A Summer at the Farm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah..."

"Don't you see that I have to use both hands to jerk off that fat cock?"

"I do, Joe."

"And that I have a good pair of titties right there that I cannot take care of at the same time?!"

I looked at his meaty large pecs.

I was startled to say the least.

"Yeah... I get that..."

"So, hell, what are you waiting for to render the favour back?"

I could not believe it but I could not stop myself either.

I moved my hands up to his chest and grabbed his large pecs, they were so big, almost like boobs unless they were thicker and firmer.

"Like... like that?" I asked tentatively, surprised that I could still talk.

"God no!" He barked.

I removed my hands right away.

What the hell had I done? What if he thought I was a huge pervert? He could have Liv breaking-up with me in a second!

"Sorry! I thought you..."

He pulled my hair towards him.

"Blakey, you told me you were a titties' sucker earlier..."

He marked a pause; He had brought my face so close to his chest.

Once again, his male scent was very strong, my nose was right below the thick bush of his armpit.

His cock was throbbing right below me.

I had no idea what to do.

"... Suck!" He barked.

Ok, I knew what to do now!

I think my brain might have fully stopped working at that my moment, only my guts were talking.

Although Joe had fully let go of his pull over me, - I was free of my movements -, I leaned in further and I shoved his hairy nipple in my mouth.

"Hmmmm..." He moaned immediately.

I slurped and licked it up. He had found my switch earlier; I was searching his.

I used my hands to massage his pecs at the same time.

"You can do better than that, boy, you need to show how much you crave it.... Fuck, Blakey..."

I went on him like I was an eager baby sucking on to get his milk.

I slurped on both of his nipples, played with my saliva, kissed and slightly bit his tits, each after the other... In fact, just like I was doing often with his daughter.

And just like his daughter, Joe was loving this. He was moaning and grunting.

The girl in the porn was reaching her climax as well, a dick in her ass and another in her pussy from what I can remember.

"That's right!" Joe patted my hair. "You're hitting the... Hmmm... right spot."

Suddenly, I felt something pouring down my cheek.

It could not be raining in the middle of the living room, that was my first stupid thought.

Quickly enough, I understood that Joe was emptying his XXL-sized balls all over me.

I was becoming a cum receptacle.

I felt a thick volley of cum splashing against my forehead, another against the side of my stomach, (I was leaning over Joe for the nipples sucking), and much more cum flying straight to my face and on my chest. Joe was hitting himself too.

This was a real firework.

During the entire process, I kept on licking his nipples.

"FUCK YES... FUCK... THAT'S AMAZING... FUCK..." He was howling of pleasure.

When he was finally done with his ejaculation, I was drenched in cum.

My jizz, his... Well, especially his. Joe had nutted way more than I had and his loads had been laid out all over my body and face. Somehow, I even got some on my lips! Fuck, I could taste him!

Unsurprisingly, those were the thickest loads of sperm I had ever seen.

I finally pulled back from Joe, feeling disoriented.

He was smiling, his dick starting to deflate.

"Thanks for the help, Blakey. I guess we're even now."

[More to cum]

12