All Comments on 'A Succubus' Tale Ch. 02'

by Greyman01

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continuation

Most definitely a continuation is required in whichever direction it ends up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Getting better. I like the way you are going with this. Please keep writing. Thanks for your time and imagination.

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago
Don't stop...

Let the Muse take you and just write...

This is a lovely story!

FDD

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Listen Greyman, if you end this as you did "Mother-in-Law, I'll hunt you down !!

Smack your Muse on both ass cheeks and get back on the keyboard. Anyway, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At least make it a trilogy

All good things come in threes so why not make it a trilogy and give them all the love they shared. I still love them and could honestly read a never ending saga of their adventures and shoe banters. Of course a 5 with high hopes of more!

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
Nice Setup

But the central conflict is still unresolved! Can Jillian ever have a 'normal' relationship with a loving man without killing him (or seriously incapacitating him)?

The way you've set up these characters, we want their relationship to succeed, but how to make it so....????

Thanks for the entertainment -- you are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where ever you go, I ll follow you.

That’s all folks!

Jcthepepin

jackkeatsjackkeatsover 4 years ago
High hopes

Ok, I just dicovered this story, and it looks as though it has the makings of something really worth while both reading and writing. The characters are interesting, engaging, and somewhat conflicted... J has the obvious problem, but B has time issues and loyalty concerns (pic of the blond) as well. Lots to explore, sounds like SOME kinds of sex can be explored without danger, and there is the obvious desire for the real thing. Then J could be dealing with her nourishment/concerns for his feelings... Lots of story to tell here. Please keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent! need at least Ch 3

Gonna need 1 more chapter at least. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Need more chapters.

At some point she needs to find out that he's an incubus . So that will fix all their problems !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Pretty much anything that gets around his vulnerability / her loss of control could do it, I'd love to read further =)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreyman01@Greyman01
I've been away for a while. Life happens and writing hasn't been top of mind. I'm submitting a new story and hopefully will continue some of the ones I have left off. 01-2024

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES