A Succubus's Tale Pt. 05

Story Info
Some times goes by.
921 words
2.21
5.5k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a week since Angelica had given William's father and brothers a warm welcome home. With the help of her succubi brews, Angelica had given birth to all but two of the brother's children, both births being of quintuplets. And because William's father, Arthur, had moved her into his room, every morning he fucked her and filled her with his massive loads, getting her pregnant more times then agreed upon. By now, Angelica had given Arthur 12 children.

Apparently, the men were going to have the children sent off to the city to be raised as members of the army - not that she cared. Meanwhile, William, just as his father predicted, hadn't done anything about the situation, and his family continued to use her like a cum doll all around the house. God forbid she tried to use the bath, they would gangbang her - not that that was a bad thing.

It was a good thing these men used alchemical minotaur blood, otherwise they would not have been able to sate Angelica's succubus needs.

Angelica regularly serviced their cocks after meals, they were always finding new and creative positions. All the while, William was submitted to watching, and was even put in charge of naming the children.

William's eldest brother currently had her on her knees impaling her womb on his cock. Her head was also being forcefully held by another brother, who was fucking her face without abandon. Angelica felt on top of the world as both of the cocks inside her climaxed at the same time, empowering her and bringing her to climax. The cock in her pussy erupted, filling her womb with thick cum as he finally got to impregnate her. Moaning around the cock in her mouth, she felt her abdomen expand as both her stomach and womb were getting pumped full of seed. Extracting themselves from her, the two admired their handy work, her pussy dribbling cum.

Gods how she loved this family.

Her massive breasts had already expanded from the recent string of breedings. They went from G-cups to H-Cups. She found herself without any of the needed alchemical ingredients to make a salve with the ability to shrink them down to G's again.

She lied there in bliss for a moment, her locks of crimson hair falling down one side of her body and red painted lips with thin traces of the delicious aftermath of the recent face fucking. Angelica soon walked to William's room and pulled out her brews, using some of the minotaur blood she borrowed from Arthur to make an enhanced version of the succubi brew and drank its contents. An hour later, she birthed two baby boys.

After a couple hours of rest, Angelica cornered the brother that had yet to impregnate her, though when she strode into his room she was surprised to see a dozen other men all sat around a table playing a game of dice. The moment they saw her, the room fell dead silent. One of the men mouthing 'holy fuck' as their eyes scanned her slim and exaggerated hourglass figure.

Smiling, she came over to the side of the table beside the brother and looked around to the other men.

"Don't mind me boys, I'm only here for your friend," she cooed, teasing them. They instantly looked to the brother, who leaned back with a smug grin before looking up at her then back down to them.

"You lot can join in, but I get her cunt first," he said before grabbing her hips and forcing her to straddle him. She laughed at his confidence as he pulled down his pants and fished out his massive cock. Deciding to tease him, she angled his cock at her slit and began rub her his cock up and down her slit before starting to sink down on it with torturous slowness.

The brother was having none of it, and while holding her hips, he suddenly stood up causing his cock to bottom out inside her, causing her to moan lewdly. He soon laid her back down on the table they had been playing on and started jackhammering her cunt. She looked up at the other men, her mouth falling open, teasing them with the visual of her wet, hot mouth. Taking the hint, they quickly pulled down their pants and fished out their cocks, none of them quite as impressive as this family's, but they would do. Two of them leaned over the table to suck on her tits as another tipped her head back and kneeled over her to force himself down her throat. Before long, she had him cumming down her throat, he was readily replaced by another.

She soon felt the brother's cock begin to swell inside her poor cunt, and with one last thrust, she felt him pump his cum into her womb, making her quiver and moan loudly around the cock in her throat. The moment he pulled out, another one of the men filled his place, pounding her pussy for all he was worth. Another slid behind her, and quickly filled her voluptuous ass with his cock.

The fuck session went on like this for over an hour, in which time they each had a turn with her holes, some getting turns with all three. And by the end, rather than leave, the men hoisted Angelica up and carried her out of the cottage towards the barracks, where the other men in the army men were.