A Summer at the Farm Ch. 08

Story Info
Blake takes a steamy pledge with three horny farmers!
4.7k words
4.73
10.1k
13

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 8: The pledge

From the moment Bob revealed his pink cock-ring to us and I understood who he was, I felt like I was exploding inside.

Millions of crazy thoughts were popping in my fucked-up and already drunk brain.

How in hell could I have found myself playing strip-poker with the man who had blown my dick at a truck stop the day before... while my girlfriend's father was literally sitting between the two of us!?

I felt like my dirtiest secret was about to be exposed at the worst possible time.

Olivia would leave me, that was for sure.

I would be categorized as a homo, or worse, a faggot cruising in restrooms...

I did not even want to imagine the reaction of my mates back in college when the rumour would start spreading. If Bob were to recognize me and to talk, my life would be over!

Damn. I was fine with the quick blowjob from a complete stranger, I was definitely not fine with getting serviced by one of Joe's friends!

The entire situation, plus the reckless alcohol consumption, plus the prominent bulge of Liv's dad which was getting bigger and bigger as the evening went on, was making me lose my shit.

I had to stay focus though, we were playing a very important game.

The rules had changed and now, the loser would have to take a pledge decided by the winners.

Besides, and this statement was even truer than before, I did not want to end up naked in front of them. Bob had seen only one thing of me and that was my fat cock, I had the (maybe irrational?) fear that he might recognize it, just like I had recognized his own junks seconds ago.

I was all over the place, and unsurprisingly, I lost the next round.

I had to toss away my tank top and I found myself in just my shorts.

Thankfully, I was still wearing my boxer briefs underneath while my partners were in a much trickier situation.

Bob, of course, was fully naked; Dave was only wearing his filthy grey jockstraps; And Joe was about to lose the sole piece of clothing he still had on, - his shorts -, since he lost the following round.

Not that they were hiding much of his anatomy anyway as he was outrageously forming a tent underneath them.

When he had to get stark naked, Joe stood up and revealed a gigantic dripping hard-on to us.

He was not at full-mast yet, but his member was still larger, thicker, and bigger than most guys when they were stiffed to the maximum, even when taking into account the men which were decently packing, which I considered being a part of.

Joe was simply in his own super-sized category.

You bet that Bob's jaw dropped to the floor as the big uncut cock popped out from the shorts.

He had (quite literally) drooled over my genitals a few hours before, and he was for sure drooling over Joe's enormous tool now.

I was certain that Bob was controlling himself not to get hard, or maybe he was just too drunk to get a good erection, that happened sometimes.

Not to me though, alcohol could not do much against my relentless horniness.

To be fair, even I, was intimidated, impressed, and in a way, aroused by Joe's beautiful and veiny cock...

The fact that he was blatantly hard in front of three other guys and could not give a fuck about it was giving him even more power.

I was all in my head at the idea that anyone might think that I was gay while Joe could not care less about what people might think of him.

He even stroked his horse-cock a few times as he sat back down.

"Looks like the beast is awakening!" He joked.

"Is it Bob's little pink jewellery which has gotten you going, or is it my hairy ass in the jockstraps?" Dave stood up and showed his arse off to illustrate his point. He even spanked his own butt.

Shameless!

"Or maybe it's the new boy, wearing just his shorts that makes your sausage stir up?" Bob suggested.

Dave grabbed my pecs playfully to add on his friend's argument.

I felt like a piece of meat to them. It was all fun and games but nipples were a sensitive area for me, I tried to stay calm.

I was getting hard myself and I, for sure, would not have been as confident as Joe if my arousal were to be made public.

"Men get hard, Dave. I'm sorry for you if that does not happen much to you anymore." Joe slapped his dick against his muscular stomach. "I'm just a vigorous guy, still in my prime."

They both chuckled.

Bob was starting to get in the mood too, I caught him looking away as his cock was getting more stiffed.

I was not too sure if any of the other guy had ever fooled around with a person of the same sex but I was well placed to know for damn sure that Bob could turn into a little slut for a big, hard and leaking cock.

Anyway, we moved on to the next round and damn it, I lost again!

I had managed to perform such a winning strike before, and now, it was like the three of them were playing against me, levelling up their poker game much more than earlier.

They were crushing me.

I slid down my shorts and the guys wooed me.

"Come on, girl, show us the goods!" Dave cheered, fondling with the pouch of his jockstrap which was barely containing his balls (which looked massive by the way).

I did not want the farmers to see the front of my briefs since I was sporting a strong semi at this point, so I sort of turned my back to them as I was undressing myself.

Unfortunately, that meant exposing my ass way more than I cared for...

I received multiple slaps on the back of my boxer briefs.

To this day, I am still not sure who they were from. Probably Dave. Maybe Joe.

I sat back down, trying to hide my growing erection. Why was this making me so horny?! I wished I could have been as careless as Joe. Was he not afraid to look gay at all?

Dave had been spending the last four hours mocking gay people, calling them fags, fairies, pussies and whatnot.

Apparently, those names were not applying to macho farmers though. Even when they were getting hard with no other stimulation than being in presence of other guys naked, that was "no homo".

I had the confirmation that luck had indeed evaded me in the next round as I got the worst hand of cards so far.

There was no way of making it through. I had nothing, not even a pair while the guys seemed loaded... In more ways than one!

I was dreading the fact that I was about to lose my briefs but, even more so, the fact that I was about to find myself one step away from having to take a pledge.

How things could have gone south so quickly? I was way ahead of everyone else minutes before and Bob had been losing rounds after rounds! What the fuck?!

"Looks like someone else's getting naked." Joe rejoiced.

I was clearly blushing at this point. He LOVED it.

"Really, guys?" I rolled my eyes.

They all laughed.

"Don't you dare trying to get away from this one, pal! We are men of our words around here. It means something. You want to play with the big guys, you have to go all the way!"

"I know, I know..."

I thought about the best strategy to move forward and I tried to be as confident as Joe. Or at least, to pretend like I was.

I pulled down my boxer briefs in one go, I threw them in the air with my right foot, and this time, I did not try to hide my semi-hard cock.

"Good boy." Joe commented with a smirk.

I sat back down, feeling very exposed but I was expecting a way worse reaction so, all and all, everything was okay.

I guessed that I had made the right call, owning it. That earned me some more respect from my new peers.

Except for Dave, we were all stark naked anyway!

My mind was split in half: on one hand, I was happy to fit in with the group and I could even enjoy this kind of evenings, it was not so different from the truth and dares or other stupid games we were playing with my bros on the campus.

On the other hand, Joe was NOT one of my bros (he was the freaking father of the girl I wanted to marry!), and back in the city, I was not looking at, - and even less so, lusting over -, my friends' junks for the entire evening...

Besides, Bob was there with his full sucking lips and his damn pink cock ring. That was definitely not helping!

At this stage, this final round would be key and, I suppose it was fate, it turned into a duel between Bob and I.

I felt confident because I had a flush of spades in my hand and Bob was looking very nervous. Or maybe, very drunk. Also, I thought that I had been losing too much for the last few rounds and that the statistics were playing in my favour.

I could hold on some hope... I convinced myself that I was going to avoid taking the pledge!

My mind even started to wander... What we could ask for Bob to do? Something humiliating for sure.

I revealed my flush.

"Damn, you're fucked!" Dave told Bob.

He was getting red and even more uncomfortable. Yes!

I was frankly smiling for the first time since the beginning of the game.

"So what for the pledge? Should we ask Bobby to suck our cocks?" Joe joked (or was he joking?) as he was mindlessly stroking his dick.

I felt shivers down my spine. A blowjob from Bob.

Again?!

He showed his hand, a straight, meaning five cards of consecutive values.

My initial thought was of relief, phew, I had won! But immediately afterwards, Joe jumped from his seat and congratulated Bob. He even hugged him, their two meaty buffy bodies intertwining with one another.

Bob seemed surprised himself.

I did not get what was happening.

"He won. Straight beats Flush." Dave explained to me with a huge grin on his face.

I was not very good at poker and not too familiar with the rules. I had lost... Really?! The pill was hard to swallow.

"Fuck..." I muttered.

I did not even try to push back; I knew this would only make me look weak and they would never go back on the principle of the dare anyway.

I did have accept the change of the rules. Of course, it was only when I thought that I could not lose...

The game could have stopped once Bob had gotten naked, and now, here we were, the three rednecks were discussing between themselves and giggling about the pledge to come.

"We won't go too hard on you." Joe told, patting my shoulder, poking my back with his gigantic cock at the same time.

He was even more stiffed than before. I bet he even smeared some precum on the side of my stomach in the process.

I took another shot. Probably not the best idea to keep my mind straight (and to keep acting straight actually), but I needed some strong alcohol to keep going.

I was no pussy, God Damn it; I was about to prove it!

Finally, they turned towards me and gave their verdict.

I was mentally getting ready to suck their cocks, trying to convince myself this was no big deal.

I know that must sound insane but like, that was the logical end of the game and I was starting to know how Joe's (filthy) mind was working.

I was fully expecting it.

Get on my knees and swallow their shafts.

I was ready.

...

I did not suck their cocks though.

Not that night anyway.

They had something else in mind and Dave was in charge of explaining the pledge.

"I used to play a bit of rugby in my youth, the after-match was always a crazy time within the team! Let me tell you something, back then, the guys knew how to act like real men and there was no pussy allowed. The faggots were kicked out the team if they ever dared to get in, and..."

"Go to the point Dave..." Joe cut him off, jaded of his constant litany against gay guys.

Frankly, Dave's obsession was getting sus...

"What I mean is that we would always dare and test each other, like men. The challenges were mostly about chicks or drinks. Who could score the most girls in one week? Who could drink the most alcohol in one night? We don't have wet pussies here, but we do have drinks! How would you feel about chugging three pints of beers?"

They would make me drink some more? That was it?!

I was not a fan of getting completely wasted in front of my future father-in-law but mostly, I was reassured, it could have been so much worse!

"I'm down!" I exclaimed.

Dave was not done though.

"Of course, we will choose how you shall ingest it in your system!"

His smirk was way too pronounced to mean anything good.

"Have you ever heard of the infamous butt-crack's chug?" Joe asked me.

My eyes widened.

"What?"

They were laughing their asses off now.

"To add some taste and some spice to the beer, it is common practice between rugby players to pour it through a good sweaty ass crack before oral consumption!"

I was a bit stunned, and already way too drunk to think it through or to understand what was expected of me.

Thankfully, Joe, Dave and Bob were more than happy to help me get in the correct position to perform the pledge.

I was meant to lie down, my chest below the chair, my head right under the edge as one of the hunks surrounding me would take a seat backwards, and let his ass hang out right above me.

"No back down, right?" Joe asked me.

"No, of course not, I'm a man of..." I burped. "... my word."

"Good! That's what we like to hear!" Dave spoke, slapping my thighs.

They were having such a good time that I tried to laugh with them as I was struggling to fit under the chair.

I was not as big as them, and particularly not as big as Joe, but still, I was fit and had broad shoulders which were not super flexible.

"See, he loves it!" Bob remarked, pointing his index at my cock.

I was desperately hard.

Why though? Did I love showing off so much? Or was I turned on by the idea of having a hairy male bum hanging right above my eyes?!

No... I was probably just a horned-up dog, there was no more to think or say about it.

Right?

Besides, my three partners were all showing signs of excitement, Joe even more blatantly than the others. Or maybe it was just showing off more clearly because of the XXL size of his elephant trunk.

In any event, Dave's cock was now poking out from the pouch of his jockstrap.

He was the first one to sit down and, in this position, the top of his dick still trapped but escaping the underwear was dangerously hanging a few inches away from my lips, especially since Bob had brought me a cushion to raise the level of my face.

It was set up for my own comfort he had said but I was not stupid, - well, not THAT stupid -, the main goal was to make sure that I would be close enough so the beer would be poured straight into my mouth, once it would have passed through the path of the musky ass-crack of my partners in crime.

"Open your mouth!" Joe barked at me.

"Open wide!" Bob added.

"Even wider!" Joe insisted while he was starting to pour the pint all over Dave's hairy lower back.

I watched it go down like in slow motion, still not processing where I was and how I had ended up in this compromising position.

The sips of cold beer fell on my forehead and in my eyes, it burnt, some dripped down my mouth but I was more drenched than anything else.

It sticked.

"Dave, you need to bend over a little more."

"And Blakey, you need to get closer. Much closer to catch it!"

Joe gave the pint to Bob and he grabbed and pulled my hair so I would practically be in contact with Dave's crack.

As the homophobic farmer bent over, he also spread his cheeks so that the opened ass-crack, -- and pink hairy anus, oh God! --, was aligned with my mouth.

Bob poured more beer, and this time, I saw the liquid running down the asshole and a second later, I felt the alcohol in my opened mouth, sliding through my throat.

More came.

And even more, until I was choking and I had to spit back a lot of the booze on my bare chest.

"Come on, you have to do it right!"

Damn it, they were taking this seriously. I thought that I was doing my best!

I focused as best as I could and I felt like I was catching a lot of the juice when Bob went back at pouring the pint down Dave's back.

Frankly, I was not even thinking about the grossness of the situation, I was just trying to swallow the freaking beer without gagging!

We went again, Joe pulled my hair even more and my stuck-out tongue bumped into the ass crack.

I was moved around, and not too sure how, I slurped on Dave's hanging cockhead, -- which was still out of his pouch -, in the mist of it all.

"Guys, the boy is sucking me off, what the hell?!" Dave exclaimed.

He was not mad at all. On the contrary, his tone indicated that he thought this was hilarious.

I tried to find a better position without the help of Joe and I got to a point where I was no longer touching Dave's cock but where my nose was definitely up his ass-crack.

I could definitely smell a strong scent of manhood in there and some beer even passed through my nostrils.

It lasted for nearly a full minute and finally, the pint was all poured down.

I had made it alive!

Joe's gigantic cock was bouncing above my eyes as he was holding his stomach from laughter.

I saw some droplets of precum fall from his uncut (and definitely wet) cockhead but I did not really feel them dripping on my skin. Probably because I was already filthy with sticky beer and I was busy trying to find my normal breathing back.

Things had escalated so quickly and this had felt so surreal that I had completely forgotten that we were not over.

After Dave, Bob took a seat on the chair.

He was from the start way more upfront and outrageous about it.

He arched his back A LOT and spread his ass cheeks so lewdly that it was like I could see all the details of the insides of his asshole.

Even if I had not known how much of a bottom slut Bob could be before, I would have had evidence of his sexual orientation at that moment.

His asshole looked like he had been wrecked a couple of times, or way more times than just a couple!

This was not the moment to be shocked though, I had to go back into the proper position.

Said position was where I was literally sniffing his ass, my mouth wide opened, ready to drink the beer sliding through Bob's filthy crack, some of the juice definitely going in his hole before landing in my throat and stomach.

I think that Dave and Joe were laughing so hard that they did not notice how lewd and nasty things were getting, or more likely, they did not give a fuck.

"Drink it, man! Lick it, you're missing half of it!" Joe scolded me, slapping the back of my head.

He pushed my face against Bob's ass until my mouth was glued to his asshole.

"Fuck, that feels nice!" Bob exclaimed.

For the life of me, I could have just shut my mouth and suffered in silence, but I did not.

I actually stuck my tongue out and slurped on the beer which was definitely turning warm after a passage inside Bob's gaping anal cavity.

I am not sure when I went from licking his ass crack to having my tongue deep inside his anus but in the frenzy of the moment, I did rim him like I would have a hot girl at the back of a club.

I mean, just from the taste, it was clear that I was eating a male's ass. It was something I had never tried before!

I will never forget it.

When I was no longer feeling any liquid going down but only the dry skin and wet hair against my tongue, I stopped the rimming.

Realizing what I had just done, I looked at Joe apprehensively.

What would he think of me now? His (potential?) son in law was a dirty ass-eater.

Thankfully, Joe was too much in his own world to care about me.

12