A Summer at the Farm Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still joking with his friends, filling up another pint, and was not even looking at me.

I mean, he had been the one organizing that silly game anyway.

Those were just banters, hazing at worst, but nothing he could hold against me later on... At least, I hoped so.

On the contrary, I was being a good mate and a strong man by taking part in the bet without whining or complaining!

"Guys... That's crazy... Should we...?" I started talking but I was not sure what I wanted to say.

I burped outrageously. I needed to piss as well, soon!

"No, no, no! You don't get to stand back up. Your boss is next, son!" Dave told me as the three of them walked back towards me.

I do not know when that happened but Dave had lost the jockstraps and was now fully naked as well.

"The main course!" Joe commented.

I swallowed my saliva.

I was ready for it.

I could not help myself from staring at their throbbing hard cocks. Fucking real men, they were!

I was envious, jealous maybe, horny, most of all!

"We'll have to get rid of these hard-ons soon enough." Joe said casually as he noticed my gaze on his veiny slab of meat.

"We can multitask." Dave replied with a wink.

Once again, I was too out of it to understand what this comment entailed.

I got it soon enough though.

When Joe took his seat and let his fat ass hang above me, he was stroking his dick furiously, - his massive balls were getting fapped, just inches away from my eyes -, and his two colleagues were doing the same thing on my sides.

They were adding a jacking-off component to the already inappropriate rimming session.

So be it!

To be fair, I did not even consider this new aspect of the pledge as a relevant factor, what did it change really? I was not there to suck on cocks but to lick assholes!

As soon as Joe was in position, I got my lips to the perfect spot (without the help of anyone) and started to lick Joe's ass even before the beer had started to be poured all over his lower back.

I heard him moan as I was swallowing the first sips of that third beer and, I am sure, providing some nice rubbing at the same time.

From this point on, I was full-on rimming him.

I did it partly because I had to honour the pledge, but also partly (and maybe mostly) because I was drunk as fuck and I wanted to eat Joe's ass like it was my last meal on this earth!

I spread his fat ass-cheeks myself and slurped on the mix of beer, sweat, and anal juice, as I was inserting my wet tongue deep into his musky asshole.

Joe was hairier than both of the guys before him and I could not care less. To say the truth, I even liked it!

He was also smelling way worse, like a horned-up full of testosterones macho man.

"HHHHHHMMMMF." I moaned, sniffing him.

In the distance, somewhere, I was hearing people laughing, cheering, stroking themselves too, but I was far from that, buried into this welcoming dark tunnel.

What was I searching for with my tongue? Who knows exactly? But let me tell you, I went through every edge, bump and cavity that I found in there.

Was there beer involved? Not so much at this stage...

Just a lot of hairy ass!

I can describe what I was doing with precision now, but at the time, it felt like an out-of-body experience. My dick was throbbing as I was kissing, licking, and sucking on a manly asshole, and frankly, nothing else mattered.

One thing I cannot remember clearly is how much time it lasted. Maybe it was a minute, or maybe it was half an hour. Hard to tell.

I did not have to feel bad for feeling so horny though.

Once I was done with Joe's butthole, the three others had already creamed themselves.

I cannot say when that happened even though I did feel a different kind of liquid falling on the back of my neck while my tongue (and entire face) was shoved deep into Joe's ass crack.

The bastards had nutted on me! I was pretty certain of it.

I guess this was also part of the hazing and of the pledge.

What could I have said anyway? I had just tossed my future father-in-law's ass like the best salad in town!

After it was all said and done, we were exhausted and pretty wasted.

This was reassuring in a sense, no one would really remember what had happened that evening...

I was the only one who had not nutted by the way, but I could barely walk upstairs to go to the toilets, and then to sleep.

Therefore, at this point, masturbation was out of the question.

For obvious safety reasons, Joe decided that the guys would sleep over.

We had to organize ourselves to make it work.

When I say "we", I mean Joe, because I was in no state to make any decision whatsoever.

To make it less awkward, it was decided that Bob would sleep on the couch, that Dave would take my bed, and I would sleep with Joe to avoid sharing a bed with one of our guests.

The night was still young...

But I guess that this will be the subject of our next chapter.

And by the way, they were wrong before.

Whether they knew it or not, - I strongly suspect that they did know -, they told me that I had lost when I had won the freaking last round of the poker game.

Flush beats Straight. All the way. Always.

But I had already licked their assholes when I realized that, and it was too late to go back in time, or to forget that I had enjoyed it very much, so does it really matter?

I do not think that it does.

12