A Succubus's Even Bigger Mistake 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By how low she had to go now to maintain her rhythm, Destiny's gurgling cum-globes were starting to tap against Chastity's forehead, tea-bagging her over and over again like a person who'd just killed another player in an online shooter. The meaty spheres cloaked Chastity's visage, the immense scrotum wrapping around her head, both of the futa's seed-brewers beating her face back and forth. From these countenance-colliding cannonballs huge quantities of precum were being churned up, Destiny's massive glans constantly spitting them into Chastity's bowels, stopping her from deflating completely. Despite all this, Destiny felt no different than when she'd started, her arousal the only thing about her actually growing.

"F-Fuck guys, I think I'm gonna cum," Emily revealed to the others, sweat beginning to bead across her body, "I don't know if I can hold out much longer."

"Oooh this should be good!" Jolene clapped excitedly, using Chastity's massive tits to do so, "I can't wait to see it!"

"Yeah it'll be good for you too," Clarissa agreed, nodding as she fucked the Succubus's hands harder, "to get out all that pent up semen."

"You, you might want to move Jolene. I don't want to bounce you off of her and have you get hurt when I cum."

"But that sounds like fun! Don't worry I'll like, get off when I feel you cumming."

So they all continued as they were. Emily pistoning into Chastity's worn-out pussy as hard as she could, Destiny frustratedly doing the same to her mouth. Clarissa enjoying the hand stimulation, Jolene picking up even more speed, wanting to use the Succubus's torso-covering tits until she was forced off of them. Her gigantic bitch breaker was gushing precum onto the floor behind the intertwined group, adding to the levels already flooding the room; Clarissa was doing the same but in a less extreme manner, her output paling in comparison to the blonde's. Adjusting her grip, Jolene took hold of Chastity's soda-can-sized nipples, tugging on them as she grinded herself through her cavern of cleavage.

Gritting her teeth, Emily put everything she had into fucking her sex toy, swiftly slicing her shaft through her split slit. Like the other futanari, her own pre-production has reached an insane degree of copiousness, Chastity's womb already filled to the brim by the gooey sexual dregs, only Jolene's massive member keeping her from ballooning as much as she could have; because of this, that same seminal fluid washed back out from her cunt, splashing - along with her own feminine juices - onto Emily's balls and thighs, spritzing out in elongated jets. Emily's cum-factories were absolutely vibrating with desire, waiting for their owner to quit holding back and let them release their prodigious concoction.

Scarcely conscious once more, Chastity couldn't keep up with all the ways she was being used. Cocks rapidly rubbed in and out of her, hands grabbed at her every limb, cum covered her everywhere - she really was just a fleshlight for these futa! Whole body in motion, she jiggled and bounced in every way she could, her figure pulled in so many directions as once it felt as though she was attached to a Medieval torture device! But instead of pain all she felt was pure rapture; these futa really knew what they were doing, each one of the four clearly experienced in the arts of sexuality. And if this was her life from here on out, then so be it...

...because there really was nothing better!

"Shit, here it- I'm gonna cum!"

That was all Emily could get out, her sole notification to let her friends know she was going to bust. All eyes - except Chastity's, which were covered by cock and cum - darted over to her, each of the futa eager to see the Succubus getting filled up for the first time. Emily rutted for a few more seconds into the Demoness's cavernous cunt before grunting and hilting herself - or at least hilting herself as much as possible; her stomach stopped her from burying herself completely, her popped-out belly button pressing into Jolene's backside. Pulling Chastity's legs up so they were laying over her mountainous traps, her biceps flexing absurdly, chest puffing out once again, she unleashed the floodgates.

Without any hesitation Chastity's womb ballooned. Like Emily predicted, Jolene was bounced upward, and she used the momentum and her grasp on the Succubus's thick nipples to lift herself up completely, staggering to her feet and moving to the side, her head-sized glans bashing against Chastity's face. Emily cried out as frothing fuck fluid surged from her cockhead, the entire expense of her extreme extremity swelling as it inflated with semen. In the same way as when Clarissa had cum inside of Chastity, the immediate raucous of liquid blasting into liquid could be heard, Emily dousing her precum with its purer form. Her hips bucked as she unloaded, throwing herself forward in the process.

Having more control over her faculties compared to her first climax of the night, Emily pumped Chastity to the brim with steaming hot seed purposefully, the jerk of her body done in time with each gush of cum; it still felt much more amazing than her pre-alteration orgasms, the muscular futanari shivering and gasping as pleasure once more stunned her. She shoved her supersized sausage through a swirl of semen repeatedly, adding to the amount bubbling around it every second, her balls tight under her shaft as they sieved their load out. Her bloated urethra remained swollen for the duration of her explosion, bulging from the underside of her member like a second cock had been grafted to it, each gout of cum distending its dimensions.

Along with Chastity's stomach, of course.

The Succubus let out a muffled groan around Destiny's steel beam as she was crammed with liquid potency, her stomach ballooning hastily. She could feel her tits pushed closer and closer to her face with each new stream that blasted into her, the massive mounds framing her features, nearly suffocating her in their fleshy expanse, even the gigantic cock sticking out of her lips brushed by them. Chastity found this load easier to handle after having taken several of equal or greater size over the past hour, but the fact that this one was in her womb was something fresh for her; fresh and incredible, her baby chamber's sensitivity amping up from the white-washing it was receiving. Her only wish was that she could hold her midsection as it inflated, her hands otherwise occupied by Clarissa's own womb-wrecker.

As her cunt erupted its cream onto the floor, spurts of Emily's cum joined them, the two fluids mixing into a slimy mess. Her puffy pussy lips were spread further as the sexual liquids dilated them in order to make their escape, the futa's cock nearly plugging them fully if they hadn't; it still wasn't enough to actually drain her depths, the rate of release within her far faster than the quantity voiding her womb. Chastity swore she could feel Emily's sperm swimming through her reproductive organs, like the virile tadpoles had grown along with her cock, each one on a mission to breed her. For Chastity it was as though all of her senses were contained in her womb, able to feel, smell, and nearly taste the futa's semen inside of her, all of them combining to break her brain - break it even more than it already was!

Destiny could also feel Emily's load alter the Succubus's figure. With her cockhead planted inside of Chastity's bowels, she was separated by only a few inches of flesh and internal lining from her companion's climax, and it was a distance that was growing shorter and shorter; Chastity's womb swelled up so much that it was beginning to press into the massive intruder that was Destiny's dick! She moaned loudly at this alien sensation, her member nearly crushed by the gallons of ball brew bearing down on it - if her appendage had been less impressive, it surely would've been flattened. But if it wasn't so disturbingly grand, it wouldn't have reached Chastity's stomach in the first place!

Jolene and Clarissa watched with rapt attention. The only thing hotter than their own orgasms was that of their fellow futa's, especially when they were directed at such a sexy slut! Having taken to stroking herself once more after being dislodged from Chastity's tits, Jolene stood above the group and dripped thick, pearly pre onto the Succubus's stomach, glazing it like a donut; Clarissa continued to slide her member through Chastity's fingers, her own seed splashing away from her voluptuous form. As they ogled the insane display of virility - Emily's orgasm having not slowed down for a second - they noticed something else starting to occur, something they hadn't expected. Something they'd seen once before that night.

Chastity was changing.

It was subtle at first, but the two futanari paying attention definitely discerned what was happening. Like with Emily's first load - the fact that it was her causing this again purely coincidental - Chastity's body was reacting to the immense amount of cum shooting into it, and in the same manner! Before Jolene and Clarissa's eyes, her tits began to wobble in a different way than they usually did when even a light breeze hit them, more fat being added onto them slowly but surely; they were expanding higher and farther from her torso, nearly imperceptible to anyone not keeping a close eye on her. Yet it was real - real and materializing right in front of them! Again!

Like previously, it wasn't only her breasts that grew. The Succubus seemed to rise higher off the muck-matted mats like a mysterious force was lifting her into the air - but there was nothing mysterious about what was causing it. Chastity's ass was expanding. As her tits were - and as they had before - her massive, pliable cheeks were filling up like she was getting multiple plastic surgeries at once, spreading out from around her thighs and lower back, uncontained. Jiggling masses of grabbable-flesh distorted Chastity's dimension just as much the cum inside of her was molding her stomach into a taut sphere, her bodily measurements going from improbable to impossible.

For her part, Chastity had forgotten about this aspect of her being again.

She almost wasn't aware of it, too preoccupied with her near-busting gut to notice anything else happening, but when her tits began swallowing more and more of her visage, it became unfeasible to ignore. The same sort of magical pleasure coursed through her, the spray of fluids from her cunt increasing in pressure while her body increased in size. Even from behind Destiny's dastardly dick she could see her tits expand incredibly, nearly blocking out the lights above her and casting a long shadow over her face; at the same time, she could feel Emily's cock shift inside of her, but not of its own accord. Her ass was ballooning to such an extreme she was being awkwardly elevated!

"Do you guys see this?" Clarissa asked the group, so stunned she stopped thrusting into Chastity's hands, "She's changing again."

"Shit I can feel it!" Destiny panted, wiping at several strays curls pasted to her forehead from sweat, "Look at her lips!"

Though they shouldn't have been able to get any bigger, Chastity's lips did anyway. The already overinflated cock cushion puffed up until they overtook the entirety of the lower half of her face; her nose and chin were both hidden behind the swollen mounds, and more of Destiny's cock was swallowed up as they pushed upward as well. Drool immediately poured from the corners of them, the Succubus now really unable to close her mouth completely, her face contorted into a copy of a sex doll's. She looked like she could suck a bowling ball through a straw!

"Fuck my cum did that again?" Emily finally opened her eyes to watch the Succubus's expansion, "Is it just me?"

"I don't think so," Clarissa answered, analyzing the situation, "you've just been the first to cum in her in both times it's happened, so it might be that it needs to happen to different parts of her or something. Or maybe her body has to like, 'refresh' or something before she can grow again."

She thought for a second.

"But I don't really know."

"Fuck, well whatever it is, I want to cover her while its happening!"

Grunting, Emily began pulling out of Chastity's thickening form, careful not to squish her own balls when she did. The more she yanked her member from the Demoness's cunt, the more her own semen gushed out onto her, her cock still bucking like an untamed horse as it unloaded inside of her. Standing up to move the process along, her shaft bent slightly before popping from Chastity's pussy and immediately bouncing into the air and sending a long stream of semen flying wildly. Putting both hands on it, she aimed it back down and proceeded to repaint the slut's torso, blasting her stomach initially before aiming at her growing tits, splashes of seed splattering around their vicinity.

"Hey watch where you're aiming that thing!" Destiny laughed, covering her face as cum exploded onto her, "You're gonna put an eye out!"

"Sorry, it's kinda hard to control!"

Glans hovering right above Chastity's beach ball-comparable stomach, Emily continued to douse her in her creamy essence; if anything this orgasm seemed to go on for much longer than her first, her cum-tanks feeling not even remotely empty. Chastity's breasts had grown quite a bit larger than her abdomen by this point, still reaching higher towards the ceiling, the rest of her body following suit. Her thighs thickened up a bit more in order to balance out her widening hips and fattening ass, and she even looked a bit taller as well. Nipples not immune from this remodeling, they were now as big as big cocks, and Clarissa found herself wondering how good they'd feel if she fucked herself with them!

This is how things went on for the next couple of minutes. Chastity slowly expanding until she stopped looking like anything resembling a person. Emily cumming all over her and the other futa incidentally, the stray beams of semen and launching droplets hitting everyone else as Chastity was layered over and over again; the others didn't mind, as it were, the warm, tacky substance adding to their own ecstasy. Clarissa moaned as she stroked herself with the Succubus's hands, her cock splattered with Emily's cum, lubing it. Jolene could feel herself growing more and more eager for her turn with Chastity's absolutely wrecked hole, her monster throbbing needily, pissing precum onto the Succubus and adding to the mess engulfing her.

And then there was Destiny.

Though she enjoyed watching her friend utterly drench the Succubus in dense seed, and was even happy to have her own member get blasted by it - the dark skin of her shaft speckled white like a dalmatian's coat - she was still frustrated. Here Chastity was changing again, while she hadn't had hers at all yet! She was practically glaring as the slut got curvier and curvier, her tits maintaining their ridiculous, unnatural firmness as they tented higher and got fat enough that they covered her shoulders; and her ass was the same, obtaining a mass that even the most plastic-surgery addicted models couldn't hope to achieve. Just seeing Chastity transform again made her angry, and she could start to feel something build up inside of her.

Her previous annoyance melted away as excitement quickly replaced it. Was it finally happening!? Destiny wasn't sure what it was supposed to feel like, but the other futanari mentioned that they felt strange before their growth occurred, that it felt like something was moving through their bodies - and that's what she was experiencing now! She focused on herself, searching for any tingles or odd sensations, looking for anything that might tell her what was going on... Nothing! It was just weird. Weird like she was supposed to be changing but something was holding it back. The dark-skinned futa was about to ask Clarissa what to expect, when she was struck by a different force.

Destiny huffed through her nostrils as she suddenly started to feel weak - and not just from the exertion she put herself through just to get a fraction of her cock into Chastity's throat. Her vision began to fog over, the ludicrously voluptuous figure in front of her growing hazier, everything else happening to the Succubus following suit - Clarissa humping her hands, Jolene's goliath member hovering over them, and Emily's slowing-down orgasm all vanished from her view. She realized her arms had dropped to her sides and that she was slouching, barely recognizing that she was rapidly losing strength, that soon she wouldn't be able to keep herself standing anymore. Opening her mouth, she attempted to utter a call for help, but nothing came out but a weak moan. What was going on? Was this what death was like? Did all the excitement of the night get to her heart?

Her mind went blank as her sight did, everything going dark.

12