A Succubus's Unforgettable Luncheon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally came, and a flood of energy entered her, and she came herself. Her pussy clenched over and over around his twitching erection, which poured his delicious life force and semen into her, energizing her and making the glow even brighter.

Tyler's orgasm went on and on; She kept fucking him, having her fill of his vitality, and delighting in the rhythmic pulses of pleasure emanating from her pussy and making her feel so, so wonderful.

His orgasm started to die down, and with it, the energy drain started to subside as well. She took a last few sips, and then the glow faded, along with his orgasm. Her own pussy started to calm down...

When everything was finally still, she looked down at the sleeping Tyler.

"Oh, you look so cute asleep," she said. "Just sleep for me..."

She climbed off him and started cleaning up the area, feeling rejuvenated and satiated. Tyler started weakly snoring as she magically disposed of her old clothes and all of the various juices covering him.

It pained her to put the jorts back on him, but it had to be done. Soon, he was fully clothed and cleaned up, so she left him in the storage room to regain his strength.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

A week later, the hunger arose again, and Sapphire was back on the rooftop. She saw someone gorgeous down below. It was Tyler, wearing his sweater... and a pair of real jeans this time! They matched his sweater perfectly, and his outfit had none of the hideous top-heavy look it had before. Longer pants really did make all the difference.

Maybe today was a good time to reward him for his obedience... and maybe it would be a subtle enough feeding this time that she could permit him to remember it. Perhaps she would pose as another student this time, and be impressed by his looks and ask him if they could go on a one-night thing...

~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading! Your support means a lot to me; you might like my other stories!

12