typically did. Picking up her phone to check the weather she noticed she had a text from Bill. He had made dinner reservations for 7 o'clock tonight at a restaurant on Newbury Street. He would meet her at her apartment and walk her over or she could meet him at the restaurant, whichever she preferred. He wasn't kidding about being up early. The text was sent at 5:27 AM.

Pleased but nervous she texted back, *Meet you there at 7*

It was casual day at the office (every Friday was) so she wore jeans and a sweater to work. She was looking forward to changing into something nice for dinner. The day dragged. Finally, at four she couldn't stand it anymore and announced she was leaving. Coworkers wished her a good weekend and off she went. The sky had that leaden grey look that in a month or so would forebode snow.

After walking from the Green Line stop to her apartment she let herself in and delighted in the anticipation of the evening. She changed her mind about what to wear four times. She tried different makeup looks and dismissed them all. Looking at the clock she began to get nervous about the time, though she had plenty. She took a shower and shaved everything from her armpits to nether region to legs. She worked in her moisturizer on every area of skin she could reach.

She realized as she dressed that tonight's preparations were entirely different from nights when she was heading out to feed. Tonight she wanted to be pleasing to one man, one specific man. She had shaved everything in case they ended up having sex but that was not her agenda. The first three outfits she rejected were too daring for a nice night with a man she was interested in for reasons other than physical. In the end she chose a simple black dress that hugged her curves without being tight. The hem fell a little lower than mid thigh so that when she sat nothing would be overexposed.

As if to remind herself of the difference between tonight and a night on the prowl she wore a bra and panties. Granted it was an expensive lace bra that hid nothing and the panties were silk and cut high on each side leaving her thighs completely uncovered and half of each rear cheek exposed. She put her hair up in a loose bun and wore some dangling silver earrings. She added a silver necklace and cuff bracelet.

She added a very light swash of pale green eyeshadow and some light pink lipstick. She lightly dabbed some perfume behind each ear, between her breasts and on her wrists. The completion to her ensemble was the Michael Kors boots.

With a red cashmere shawl over her shoulders she strolled over to Newbury Street. Bill was standing outside the restaurant in a shirt and repp tie, a camel hair sport jacket, grey wool pants, black tassel loafers and a huge smile.

Tonight he didn't ask, he just leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"Damn woman, you look wonderful and smell lovely, too."

"Decided to get the compliment in early tonight?" she teased.

"No, those were just statements of fact. You look marvelous tonight."

"Thank you," she said, once again dropping her eyes out of shyness as she spoke to him, or perhaps something else.

"You wore those boots again," he smiled, nodding to her feet.

"Well, I do have other footwear but you made mention of them last night so I thought perhaps you might like seeing me in them again."

"May I confess something to you?" He leaned in conspiratorially, "I have a bit of a fetish for women's high heels, especially high heel boots so I'm very happy you wore them again. I promise not to make a fool of myself slobbering all over them in public, but in private..."

It was the first sexually oriented comment he had made to her and it created a tingle in her core between her hips and made her nipples hard. She slipped her hand in his arm as she breathed in his ear, "You'll be happy to learn, then, that I have a fairly good collection of high heels, and boots as well."

"Grrrr," he growled softly in her ear. "An amazing woman and she has heels and boots to appeal to my fetish. You may be sorry you ever met me."

As they approached the maitre d' they bantered back and forth using heels and boots as the subject. The man showed them to a small booth along the side wall of the restaurant. As Jillian slid into the booth Bill slid in beside her, despite the place settings being one on each side of the table. Without batting an eye the maitre d' called a busboy over and had him shift the place setting in front of Bill.

"Hope you don't mind. I had to make a choice between looking at you across the table all night or being next to you and I chose being next to you."

Jillian kissed his cheek and wiped off the trace of pink she left there before saying, "I think I could get accustomed you being close to me."

After checking with her as to preferences Bill ordered a bottle of red wine. When it arrived he dispensed with the formalities of feeling the cork, sniffing the bouquet and taking the tasting that was offered. He said to the wine steward, "Honestly, I don't know much about wines. I have no doubt that all of your wines are in order and if there were to be a problem you would know before I did."

Pleased, the wine steward poured Jillian's glass before pouring a full measure in Bill's. "Thank you for your confidence, sir," the steward said before making a slight bow and moving to another table.

They clinked glasses and had their first sips. Bill questioned Jillian about what she liked to eat as she looked over the menu and remarked on items.

When their waiter arrived Bill ordered an appetizer and proceeded to order for Jillian and then himself. Jillian had never had that done to (?) for (?) her before. She was picking up that Bill liked being in the lead and that he liked making decisions for her. He was strong willed and she was surprised to find that she approved of that.

As they started a second bottle of wine with their main course both felt more relaxed in the other's presence. Conversation flowed more easily and topics were more interesting. At one point Jillian looked at Bill and asked, "How was your day? It certainly did start early judging by the text you sent me at 5:27 this morning!"

"Busy, and long. My first surgery was at 6:30 this morning and I finished my third of the day a little after five tonight."

"How long are your typical operations?"

"Well, usually anywhere from two to four hours but some can be as long as ten hours. This morning's was a bit over 5 hours, the other two were a little over two hours each. Nothing too difficult." His body betrayed him as he tried to stifle the yawn that snuck up on him.

Jillian watched his eyes grow wide as she playfully rubbed the toe of her boot against his leg. "I thought that might help keep you alert," she teased.

He reached down under the tablecloth and caressed his hand up and down the shaft of smooth leather encasing her calf. "These are very nice boots."

Her reaction was almost a purr from deep in her throat, "Mmmmmm, I like the feel of your hand traversing my boot."

"Get used to it. If you're going to appeal to my interests you'll have to deal with the consequences."

"Play nice," she taunted, "I don't want want to have to get rough with you." She maneuvered her boot to jab at his calf with the spike heel.

"Hey now. Pleasure and pain may be cousins but I don't like one without the other!" His hand gripped her thigh firmly and she removed her heel and returned her toe. "That's a good girl." He patted her thigh.

She couldn't understand her reaction to him calling her a 'good girl'. On the surface she was mildly irritated but inside she was excited. She felt her pussy pulse and knew that moisture was beginning to seep from the walls.

"How would you feel about having dessert at my place?" he asked as the dinner plates were cleared.

"I think," she paused, "I think I would like that."

They strolled down Newbury Street arm in arm occasionally stopping to look in windows of the high priced shops. Taking Exeter they moved to Beacon Street and then to the steps of one of the brownstones lining both sides. Bill owned the condo on the second and third floors of the building. Opening the door Bill stood aside and gestured for Jillian to enter. Once inside he lead her up a flight of stairs to a living room on the third floor. The bow window looked over Beacon street. The leather couch and arm chairs looked comfortable and used without being worn.

"Have a seat. Would you like something to drink? For dessert you have the option of strawberries and cream, ice cream in 3 different flavors, coffee and I think I have some coconut cake left."

Jillian sat on the couch and and patted the cushion next to her. "Why don't you just sit here and relax for a minute. You seem tense."

Bill took a depth breath and let it out. He sat next to her and sighed. "I wanted everything to go right tonight. I wanted to impress you and make sure you'd see me again. I got home later than I planned so I had to rush through the dessert plan. I don't date a lot and I just really wanted things to go..."

He was silenced by Jillian placing her lips on his and her tongue slipping between them. Bill recovered quickly, cradled her in his arms and let his tongue enjoy the taste of her. She pulled back to look at him.

"I think a second date is already pretty well in the bag. Don't over think it Doctor." She giggled.

He smothered her with kisses. It was if he was trying to ingest her. They kissed passionately for minutes.

"Wow," they said almost perfectly in sync.

"I hate to bring this up at a point like this, but, where is the bathroom?"

"Right this way, mademoiselle."

Bill sat on the couch to await Jillian's return. In the bathroom, as she sat on the toilet she tried to wrap her head around what was happening to her. She didn't get emotionally involved with guys, certainly not this fast. Why was she feeling like this about Bill?

Having completed the reason for her visit she adjusted everything back in place and opened the door to return to the living room so that she didn't keep him waiting too long. "I'm ..." she stopped short. Bill's head was back and he was fast asleep on the couch.

As quietly as she could she slipped off her boots and tip toed over to the couch. As gently as she could she sat next to Bill and draped his arm over her shoulder. She rested her head on his shoulder and listened to the rhythm of his breathing feeling a sense of calm come over her. In minutes she, too, was asleep.

-

It was light outside when Jillian awoke. Everything seemed strange. She didn't know where she was, her face was pressed against something and there was someone behind her! She tried to move and felt the someone behind move as well.

The previous night came back to her and she realized she was on Bill's couch with him spooning behind her.

Bill jumped off the couch. "I'm sorry Jillian. I.., I.." he stammered. "I didn't mean to be so forward. I wasn't trying anything. Not that I don't want to."

She rolled over, smiled. "Bill, lie back down here and hold me."

"I just ..."

She interrupted him. "Bill, when a woman asks you to hold her, you stop whatever you're doing and hold her."

Jillian felt him return to the couch, stretching out behind her, slipping one arm under her neck and one over her waist.

"One more thing, why don't you just assume that everything you do is fine with me until I tell you otherwise."

His hand slid up over her stomach until it formed around her breast. Jillian slipped her hand over his and pushed it against her boob. He tightened his hold on her firm flesh. They both felt her nipple grow longer, thicker and erect.

Thirty minutes later they were awakened by a beeping sound. Bill sat up and pulled his cell phone off the coffee table. "Shit," he muttered.

"What is it?"

"One of the surgeries yesterday is having complications." He was up and moving. "I need to go in."

He disappeared down the stairs and returned a few minutes later changed from his attire of the night before into jogging pants and a tee shirt with a small back pack. He was buckling a watch to his wrist. "Damn, I was really looking forward to spending the whole day with you. Can I call you or text you when I'm free?"

Jillian felt a rush of warmth spread through her upon hearing he wanted to spend the day with her. "Of course. I'll be disappointed if you don't."

"Help yourself to anything you can find for breakfast. Stay as long as you'd like. If you leave just pull the door closed and it will lock behind you." With that he turned and started away. He stopped, turned and came back to the couch in two long strides. He bent forward, his hand caressed her face and he kissed her softly, quickly on the lips.

"I really like being with you." And then he was gone as he descended the stairs.

She should have been mad, or at least annoyed but Jillian only sat there on the couch with a silly grin on her face. She got up and wandered into the kitchen to find coffee. He had one of those single cup machines so she made herself a cup and then toured the condo before returning to clean up.

As she zipped up her boots she thought, 'Well, time for me to make my walk of shame, even though I didn't do anything to deserve any shame.' At the bottom of the stairs she turned and headed to look into Bill's bedroom. It was relatively neat and very basic. His clothes from last night were thrown on his bed. On his dresser were two framed photos. One was of a couple, pretty obviously his parents. The other was of a beautiful, blonde woman. Jillian turned and walked toward the door. She picked up Bill's button down shirt off the bed and brought it to her nose. It smelled like him, a pleasant, animal like musk. She put the shirt on, wrapped her shawl around her and walked out, pulling the front door closed behind her.

***

*Hi, still at the hospital. An emergency came in just as I finished with patient #2 from yesterday. Since I was here I took it. I don't know how much longer I'll be here. (sad face) I'd rather be with you. (kissy face)*

It was after 4. It had been almost 8 hours since he left. Trying not to let her disappointment show she typed *It's OK. You're needed where you are. I understand. Just don't forget about me*

*Never. I may be needed here, but what about my needs? I need to be with you!*

That warm feeling was spreading through her again. She liked that warm feeling. *I'm here when you need me (kissy face)*

'Shit, I'm turning into a gooey teenager' she thought. Still, there was a smile on her face.

About an hour later another text came through through. *I'm about to leave. I'll call you.* Then nothing.

At 10:30PM her phone pinged. *I'm so sorry. I was just about to leave when a MedFlight came in with a guy from the Cape. I stayed around to assist and we just finished 20 minutes ago.*

She was starting to reply when her phone rang.

"I'm sorry Jillian. This day went off the rails quickly and never came back. I'm jogging home right now. I need a shower and sleep. How was your day?"

"Quiet. I caught up on a few things. Oh, but I did start an new career today!" she piped up.

"Really?"

"Yes, I became a thief! I stole your shirt from last night and wore it home. I think I'm going to wear it to bed tonight."

Bill stopped jogging. "Well, that just stopped me in my tracks, picturing you in my shirt."

"I do have a shower here, if you don't mind smelling girly from my soap and shampoo. I have a bed and I promise to let you sleep. You can see me in your shirt. My apartment is a little farther than your condo and a lot smaller but I'll make you breakfast in the morning." She gave him the address and unit number.

He started jogging again. "You had me hooked with the shirt thing, Jillian. I didn't get in my usual run today so going to your place would be good. 15 minutes, 12 if I get the lights." He hung up and picked up his pace.

Eleven minutes later Jillian opened her door to a slightly sweaty and heavily panting Bill wearing a huge smile. "I sprinted the last three blocks," he explained through his grin.

"Shower's this way, sweaty man. I already warmed it up. Do you need something to eat?"

The reply was muffled by the bathroom door and running water but sounded like a 'no'.

Watching Bill stepping from the bathroom in just a pair of boxers with some type of fish on them Jillian couldn't help but get aroused looking at his body. Well muscled but not gym rat bulk, light hair on his chest, broad shoulders, pecs, abs and a nice 'v' shape. Bill was very good looking.

Bill was greeted with the sight of Jillian leaning against a door frame wearing nothing but his shirt. Her long legs looked fabulous and one foot was on top of the other. Her hard nipples poked at the fabric. One hand was raised to her mouth where she coquettishly bit her thumbnail while presenting a very sexy smile.

"Wow! Just wow, Jillian. You are, you..., are..., Fuck it, you are sexy as hell!"

"I promised you a shower, so that's done. I promised I would let you sleep so let's go to bed. Hopefully, you'll still think I'm sexy in the morning." She lightheartedly pushed him toward her room and the bed. He mock protested but gave no resistance as he crawled in and lay down.

Jillian slipped off his shirt and molded herself to his back.

Feeling the warm softness of her breasts compress and spread against his back Bill teased, "Awwww, you don't like my shirt anymore."

Rolling away slightly Jillian retorted, "I can always put it back on."

His hand reached back, grabbing her butt and pulled her to him. "Don't you dare. Just try not to scratch my back too baldly with those two hard gum drops you're sticking into me."

Jillian rubbed her nipples up and down, back and forth across his skin. "You mean these two little eraser tips?" The rubbing and bending of her nipples felt delicious.

"Those are much bigger, much firmer and way, way better than eraser tips, babe."

She threw her arm over him and pulled herself tight to him. She kissed his neck and whispered "Goodnight" in his ear.

His response was mostly a slurred murmur as he drifted to sleep in her arms.

***

During the night Jillian awoke and began to explore Bill's body with her hands and lips. Bill was dead to the world. Unable to refrain from mischief, she moved one wrist and tied it to the bedpost with a long strip of red silk. She did the same with his remaining three limbs. She walked around the bed admiring Bill's body in the pale moonlight. Retrieving a scissors from a table she cut both legs of his boxers up the leg from the thigh to the waistband.

"Time to see what you're packing Doctor Greer!" She peeled the center section of the ruined underwear down between his thighs. Though flaccid, his cock looked big, thick, meaty and heavy. Crawling up onto the bed like a jungle cat stalking prey, Jillian lowered her face to his crotch. Using only her tongue and lips she surrounded the tip of his penis and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue explored the seam where the soft glans and edge of his circumcised foreskin met.

She felt his tool swell and expand as it became engorged with blood. Soon the mushroom like head filled her mouth and she opened her jaw further to accommodate the thick shaft. Only because she knew she could, she swallowed him to the root. The tip of his cock was well into her throat. As she pulled her head away she left a coating of saliva from the stem to the apex.

Moving forward she lifted one, then the other leg over Bill's supine form until she was straddling his hips. His erection was pointing at her opening like it was magnetized to find her pussy the way a compass needle seeks North. Between her already well flowing juices and her saliva there was plenty of lubrication to allow her to accept his size in one slow descent, even though she could feel his purple helmeted staff stretching her walls in every direction with every centimeter of advance to her core.

Greyman01
Greyman01
435 Followers
12