A Suddenly Single Doc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Claire, you're making me horny."

She smiled, "You're already horny."

"Yes, but you're making it worse."

"Jack off about two hours before she arrives. It'll help with staying power. If you don't, you may cum the minute you touch her. That wouldn't be a good thing"

"Claire, you're surprising me."

"Oh, I'm full of surprises. Make sure she cums before you do. Preferably twice. How many times can you go?"

"Two or three if I'm motivated."

Claire looked at his crotch. "It's pretty apparent you are. Picture Diana and I eating each other if you need more motivation. Hell, I'd like to see that. It's making me wet just thinking about it. Do you know about the most wanted list?"

"You mean like the FBI thing at the post office?"

"Sort of, there are three on the base. One in the officer's wives club, one in the NCO club, and one in the ladies' room on the hill."

"What is it?"

"All very hush hush. The women are making lists of who the most desirable men are on base. You've been number one ever since you arrived. Once one of the women gets you in bed, they rate you. You get stars like movie ratings. You have nothing behind your name yet. You're an unknown. If you're successful tonight, you'll have a rating on Monday. You want that to be a good one. If you rate above three stars, the rest of your stay at the base will be a busy one."

"You're kidding me about the list, aren't you?"

"Not a bit, Steve. Women are much more devious and organized than men are."

"That really surprises me."

"It's true. Any other questions?"

"No. Thanks, Claire." Clair smiled and stood. Steve stood facing her.

"One other thing. If you ever get around to trying to seduce me, just give me some wine and tell me what you want to do to me. I'll be naked and in your arms in minutes." Her expression showed him she meant it.

He reached down into the bag next to his chair, took out a bottle of wine, and handed it to her. She took the bottle and smiled. He leaned over and whispered to her, "Claire, I want to lick your pussy until you beg me to stop, then fuck you until you have trouble walking."

"Not this time, sweetie. You'd be too tired to fuck Diana. Soon, very soon. I'm going to go home now and rub myself thinking about that. Let me know how she was." Claire smiled, winked, and walked away.

Steve's pants were bulging. Fortunately, he had the shopping bags to cover it. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He was hoping to get some advice but sitting in the coffee shop with Claire was the most amazing discussion with a beautiful woman he'd ever experienced. He knew that he would have to follow-up with Claire, and very soon.

Steve went home and put everything away, then rearranged the living room as she had recommended. Halfway through making the bed, he was tempted to relieve himself, but decided to take Claire's advice and wait a while. After finishing the bed, he went through the house to check on everything. He even put the pictures of his wife into drawers and out of sight.

He took a short nap on the sofa, and at four, did what Claire had suggested. He came quickly. He cleaned up then organized the kitchen to make dinner. A little before six he brushed his teeth for probably the fifth time that day and waited.

Right at six the doorbell rang. Steve opened the door and there stood Diana. Even more beautiful than he remembered. Makeup and hair were perfect. She had that smile that melted him. Diana was wearing a white button up blouse, and tan slacks that were a bit more loose that her designer jeans had been. Her outfit still showed off every curve. She wasn't carrying a purse. Over her shoulder she carried a small tan bag like an overnight bag.

"Hello, please come in," he said smiling.

She stepped inside, handed him her bag, then put her arms around his neck and kissed him, like they had kissed the evening before. Something told him he had been anxious about knowing what to do for nothing. Still, in the back of his mind was Claire.

After breaking away from the greeting kiss, he set down her bag, then they went into the kitchen where he poured them both a glass of wine.

"Let me get started on our dinner." Already preheated, he put the potatoes in the oven. Diana started laughing. "What's so funny?"

"You really are fixing dinner?"

"Sure, that's why I invited you over."

"Oh really? That's a new approach."

He grinned at her, "You thought..."

"I thought it was a ploy to get me in your house. It wouldn't be the first time."

"My invitation was legit. I plan to make you the dinner I invited you for."

"Steak, baked potatoes and salad?"

"And a little wine."

"Sounds wonderful. May I look around while you demonstrate your culinary talents?"

"Make yourself at home."

Diana left the kitchen and walked through the downstairs, then picked up her bag and went upstairs. Steve finished putting the salad together and set the table. He went all out, even used placemats, cloth napkins and the good china. By the time she came back downstairs all that was left to do was wait on the potatoes and grill the steaks. They had about thirty minutes to kill. She walked past the table smiling and up to him holding out her empty wine glass.

"May I get a refill?" He got the bottle and refilled her glass. "Do you often keep candles burning in the bedroom?" she asked.

"Not usually."

"Is that where you're planning to serve dessert?"

Steve blushed at being discovered. "Not planning particularly, just hoping," he said, smiling.

Diana smiled back. "What were you hoping to serve?" she asked, as she came closer and kissed him.

Diana rubbed her pelvis into his. He wouldn't really say he got an immediate erection, but was convinced, to her it must have felt like a squirrel jumped into his shorts. She laughed out loud. "Oh, that's my dessert."

He laughed. "I was actually hoping you were serving dessert."

"Your dessert is already ready. I checked on it upstairs, it's warm and ready. How long until dessert?"

"Dinner will be ready in about forty-five minutes."

"If you put your hands on my ass when you kiss me it'll help keep your dessert warm."

He slid his hands down from her back to her ass and pulled her closer, kneading the softness of her butt. Diana moaned and deepened the kiss. Her hands went to his ass. She reached into his hip pocket and removed his wallet, tossing it on the kitchen counter, then resumed grabbing.

"That was in my way," she said.

"Anything else in the way?"

"Your pants, but let's leave them on until you're done cooking. I wouldn't want you to get burned."

"Good idea. You aren't cooking."

"You think I should take my pants off?"

"Diana, you can take off anything you want."

"How about if we have dinner first, then you can take my pants off?" She took his hand and walked him to the living room. When they got to the couch, she picked up both pillows and tossed them into the chair. She pointed to the center of the couch, "Sit."

'This is going well,' he thought, as he sat in the center of the couch. Diana straddled him and sat facing him. She resumed their kiss, holding his face in her hands. Steve moved his hands back to her ass. Diana pulled her shirt out of her slacks, reached behind her, and unfastened her bra, then magically took it off without unbuttoning her blouse. Being the genius he was, he took the hint and began unbuttoning her.

"Don't burn my dinner," she said smiling.

"I have a timer set to let me know when to put on the steaks. We're good," he smiled.

After finishing with the buttons, he opened her blouse. There, before him, were two of the most beautiful, perfect breasts he had ever had the pleasure of seeing. No tan lines, even though she had a nice tan. Nipples a little larger than quarters and rock hard. The breasts were tear drop in shape and would just slightly overflow a champagne glass. He leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth. Diana let out a low moan and began grinding herself on his lap. He cupped the other breast and used his free hand to pull her closer. After a few minutes he moved his mouth to the other breast and started gently pulling her blouse off her shoulder.

"Uh uh, after dinner."

He left the blouse as it was and returned his full attention to her luscious breasts. Diana held his head to her with both hands. They sat there for some time before the oven alarm went off. Diana stood and began buttoning again. Steve walked to the kitchen and put the steaks in the broiler. He looked down and there was an obvious wet spot on his pants. Diana had joined him in the kitchen but was facing the dining room. He walked up behind her, reached around and cupped both breasts. She pushed her tight ass into him and laid her head back. He kissed her neck softly.

"Keep this up and we're going skip dinner and go straight for the dessert."

"Oh no, I promised you dinner."

Diana stepped away and sat at the table.

"You seem to have gotten over some of your shyness, Doc."

"That's your fault. You've made me feel very comfortable."

"I wasn't too forward for you?"

"Not at all."

"You were so funny yesterday at the party. I thought you were afraid of me."

"I'll admit I was a nervous wreck. I was a bit of a fish out of the water."

"How long have you been married?"

"Ten years."

"Did you ever cheat on her?"

"Never."

"So, besides your wife, I'm your first conquest in ten years?"

"You're the first."

"I'm honored."

"I'm still in shock."

"Shock? Why?"

"Damn Diana, look at you. You could have just stepped off the cover of Cosmo. You're way out of my league."

"That's BS if I ever heard it."

"Diana, men drool when you walk past them. Women too."

"Where did you get that idea?"

"I saw the men at the party last night. I ran into a female friend at the grocery today. She told me you make her drool."

Diana laughed. "Anyone I know?"

"I don't think so. Her name is Claire."

"The gynecologists wife?"

"That's the one."

"Now that's a hot woman! I'd do her in a heartbeat. Maybe you can introduce us sometime."

"Claire said you make her wet just looking at you."

"Maybe we could all three have dessert sometime." Diana raised her brow at him.

"You're trying to kill me, aren't you?"

Diana laughed. "Don't think you could handle both of us?"

"I've lived a pretty sheltered life. I don't know if I can handle you." He truly meant that.

"We'll see. If you do well, we'll invite Claire to join us next time. We'll see."

He was already excited with having Diana there, but the idea of having both of them in bed was beyond any fantasy he had ever dreamed of. 'Do well tonight', he told himself. He went to the broiler and turned the steaks.

"About five minutes 'til dinner."

"Then dessert?"

"Then dessert."

"I really hope dessert is as good as I anticipate. I'm looking forward to us visiting with Claire," Diana replied.

He just grinned. He was too but wasn't going to blow tonight by thinking too much on that idea. He put the salad on the table and took the potatoes out of the oven. In a few minutes, he removed the steaks and put them on the plates with the potatoes, then put them on the dining room table. Steve refilled both wine glasses and joined her.

The steaks came out perfectly. Diana put butter on her steak rather than steak sauce. He looked a bit puzzled. She cut off a bite and offered it to him on her fork. It was delicious.

"There's a restaurant in town that serves Colby beef. Butter is what they put on it. What do you think?"

"Delicious. I've never had steak like that before."

"I'll take you sometime," she told him.

Dinner was wonderful but his mind was on the dessert. Diana could tell. She kept looking up at him grinning. After they finished eating, he stood and started clearing the table and putting things away. Diana sat and watched. When he started running the dish water Diana stood.

"When you finish, I'll be upstairs." When she saw his smile, Diana winked then walked up the stairs. He had the dishes done and the kitchen cleaned up in record time. When Steve went upstairs, he stopped in the bathroom. Diana had removed her cosmetics, shampoo, etc., from her bag and had already taken over much of the bathroom. He brushed his teeth then went into the bedroom.

To his surprise, Diana was sitting on the bed and leaning back on the headboard. The bed covers were pulled to the bottom of the bed. Diana was nude and massaging herself between the legs. He stopped in the doorway in awe.

Diana looked at him, "I was keeping your dessert warm. Why don't you undress and join me?"

She didn't have to ask twice. He was undressed with his face between her outspread legs in no time. He began by nibbling and kissing the inside of her thighs and slowly working his way up. Her fingers were running through his hair, and she quivered in delight. He licked all around her labia without actually touching them. When he finally dragged his wet tongue the length of her labia, her hips rose to follow his movement. He looked up at her. Diana's head was tilted back, and her eyes were closed. She was breathing through her open mouth. His tongue continued along her outer labia and then gradually worked its way inside for a single pass on each side. He lowered to draw his tongue from her anus right up between the lips and lightly brushed her exposed clit. Diana moaned loudly and raised her hips to greet him. He repeated this move twice more before tonguing her vaginal opening. She was soaked and her taste was sweet and salty. She put her hands behind his head and pushed his face into her. Steve's hands were massaging her breasts and her rock-hard nipples. She moaned again when he gently pinched her nipples. Her entire body was moving in time with his movements. Steve was relieved, apparently, what he knew of eating pussy was adequate. She was responding beautifully. He continued to watch her, and she raised her head to watch him. She smiled that smile.

"You really look good in a beard," she said.

He smiled and began circling her clit with his tongue. She moaned and laid her head back again. He moved his right hand to her pussy and inserted two fingers. Rotating his palm upward he began rubbing her g-spot with the tips of both fingers. Her movement and moans increased, and her breathing became deeper. Suddenly, she let out a loud moan and arched her back. Her body trembled and spasmed. Diana's right leg began to tremble as she supported herself on only her feet and shoulders. Her legs clamped around his head. He was sure she was speaking, but with her legs tightly over his ears, he couldn't understand what she said. It didn't really matter, her body told him what he wanted to know. Steve eased off on her clit and slowed his finger movement inside. His tongue continued to work on her labia and inner thighs. It took her a minute or so before she relaxed and looked at him again. Her smile had grown, and her face was flushed. She lifted his head so she could see his wet face.

"Doc, your wife is a fucking idiot."

"I did okay then?"

"Holy fuck! You eat pussy better than anyone I've ever met."

"Thanks, I needed the reassurance. I wasn't sure."

"Take it from me. You're an expert. Come up here and kiss me."

He moved up over her body as she slid down under him. He rubbed the end of his cock between her labia paying special attention to her clit again. She jumped at the first touch but spread her legs wider as she drew her knees up toward her shoulders. He slid inside her easily. Their mouths met and she licked herself off his face before exploring his mouth with her tongue.

"Shit, how big is that thing?" she asked.

He grinned, "About the size of your thigh."

Diana laughed, "I'm serious, it feels huge. Show me." He raised up and pulled out. Her eyes widened. "Damn, I'm surprised it went in that easily. It's huge."

Steve was aware that he was a bit larger than average. He was nowhere near what he had seen in porn movies, but certainly a bit bigger than average. He slipped it back inside. She pushed herself against it to get it all the way in, then began to rock on it as he thrusted. Steve was ready to cum almost immediately. Diana sensed it.

"Do it. Cum in me. I want it. We can go again in a little while."

He came just moments after she finished the sentence. She kept up the rocking to milk it. He finally collapsed on her. After a brief respite, he slid down her body again. Diana looked at him as if surprised. Steve put his face in her pussy and licked her clean, then moved back up and kissed her, sharing the cream pie with her.

"Wow, that was hot. You're the first guy that's ever done that." Her eyes were still wide. "My turn, roll over."

He rolled onto his back and doubled the pillow up behind his head. Diana rolled on top, kissing him. She slowly worked her way down from his face to his neck, chest, and abdomen. He was already getting hard again. While kissing and licking his abdomen, her hands moved to the side of his hips, and around to the inside of his thighs. His cock was fully hard and pushed flat to his abdomen by her upper chest. Her hands found his balls and she began gently rolling them in her palm and teasing near the base of the cock, without actually touching it. Steve began to squirm a bit. She moved lower and began working the same areas with her tongue but still never touched his erection. As she raised her head to move to another area, his cock popped up and slapped her in the cheek. She ignored it and kept on working. She scooted down a little then licked the underside from the base to the tip.

"You taste like pussy and cum. Two of my favorite flavors."

Diana took her thumb and index finger and held it at the base, standing it up in front of her face. She licked the frenulum and around the corona then licked the pre-cum from the tip. She began stroking it with her hand and moved her mouth to the scrotum, slowly licking and swirling her tongue around his balls. She sucked one into her mouth, then the other. The sensation of having both balls in someone's mouth at the same time was awesome. She removed her mouth then raised the scrotum and tongued the perineum. Moving back to the tip, she licked off the pre-cum again before putting the head in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it. She massaged his balls with her other hand as she slowly descended with her mouth, stopping periodically to lift off and start again. She finally began a steady motion moving his cock in and out of her mouth. She took her hands away to just use her mouth and went all the way to the base. She held it in her throat for several seconds before sliding back up and then repeating it, time after time. He could feel his orgasm building. She stopped and removed her mouth. Diana had been watching him the entire time.

"Don't worry, I haven't quit. Just letting you rest a minute before I start again."

"Wow, I was close."

"I could tell. Hold onto your hat. This is going to rock your world." She put him back in her mouth and again all the way to the base. While holding it there, she began swallowing. The sensation of only her throat moving on his cock was out of this world. She raised up to the tip again and repeated it. Just before his first shot of cum, she raised a bit, to work her tongue on the head with her mouth open. Stream after stream shot into her mouth as she did her magic with her tongue. When he had finished squirting, she closed her mouth over the head and deep throated him again. This time when she came up, she opened her mouth to him to show her mouthful of cum. She rolled it around on her tongue, playing in it. She swallowed, then again, opened her mouth to show it was gone. Diana scooted up and kissed him deeply.

"Damn, you're good at that," Steve told her.