A Succubus's Unforgettable Luncheon

Story Info
Outrageously dressed student gets seduced and drained.
3.8k words
4.65
12k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sapphire didn't need to feed often, but when the hunger finally became insatiable, she was ravenous; taking people's stamina and energy in a violent, careless stupor that she hardly remembered the details of after the fact...

...Which was why she decided to prey on a fortunate human or two a few days before she reached that point. It was sunset at the small college, and there were lots of people wandering around, wholly ignorant of her presence as she sat naked and invisible on a warm, gently sloped rooftop.

A shame you couldn't sunbathe while invisible; the light just went right through you.

She stood up and unfurled her wings, Stretching was one of those things she needed almost as badly as sex. How did those humans stay seated for an hour or more at a time? After giving her wings, arms, and tail a good outward stretch, she did a few squats to make sure her legs didn't fall asleep, her chest bobbing happily as she bounced up and down.

When the stretching was done, Sapphire peered at the sparse selection of humans below, and decided that the campus was empty enough for her liking, while still having options of people to target. As she sat at the very edge of the rooftop, naked legs dangling invisibly over the edge and enjoying the crisp air, she peered downward at the grassy field flanked by several brick buildings. Both the physical forms and the inner arousal of everyone below were crystal clear. Most people didn't have that high of a baseline arousal. They carried on with that inner fire only sparking up every now and then...

College students and professors were oddly horny. Perhaps it was being around lots of attractive people that did the trick; twenty-somethings were good looking. And maybe when you were a college student and had nothing better to do than attend classes, study, and relax, you developed urges for something more exciting...

And sometimes even among college students, some people buzzed with constant horniness. Those humans were easy to seduce. Magic wasn't even necessary most of the time. A lot of men will just slide their dick between your tits if you ask them nicely enough, a day's worth of unspent energy flowing out into you as you suck it up...

Sapphire stopped fantasizing and started picking her first target. Ideally, someone with a high baseline horniness who was attractive, clean, and healthy was the perfect target. But sometimes she felt like going after people who didn't fit the attractive description just to spice it up.

Someone coming over from the tennis court caught her eye, but when she saw all the sweat on him, she grumbled in disappointment and kept looking.

Then, another good target caught her eye. A skinny young man with terrible taste in glasses walked out of the building opposite of her with a single overstuffed green folder tucked under his arm. It looked to be on the verge of falling out of his grip, but he kept adjusting it so that it didn't. His baseline horniness was low, but his fashion sense befuddled her. Really? Jean shorts--commonly given the sickening name "Jorts"--and an orange sweater?

This was a man that nobody was going to be banging any time soon. A shame, given how good he looked aside from that. Those were nice shoulders and breedable hips--not that she planned on breeding anyone tonight. Reproducing wasn't on her to-do list. Feeding was.

He had a unique charm to him. Sapphire decided right then and there that he would be her first target--assuming she could corner him somewhere alone.

She watched as he walked away, to the right, and towards the theater building... That one was always empty at this time of day.

Still invisible, she hopped off the roof and gently glided down, landing silently on the sidewalk. As she approached the theater building, she started changing her appearance; she felt like being tall today, so she added a few inches to her height, putting her above the average height of most men. Next, the wings had to go, as did the tail and horns, so she let them fade into nothingness. If she turned visible, she could now pass as a human; albeit an unusually tall one, and one who probably had five minutes before those annoying police arrived and tried to arrest her for public nudity. The last time they got involved, she had to chase six people down and erase their memories; not pleasant. At least it was a good feeding day for her.

Sapphire focused on the task at hand. She was almost at the theater building, and that lovely student in the hideous outfit was almost inside. She approached with silent grace, and as he pushed the door open, she slipped in behind him, taking the chance to gently, gently slide a single invisible finger against the back of his neck, exhaling as she worked her magic on him. A blue heart-shaped mark visible only to Sapphire appeared on the back of his neck.

Now she didn't have to be afraid of losing track of him; she would always know where he was, at least until a few hours passed and the mark went away on its own.

As he approached the men's bathroom, she decided to enter the adjacent women's bathroom; checking carefully to make sure nobody was watching, of course. She pushed the door open, seeing if anyone was inside. Nobody was in the stalls, and no guys were hiding in the bathroom, spying on their fellow female students like someone was the last time she visited this bathroom. What a moron that guy was; hopefully the hypnotic suggestions she gave him put an end to that spying behavior, and hopefully he still had the pegging fetish she also planted in his mind.

She entered the stall in the back and closed the door, then focused on her appearance. Short blonde hair seemed good, so she transformed that. Brown eyes seemed trendy. And a bit of an increase to her already large chest sounded fun.

She turned visible, then thought about what clothing to add. Today felt like a business attire day, so she went with a black suit and red tie, and as she concentrated, mist coalesced around her body, forming threads, then fabric, and then finally, a set of clothes that surrounded her, including black underwear, black shoes, and everything else.

She stepped out of the stall and looked at herself in the mirror, then straightened her tie and adopted a neutral, serious expression on her face, getting into the business mindset. Then she got an idea. No, not business, but a government mindset. If anyone asked what she was doing, she would simply say it was classified. Nobody argued with you if you were in a suit and tie and spoke confidently.

That hideously dressed student was still in the bathroom, so she waited outside. It didn't take long for him to emerge.

"Sir," Sapphire said. "You'll have to come with me."

He stepped back.

"Um, uh, miss, there has to be some mistake..."

"Follow me."

"Am I in trouble?"

"It depends on what happens over the next few minutes. Now follow."

His arousal was starting to climb. Without a doubt, it was due to her rather prevalent chest. She made sure to step in a way that made it shake a little harder.

Nobody interrupted them as she led him to a door leading to an unused music room. It was a medium sized room with gray carpeted floors, and it was disused for its terrible acoustics and slightly low ceiling. Nowadays, it was used solely for two things; storage of random crap nobody planned on using anytime soon, and Sapphire's fun times.

"So, uh, what's all this about?"

She didn't answer. It gave her power over him, denying a response. As she opened the door and waved him inside, she saw him almost shivering... and his arousal was going up. Going into a room alone with a big breasted lady tended to do that to people.

She shut the door and locked it. She'd cast a silence spell soon to make sure no sound escaped the room, but for now it wasn't necessary.

"I can tell you what all this is about," Sapphire said. "But first I'll have to search you."

"Oh... okay." he feebly said.

"Turn around, boy."

He obeyed, and she pressed her body against him; her breasts squeezed against his shoulders, making him shiver, and her thighs did the same.

She started groping the sleeves of his hideous sweater, then she moved to his neck and chest, pressing her hands against them.

"Am I being arrested or something?"

"Likely not so far," she said as she ran her hands over his sweater and across where his nipples were.

"What are you looking for?"

"Drugs. Weapons. Anything that would be rather irresponsible to carry around campus."

"Come on, please, I didn't do any--"

"Silence," she said, subtly casting the spell on the room, dulling all sources of outside noise. The shift in ambient sound was barely, just barely noticeable to a trained observer paying attention, but this nervous, aroused, godawfully dressed wreck in front of her probably wasn't going to notice.

"Hey, did it just get really quiet?" he asked.

She guessed that he was probably some kind of music student or something. His noticing didn't matter, but she was impressed by his astuteness.

"Yes. It got quiet because we stopped talking. Now let me search your hideous jorts. Seriously. Who dresses like this? An orange sweater and a pair of jorts? Really?"

She couldn't help but say all that out loud.

"My uh, my other clothes were in the laundry."

"What's this?" she said, tugging at his underwear. It was bright red; almost fluorescent.

"Hey!" he shouted, struggling a bit. Nothing to worry about. They were alone and nobody could hear them.

"Do not resist. Things will get much harder for you if you do."

She ran her fingers over his erection, and then stuck her hands into his pockets, groping around his hips.

"It's not every day you get groped by a confident government lady. Aren't you college guys supposed to be rather horny?"

"What?" he said.

"Simply an observation. And personal experience," she said as she stuck her hands up the legs of his jorts.

Sapphire pondered how to proceed. Rip her clothes off, reveal her demonic wings, and ravish him right away? Nah. Seducing him seemed more fun.

"You know... Nobody can hear us. What's your name?" she asked.

"Um... Tyler?"

"Tyler. I'm groping you, and you--"

"--Uh-huh. I know."

He was getting used to it; how else could he make comments like this? Good. It paved the way for her seduction.

"So listen... What if you and I had a little fun together, and then I'll just silently leave your name off the list of suspects, okay? I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong, but of course, mistakes happen in these procedures..."

"Um..."

She pressed her body harder against him, hugging him tightly from behind, seductively running her fingers over his growing erection.

"This is college, after all. A good time to unwind and enjoy yourself. And I've been so, so looking forward to a break from all this hard work..."

"Are you sure? What if we get caught?"

"We will not get caught. I know for a fact that nobody uses this room. Nobody ventures in here. And I locked the door, and the only key is held by a janitor who always skips over this room."

"I still don't..."

"Don't you want all this hassle over with? Don't you want it to just melt away, replaced by lovely, lovely pleasure?"

"Um..."

"Imagine that hard erection of yours inside me... As I bounce up and down, up and down, up and down, sliding in and out, in and out, in and out..."

His arousal was climbing. Good.

She continued talking. "Just you and me. A lovely moment together. I'm just smitten by you. And I know you're excited. So why not do it? And once we're done, I'll move on with my investigation. We might not see each other ever again. This is your only chance. Your only chance."

"Fine... I'll give in," he said. "Just promise me things will go smoothly after this..."

"They'll be so, so smooth..."

Sapphire wondered which of those godawful articles of clothing to get rid of first. Shoes had to be first to get him comfortable; thankfully, he was already taking them off himself, revealing his clean white socks.

Then there were the jorts. Those had to be gone as soon as possible. She brought her hands down to his waist and started unbuttoning them, then unzipping them. It didn't take much force to pull them down while keeping his underwear on.

Now that he was devoid of jorts, she had to contend with that hideous almost glowing red underwear. The erection inside it was undoubtedly excited about everything except for the vibrant prison it was trapped in.

"Tyler, darling... Your fashion sense is truly atrocious. Pick better clothes."

"Whatever... What's your name again?"

"Just call me Lady Sapphire."

"Miss Sapphire--"

"--Lady." she said sternly.

"Lady Sapphire... can I keep the sweater on? It's cold in here."

It was not at all cold to Sapphire, but maybe that was just her succubus resilience at work.

"Sure."

She slowly pulled off his underwear, freeing that tasty-looking erection. He stepped out of it, she tossed it aside, and then she looked at him again.

It really was just the jorts ruining the outfit! He looked great in just a sweater and a pair of socks.

"Next time, how about you wear proper long pants with this sweater instead of just some hideous jorts? I think I know the problem; your outfit looks too top-heavy. Like me, but in a bad way."

She subtly increased her breast size when he was busy looking down at his discarded jorts, making them strain against her suit.

"Now as for me..." Sapphire said, "Just because you're still wearing something doesn't mean I have to. I want to make you ravenous. I want you to see all of me..."

She started stripping, and he watched silently as she undressed. Although she could have just dematerialized her magically created clothing, she didn't want to freak him out. Yet.

The suit jacket went, as did her shoes and socks. Next, she unbuttoned her shirt, and then in one quick motion, slid it off her arms and tossed it aside. Tyler was captivated by the huge breasts inside, barely contained by a large, black bra.

He kept staring at her chest as she pulled her pants to the ground. Good. Her panties went too, revealing her wet warmth, yet his gaze remained firmly locked on her boobs.

"You're just captivated by these, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh..."

"Stare all you like," she said as she unclasped her bra and let it fall to the ground. Her breasts finally hung free, and his arousal spiked.

"On the ground," Sapphire commanded.

"Yes, Lady Sapphire..."

He got on the carpet, laying on his back. His erection eagerly poked upwards, waiting for her to mount it.

She crouched down in between his legs, her breasts hanging closer to his face.

"How about a little..."

She got on her knees, shifting them forward, and then she brought her breasts to his head, squeezing his face in between them. Tyler moaned in pleasure as arousal burned inside him. Lovely.

His face, buried in between her breasts, had trouble breathing, but Tyler didn't seem to mind. She made sure to smother him just enough to where he was aroused, but not so much that he couldn't breathe at all.

"Mmm..." he moaned into her chest.

"You really are helpless when it comes to boobs, aren't you?"

"Mhm..."

"Then let me pleasure you like this."

She reached one hand back towards his erection and gently ran a finger across the tip. It stiffened harder in response to her touch, and she gently grasped it in her hand. It was time to taste just a little of what he had to offer.

She pumped her hand up and down, just once, forming the connection between him and her. She did it again, making his energy susceptible to being taken. Then she did it a third time, finally sucking out an imperceptibly small amount, just for a taste.

The energy coursed into her fingers and up her arm, and it was delicious. She shivered with lustful hunger.

More. Sapphire needed more. She kept pumping her hand up and down, grasping more tightly, sucking more tiny amounts of energy from him as she went. Delicious, delicious, delicious...

He was already on the brink of orgasm. That was a chance to take a bigger sip of his vitality. She stroked, stroked, and stroked...

Sapphire: "Already about to come? My breasts really are having an impact on you..."

Then he came. If he wasn't blinded by her huge breasts, he would have noticed a blue glow around his cock, some of it draining straight into her hand, and some of it shooting upwards in a jet of cum before landing back down and soaking inside her fingers... But he didn't notice any of that, and he didn't seem to notice his energy being drained. She gulped it up, and it was so, so good...

His orgasm ended, and the glow vanished.

She took her breasts off his face, letting him take in deep breaths.

"How was it?" Sapphire asked.

"So good... I could barely think... Whew, I'm a little tired after all that."

"Only a little? Then let's keep going," Sapphire said as she brought her hips towards his erection.

"But I just came... I'm already done!"

"No you aren't. Watch me work my magic."

She planted her knees next to his hips and hovered her pussy just above him. She grabbed his semen-coated erection and stuck it inside her, reforming that connection between her body and his that allowed her to drain the energy from him.

It didn't take long for her magical succubus pussy to rejuvenate his erection, making it feel as if he hadn't come.

"I feel..."

"Aroused again? Just a little trick of mine."

She started bouncing up and down, enjoying the sensations as she slowly started draining him again, but more powerfully this time. Her pussy squeezed his erection tightly, milking the vitality out of him.

"Ah... Keep going, Lady Sapphire..."

"Mmm, so delicious..."

"Haha, yeah... delicious pleasure..."

"Your life force is just so tasty."

She decided it was time to give him a little scare. She materialized her wings, horns, and tail again, and they appeared in a flash of light. Tyler stiffened in shock as she kept riding him, sucking, sucking, and sucking...

"Men don't often get the chance to fall prey to a succubus. I'm gonna eat you up," she said with a giggle and a smile.

"Please don't hurt me..."

It didn't seem to occur to him to try and escape. And her transformation only made him more aroused. Good.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you; I'll just make you pass out, then you'll be awake again in a bit, okay? And when you wake up, I want you to do something for me..."

"Wha.. What?" he said as she kept sucking up his energy, and the glow was back, this time around his groin as his energy was pulled into her pussy.

Sapphire decided it was time to go all in. She started taking huge gulps of his energy, and her whole body started glowing as she processed his delicious vitality...

Tyler started to look woozy and dizzy. Now to make him a little more mindless.

"What I want you to do... is dress better," she said as her eyes glowed with hypnotic magic. He stared into her eyes as she fucked him, her breasts bouncing back and forth...

"Yes, Lady Sapphire... I will..." The words came out of his mouth as his eyes glazed over.

"And make sure to maintain a good fashion sense. Read men's fashion magazines so you know what looks good and what doesn't."

"Yes, Lady Sapphire, I will..."

"And finally, after you come inside me and pass out, I want you to forget the whole experience you had with me. You will believe you're just feeling sick, and that you stumbled into this storage room and passed out..."

"Yes, Lady Sapphire, I will..."

He was almost at orgasm, and Sapphire turned off her hypnotic charm. Her eyes returned to normal.

"Ugh... Did you just... hypno..."

It looked hard for him to form words right now. She kept gulping his energy down as she kept slamming her hips against his, milking him with her tight pussy...

12