A Summer at the Farm Ch. 05

Story Info
Blake rubs one out with his in-law.
4.2k words
4.79
11.2k
26

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 5: Titties' sucker

I followed Joe's naked body to the living room. What a view it was, his fat muscular ass bouncing down the stairs.

He seemed to be feeling much better, probably thanks to my thorough massage.

He bent over to look for some movies to play in an old VHS player. (So retro!)

I was still very hard under my shorts, and so was Joe.

He was smashing small trinkets under the T.V. because of his gigantic cock getting in the way. Joe was apparently looking for a very specific film.

"Damn it, I'm sure it's somewhere in there."

Because of the way he was arching himself, once again, I had a clear view of his hairy butthole. Joe Peterson was nothing if he was not shameless!

"What are you looking for? Maybe I can help?"

"Nah, got it!" He exclaimed after a minute.

He turned around and show me a VHS cover, straight from the early 1990's. The image had been fading away but there was definitely a naked girl there, holding up her boobs and making a "O" with her mouth.

"Elisa?" I tried to read the title.

"Exactly. Elisa Charm! That woman taught me a lot growing up!" He chuckled.

"She does look nice..."

"Oh, she is nice. So much better than the fake trashy girls we see in porn nowadays. Internet really killed the industry and plastic surgery only made things worse. But Elisa, damn, she was the real deal. Freaky at heart, beautiful green eyes, and a banging body."

I laughed a little to hide my nervousness.

"Girls in porn all look the same." I confirmed.

Joe turned around again and got down on his knees to insert the VHS.

I was surprised this would still be working, but it was, the film started playing immediately.

"They don't know how to produce good erotic films anymore."

Joe sat down in "his" armchair and I followed suit, sitting on the couch, a few feet away from him.

Joe was not touching his cock; he was casually watching the opening credits while scratching his stomach.

It had been so long since I had actually watched a porn movie. I wondered if I ever had sat through one.

Usually, I was going from clips to clips on my phone, only to get the best bits of the things I liked most. Generally, I was nutting to hard anal fucking and rough sloppy deepthroats. I loved gangbangs too, or seeing a guy nutting on a girl's boobs.

"Aren't you going to rub one out?" Joe asked me with his usual bluntness.

"I... I guess."

"You do seem like you need a release, my boy."

He stared at my crotch, or rather, at the tent in my shorts. I blushed. He grabbed his own massive dick which was still pointing towards the ceiling.

I was hesitant but he reassured me.

"Don't sweat it, Blakey, I do need to empty these balls too."

He rubbed his already wet cockhead.

"Yeah... We all have to, sometimes."

"You're touching yourself wearing your shorts? Interesting technique." He mocked me.

"Of course, not."

I finally removed my shorts and my boxer briefs while my girlfriend's father was looking straight at me. My cock slammed against my top, leaving a stain of precum on the grey fabric. I took my tank top off as well and I was fully naked, just like Joe.

I felt stupid and very exposed.

Somehow though, my cock remained firmly hard.

I wondered what Joe was thinking about my dick, its size, its girth, if he was thinking anything at all. I personally was thinking about his monster cock a lot, way more than I should probably have.

We did not talk much. What was there to say?

The film was rather boring at first, a beautiful woman waking up in her bed, not even naked. She drank her coffee until she realized that there was a leak under her sink.

The following scene where Elisa Charm bent over to look at the pipes and the camera slowly gave us a close up of her ass, only covered by a very thin white pair of sexy lingerie did catch my attention.

I have to say, I was expecting a better scenario for Joe's favourite porn movies of all time.

The plumber's storyline... Really?!

He seemed to like it though; he was now stroking himself. Using both of his large farmer hands.

I was watching him from the corner of my eyes.

To be honest, I may have been glancing at Joe more than I was watching the movie. It was very impressive to see his cock getting massaged this way, especially when precum started to form at the tip of his pole and slide down his balls.

Most of the guys would have considered this type of fluids as a thick and full load of sperm but for Joe, it was only precum.

Just imagining how white and creamy his actual spunk must have looked like, I got the overwhelming urge to see him nut!

What the fuck was I thinking?

I looked back at the movie. The plumber had arrived, or rather, the plumbers. Two macho hairy guys, wearing nothing under their blue overalls.

Typical.

They had to look under the sink to assess the damages. Weirdly, the camera also did close-ups on their ass. The woman was watching them do their thing. She started to slide her hand in her panties, it was suggested more than anything else.

The movie alternated between Elisa Charm caressing herself and the two guys, working on fixing that damn leak, taking more and more suggestive poses under the sink, dropping their overalls, until they were showing off their ass-cracks.

"The Plumber's smile" as they say.

Frankly, at some point, the camera focused so long on the two guys sweating and bending over that it looked like this was turning into a gay porn. Not that I had ever watched a gay porn...

Okay, I may have stumbled onto some clips, sue me, that's just how the internet works!

"Yeah, go ahead, get your pussy all wet looking at those big guys!" Joe commented next to me.

Oh great, now I was about to have the audio-description as well.

I glanced at Joe again. He was no longer stroking himself per se, although his uncut dick kept on releasing a large amount of precum down his -- from what I could assess -- more of eleven-inches shaft.

Instead, Joe was slightly rubbing his right nipple and massaging his (massive!) balls with his other hand.

My dick throbbed.

I loved some nipple play myself, always made me feel good when I was jerking-off, and I thought that Joe was giving me the green light to caress my own pecs.

I did and I looked back at the television. The girl was making out with one the plumbers. He spat in her mouth. That was hot. She spat back. That was wild.

"Told you, she can get freaky." Joe spoke.

This time, he was addressing me directly. I thought that I should say something.

"Yeah, she's definitely very hot."

"Hey, prick!" He barked at me.

I jumped in my seat.

"Don't go too far, you're still committed to my daughter, aren't you? You have to respect Liv, okay!?"

Shit. His princess.

I nearly shit myself and stopped jerking off immediately.

"Joe... This has nothing to do with..." I was so stressed out that I could not make up a clear sentence.

When I looked back at him, he was laughing his ass off.

"I'm only kidding, pal. Liv's made her choice going to the UK, you're not gonna have blue balls for three months! A man has his needs! Her loss!"

As often, I was not too sure how I was supposed to react.

This may have been a trap.

"Look, Joe. You know that I respect your daughter very much."

"Shut up, Blake. I told you, I was kidding! Grab your freaking wiener and stroke it, this is chill time, we have worked all day."

Phew.

We were all good.

I obliged and went back to jerking my dick off. I followed Joe's lead and spat in my palm and on my cockhead to make it slimier. I was also playing with my nipples.

My cock, however thick and long, could not compare to Joe's abnormally fat and long tool. I had to consciously stopped myself from looking at it or I would have stared at Joe's monster during the entire movie.

On the screen, Elisa Charm was getting her pussy eaten by one of the guys while the other one was pulling out his fat cock (still smaller than Joe's) to receive a nice sloppy blowjob.

I was really getting into the movie at this point, especially as saliva was dripping all over the dirty girl's chin, down to her neck and big all-natural boobs.

As crazy at it might sound, jacking off with my soon-to-be father-in-law did not feel so awkward anymore.

It was almost normal.

"I could suck on those titties all night long." I told Joe, trying to reach his level of casualness.

He seemed to like that.

"Damn right, and I would take care of her pussy. See, it needs two men to take care of a woman like that."

"For sure."

He slapped his cock.

Damn, that was hard and thick.

"I'll have to teach you a thing or two but I'm sure the two of us could be make any chick feel real good."

Elisa Charm was now going from one dick to the other, until she fitted both of the pornstars' big slabs of meat in her stretched mouth.

I wondered if Joe was picturing us doing that too. I certainly was.

Not sure what he was thinking about but the farmer definitely loved what he was seeing, he was fapping his dick furiously and moaning at the same time.

Things were getting more homo-erotic in the movie and that made me feel a little uncomfortable, although my cock was stirring up so bad, ready to cum at any given moment.

The girl was sucking one of the plumber's dick hard and deep, and then, her mouth full of saliva and precum, she was full-on making out with the second dude.

I mean, the dude was practically kissing his mate's cock.

In the gangbang scenes I was watching, there were tons of incidental touching between the male performers, - you do have to be in close proximity to manage to perform a triple-penetration on an eager slut -, but there was something more deeply erotic in the way those guys were acting on the screen.

Also, those actors seemed more like real men than the performers in the porn I was usually watching.

They were not perfectly built and they were hairier, their pubes and asses in particular. One of them looked like Joe actually, he was about his age, had a similar bulk but not too shredded shape, and he was hairy as fuck.

Only his cock was suffering from the comparison with the stallion sitting in the armchair next to mine.

The other performer looked more like me now that I was thinking about it.

"I bet you're gonna love the next bit." Joe muttered.

Elisa Charm was lifted up on the kitchen table. They threw away the coffee and the bowl which broke on the floor, and the naked plumbers started to lick her off, from head to toes.

It was hot but it was also getting even more intimate between the male co-stars. Their tongues almost touched a few times while they were going down her stomach and they were intensely looking at each other while each of them was sucking on her generous nipples.

"See, I was sure you would enjoy this, eh, titties' sucker?" Joe teased me.

I was already regretting sharing this earlier but it was true.

I loved this.

"She has fantastic boobs." I commented, trying to remain more neutral.

"The younger dude is a bit messy with it though, you need to do that right. I hope you use a proper technique with Liv."

Joe was pushing me to my limits but I played along this time. He wanted to talk about his daughter? Let's talk about her!

"Don't worry, Joe, I know what I do."

"Hmmm... Doubt it, but we'll see."

I did not react at the last comment although it should have warned me about what was about to come. I suppose I had too much blood pumping in the veins of my cock instead of my brain to think clearly.

The film became even more homo-erotic soon after.

The guys double-penetrated the actress, - this was expected -, but afterwards, the two plumbers lied down on the kitchen's floor and lifted up their legs in the air, offering their hairy sweaty assholes for breakfast!

Elisa was a pro, she crawled towards them and proceeded to rim each of their buttholes like it was her last dinner.

Damn, the close-ups of her tongue penetrating those guys' insides were raunchy!

I was not expecting this from this movie, even with the 1990's cameras, you could clearly see every little detail, single hair, variation of pink and brown on those musky anuses.

"Fuck yeah... Have you ever gotten your ass licked like that?" Joe asked me.

He was playing with his dick, sliding his index between his leaking shiny cockhead and his foreskin.

"No... I... I haven't." I replied truthfully.

Not to say that I had never thought about this, it was just something I never dared to do. It was silly because I was very open-minded in the sack and I could do some pretty wild stuff, but I was probably scared about the fact that playing in any way with my butthole would make me feel too gay.

"You're missing out, my man. Liv's mom was great at that. Burying her tongue in my hole, searching my insides... Hmmm... She was going very deep."

Wow. That was definitely inappropriate and too much information.

But why was I so horny then?!

Joe was not done with sharing his intimacy. Much like the pornstars on the screen, he lifted his own hairy legs in the air.

I could not see between his thighs because he was on my right, but he reenacted a rimming scene with a striking precision!

"I would put my hand right there, pulling her hair, and I would shove her whole face down my hole, smothering her with my fat ass... Fuck... Forcing her to smell my scent, my testosterone... I'm telling you, Blakey, this is how you get a woman truly addicted to you."

I had already rubbed one out with some mates after practice, - casual fun while we were spontaneously getting hard in the shower room -, but damn, we were never that outrageous and verbal about it.

I found myself stroking my dick while looking at Joe's show.

Seriously, at this point, the porn movie was just background noise.

"Damn, I miss that so much, a warm tongue sliding from my balls to my hole."

He looked straight at me.

For a split second, it almost seemed like an invitation, but of course, that would be ridiculous. I was not going to eat a man's ass. Especially not my future in-law!

"Ouch." Joe mumbled, his excited moan sounding like it was turning into pain.

"Are you okay?"

"Fuck... My back pain again... Aaaah... Fuck..."

Maybe he should have been a little more still during his stroking session! Why did he have to make such a show about it after collapsing in the shower-tub an hour earlier?

"Shit... Joe... What can I do?"

He struggled to stand up but he did. Joe stretched his back.

It was like he was doing some sort of dance or a weird tribal ritual. Either way, the result was that he displayed every inch of his incredible body in an even more explicit fashion, his cock bouncing up and down, and slapping against his stomach.

I knew this was to ease his back pain (or was it, really?) but damn, did he really have to pull on every damn muscle of his immense body?

"I feel better standing up, stretching myself." He explained.

"I figured..."

The jerking-off session could go back on track, only Joe was standing up now.

He walked closer to where I was to have a better view of the television and he resumed stroking his dick, which was right at the level of my eyes and only a few inches from me.

I could have gotten further away on the couch but I did not move.

In this new position, I felt like I could stare at this beautiful (shit, did I really say beautiful?!) cock towering proudly in front of me without getting caught.

And so, I did... For fuck's sake, this brought me very close to nutting!

Uncontrollably, I started to moan as well and I went back to rubbing my nipples.

I was done overthinking about the situation and I was simply enjoying myself.

Joe was having a great time too.

We were just two men, watching a porn together, having a nut. Nothing more than that and no big deal.

I would have probably been able to live with that, the massage of Joe's back earlier and the jerking off session together, if it had not been for what happened right after.

Looking back at this, I think this is the moment where everything changed for me.

All of the sudden, Joe extended his left hand towards me (the one which was already coated with precum) and grabbed my right pec which I had been mindlessly caressing.

Out of nowhere, he twitched my nipple and started to rub it, while he kept stroking his own cock with his right hand.

"Joeeeee.... Aaaah....."

I was shocked.

The waves of pleasure shooting through my body were not helping me making sense of the situation.

As usual, Joe was very casual about it, he chuckled.

"You were caressing your titties so wrong, I had to intervene!"

This time, he fully turned around towards me. I was still jerking off my cock, and Joe used his two hands to massage my sensitive nipples.

"Please... Joe... I'm gonna... This... Aaaaah...."

"Just showing you how it's done, kiddo. I told you, I could teach you a few things."

"But... I.... I'm about to..."

"Calm down, pal. We're just having fun."

He spat on his fingers and played with the tip of my right nipple while massaging my pec, his other hand even brushing below to my abs, so close to my dick which was about to erupt.

I had to warn him!

"Joe, I can't hold it... I... I'm gonna jizz..."

"While a man is playing with your titties? Really?"

He leaned over, his cock brushed against my stomach, he spat directly on my pec to pursue his massage and I exploded at the exact same time.

A huge orgasm.

I pulled my hands away from my cock but I was nutting everywhere, my spunk was flying off on my stomach, my pecs, the couch... and Joe's arms, hands and massive dick!

I was mortified.

"Damn, it's like turning on a valve! I think I've found your switch!" Joe was laughing his ass off, pinching my nipple.

I was still releasing volleys of jizz all over myself.

"Joe... I...."

"Look at that mess!" His forearm was dripping with jizz, the couch was all stained.

"Sorry Joe, I... I was very horny earlier and I..."

"I guess I was right, you did need a release!"

Joe seemed like he did not mind at all that I just shot a bunch of friendly fire onto him.

It was a good joke to him to have me nut while playing with my nipples. Yet, it was hard to tell with Joe, he could get angry and go back to being serious at any time.

"Yes, I did... Again... I'm sorry."

"Well, I'm not one to hold a grudge to a friend." He tapped my chest with his creamy hand, smearing me with more cum.

I chuckled.

"I know, it was just..."

"Though, we should set things straight! Solve this incident like real mean."

He sat down on the couch next to me, his leg almost intertwined with mine. Strangely, his back's pain seemed to be an old memory!

"I'll go clean myself up." I spoke.

I moved to get up but he pulled me back.

Damn, he was so strong, I fell back on the couch and I was almost sitting on his lap.

"Not so fast, buddy. It's not polite to leave the dinner table before everyone has finished his meal. I'm still not done with my task here."

He did seem very, very close to nut though. His humongous rod was throbbing like crazy, like I had never seen any other dick moving before!

"Ok... But Joe..."

"And I told you, we need to set things straight. Did not you tell me you love sucking titties off?"

12