A Succubus's Tale Pt. 04

Story Info
The family returns.
1.4k words
2.44
6.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica's body quivered as the two orcs inside of her came, her body being held in a full nelson by the one inside of her ass, while the one buried in her pussy squeezed her tits, causing the occasional spurt of breast milk to escape her breasts.

Angelica's holes milked their dicks for every drop of cum the orcs had as they emptied their loads inside of her.

This month, being their breeding bitch had been a delightful task. The orcs had so much vigor each day that she always went to bed besides her pet cuck, William, blissfully satisfied. She had so far given birth to over a hundred and thirty of their children. Their chief, Urlog, was quite pleased with their deal and regularly teased he would take her back with them to become the great mother of the orc race.

It was a wonderous idea, but she had already made other plans, and couldn't settle with one race just yet.

As the orcs pulled out of her holes, she smiled, the one in front of her presenting his cock to be cleaned, which she did happily, opening her mouth to suck his cock clean.

Afterwards, she got up from the orc beneath her and rested on the couch next to her, William had left some food on the coffee table for her and the orcs.

The two orcs who had just been inside their breeding whore picked up their gear and headed out for a patrol. Taking advantage of the opening, William came over to kneel beside Angelica to rest a hand on her chin, worried for her well being, she was just a "human" after all. Except, she wasn't, the orcs had been having their way with her for the past couple hours, but as a succubus, that was hardly a issue.

Smiling down at him, she pet his hair, and pulled him up to her, her hand taking his and guiding it to one of her enormous breasts. Without encouragement, he quickly latched onto it and suckled it.

She smiled, admiring her titty baby who played with her breasts. It was all the Orcs let him do, though she occasionally let him stroke her pussy or kiss her, usually while full of orc cum.

One of the orcs whose patrol shift was over, came in and dropped his pants before dropping his ass onto the couch beside her. And without so much of a word, he grabbed the back of her head and guided her face down towards his crotch. Without hesitation, William let Angelica's tit leave his mouth, and watched as she leaned over and took the Orc's massive dick into her mouth, sucking it like a lollipop. Another one of the orcs came over and hoisted her leg above her head, her pussy inches from William's face as the other Orc speared her pussy with his huge cock. She trembled and moaned as an orgasm hit her full force.

William had come to learn when and how she came. She often came when one of the orcs impregnated her. He watched her everyday get taken by the Orcs like their cum dump, and listened to her moan and scream while they fucked her until she was pregnant and bloated with their seed.

Pushing himself up, William went to make sure the orclings where tended to while their parents were fucking in the other room. William prayed for the day his family got home and saved them, so that him and Angelica could be together fully and put this nightmare behind them.

Angelica on the other hand, was enjoying the ride, in all meanings of the phrase. But she knew this was the last day of the orcs "visit". She was saddened, yet excited. William's family would be returning soon, and she would bear more children to the human men.

The next day, she woke up to the chief making good use of her throat before he and his men left with their bounty.

Angelica and William spent the rest of the day putting the cottage back together in preparation of his families return. She didn't even dress around him anymore, he had seen her naked and getting pumped full of cum so many times this month there was really no point.

By the time they went to bed, they were both exhausted. Who knew orcs could make such a mess. Angelica and William laid down in their bed and wrapped their arms around each other in a quiet, almost romantic embrace...

--

Blinking his eyes open, William paused as he looked around. He tried to move but found that he was tied to a chair in his fathers room. A couple feet from the his father's bed, were his father and brothers clad in slightly rough war armor, but to his fright standing in the middle of them all was Angelica, completely bare.

"Well, the boy is finally up," William's father announced, as he reached out to cup one of Angelicas large G-cup tits, playing with the nipple in his hand. One of William's brothers circled around Angelica, cupping her breasts or squeezing her big ass, another running his hands down her long legs.

His father looked to William, explaining their current predicament, "Well ya see, Angelica and I had agreed on a payment for her staying here and it's about time she paid up!" he boasted as he pulled his pants down and let them fall around his ankles. William's eyes opened wide in horror at the sight of his fathers massive 19 inch cock and inhumanly large testicles. His brothers followed their father's lead, showing their baby brother that they too had freakishly large cocks...they had used the minotaur blood brews!

William looked to Angelica, who was seated, kneeling in front of his father, a big smile on her face. Arthur stepped in front of her face, blocking Williams sight of her, he was now only able to see her from her tits down between his fathers legs. All too soon, he heard his father groaning as she gagged on his length.

Arthur rested his hands behind his head, and William watched Angelica wrap her arms around his fathers waist before she began to deep throat his fathers cock for several long minutes.

"Oh yeah, that's a good cum slut," his father groaned and stepped back. William could see her again, saliva stretched from her puffy red lips to his father's cock. She had a devious and lustful smile on her face gazing around at the men.

"Ready to claim your prize?" she cooed, looking up at Arthur.

His father laughed and pulled her up by her hair. "You're damn right, you fucking slut!" he roared before tossing her down onto the bed. Angling his cock at her pussy before impaling her on it, making her scream in complete and utter pleasure. Her legs came up to wrap around him as he began railing her pussy, shouting for him to fuck her, for him to breed her like his whore.

When he sucked her tits, she begged Arthur to suck her tits while he filled her pussy with his baby-making seed. Rolling over on the bed, William's father made it so he could watch them from the side. Her stomach distending by his fathers cock as she bounced on his dick.

Suddenly, Arthur grabbed her ass and bottomed his cock inside Angelica's fertile womb. William instantly recognized the sight of her cumming as his father busted a nut inside her pussy while she cried out in pleasure, her stomach beginning to round from his massive climax.

"Urgh its so good to finally fill this greedy cunt of yours, not that I minded all those times I had you swallow my cum behind Will's back!"

Smiling down at Arthur, Angelica wagged her eyebrows, "No reason I can't do both."

Arthur laughed, "Well boys, show our cum dump how much you've missed her!"

For the rest of the night, William was subjected to his brothers having their way with his love, Angelica. Each got a turn with her one on one. Clearly, all of them having wanted to fill her up with their virile cum, wanting to see her abdomen swelled with child. Afterwards, they all took her together on the floor at Will's feet. His father in her cunt, one of his brothers in her ass, two of them alternating inside Angelica's mouth, and the last one slipping his cock through her saliva-lubricated tits.

By the morning, Angelica looked like she was about to give birth, they had fucked her so much. Her body was absolutely covered in their cum, the inside of her body in the same condition.

When she had one of William's brothers bring her a bottle from a bag in Will's room, she had, within an hour, given birth to his father's new quintuplets.

William very quickly realized that this nightmare had only just begun.