All Comments on 'A Sucker for a Stud & His Woman'

by Cute Little Thing

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
not a "cookie cutter" story!

definitely off the beaten track...I enjoyed this, but be careful about spelling (strait=straight for example)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wow - not for the faint of heart

This story is both threatening and erotic. A seriously dirty, intelligent, porn fest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
little cock

fantastic - the story really helped me relate to my own feelings. With a small cock I love eating creampies. My cock has always failed to please the ladies but my tongue certainly satisfies them. I often fantasise about being fucked in the arse while eating a great fresh creampie. More of the same please Cute Little Thing. Your work is right on the button.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love the situation

When your fantasy is hit, then the story is the greatest. I love the situation and love being small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Eat This!

Your attitude is perfect. You certainly do make the most of being a small dicked guy!

I've had many married girl friends because I found out early that married women who fuck on the side are hornier, lonlier and far more grateful for a pervert stud.

I've had many experiences making hubby suck my dick while his cute sexy wife watched in great amusement. For her it really was seeing, hearing and smelling the domination of her husband by her stud. After a while of cuckolding hubby, she would always want more and seeing him suck my dick was what she wanted.

You captured the sentiment of the female well and you also described your own lust for humiliation... which makes a cuckold relationship work. Cute girl, sadistic lover and submissive husband...perfect!

malapulga@yahoo.com

kr1st3ngkr1st3ngover 14 years ago
incredible as usual

The ending of this story made me sad; Jeremy really seemed to be in love with Alex... :( I wish he didn't leave him so readily. Although I guess it makes it more poignant that way. (oh, and nice sex scenes.)

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 14 years ago
Good, and original, but -

whole/hole, Alex at one point was Jack, etc. Proofread! Or ask someone to edit. DonaldElliott11

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Where is the next part?

Great, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jack?

Who is Jack?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Panty fuck

I'd have the panties on, and he could slide them down off my asshole an stick his cock up me. I'd come in the panties as he cam up my ass. That's true panty fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Different scenario, similar sex,different outcome. Our starting catcher got drunk at a party and needed a ride home for him and his girl. As the TA assigned to the team I thought it wise to drive them. He fondled his girl on the way to her place but she still needed help getting him upstairs to his room. Once there he was all over her clumsily undressing her then himself - she was beautiful with small tits. But him! Defined pecs, 8 pack abs, long thick cock bouncing off huge strong thighs. They went after each other, rolling over the bed before he pinned her and burst into her sopping pussy. They looked so hot and I took off my clothes. He stopped thrusting into her as he looked at me wanking by the bed. "Bring your skinny self over here and feed her that tiny cock." She licked a couple of times but clearly only wanted him. He laughed at my rejection and told me to massage his back while he fucked her. Rubbing those muscles, led me to squeezing his masculine glutes, then holding on while he filled her with his cum. When he pulled out and rolled onto his back he gave me my second order, "Clean me off, faggot." My feelings were hurt but I took that still-hard cock into my mouth and nursed it 'til even after he fell asleep. His girl looked on surprised but said nothing. 12 years later, they're married, and I'm still his dependable third wheel, cock/cunt cleaner.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy4817812 months ago

Loved the story. Sorry to see you're no longer writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous