A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 05

Story Info
The Futa Use Chastity, Together.
6.2k words
4.68
6.3k
9
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5th part. Fucking starts here. Sex, paizuri, blowjobs, growth in Chastity - this part has it all. 'Cept Destiny's growth, and she's not too happy about that. Not much else to say!

Contains: futa on female, hyper cock/balls/breasts/ass, cum inflation and excessiveness, breast/ass/cock/ball/ expansion and growth, pregnancy, gangbang.

Tags are for the story as a whole!

Comments and feedback are appreciated :)

*****

Pure and simple, Chastity had finally been fucked. Always the eager one, Emily hadn't warmed her up or started slow; no, she just slammed her cock home - the home being Chastity's cunt! The futa had opened and filled her simultaneously, barreling her massive member through her inner walls and reaching the back of her sex without even trying. Chastity had never felt anything like it. She'd never been so stretched, so stimulated in so many ways at once by a single cock, and she'd taken multiple down there at once before! There wasn't an untouched inch in her depths, and, if her body and instincts weren't lying to her, there was still an incredible quantity of enhanced-shaft waiting to enter her.

She'd orgasmed the moment that Emily's cock fucked into her, and calling it a just a regular orgasm was nothing short of insulting. Chastity ascended. If there was a Heaven, a paradise for her race, she reached it. Her entire body went numb and was more sensitive than it ever had been all at once, her cunt reacting accordingly; a flood akin to one of the futa's cumshots surged from her split lips, a proverbial tidal wave of her aroused fluids cascading out of her. The hot, clear juices squirted and gushed at the same time, washing away anything in front of her cunt and shooting right onto Emily, the jetting liquid stretching across the futa's lengthy shaft to her pregnant stomach. If she hadn't been grabbed and lifted by the futa on either side of her, Chastity surely would have fallen completely limp!

Emily was having a similar reaction.

Though she didn't cum immediately, it sure damn felt like she might! Chastity's inner-walls clung to her cock so tightly it was like they were trying to squeeze the cum from her balls, like she had a mouth between her legs trying to suck her dry. Emily moaned and moaned loudly, the gorilla-grip she'd thrusted into forcing her to stop her in her tracks - and not just because she'd reached the barrier inside of the Succubus. It was just too good! Even if she had only a fraction of her cock - not even a quarter of it - inserted into Chastity, the waves of pleasure rolling down her shaft made it feel like she was buried to the hilt; her balls were touched by this ecstatic shockwave too, every circuit in her powerful package ignited at once.

Taking a minute to adjust to the incredible vice that was Chastity's cunt, Emily took a deep breath and looked down, having hardly been aware enough to see her own sexual act; the Succubus's lips were cleaved down the middle by her brutal spear, pressing outward against her own thighs, discolored from strain. Emily caught a glimpse of Chastity's canal clinging to her cock, the pink folds pulled out slightly from the girth of the intruder they were contending with. The entire hole appeared hard-pressed to handle her member, constantly convulsing around it like it was trying to push her out and draw her deeper, struggling to make up its mind on which it wanted more.

God damn her cock was huge!

"You alright down there, Emily?"

"Oh fuck, Destiny I'm, I'm-" Emily paused and looked up at the other futa, a twinkle in her eye, "I'm gonna fucking ruin this cunt!"

Destiny raised an eyebrow but grinned regardless at her companion's exclamation. Ah, to be young again! Chastity's body started rocking as Emily began pounding into her, sending her tits and smaller-but-hugely inflated stomach wobbling wildly, her mountains of fatty flesh slapping against each other wetly, providing a tantalizing view for Destiny to admire; but she didn't plan on admiring for long. She had her own sort of fucking to get on with, and just because the slut was getting more dick than she'd ever taken before - more than likely, at least - didn't mean Destiny planned on giving her a break. Regripping her meat, she spread her feet and turned her attention back to her prey.

At the moment, Chastity pretty much still only had Destiny's enormous purple glans in her mouth, along with maybe a bit of her shaft as well. But that would soon change. Like she was squeezing the last bit of toothpaste out of a tube, Destiny made that exact motion with her cock, pushing her member down into the Demoness's face; though this didn't change the length of her stupendous appendage, it had the effect of pulling it farther from her bushy groin. This allowed her, without moving her body, to shove herself deeper into Chastity's throat, a bulge forming in the slut's slender neck. Destiny continued to do this until the flare of her glans hooked into Chastity's gullet, making its removal much, much more difficult.

Mission accomplished, Destiny bent her knees. The distension in Chastity's neck grew immediately, the simple act from the futa causing her cock to burrow towards the Succubus's stomach. Wanting to core her sex toy out comfortably, Destiny repeated this movement, squatting repeatedly even though it strained her to do so, her pregnant stomach jouncing up and down with her; as excited as she was to be a mother, she was equally as excited to not be carrying around all this extra weight! Everything she did took more effort including having sex! Though usually her husband was more than happy to accommodate her needs - when he wasn't worn down or passed out, that is.

"God damn girls, you should feel this slut's cunt!" Emily panted to the other futa, actively pistoning into Chastity, "I guarantee you've never had one as good."

"Are you like, in her womb already?" Jolene asked excitedly, standing next to the threesome, Clarissa right behind her, both of them jerking their massive members, "It's hard to tell with how big you've gotten."

"Fuck yeah you know I am! Busted through her fuckin' cervix and everything. Actually, it practically opened up on its own for me. This bitch really wanted to get fucked!"

"Ugh, I can't wait for my turn!"

"Destiny looks like she's having fun," Clarissa added, getting closer to the older futa, "I know I did. It's so hot to be able to see her suck you off like this!"

"Ha! I wouldn't say she's blowing me, really." Destiny sneered, pumping her hips towards the floor faster to emphasize her words, "But she feels fucking great!"

The other three futanari nodded in understanding.

Working more and more of her cock into Chastity with every thrust, Emily was on cloud-nine. Her transformed body felt powerful, the strength coursing her like nothing she'd ever experienced; it made every rut easier, and even when she wasn't trying to do so, they came out rough and forceful. It was like simply shimmying her hips was enough to punish Chastity's pussy in the same way that would have caused her to build up a sweat in the past. And she still had so much cock left to use! Emily already could feel her glans batter against the back wall of the Succubus's womb with half of her shaft sticking outside of her bruised cunt lips. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to get all of it in, but she'd be damned if she didn't try!

Chastity's cunt yanked against her mass of meat, pouring its arousal out around it to make the whole lurid act smoother. As if it had control over itself - Emily doubting that Chastity was in the right mind to actively use her muscles - her canal massaged the futa's fleshy log, constantly undulating against it like hundreds of fingers at once. For Emily it was enough to make her continuously spray precum into the Succubus's previously-vacant womb, inflating her in a second way while another cock was doing the same thing from the opposite end of her. Her balls bounced up and down into the river of semen below them with every thrust, splashing cum over her own legs.

Harder and faster Emily fucked the slut. Rampaging her ramrod in and out of Chastity's cunt, she pulled back as far as she could before slamming back in, moving closer to her body with each thrust. Her pregnant stomach bounced on the top of her shaft, her meaty member acting as a support beam for her swollen belly; like Destiny, Emily found it difficult to keep a regular pace with her child-filled midsection, but unlike her friend her enhanced musculature made it slightly easier than it had been before. Emily pulled Chastity's legs closer to herself, maintaining a strong grip on them, using them for leverage like they were reins to manipulate the Succubus's figure with.

Which was a good thing because Chastity couldn't move on her own anymore!

Double-stuffed with giant, similarly-sized cocks, she was all-but-powerless to do anything but take what her conquerors threw at her - which was foot after foot of massive members! Squatting above her, Destiny's dark tip was already prodding at her stomach, her incredibly wide shaft dilating her neck, the excess flesh squishing down around her features. Pummeling her pussy was Emily, absolutely coring out her womb, a place that no other person had ever touched inside of her. She was so deep! The muscular futanari was reaching places in her body that had remained undesecrated throughout her whole life, and with every passing second it was only ruining her further!

Chastity could barely think anymore! Any thought she might have had was distorted by the intense ecstasy coursing through her - an ecstasy that continued to grow the longer she was used. All she could smell, taste, feel was the arousal of those around her, overwhelming her from every direction. Raw cock musk filtered through her nose, the doses directly shot into her nostrils from the terrifying tower plowing at her face; it was this same powerful pillar that washed salty flavor against her tongue, her taste buds burning from the tang. And then there was the fact that she was being stimulated from both ends of her body, Emily's cock forcing orgasm after orgasm from her poor pussy, the feeling of fullness from it and Destiny's organ adding to the ridiculousness of her climaxes.

Had Chastity been capable of suffering from dehydration, she would have withered long ago; not only had her cunt been turned into a proverbial waterfall of her own juices, but spittle was constantly spraying from her overstretched lips, mixed in with the precum pouring into her, soaking her features and Destiny's bulky bludgeon. Moisture leaked out from her like her body was trying to get rid of all the liquid inside of it! Her arms hung limply at her sides, lacking the strength to raise them and stroke Destiny's cock, slapping against the cum-filled floor as she was shaken back and forth from the dual-poundings she was receiving, completely speared through by the gigantic sticks of virility.

And then another one of these unequaled cocks was added to the lurid acts!

Unable to see what the source of the sudden weight bearing down on her torso was, Chastity could only guess who it was. Based on the enormity of the cum factories pressing down on her stomach - and thereby sending more cum jetting from her asshole and nostrils - and the length and width of the enormous member splitting and battering her tits apart, there was only one futanari it could be: Jolene. The small-but-hung blonde seemed to have sat herself down on Chastity's abdomen, intending to use her breasts for her own pleasure; the pair of lithe hands grabbing onto the sides of her mountainous mounds all but confirmed this. Chastity could feel the enormous, vein-studded obelisk run the expanse of the side of her face, shooting out past her head, set askew so it wouldn't bump into Destiny's colossus.

"Hope you don't mind if I join you girls!" Jolene announced excitedly, getting comfortable on the Succubus's body, "I just couldn't like, resist these huge tits anymore!"

"The more the merrier Jolene," Destiny grunted, pushing more of her cock into Chastity's throat, "This slut has plenty of places to use! You should come have some fun too, Clarissa."

"She seems pretty preoccupied, I don't know how I would..."

"Use her hands," Emily suggested, not glancing up from her destructive dicking, "she gives a damn good handjob."

"Yeah, that would be like, so awesome!"

Jolene beamed at her instructor for a moment before turning her attention to the voluptuous woman below her. Hands molding Chastity's mound around her member, the blonde futa was very happy to see that even with the size of her altered, hyper-endowment, the Succubus's cock-cushions could still wrap all the way around them, engulfing the entire section of shaft between them; there was a huge amount of length sticking outside of them, but no one could be expected to cover her completely now! Squeezing the enormous amount of tit flesh in her fingers, Jolene moaned at how soft they felt around her member, the slickness from the cum layering Chastity's cleavage also immensely pleasurable.

Once she was settled, her cock firmly pressed between Chastity's twin, fleshy hills, her legs straddling her engorged stomach, her massive balls doing the same, she fucked the Demoness's tits. Having to angle her cock away from Chastity's head as to not interrupt Destiny's face-fucking, Jolene's immediate, powerful pistons were a bit awkward in nature, her body twisted in order to fully take advantage of the Succubus's expansive bust; this didn't stop her at all though, the ultra-hung futanari rocketing her member in an out of the velvety encompassment. Her small body undulated swiftly as she flung her fuckstick through Chastity's valley of breast meat.

It was amazing to the futanari to see just how far her cock stretched past Chastity's face. Her shaft managed to fill her cleavage completely, run up the rest of her chest, distended neck, and dick-distended lips to her hairline, and then kept going; her member was so long that her glans wouldn't have fit in Chastity's mouth even if Destiny wasn't currently using them! The sight made her pant with pleasure, her own impossible size enough to bring her ecstasy. She squealed louder as her gravid stomach bumped against Chastity's wobbling tits, that somehow enjoyable as well, Jolene's entire body able to knock around the ginormous jugs. Milk sprayed from her own swollen breasts as she thrust, soaking the Succubus further.

"Okay, you all look like you're having a lot of fun. I think I'll join too!"

Clarissa finally felt emboldened enough to take her companions' advice, her untamed libido controlling her actions. Kneeling down next to Chastity so that her cock was jutting out over her neck and Jolene's monstrous appendage, she, like the others, took her time in getting comfortable; once she did, she reached over to adjust the Succubus's limbs, Chastity too busy to notice her. Moving around Jolene's cock, she lifted the slut's lithe arms and brought them to her shaft, Chastity instantly grabbing hold of it, her instincts kicking in regardless if her brain was still functioning. The futa slid them up and down her member until the Succubus got the message and did it of her own free will.

While it probably wasn't as good as what the other futa were engaged in, Chastity's hands were still very skilled at accomplishing the task given to them. Though they didn't come close to meeting around the crazily-circumferenced member, the Succubus stroked Clarissa's cock fervently, red-nailed, long fingers flying up and down the stupendous shaft like it was her God-given duty to do so - which Clarissa very much appreciated! She began moaning right away, pumping her hips forward at Chastity's mitts, her pole criss-crossing over Jolene's, the two enormous endowments rubbing together, adding to both of their pleasure. Jolene cried out in happiness once again.

"Ohmygod, this is like, so awesome!" She spoke genuinely, rutting against Chastity's breasts fiercely, "All four of us with one girl! I've always wanted to do this."

"I-It's pretty great," Clarissa moaned back, eyes closed, "a good, b-bonding exercise for us all."

"And a chance to let off some steam, which I know I needed!"

"Same, Em'," Destiny grunted, sweating from the exertion of squat-fucking Chastity's mouth, "I feel like I'm always pent up these days."

"Just a part of being pregnant," their instructor assured them, "futanari are supposed to have a much stronger libido than a normal woman during pregnancy."

"Lord ain't that the truth!"

All four of the futanari were now using the Succubus to their hearts' content at the same time. Every limb and almost every orifice or aspect of her body was in some way involved with their enjoyment, Chastity manhandled in many places at once; the only area on her that wasn't used was her asshole, and even that was rapidly leaking cum onto the floor. Destiny plowing her mouth, Emily thrusting into her pussy, Jolene fucking her tits while Clarissa received a two-fisted handjob - she was being treated like the most wanton of whores! And it was only going to get more intense going forward, of that she had no doubt.

Emily was the first one to feel herself getting closer to the edge, the bump-filled softness of Chastity's walls catching up to her. With more than two-thirds of her member plowing in and out of the Succubus's gaped slit, there was scarcely an inch of her cock that wasn't being energized, her protruding stomach hanging over the rest of it; there was also Jolene to contend with, the blonde futa's fat ass and draping balls providing another set of obstacles to work around. Her colossal cum sack was actually a bit of an additional dose of pleasure, the sagging skin providing its own comforting layer of enjoyment for Emily's member. But she wasn't about to rush her orgasm - she wanted to use this slut till she couldn't!

"Emily! I think I can feel your cock!" Jolene turned back to her friend to share this, features filled with rapture, "It's like, bumping into my butt whenever you thrust. It's so cool!"

"R-Really?"

"Yeah! Look."

Pausing her titfucking, Jolene lifted her huge ass to show Emily what she was talking about, the enormous spheres jiggling wildly. Emily glanced up and was instantly amazed that the blonde had been speaking the truth; with Chastity's stomach even smaller than it had been, the clear outline of her member could be seen against her skin. This was nothing new for the hung futa - most positions causing this affect in her partners even pre-growth - but seeing it with her expanded cock was something different. She really was huge! Every ridge and bump of her artery-webbed shaft was visible through the Succubus's lavender skin, reaching up towards her neck, totally distorting her flesh. Emily moaned and pistoned her hips harder at the view, before it was blocked once again by Jolene lowering herself and continuing her ravishing of Chastity's bulbous breasts.

Destiny had mostly been ignoring the going ons of her companions, focused entirely on herself. It was becoming more and more difficult to keep her pace up, the strain from her weighty-member and ballooned belly taking its toll on her strength, her legs beginning to wobble under her from the intensity of her rapid squats. Why hadn't she grown yet!? The dark-skinned futanari was confused by how long it was taking; everyone else would have already transformed by now, at least by her estimations. She felt like she'd been face-fucking this slut for forever, nearly half of her cock sheathed in her gullet and stomach, having to push herself lower and lower to keep gaining ground within her. But she was still the same size!

12