A Suddenly Single Doc Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, it's one of my favorite things to do. I was going to stall more but as loaded as you are I was afraid your balls would explode." Diana rolled her eyes, smiling. "Let's relax and cuddle for a little bit then do it again." She sat up and picked up her glass of wine, emptying it. "After you get us some more vino."

Steve took both glasses downstairs and refilled them, bringing the bottle back with him. He also brought some brownies he had baked earlier. Diana grabbed one of the brownies and tasted it.

"I give you a blow job. You give me brownies. That's a fair trade in my book. Give me another one and I'll give you another BJ."

"I have a whole platter of them downstairs. Take all you want."

"You're on."

"Can you eat brownies on your hands and knees?"

"Let's find out." She rolled over onto her hands and knees with her ass in the air. He went to the foot of the bed and slid up under her pussy and began licking, as she slid up and down on his face. After a few minutes her clit had stiffened, and she was moaning.

"Is that from the brownies or pussy licking?"

"Brownies, lick harder."

He did lick harder, and it wasn't long until the brownie had fallen back on the plate. Diana rode his face then raised up and screamed as she came. He grabbed her hips and held her to him without letting up. The orgasm continued unabated for a few minutes. She finally had to forcefully push him away as she climbed off. She lay on the bed, non-moving, other than her breathing, for a long time. Diana finally rolled over and picked up another brownie and handed it to him.

"You certainly earned this."

"Thanks," he replied, as he took a bite of the brownie.

Both laid on the bed for a while recovering and cuddling. Neither of them felt the need to speak. After fifteen minutes or so, Diana's hand migrated to his cock. It didn't take much for it to wake up. She moved between his legs and started sucking on it again. It was fully erect in no time. Diana straddled it and slid down, cowgirl style. She began rocking and riding as Steve caressed her breasts. He enjoyed watching her beautiful face as she experienced the pleasure. It took many minutes but they both came. This time they were completely exhausted. He pulled the sheet over them, and they snuggled together facing each other, with their legs intertwined, and her head laying on his chest.

The last thing she said before falling asleep was, "Your wife is a fucking idiot."

*****

Diana was still asleep when he woke. Steve slipped out of bed to the shower then dressed and went to the kitchen. He made coffee and put some cinnamon rolls in the oven. About an hour later he heard the shower running and she came downstairs a little while later. Her hair was wrapped in a towel, and she was wearing one of his long sleeve dress shirts. Even with the towel on her head and no makeup, this was one beautiful woman. Her smile seemed stuck on her face.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning. I owe you a blowjob."

"Why's that?"

"I woke up during the night and ate another brownie."

"Feel free to pay up anytime."

Diana walked to where he was standing in the kitchen, knelt in front of him and unfastened his jeans. She pulled them down and his tighty whities with them. Her hands went to his ass, and she pulled him to her, taking his semi-erect cock into her mouth. She worked on it with her mouth for several minutes before he came. She stood holding her mouth closed and walked to the plate of brownies. Diana picked one up and put it on a saucer then let the cum drop onto the top of the brownie. Diana used her finger to spread the cum around then licked her finger. She picked up the cum topped brownie and took a bite.

"Ummm. Now that's how to fix a brownie" She took another bite then opened the refrigerator and took out the milk. After removing the cap, she took a swig right from the bottle. "I have to go pretty soon. I have a rec center rehearsal at noon today then need to wash, dry and iron my uniforms."

"Iron? I didn't know anybody ironed anything these days."

Diana wrinkled her brow at him. "You're a Zoomie. Zoomies wear permanent press. I'm Army. We starch and iron our uniforms. It takes me about three hours to get five uniforms ready. I shine my boots while they wash and dry, assuming I can even get a dryer."

"My shoes are..."

"Corofram, I know. So are the ones Mickey Mouse wears," she chuckled.

"I have a washer and dryer. You're welcome to use them."

"Really? You mean I won't have to fight some bitch for a washer or dryer?"

He laughed. "No, they'll both be free all day. Nice outfit by the way."

"I didn't think you'd mind too much."

"I love it. What are you wearing underneath it?"

There was only one button fastened. It was obvious there was nothing but skin under there. She undid the button and pulled the shirt open revealing her beautiful curves. He stepped toward her grinning. She quickly closed the shirt and stepped back.

"I'll be late to rehearsal. How about later today?" She took the last bite of her brownie.

"That sounds great. Cinnamon roll?"

"Can I have all of them?"

"Sure, I typically only eat one anyway."

"I'll take them to rehearsal for the cast and crew. They'll go nuts."

"I can box them up while you get dressed."

"Thanks. I owe you another blowjob, or six." She turned and went back upstairs. He put the rolls in a large Tupperware container and put it on the table. Diana came back downstairs about thirty minutes later with hair done, makeup perfect, and dressed to the nines.

"Are you sure about me using the washer?"

"Positive, make yourself at home. I should be here all day but if I do leave, I'll leave the front door unlocked. Rolls are on the table."

Diana walked to him and put her arms around his neck. "Last night was wonderful. Thank you. I'll see you this afternoon." She kissed him again then turned, grabbing the rolls, her bag, and went out the front door. Steve walked to the front window and watched her drive away. Rather than turn toward her barracks or the recreation center, she continued up the road toward the hill where she worked.

Steve went upstairs and stripped the bed then put clean sheets on it. She had cleared all her things out of the bathroom except her toothbrush which was in the holder next to his. He picked up the wet towels and took them along with the sheets and put them in the washer. There was little to do in the kitchen, but he cleaned that too. A quick pass through the rest of the house and all was back to normal. Last night had been an amazing experience. Then he remembered their discussion about Claire and got another lightning-fast erection.

When Diana left Doc's house she drove to the hill. Once past security, she went to the ladies room. On the wall was a sheet of paper with a header 'Most Wanted List.' At the top of the list was Capt. Steve Arnolds, MD. Diana picked up the marker hanging nearby on a piece of string and made five stars and a + behind his name. She put the marker away then returned to her car and drove to the rec center.

**********

Claire Ayer was at home later that morning when the phone rang.

"Ayer residence. This is Claire."

"Guess who has a rating on the hill?"

"Steve?"

"I knew you'd want to know."

"Come on, Misty. What's the rating?" Clair asked.

"Five plus."

"No one gets five plus. Did you see it yourself?"

"I walked in the room as Diana left. The marker was still swinging on the string. Five plus, Claire, from Diana herself."

"I'd better make my move soon. He's gonna be a busy man."

"No kidding. I've only seen two fives on that list before, and never a five plus. He must be huge."

"Not necessarily, I suspect he knows what he's doing. I'll be visiting him in the office on Monday before word gets out. How about you, Misty?"

"No way in hell. My hubby doesn't leave the base anymore. I can't take any chances fucking around."

"I'm glad Jerry and I have an open relationship. If I don't bring someone home or flaunt it, I'm footloose and fancy free."

"Well good luck, Claire. Have fun. Let me know if he really is a five plus."

"Promise."

**********

Diana returned with her loaded duffle bag about midafternoon. After greeting him with one of her wonderful kisses she set the bag on the floor and went upstairs. She returned a few minutes later wearing another of his long sleeve dress shirts and nothing else. She hadn't even bothered with the single button this time. She went to the washer and loaded everything into it, even the clothes she was wearing when she arrived. He gave her a glass of wine and she carried the bag into the living room and sat on the floor cross legged. Reaching into the bag she pulled out her combat boots and shoeshine kit. She opened the lid to the polish.

"Would you do me two favors?"

"Certainly."

"I need a little water in this lid then turn on some dance music."

"Such as?"

"Do you have any Stevie Wonder?"

"Will Innervisions do?"

"That's perfect."

He went and got the water then set it on the coffee table next to her. Looking through the albums he found Stevie and put him on. Diana started polishing her shoes. When Superstition started, she was up and dancing. The sight of her dancing wearing only the open dress shirt was hot enough to melt her shoe polish.

"I love the way you shine shoes."

"Wait 'til you see me iron," she grinned.

"I'm looking forward to it. Would you like some pizza for dinner?"

"That would be great. I like everything but anchovies."

"Are you hungry now?"

"Maybe in an hour or so."

"Anything I can help with?"

"Keep an eye on the washer. With the music I probably won't be able to hear the buzzer."

"Can do. Make yourself at home."

She looked up and smiled at him for a minute. "Thanks."

Steve sat on the couch and picked up a journal he had been reading. He didn't read much of it since he was actually watching this near naked babe shine her combat boots. He never realized how interested he was in shining combat boots. Honestly, he didn't look at the boots more than twice but was enjoying the experience. The buzzer went off on the washer.

"I'll get it. Everything in the dryer together?" he asked, as he stood.

"Yes, does it have a permanent-press setting?"

"It does."

"Perfect. Set it for thirty minutes."

"Your fatigues will still be damp."

"Easier to iron that way."

He went to the laundry room and put the clothes in as she had asked, then set up the ironing board for her. Following that he refilled their wine glasses and returned to his spot on the couch to enjoy the show.

"You're really getting into the shoeshine, aren't you?" she asked.

"It's fascinating."

"Want your nob polished while I'm down here?"

"I'd hate to interfere with what you're doing."

"I'll be done in about five minutes. That leaves twenty minutes until the dryer is ready. Plenty of time. I'll let you polish mine after the pizza."

"You talked me into it."

About five minutes later she set her boot aside. "Take off your pants and come here." He took off his jeans and underwear. "Lay down in front of me with your legs over mine."

Steve willingly followed her directions. Diana leaned forward and gave him the finest spit shine he had ever experienced. He was so relaxed he didn't even try to get up for several minutes. A few minutes later the dryer buzzer sounded, and she unloaded it. She laid her fatigues out flat over the washer then either folded or put her other clothes on hangers that she had in her duffle bag. She also removed three cans of spray starch and set them on the table near the ironing board.

"Wanna order the pizza now?" she asked

He picked up the phone and ordered the pizza. Pickup would be in thirty minutes. Diana took off the shirt and began ironing her first set of fatigues in the nude. He had seen his wife iron a few times and had occasionally done so himself, but never had he seen or done so while naked. He really enjoyed watching her. By the time Diana had finished one uniform you could have stood the pants up by themselves. The spray starch people were making a killing on her. He left Diana to her ironing and went to pick up the pizza. When he returned, they had dinner and went upstairs for the night. After their third round of sex, they were cuddling.

"I've been thinking about a couple of things. Do you remember Julie from the party?"

"The little blonde?"

"Somehow, I thought you'd remember her. Julie's experience with sex has sucked big time. The guys she's picked to hook up with have all been losers. She needs someone to really give her a good fucking. I think you're the man for the job."

"You think so, huh?"

"I'm sure of it. How about I fix you guys up for one evening this week? I'm pulling afternoon shift this week. Julie's on mornings. I'll arrange for her to come over and you fuck her brains out."

"You're going to get her here and I'm supposed to seduce her?"

"Nope, she'll be coming over knowing it's to get fucked. All you have to do is your magic. No seduction at all."

"Are you kidding?"

"Not a bit. What do you say?" Diana asked.

"Sure, why not?"

"Tuesday at six?"

"That's fine for me."

"Issue one, solved. Issue two. I'm getting you a piece of ass. You owe me. I want you to arrange a threesome with Claire."

"With Julie?"

"Oh, hell no! You, me, and Claire. I've already had Julie."

"I can look into that."

"I'm working mornings tomorrow, then afternoons through Friday. I'm free all day on Saturday except for a ten o'clock rehearsal. I can be here anytime from noon on. Since our schedules conflict this week, how about meeting me at the NCO club for lunch on Wednesday?"

"How's noon?"

"Perfect."

They fell asleep a short time later and when Steve awoke, on Sunday morning, Diana was gone. On Sunday, he kicked back to relax.