All Comments on 'A Sultry Night...'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

You are a piggy wiggling good writer. She talks like a MILF and the visuals are terrific. I hope she finds Robert again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

same old thing woman the whore in life never found one like this dont think i would want to touch her anyhow never know what one might catch less action and more detail would be more of a turn on

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 3 years agoAuthor

Anony, I can’t help how you feel. This was not a work of fiction. It was a story relayed to me by my sexy wife. I can’t change the facts just to suit your fantasies.

Of fact, neither of us ever caught anything and our sex life was greatly improved by this chance encounter. No regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to see a pic of your wife

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 3 years agoAuthor

If you want to see a picture, don’t send an anonymous message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey..another great story. Awesome

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 2 years ago

Whoa, which Wallmart was it? I’ll make sure to visit it next time I am in Florida! 😜

Older women meets younger man, in my humble opinion, is a cliché that never gets old!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

It’s even sexier when your very own loving, sweet innocent HOTWIFE is that decadent COUGAR!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

My wife just went out shopping. It’s 9:30 at night. What’s open? She was wearing thin white yoga pants, showing a clear cameltoe. A loose button-up blouse, and I’m pretty sure there was no bra. She said, “At this time of night nobody pays any attention to how you’re dressed. No need to change. I’ll be fine.”

Should I be concerned? I offered to go with her, but she declined.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

People actually liked this shit. Fucked up world! No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - very erotic. Just be careful- lots of nuts out there 🤔

lbgjklbgjk6 months ago

Nice story, very sexy and erotic. Wish I would run into Elaine sometime while shopping.

Tcs1956Tcs19566 months agoAuthor

She still goes out late at night without me. Sometimes she’s gone for two or three hours. I always kiss her deep and long when she walks in the door. I can taste if she’s had a cock in her mouth. When I taste that, I take her straight to bed and suck the cum from her hot cunt!

I never ask where she’s been or what she did. She never mentions her infidelity. We sort of have an unspoken agreement that she can suck and fuck all she wants and I’ll never ask her about it. It’s a beautiful thing, Sultry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...