Asavari Submits

Story Info
There's a mutual lust between Asavari and her guest, Jackie.
8k words
4.38
6.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers

Author's note:

To the readers,

This piece of writing was originally written for a friend. The focus was always on the smut, so it was written first. The lead-in was added afterwards, so as a result, is it nowhere near as developed as my other pieces of writing (just to curb any expectations). It's basically just porn for porn's sake so there isn't going to be much realism in the lead-in to the sex.

Also, I edited and proofread this myself, so any mistakes are all mine.

And finally, I'd like to add, this is a story with an F/F pairing, which is not something I write often. There are elements I've added because my friend likes them. It also has elements of domination and submission. I want to point out that since this piece is pure fantasy and a gift to a friend, proper discussion and negotiations of the D/S elements do not take place in the story, and therefore it should not be taken as a reflection of how BDSM is conducted properly.

--- --- --- --- ---

A South Asian woman opens the door for Jackie and flashes a smile, moving aside as she invites her in. In almost an instant, Jackie realises she likes what she sees. As she sets her bag down on the floor and takes off her coat, she catches the owner of the Bed and Breakfast looking her up and down as slyly as she can. Jackie is surprised, but not too much. She knows she turns heads. It is just never this quick, or obvious.

"I'm Asavari," the owner says, pushing the front door shut behind her and holding out her hand.

"Jackie," says Jackie, taking Asavari's hand and shaking it. She looks around and remarks, "You've got a pretty nice place here."

"Thank you," says Asavari. "I hope the drive was okay! I know we can be hard to find."

"No issues at all," says Jackie.

"Oh, good. Well, I really hope you enjoy your stay here," says Asavari, smiling deeply. Jackie likes how warm it makes her feel. "Would you like to see your room?" Asavari asks.

"I'd love to."

As Asavari walks on ahead, towards a couple of doors across a hallway, Jackie picks up her bag and follows, and takes her time to look at Asavari's body. Asavari appears to be nearly a couple of decades older but clearly looks after herself. She is wearing a tank top and a pair of tight jeans that mould themselves to her round ass perfectly. With every step, Jackie's eyes follow the way Asavari's hips sway.

Jackie can't help it. She's been horny all day and the longer it's gone on, the deeper the feeling has buried itself into her. It doesn't matter that she's been driving for nearly three hours and is a little tired and achy from the journey. She needs to get off and she needs it bad.

And because she's so horny, Jackie is already looking at Asavari in a carnal way. The predator within is rising to the surface; Jackie likes what she sees and she wants her. She decides there and then: she will seduce Asavari, if there is any sign at all that she might be successful. After all, she did see Asavari checking her out...

Asavari opens the door to Jackie's room and steps out of the way. "There you go. There's tea and coffee over there, with a kettle. And I've got a welcome pack on your bed so you know what you can do in here. It has instructions for the TV and the wi-fi password and all that stuff. But you can ask me if there's anything you need to know and it's not in there."

"It looks great," says Jackie, walking and setting her bag down next to the bed. She sits down on the bed and sighs. "Mmm, this is comfortable. I can tell I'm going to enjoy sleeping on this."

"Oh, yeah, wait until you're actually in it," says Asavari enthusiastically. "Guests have always had something good to say about the beds."

"That's a good sign," says Jackie, smiling and leaning down to take off her boots.

There's a prolonged moment of silence and Jackie looks up at Asavari. What she sees thrills her. Asavari is staring down Jackie's top, which is hanging open and exposing the top of her breasts quite a bit. Asavari plainly has a look of desire in her eyes. Another thrill rips through Jackie; seduction might well be possible, after all.

Then, just like that, the moment is broken when Asavari realises Jackie is quiet and she suddenly looks up to see Jackie has seen her. She immediately feels her ears warm up and clears her throat.

Glancing away and then forcing herself to look at Jackie, Asavari says, "Well, look, I'll leave you to get your rest. I'm sure you need some after the drive!"

Jackie gives her a smile like she's the cat that got the cream. She can tell Asavari has more than just simple curiosity. Jackie wonders briefly if Asavari is just as horny as she is. Either way, there's a clear interest and she wants to keep that going. She nods, saying, "I'm tired, but only a little. It's still early yet."

"I suppose it is," agrees Asavari. She hesitates for a moment.

Their eyes meet again, but Jackie says nothing. She only takes off her other boot and flexes her feet for relief. This time she doesn't look up to see if Asavari is staring again, but she's certain Asavari can't resist it.

"You know," begins Asavari, and stops.

Jackie gives her an encouraging look and says, "Go on. Please."

Asavari carries on. "You're more than welcome to join me for a couple of drinks if you want some company. Don't feel obliged, of course."

"I'd love to," says Jackie, almost immediately. "I'll just need to freshen up a little and settle in but, whenever you're ready."

"Of course. Take your time! I'm right through that door there," says Asavari, pointing to a door opposite. "Just give it a knock."

"Will do," Jackie smiles. She lets her huntress side rise a little more, injects it into her smile a little.

Asavari's eyes linger at the smile. She returns the smile, warm and open and their eyes meet. The meeting is more than a mere glance; this time Jackie does nothing to hide her desire for Asavari. She blatantly flickers her eyes up and down to show Asavari she is looking at her body; her soft, large breasts in that tank top, and the way her jeans hug her thighs. This is the moment of truth for Jackie; depending on how Asavari reacts to this look, she'll know just how much of a chance she has with her. Once their eyes meet again, Asavari gives her a slight smile, which turns into a soft lip bite. Jackie is almost certain that it is involuntary. Very good sign.

"I'll see you in a bit," says Asavari, finally. Her voice is a little quieter, with a hint of huskiness that wasn't there before.

An hour or so later, Jackie is sitting with Asavari as they learn a little about each other. From the conversation, Jackie finally understands Asavari's openness to Jackie's seductive looks. Asavari has been living on her own for a long time now, keeping her small Bed and Breakfast going through a few small hardships. Jackie admires her resolve. It soon becomes clear that Asavari has not had any partner for quite some time, too.

It's a waste as far as Jackie is concerned. The more she sits and talks to her, the more attracted she is to Asavari's vaguely shy and warm manner. More than that, Jackie knows that the most appealing thing is the way it is clear Asavari is attracted to her. The powerful rush that gives her spurs her on.

It's obvious to her that while she freshened up, so did Asavari, for Asavari is now wearing red lipstick and a little bit of mascara. There's also the fact her hair has been brushed and tied into a loose bun. It suits her very well. Jackie wants her, but she knows not to rush for now.

A while later, when they've both had a couple of drinks and are loosening up, Jackie decides to start steering the conversation.

"So, you've really just been running the B'n'B and not much else?" Jackie asks.

"Oh, I do things here and there. A couple of hobbies but the B'n'B does take up quite a bit of time."

"You sound like you need a break," says Jackie.

They are both sitting on the sofa, half facing one another, each with a glass in their hand. Perhaps because of the alcohol, it is also increasingly obvious that Asavari's eyes tend to wander to Jackie's body a fair amount, and Jackie makes sure she returns the looks. Asavari appears relaxed enough that she is just going with it.

"A break does sound good," agrees Asavari. "I'm actually going to be slowing down for a couple of weeks. You're going to be my only guest for this week!"

"Oh, that's great." Suddenly the thought of being alone with Asavari all week has Jackie feeling a little wet.

Deep down, it hits Asavari that she's hoping Jackie means the idea of the two of them being together for the week, with no other people present. She can't help her attraction to Jackie. Jackie has long black hair, a very fit body and she's a few inches taller, too. Everything Asavari likes, and more.

Feeling a little flustered, Asavari asks, "What are you down for, anyway? If you don't mind me asking."

"Just work," says Jackie. "Thankfully I can do most of it in my room, but there'll be a couple of days I have to go out and meet colleagues."

"Well, if you ever decide you want to see some of the local sights, I could always show you around," offers Asavari.

"That sounds lovely," says Jackie. Then she takes the plunge and redirects the conversation further. She decides not to be subtle. "So, you're telling me this means you've gone a long time without company, hmm?"

Asavari stammers. Does Jackie mean what she thinks she does?

"Yes, I mean that kind of company," smirks Jackie.

Asavari smiles nervously. "Well... yeah, it's been a long time."

"How the hell do you even handle that? I don't know about you but my sex drive is ridiculous. I'm usually always ready to do something about it."

Asavari is immediately quietened by that statement when she sees Jackie's confident, assured expression. And that smile. That smile which reminds her of something slow and dangerous... and exciting. A smile that sends tingles through the skin.

"Always?" Asavari asks.

"Always," repeats Jackie. She looks down at her glass. "Well, I'm being quite blunt, aren't I? But I won't apologise for that," she says, looking at Asavari again. "I'm curious, I'll admit it."

"About how I handle it?"

Jackie nods.

"Well... you know. Do-it-yourself and all that," says Asavari, breaking into a little giggle. "God, I can't believe I'm telling you that. I don't ever have conversations like this with guests."

Jackie reaches out to touch Asavari's arm and gives it a little stroke of comfort. She smiles and says, "It's okay. I'm enjoying it! As long as you are."

Asavari nods. She can't trust herself to speak, really. She's enjoying it far more than she wants to admit. There's something so alluring about Jackie and the fact that she's plainly showing interest excites Asavari in ways she's never experienced before. It's not the first time Asavari has noticed interest from a guest, but this is different. It all feels easy.

"I do a lot of that, too," says Jackie. "I'm on the road a lot sometimes so it helps to keep me from going too crazy. I always take a few toys with me. But there's nothing like being with someone else," she adds.

"Yeah... I feel the same."

"Have you ever been with a woman?" Jackie asks.

Asavari is immediately stunned into silence. Her breathing is a little heavier and she gulps nervously. Jackie waits, not wanting to push too much. It feels like there's been a shift in the air. Asavari nods. "A long time ago."

"Good encounter?"

"Uh... it was interesting."

"Oh? Tell me," Jackie urges her softly.

Asavari grins momentarily. "Oh... it was kind of in the way of an experiment."

"Oh, now, this sounds very interesting," says Jackie, smiling widely and openly. "Go on, I have to know."

Asavari is amused by Jackie's manner and she looks down at her glass, perhaps to gather some courage. When she's looking at Jackie again, she says, "Well, I've always been curious about being... dominated. And only with a woman. So, it was meant to be something of that sort."

"Very nice," murmurs Jackie, taking the last sip of her whisky as her desire for Asavari suddenly surges. The thought of dominating her has all manner of scenarios going through her head; some soft, and some extreme. "How did it go?" Jackie asks.

"That's the issue. Not very well," says Asavari, ruefully. "And since then I don't think I've really had the urge to try again."

"That's unfortunate. Very unfortunate."

Asavari shrugs. She's unsure of what to say but Jackie takes charge and the conversation moves to talk about domination and submission. Nothing too deep, and mostly Jackie talking a little about her own experiences with it, but it is enough for Asavari to begin thinking about being in Jackie's control...

Feeling an odd mixture of nervous, aroused and restless, Asavari asks, "Umm... do you smoke? I feel like rolling one up."

"I do. I'd love to share one," says Jackie.

"Share?"

"Please."

"Sure," says Asavari.

She rolls up and beckons Jackie over to the French doors that open up to an expansive patio. She lights up and takes a few small drags before passing it over.

"You know," says Jackie. "I'm curious about what went wrong."

"Went wrong?"

"With that experience. That woman."

"Oh." Asavari shrugs. "I've, you know, read about it. Seen things to do with it, so I kind of knew what I wanted. And the woman I met, we got on, and she seemed eager and I was, too so, it all seemed like it was going to go well."

"What happened?" Jackie asks, giving the roll-up back to her.

"Once we started, I realised there actually wasn't much chemistry because she didn't really seem to believe in her role," muses Asavari, gazing off into the distance. "Shame, really. It was... lacklustre. I didn't feel very submissive."

"Then it seems you didn't meet the right person," says Jackie.

Asavari gives her the roll-up and asks, "No?"

Jackie takes a drag from the roll-up and passes it back to Asavari. She blows smoke out, keeping her eyes on Asavari's red lips as they curl around the end of the filter. So red and soft. Jackie imagines running her tongue along them while she pins her down.

"You were saying?" Asaravi prompts, as she passes the roll-up back.

Jackie notes it is nearly finished. She takes a pull and as she exhales, she says, "I was saying I don't think you met the right person for what you wanted."

Asavari looks intrigued, but she won't outright express the recognition that there's an offer there.

Jackie tips some ash and continues. "You said you tried it, so you're curious at the least. Is that curiosity still there?"

They both know the answer to that. Asavari pauses and gives a non-committal head movement, but Jackie can already see the way her nipples are pushing against that thin tank top. If she knew it would go well, she'd pull on that top right now and let Asavari feel it slide over the end of her thick, hard nubs. Give her that frisson of excitement.

Noting there's only one last pull left, Jackie brings the roll-up to Asavari's mouth, holding it for her as she closes her lips over it and inhales. Their eyes are locked together. When Asavari stops inhaling, Jackie calmly brushes her bottom lip with the tip of her finger. It's so subtle that Asavari isn't sure it was deliberate, but it's enough to make her exhale and swallow. Jackie smiles. Asavari smiles, too and it is fucking delicious because in that smile, Jackie can see her enjoyment of what is happening.

"Uh... do you want another drink?" Asavari turns towards the kitchen.

Jackie nods, letting her gaze drop down to the way that tank top is hugging Asavari's curves. Jackie's eyes drop further as Asavari walks away, paying close attention to her hips and that curvy ass as she disappears around the corner.

She puts the leftovers of the roll-up in the ashtray and follows her to the kitchen. She feels like she is stalking prey.

Asavari is already standing at the counter, taking a long sip of some whisky. There's another glass next to her with whisky already in it. Jackie looks at her for a moment. Asavari's thick hair in that messy bun, her curves from the side looking prominent and her weight resting on one foot. It's a gorgeous view and it's enough that Jackie decides to go in for the kill.

Slowly, she walks up behind her and reaches for the glass, making her body come into contact with Asavari's back. Asavari slows in the act of lowering her glass. There's a small hitch in her breathing, audible enough for Jackie to notice and it makes her smile.

Jackie tilts her head so she's looking over Asavari's shoulder. Asavari is short enough that Jackie has a glorious view of her breasts from above, that deep, inviting cleavage and all of the side of her neck. She loves it.

She takes a long sip of her whisky while Asavari finally sets her glass down. When Jackie puts the glass down, she does it on the other side. And puts both her hands on the counter, enclosing Asavari in the space between them. She lowers her mouth to her ear.

"Still curious?" The whisper is warm.

Asavari's breathing hitches again. "Yes."

"How curious?" Jackie blows on the side of her neck softly.

Asavari's head tilts straight away, exposing more of her neck to Jackie's view.

"Go on... be a good girl and tell me. How curious?" Jackie emphasises the question by placing her hands on Asavari's hips.

A beautiful, tiny moan comes from Asavari. And another when Jackie's thumbs slip under her tank top and make little circles right where her lower back starts.

"Very," says Asavari.

"Mmm..." Jackie resists the urge to bite her there and then. "Well, why don't we see if we can satisfy that curiosity, hmm?"

It takes an age for the reply to come. "Please," breathes Asavari.

Jackie slides a hand over Asavari's hip and firmly takes hold. As she slides the other hand up her side slowly, gathering the tank top as she goes, she whispers so close to her ear that her lips brush it. "Tell me what you want."

For Asavari, the whisper feels like a rush washing over her skin, causing little tingles all the way. It takes her a few moments to answer, and the entire time, Jackie's hand goes up slowly. She stops when she's near the side of Asavari's breast. She presses her palm against her ribs, curving her fingers.

"And don't hold back," adds Jackie.

"I-I want to submit," says Asavari. The nerves are obvious in her voice.

Jackie can't resist giving her ear lobe a little pull with her teeth. "Any time you want to stop, you tell me, okay?"

Asavari can only nod.

"But just to make it clear, I've been wet just sitting with you. You're sexy as hell and I fucking want you," breathes Jackie.

It feels like forever and a second before Asavari finally says, "I'm all yours."

The air is still and the tension of anticipation builds in Asavari. She's waiting for the response.

It comes out of nowhere. Jackie licks up Asavari's neck from base to jaw with the full flat of her tongue. The moan that comes from Asavari is verging on guttural, but it's nothing compared to the obscenity that slips out when Jackie opens her mouth wide and bites down on her neck. Soft at first, and then with a firmness that increases until Asavari is almost in pain from the intensity of it.

"Ffffuck..."

Jackie releases her neck and licks it again, quicker and lighter this time.

She steps back, takes hold of Asavari's bun and turns her around to look at her full in the eyes. Asavari's gaze betrays the surging lust in her body; her breathing is shallower, her chest rises and falls, drawing Jackie's eyes to her plump breasts and those hard nipples. Jackie smiles a dangerous smile that makes Asavari feel like she's in trouble.

Jackie lets go of her bun and presses her hand around Asavari's throat in a firm, steady grip. She feels the vibration of Asavari's moan against her palm. It sends a surge of excitement through her body.

clarkcrow
clarkcrow
184 Followers