All Comments on 'A Suddenly Single Doc Ch. 01'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Jeez, talk about a fantasy world. What happens when you wake up and realise it was only a dream?

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Ouch! Burning hot story that is really nicely written and well paced! Cannot wait for more of this story! Thank you for sharing your wonderful story!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Oh I think I'm going to like this one! Mom told me to go to med school but No I wanted to be an Engineer and build things!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doesn't the UCMJ forbid relationships between commissioned officers and enlisted?

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

The UCMJ does frown on it, but if the parties are not in the same chain of command it’s generally ignored. Steve is Air Force. Diana & Julie are Army. Claire is an Air Force officer’s wife in Steve’s chain of command. Of the three women, she would pose the greatest risk.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I loved it! Can't wait until the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!

goinghighgoinghighover 2 years ago

Great story. Thank you

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051over 2 years ago

We Love this and it has got to be one of the most interesting I have read since I have been on here. But she keeps asking me if I fucked all the women when I was on base. LOL thanks. Keep us up to date on your new posting please.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story, so chapter 2 please. AAAA++++

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

Absolutely no emotion, no love just two perfect people with no apparent flaws ( other than them being sociopaths) with non conflicts and everyone living happily ever after. Boring. His wife leaves him and he just shrugs. Apparently the wife of the big dicked doctor with a 5 star lover rating had no back story worthy of explaining why she left.... meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey anonymous

No UCMJ ISSUES. He is USAF OFFICER. She is ARMY. THEY DONT WORK TOGETHER.

and…. This is fantasy erotic fiction, don’t sweat it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very nice keep it up

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, hope you plan on continuing it. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I get that he's in the Air Force, and she's in the Army, but he's still a captain, while she is only a sergeant. How is that not improper fraternization? I found a 17-page Army policy document online that was too tedious to read, but it looked like officers can't boink enlisted, even if they are in different service branches.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous,

First, this is fiction. Second, it happens all the time. Court martial me.

BigBill8inchBigBill8inchover 2 years ago
Keep it going...

Please continue to write this. 5*****+

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Trying to be patient, waiting on the next chapter. Hope it arrives soon

Toro1Toro1over 2 years ago

Loved the story and setting in the military base. Looking forward to the coming follow ups.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay. I’m finishing up my Solstice story. I’ll be back to this one fairly soon.

Burcham8Burcham8over 2 years ago

Loved it…more, please, please, PLEASE…!!!

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 2 years ago

I'm giving you five stars, though I thought he was a little emotionless about the wife leaving. And no mention of divorce filing. Regarding the Officer / enlisted item, it happens. While they could be brought up, it will be ignored unless if affects their performance or leads to some other bad behavior.

The other item is that if this is just the second woman he has ever slept with and he has this much skill, then it is obvious the wife did not leave because of the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story, except for screwing another serviceman’s wife even if she’s in an “open” marriage.

Not only wrong, but against the UCMJ.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really liked this story and believe it is worthy of several more chapters. Please continue this story into a long series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the damn story

hsmyershsmyersabout 2 years ago

There's a trend here…finish the damn story! Also, it's Kobe beef.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed! Would really like to see a follow up to this

argeelogargeelogabout 2 years ago

Such good writing and a great story but so frustrating that 6 months have gone by since you promised to continue 😟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Needs to continue!!

Magilla5Magilla5almost 2 years ago

Your AF Base in Northern Japan with that secure "antenna farm" on it wouldn't happen to be Misawa would it? Been there for 6 months loved it. Good Story.

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Magilla5 - Misawa was the base I used in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A masterpiece of erotics and fun dialogue. Both Steve and Diana keep their conversation light and true to their respective characters. I also appreciate the absence of loose ends. Two sets of 5 starts ratings end-to-end.

BJ

AerographerAerographeralmost 2 years ago

Quick answer; I loved it! You have amazing skill as a story teller. I’ve been trying to make my way thru your stories. I want to add my request to the many others for continuation of the Single Doc story; ala “Tony”.

As a lifer Navy man, I really enjoyed the reference to Military bases and personnel I am familiar with. Very pleased to see you are still providing more of your talents for us all to read. Thanks for your efforts and please give a thought to my request.

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Don’t keep us hanging. Chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Started to give a 5*. But saw no Ch. 2. So let’s stick with a 2*.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

So hot there must be more.

Vstar67Vstar67over 1 year ago

Hey Doc, we need some more on this! I’m hooked just from the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 2 get lost along the way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is frustrating. You just wrote this and now I have to wait for the next chapter. Damn. I was really getting into it. Ok, I will calm down and watch for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

non member reader since 98. This story should be moved forward. There are so many ways it could move forward, and has a compelling hook to keep readers interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I should have added to my previous message, that having enjoyed Audiobook with my Granddaughter, brought me to explore your body of work. I keep a log of writers to enjoy after I read the days new stories, then look at the list compiled of people to. explore further As a caregiver to the elderly in my family, it helps to fill the hurry up and wait tie.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 1 year ago

This was an enjoyable, if slightly unbelievable, read. However, 19+ months without an ending is just sad. Please finish the story. Writers who abandon a story that is well received are a mystery to me, since it tends to frustrate your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first chapter, but it deserves a 2nd chapter at a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely needs Chapter 2, probably 3 and 4 as well. Five stars!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 1 year ago

A SUDDENLY SINGLE DOC CH. 01. I really enjoyed this! However, looking at the date I see you must have not wanted to continue. Too bad, with Julie on the horizon and the upcoming trifecta with Claire, it leaves a great deal unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

C'mon!!

Where's the next three Chapters??

georgemor3georgemor311 months ago

I agree, You need to keep on this story. I am sure there all all types of girls that want to experience that 5+ rating for themselves. Plus there is that one girl that he has to work for. thanks for the story

csoshcsosh7 months ago

You CANNOT leave this storyline hanging out there! We need more 🔥

Hottdreams80720Hottdreams807206 months ago

Damn you hooked me and then left me hanging. You have been doing great work. Can this story get more? Thanks for feeding my sex dreams. Mike

SparkyrexSparkyrex3 months ago

Please continue this story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

SIMILAR Stories