A Summer Afternoon for Jara & Runa

Story Info
Jara and Runa reconnect in the grotto outside their castle.
2.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a fan-fiction story based on the Jara series, which is my new obsession. I tried my best to write it like the author. Looking forward to adding some more stories from this series!

-----

Our blades clinged and clanged, shimmering under the hot summer's sun. Perhaps it was foolish of us to spar with our longswords in such weather, but I cannot lie...the adrenaline of a swordfight always brought about a euphoria all it's own to my entire body and spirit...

Our swords bound close, Runa used the moment to grapple and rolled me over her shoulder, onto the grass below us!

"Jara, in the name of the Gods, please yield! It is far too hot to continue today." Runa said as she squatted beside my head, sweat dripping from her brow.

"Yes, yes you are right. The rest of the day could be better spent cooling off in the stream that runs through the grotto." I conceded.

"Now that is an idea I can get behind." Runa said with a smirk, helping me up to my feet.

"Last to the grotto has to clean the swords!" I exclaimed before breaking into a sprint toward the stream.

"You menace!" Runa yelled out as she sprung into motion behind me.

We giggled as we ran, though as we made it to the grotto Runa passed me up! I supposed I would be eating my words later.

"So, would you like to begin cleaning my sword now, or later?" Runa said with a grin.

"Later." I said with a sigh.

"You could just get it out of the way now, if you'd like." Runa said, goading me.

"No, no. There are other things I would rather get clean now." I said, pulling the soaked fabric of my arming jacket.

"Come, I will help you out of that." Runa said to me, motioning me over to her.

I walked up to her and held out my arms so that she could undo my belt, which she did quickly with a tug and a pull. As she began to undo the knots which held my doublet on, I could smell the sweet lavender oil which she used in her hair and the sweat upon her neck...

It was...intoxicating...

It had been a while since we had made love; running a castle takes a toll on a relationship! Now, here, in this secluded place outside the castle walls I could feel that desire for her building up in me.

"What's that look about?" Runa asked, picking up my obvious stare.

"Just admiring this beautiful woman...who just happens to be undressing me..." I said with a smirk.

"Ah, well, this beautiful woman has just finished undressing you...perhaps the goddess who stands before me can return the favor?" she replied with a wink and a grin.

"Goddess? You do still remember how to swoon me!" I said with a chuckle.

Runa pulled my doublet off and it fell to the ground below. I pilled my soaked linen shirt off, then slipped out of my pants and boots... Runa just stood there, watching with a desire in her eyes.

I now stood there, naked before her. Her eyes studied my body...from my neckline to my breasts, then from my erect nipples to my navel, tracing my buttocks to my feet, then back up the inside of my legs to my pussy...

I could feel a warm breeze blow over me...cooling the hair on my mound... That's when I realized just how moist and wet I was...

"Your turn." I said to her.

As I removed her clothing, she breathed deeply, looking into my eyes and down at my body.

I slipped her jacket off, then pulled her shirt over her head... the sweat glistened off her breasts...

Before I removed her pants I grabbed her by her waistband and pulled her close, kissing her neck...

"Do you not want to wash in the stream first?" she asked in a shallow breath...her heart pulsing fast.

"No. I want you just as you are...I want to taste you, smell you, bathe in you..." I said, overcome by my lust.

"Are you sure?" she asked me.

"Would you deny me?" I asked,

"No, I am yours to do what you will with...you are the lady of this realm..." Runa replied, submitting herself to me.

"Kneel." I said.

She knelt, still wearing her pants. I pull her head to my belly, which she began to kiss, licking up the sweat around me. I placed a hand on her head and gently pushed her down to my mound...

She rubbed her face into my pubic hair, breathing the scent in deeply...her hands moved around to my backside as she grabbed my ass firmly...

I could feel how wet my pussy was getting as her fingers made their way closer between my thighs from behind...

I pushed her down further. Runa stopped and looked up at me, running her hands up to my breasts and grabbing my nipples firmly, before letting go and pushing my legs apart...

Her tongue teased my clit while her hands explored my ass cheeks and my thighs, combing through my pubic hair... I pushed her head closer, and she began licking me firmly...

My breathing became intense as I soaked in the feeling of her skilled tongue on my most private of lips...

I stopped her and pulled her up, then kissed her passionately...tasting my pussy juice on her mouth...

"Lay down." I said bluntly as I looked her in the eyes.

She followed my order without hesitation. I knelt beside her and pulled her pants off in one fluid motion - taking a moment to breathe in the sight of her.

Runa's breasts were full and her nipples were hard and large, her abs and thighs - muscular, her labia hung like two perfect curtains from her curly ginger bush, and her chest was adorned in the freckles which would bloom on her body in the summer sun.

"Do you trust me?" I asked as an idea formed in my mind.

"With all my heart." Runa replied.

I grabbed my belt from the ground and straddled her; pulling her hands up above her head, my moist pussy against her chest. I tied her hands together with the belt and pulled out my dagger - which she looked at briefly before returning her eyes to meet mine. I plunged my dagger's blade into the ground between the leather belt which bound her hands together, pinning the leather bonds to the ground above her. I then tore a piece of my shirt and tied it over her eyes.

Bound and blindfolded - she was mine to do with as I pleased.

I kissed her, then ran a trail of kisses down her cheeks, her neck, across her collarbone, down her breast, and stopped at her nipples. I took her voluptuous breast in my hand and flicked her nipple with my tongue. I could tell she wanted more, so I began to suckle on her tit, even nibbling and stretching out her tit with my teeth. Her body quivered and she moaned.

I began a trail of kisses and licks down her torso and around her groin - biting the area between her pussy and her thighs. She was dripping onto the grass below. I rubbed my face against her soft ginger pubic mound, breathing her in.

I could hold myself back no more - I needed to taste her...

I sucked her labia lips into my mouth and nibbled on them, letting them loose with a gentle kiss, then licked the cream that had formed up from the bottom of her pussy to her clit, which I stayed at and played with using my tongue. She moaned and thrust her hips into my face. I took two fingers and gently inserted them into her wet and waiting pussy as she gasped.

I fingered her passionately as I licked her, then after I was sure she had come I pushed her legs up toward her head, exposing her ass.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want everything, I want all of you, I want to fit you within me entirely." Runa said, eagerly waiting for more.

"Then you shall have it." I said with a smile.

I licked her ass, tasting her sweat and the pussy juice which had dripped down onto it. I pushed my tongue inside, feeling her and listening to her moans. I then inserted a finger in...the suction around was tight and intense, so much so that I nearly reached orgasm myself.

I then slowly inserted a second finger and began to move them in and out as she moaned in pleasure. I pressed up and toward her uterous from within her ass, and in a matter of minutes a trickle of squirt came from her.

"Was that your body's way of telling me to give your pussy some more attention?" I asked.

"It was." she replied.

"Then perhaps I should give you all of me..." I said suggestively.

Runa took a deep breath and spread her legs apart. She was dripping down her thighs.

I placed one hand on her mound, and the other I inserted two fingers with. I moved them around her vaginal walls before inserting a third and doing the same. She was soaked. I slowly worked my pinky finger in as well, and her breathing became deeper and she began to push down on my hand with her hips. Soon I had four fingers within her...that is the most we had reached any time before...but she said she wanted all of me...

I rubbed her clit with my left hand, and moved my thumb down and positioned it over pussy. She could feel it against her lips and gave me a nod. I slowly worked it in with the other fingers...one knuckle...then to the second knuckle...

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes." she said with a shallow breath.

I slowly twisted my hand, slightly pulled out, and then with even force pushed the entirety of hand inside her immaculate vagina...

Runa let out a moan of pleasure which could likely be heard all the way to the town!

I worked my hand slowly at first, twisting, moving it gently in and out...but then she began to thrust her hips against my wrist... I began to fuck her with my hand much harder and faster...then I started opening my hand within her and she let out a yelp of desire and orgasm! Her body erupted in muscle spasms as she came the hardest I had ever seen her cum!

"Enough! Enough! I can take no more!" she cried out!

I smiled and slowly removed my hand from her swollen pussy, bringing it to her mouth the lick clean. Her pussy was agape, dripping with cream and juice. I felt as if I could make a home there, living between her muscular thighs and her plump, inviting pussy.

"Cut me loose, it is your turn now..." she said.

I removed the knife from the ground and untied her from the belt. She immediately flipped me to the ground with force and held her hand against my throat as she straddled me!

"You are mine now, do you understand?" Runa asked aggressively.

Her hand against my throat made me wet immediately...

"Yes Lady Runa. I understand." I said as I took a gasp for air.

"You know there are punishments for those who would tie down a noble lady such as myself...are you ready to receive your punishment?" Runa said as she eyed up my body.

"My body is yours, punish me, my lady." I replied...

Runa smirked, then took her hand off of my neck. She took the belt that I had used to bind her and folded it in half.

"Bend over on your knees and hands." she ordered.

I did as she said. As I raised my ass in the air the belt cracked across my cheeks! I yelled out in pain, yet I could feel my pussy getting wetter and my nipples getting harder...

Another crack of the belt, another yell... each whip felt like a sharp orgasm through my body! I counted ten in all before she told me to stand...

As I stood the whipped me a few times around my back, my stomach, and even my tits...I quivered in pleasure each time...

"Your breasts are so perfect, a wonderful handful..." she said as she grabbed my left breast.

She looked me in the eyes intently.

"Do it." I said.

She grabbed my nipple and stretched out my tit, then with her other hand smacked it as hard as she could... my nipple pulled free from her grasp, it did not matter though; she unleashed a barrage of smacks to both my breasts as I cried in pain...then she stopped.

She took her finger and ran it over my pussy...it was absolutely covered in my juice...

"Someone is enjoying themselves..." she said with a smile.

I just moaned in agreement.

Runa laid me down and spread my legs.

"I think that's been enough punishment for today. Let me return the favor." she said.

With no warm up at all, Runa pushed her entire fist into my pussy! I gasped as I was filled entirely! I was so wet, it was ready for her and didn't need any additional warmup. She gyrated her fist within me, grinding against my cervix and keeping constant pressure on my g-spot... I couldn't contain myself and squirted out, hitting Runa in the face! She smiled and licked it off her lips.

I must had cum about three times before she removed her hand from me.

"Don't think you are done, we are just getting started." she said.

My ass was covered in my juice and Runa used it to her advantage. She placed three fingers inside my ass and my eyes grew wide.

"You know what happens now." she said rhetorically.

"Mhm." I mustered.

"Good." she replied.

She began twisting her fingers around and worked a forth in, but did not add her thumb...

My ass felt so good filled up like that, I needed her in me, and I needed her in me deep...I wanted her in me, I wanted to feel her deep inside my body...deeper than I've ever felt anyone before...

I grabbed her hand and pushed her thumb down, then I grasped her wrist and guided her fully into my ass...her whole hand was in! I was in such ecstasy my vision went blurry!

I could feel her opening and closing her hand within my ass, I could enjoy the feeling it gave me all day if truth be told...but I wanted her deeper. I looked at her and nodded. She pushed in a bit more - but it still wasn't enough. I grabbed her arm and pulled her even deeper into me...so deep in fact that I could feel her hand beneath my stomach!

"Is this how you want to cum? Do you want me this deep within your body?" Runa asked.

"Yes, I desire you all the way up to my heart...fuck me Runa. Fuck me." I said intensely.

She began to aggressively fuck my ass with her fist and her arm, running the length of her fingers to her elbow. I could feel her hand and arm make its way up to my chest... a feeling like no other...until not only did I feel her filling my anal cavity completely, but her other hand then filled my entire pussy too!

I erupted in an orgasm unlike any I had experienced before! My body convulsed and my muscles spasmed, time stood still and I drifted into another state entirely!

When I returned to myself Runa was sat beside me, gently caressing my breasts and body.

"How did I ever fall in love with someone like you?" I asked as I looked over to her.

"You can thank the king for that." Runa said with a smile.

"Perhaps we can thank him together the next time we see him." I joked...