A Summer at the Farm Ch. 10

Story Info
Will the college jock go gay for the redneck daddy?!
4.5k words
4.77
8.1k
18

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 10: Returning the Favour

What the fuck was wrong with me?

I had to get it together.

For the life of me, I had to stop glancing at Joe's body every time he would decide to walk around the farm naked, - which was basically all the damn time at this point -, his massive flaccid dick flopping around.

The degree of nudity around the house had escalated quickly.

On the first night, Joe was wearing a poorly wrapped bathrobe. I thought this was inappropriate at the time but there was (sort of) an attempt at covering up.

The following days, he was not wearing much to work outside, shorts and boots at most, - which was understandable given the heat -, and I noticed that he was sleeping in his birthday suit.

I could catch him naked before and after bed time, or when he was about to take a shower.

Then, he started to take his breakfast in the nude. The coffee sometimes dripping on his bushy pubic hair.

And now, about ten days in, he was wearing an even smaller pair of shorts when we were outside (going commando, of course), but he was taking it right off to get stark naked as soon as we would step foot inside.

Coincidentally or not, my obsession for Joe's genitals seemed to be growing as he was wearing less and less clothes around me.

Not even mentioning the events of the poker game and the night which had followed...

As I said, I had to take back control over my libido!

I promised to myself that I would never let anything sus happen with Joe again, (I mean, nothing more suspicious than what we had already done), and I tried my best not to think about Bob's mysterious comment on their activities at the cruising place on the Friday afternoons.

I vaguely remembered that on my first Friday at the farm, Joe had gone for an errand which had lasted for longer than usual, but I could have gotten my days wrong.

In any event, this was not my business.

Joe could do whatever he saw fit with his farm buddies, throat-fuck them until they pass out if he wanted to, but I was certainly not going to take part in any of it.

Olivia and I were attempting to maintain our relationship despite the distance by finding slots to take some calls together.

We never had enough intimacy to do cam sex or anything of this nature though, maybe that would have helped me cope with my urges.

At the very least, I could tell that she was missing me.

It meant a lot to Liv that I was staying at her dad's and consequently, that I was, for sure, remaining faithful to her.

Outside of the weird gay thoughts which were popping in my brain, I would say that things were starting to settle down at the farm.

Joe and I were now used to be living together. I had learnt to cope with his bluntness and carelessness (and his obscene nudity), while he was more respectful of my space and seemed to be happy with the job I was doing.

He was praising me to Olivia which was a great way to score points with my girlfriend.

All and all, even the poker night had helped me gain some more respect with Joe. I was part of the farmers' crew, horsing around with his buddies!

Of course, Joe had no idea that Bob had sucked me off in the gas station's restrooms, and again in his own bathroom, but what he did not know could not hurt him (nor it could hurt myself).

I firmly believed that if Joe were to find out that I had cheated on his daughter with one of his mates, he would downright kill me.

I had vivid nightmares where he was doing so using only his bare hands.

There was no murder to notify at the farm though.

The following couple of days went by without any noticeable incident.

I was waking Joe up every day after his nap, and yes, I was glancing (or rather staring for long minutes) at his huge cock rising up to full length in his sleep, but it did not go any further than that.

No jerking-off together, no massage, no rimming, no nipples sucking...

Only Joe's nakedness and his explicit lessons on "how to be a real man", were making our relationship slightly different from any other of the same nature.

On Friday, I could not help but thinking back about Bob's comment as, indeed, at 3:30 PM, Joe casually told me he had to run an errand.

This was not unusual but the timing was quite telling. I also noted his cheeky smile as he hopped in his van.

Even more telling was the fact that he came back at 6 PM with barely nothing in his trunk.

I did not complain though, or ask any question, I had used this alone time to jerk off in peace.

It pains me to admit it, but I may have had been thinking about what was surely happening at the glory-hole while I was stroking my nine-inches dripping cock.

I forced myself to watch some good old straight porn, but even then, I ended up on a gangbang scene, twelve guys combining their efforts to wreck one poor girl.

As you can imagine, there were way more XXL dongs and musky manly asses on the film than pussies to cum to.

I did nut when the girl started rimming each of the guy one by one, while some of the other male performers were giving her facials.

The fact that she was eating asses while her face was covered in spunk was particularly nasty and this was the frame that got me to explode.

Anyway, the next shift in Joe and I's relationship happened on the following Saturday.

It should have been a casual day and for once, the weather was a bit chiller.

It was still summer in Utah but nothing compared to the past couple of weeks. It even rained for a couple of hours around noon.

We worked on some minor handiwork inside the house.

That was when I had a silly accident.

Joe asked me to fix a lamp in the living room, I used a chair to be tall enough to reach the ceiling but realized too late that it could not hold my weight.

Like a moron, I broke the damn chair in half and I fell.

"Kiddo! Are you alright?" Joe hurried next to me.

Maybe because the temperature was not that high, for once, Joe was not fully naked. He was wearing a pair of skimpy, too small for him, grey boxer briefs. They were sliding in his ass-crack on the back.

I was in my shorts and tank top.

"I'm fine." I lied, struggling to get back up.

He saw right through me.

"You don't look fine, Blakey. Should I bring you to a doctor or something? Fuck!"

"No... I..." I tried to assess how I was feeling. "I may have hurt my back a little but I will be fine... Sorry for the chair."

He grabbed one of the wooden legs and threw it away.

"Who cares about that damn chair? You could have broken your skull, idiot."

It was the first time that I was feeling like Joe actually cared about me, well, about my physical well-being at least.

There was no joke, no teasing, no grunting... Sure, he called me idiot but his tone was affectionate.

He was genuinely worried.

"I'm solid, Joe. Don't worry."

"Erf. Solid, my ass... Well, I guess it gives me the opportunity to return the favour."

"What do you mean?"

I tried to keep my composure in front of Joe but my lower back started aching for real.

"I threw my back the other day and you took care of it, you massaged it, applied the oil. It's only fair if I do the same for you."

"It's really not necessary, I'm sure I'll be..."

He cut me off.

"You know I have my principles and I'm a man of my word. I always say when someone does something for you, you need to return the favour sooner rather than later. Simple morals' code. Go upstairs, I'll take care of you."

I hesitated.

Not that I did not want to go, but I knew I would be breaking the promise made to myself to keep things clean with Joe.

Although... He was only proposing to rub some cream on my back.

And he would be the one doing all the work...

Compared to the crazy shit we had done since I had taken care of Joe when he had hurt himself by falling in the shower tub, I decided that getting a quick massage was not that bad.

That made sense, even, that could relieve me from some of my pain.

Right?

"Ok... I... I guess this can help."

"Now, go to your room. I'll join you."

This sentence alone gave me shivers. It did not mean anything in this context though. Maybe I was overthinking.

Fuck, surely, I was!

I did not say another word and walked upstairs.

I lied down in my bed, on my stomach, trying to reason myself.

A father-in-law, a boss, or even a friend could propose to smear cream on someone's back to help him out. This was in the realm of what society would consider normal and acceptable. Right?

It was like helping a mate applying sun screen on the middle of his back where his hands could not reach.

No big deal.

Joe took his damn time. I waited a good ten minutes before he came into the room. I even thought that he had forgotten about me.

I was getting disappointed, - I wanted this back massage after all -, and hearing his distinctive steps behind me made me happy.

"What you think you're doing Blakey?" He barked at me.

I turned my head to see him.

He was still only wearing his tiny grey boxer briefs, half of one of his balls hanging out, a bottle of cream in his right hand.

"You told me to go into my room." I replied, like a child who would have been scolded by his teacher for failing his math test.

"I'm talking about your clothes, dummy, how I am supposed to apply the cream on you like this?"

"Oh... Right..."

He did not wait for me to act on it but instead, walked towards me and pulled my top off himself. He did not stop there; he pulled my shorts down and my underwear came with it.

"Better like this." He commented.

"Joe... My underwear..."

"What? You're not going to be a prude, aren't you? We are way passed this point; don't you think?"

To this, I had nothing to respond and I let him took my shorts and briefs off and I heard him throwing them on the other side of the room.

I was now fully naked, my bare ass exposed to Joe.

I gulped.

It looked like things would not be as tame as I was picturing them. Although, to be honest, I could have largely expected this but I let it happen anyway.

At the very least, in this position, I could hide my semi-hard dick growing on my front.

One thing I did not expect at all was how careful, and dare I say, tender, Joe would be with his hands.

I did not even think he was capable of using his large hands for anything else than rough manual labour but there, from the beginning of the massage, his touch was delicate, deep, and honestly, very satisfying.

I had to refrain from moaning a couple of times and at some point, as he kept rubbing the oil on my warm skin, going lower on my back, I felt so relax that I almost fell asleep.

Joe outdid himself, not only he applied the oil on my back, but he effectively massaged my entire body, from my toes which he rubbed for long minutes, to my neck and shoulders.

Who knew that he had it in him?

I came back to consciousness when he started focusing more specifically on my ass.

I did not stop him but I became more aware of what was happening as he was, at first, applying the cream on the top of my ass, but then fully groping me and even spreading my cheeks.

I wanted to say something but I was intent on pretending that I was sleeping so that my hard on -- which I now could feel pressing against the sheets -- would appear like the result of a dream I may have had (and not of his incredible handling of my sore body).

Silly, I know.

Looking back, there are tons of things that I find quite ridiculous in the way I reacted to Joe or rationalized our behaviour.

However, your mind would play tricks on you to make you accept things that your brain is not ready to come to terms with.

Getting your ass crack played with by your potential future father-in-law was definitely one of those things...

At one point, I felt the oil dripping against my asshole, like he was lubing it up.

I distinctively felt one finger and then two rubbing against my hole but Joe did not go as far as shoving them in my butt.

I am pretty sure this would have had me reacted. Or maybe, I would not have. The smearing was nice enough.

"Hey, Blakey, you're still there?" Joe asked me after a while.

He had passed an awful lot on time on my ass but I could not say how long exactly.

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

I did not have to feign that I was semi-asleep, his deep massage had effectively fully relaxed me.

"I think I should finish up with your front. Giving you a proper massage, like a true professional."

I was lost in my daze but I remembered my hard leaking cock.

"That's okay, you've done so much already..."

"Boy, I'm very serious about my rule about returning the favour. I have to do this right. My honour as a man is at stake."

I was trapped. I could not hide my erection forever anyway.

One thing which did reassure me was that Joe himself had gotten very hard when I had massaged him about a week earlier.

He had considered that this was totally normal at the time so maybe I was making a mountain out of a molehill (and to be clear, I am not comparing the size of my cock to a molehill here).

I turned around and revealed my very aroused state to Joe.

"Looks like your fall did not break your cock, soldier. Good news!" He chuckled at his own joke.

I laughed too.

"Sorry about that..."

He rolled his eyes and slapped my cock playfully.

It was the first time ever that he was touching it. Electric shocks sparked through my entire body.

"Stop apologizing for being a man, Blakey! How many times will I have to repeat this to you?!"

"Sorry!"

He slapped my hard cock again.

It only made it throb even more! Shit.

"Stop apologizing for apologizing! Man up!"

I was at a loss for words and I felt like any answer I would have given would be another opportunity for Joe to slap my cock.

I shut up and he resumed his massage, starting by the upper part of my body, my biceps first, and then my pecs, and my sensitive nipples.

This time, I could not refrain the moan.

"Hmmmm...."

"Oh yeah, I had forgotten your titties were this sensitive." He pinched them to prove his point.

"Fuck... Aaaah.... Hummm..."

"Just like mine!" He laughed.

Thankfully, he did not spend too much time on them or I am pretty sure I could not have controlled my ejaculation.

As I had found out not so long ago, my nipples were apparently a switch to open the tap and let the milk start coming.

He moved on to my abs, and then to my thighs, reaching new sensitive areas of mine, especially around my groin.

"Relax, Blake, you're very tense."

"I'm relaxing... I... This feels nice." I blurted out.

"Good... Look, I'm not usually the one doing this sort of things, just shut your eyes and try to get the most out of it."

Indeed, Joe was not usually in this position.

In a way, I felt honoured, it was like our assigned roles by the Universe had been reversed. He was servicing me.

Once again, I fell in a state between sleep and consciousness, and once again, it was the contact with another sensitive part of my body, - by far, the most sensitive in fact -, which made me come back to reality.

As I had drifted off, Joe had grabbed my leaking cock!

He was even holding it, no, he was stroking it, with his two farmer's hands.

Fuck, that felt nice!

"Joe...."

"Shh..."

"What are you doing? Hmmm... What's happening?"

"You're dripping all over, boy, that juice needs to come out. Blue balls ain't good for anyone."

"But.... Hmmm...."

He accelerated his pace, fully jerking me off at this point.

"I'm only here to help relaxing all of your muscles. Trust me."

"Fuck... Joe... Yes... That's... That's crazy though..."

"As you know, I like a work well-done."

On these words, he spat on my cock and resumed his vigorous stroking.

This part did not last long, although I was not too sure of when it had started, I came in less than a minute, all over my chest, up to my chin, and on Joe's hands.

I had not warned him. My spunk had flown out of my dick before I had fully time to process what was happening.

As always, Joe reacted very casually.

"Wow, that's a big creamy mess."

He smeared his coated-with-sperm hands to wipe them off on the side part of my chest which had not been hit by my fire.

"I'm so sorry, Joe, I..."

"Not again!"

He put his hand on my mouth to make me shut up but, as a result, I was incidentally slurping on my own cum.

"Stop apologizing for being a man, for having a dick between your legs, for getting hard, for nutting! For the love of God, society must stop castrating men!"

I nodded yes.

He let go of me.

"You're right." I ended-up saying.

This was something Joe liked very much, hearing that he was right.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me, in a friendlier manner.

"Much better, thank you. Really."

He smiled and left the room.

I was left there, my own cum drying on my naked body.

Once again, things had escalated beyond what I had anticipated but once again, I had thoroughly enjoyed it... And I think that was what scared me the most.

But this was not even the biggest incident that happened that day.

After napping for the rest of the afternoon and sharing a dinner in front of the television (beef and potatoes), I thought that we were done but Joe had another surprise for me.

As I was preparing my bed to go to sleep, a naked and wet Joe barged into my room through the door adjacent to our common bathroom.

"Blake!" He howled.

I jumped and turned around.

My eyes widened at the size of his cock, hard as a rock, looking humongous as ever. Always impressive.

I mean, I could swear it was nearly twelve inches of heavy meat! TWELVE! You have read that right.

"What is it, Joe? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine but man, I need some help with that. I need to go to bed but I have to get rid of this." He stroked his enormous bone a couple of times.

I tried to joke about it.

"Keep doing what you're doing with your hand, I'm pretty sure you'll get rid of this soon enough."

I was surprised I could even talk.

"That's the problem. Not soon enough! I could jerk off myself but it would take so long. And it becomes so boring after a while, besides, after all that time using my hands and wrists for you, they're tired as hell. I'm tired as hell!"

I was naïve or I was dumb, probably both, but I did not see where he was going with that.

"You should give the porn online a try, I know you only swear by the vintage movies but there are some good websites..."

"Blakey, I don't need the movies." He paused and made sure to look right in my eyes. "I need you."

I was stunned.

"What... What for?"

This time, I had understood what he wanted but I could hardly believe it.

"More specifically, I need your hands. Remember what I said about the importance of returning a favour?"

"I cannot give you a handjob!" I reacted spontaneously.

It must have been the first time I was confronting him.

It did not last long though. I caved in quickly for two main reasons.

First, I could tell myself all the stories I wanted to be reassured on my heterosexuality, but I had been wanting to grab, stroke and play with that cock for a while now.

Second, Joe gave me a compelling argument.

"You did not seem so shocked when you were the one receiving it! That's some bullshit, Blakey, using me for your own pleasure and leaving me on the side, dripping and miserable."

12