A Summer at the Farm Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left my bedroom.

I felt bad.

I felt horny too.

A bit angry as well, I knew he was guilt-tripping me.

But I was letting him.

In a way, he was giving me access to his cock and a very good reason to grab it.

Horniness won over anything.

In the battle between my head, my heart and my cock, my cock would always win.

After a minute staying behind, dumbfounded, I hurried into Joe's bedroom, praying it was not too late.

When I got in, he had listened to my advice, he was foundling with his hard cock while watching a porn clip on his phone. It was an old model, probably not the best quality video.

He did not even look at me as I walked towards his bed.

"Joe?" I asked tentatively.

No response.

I took a deep breath and walked closer.

"Joe?"

He glanced at me.

I thought that it would have been stupid to keep beating around the bush.

I grabbed his cock. The sound of the porn was playing on his phone and I locked my right hand around his very girthy shaft.

My entire fist could barely hold the thing together. Yes, it was that girthy.

"Aaaaah..." I gasped.

I was touching the forbidden object of my lust and it was even warmer, thicker, and bigger than was I had imagined.

"You changed your mind." He mumbled, putting down his phone on the nightstand.

"Only fair to return the favour." I replied, amazed by my own boldness, going up and down with my hand.

His precum was dripping all over my fingers. I was like mesmerized.

Unlike me, he did not shut his eyes.

Not once.

He lied back and looked at me as I was now trying to find a better position on the bed to stroke him good.

"Right... Right..." He spoke.

I started using my left hand as well. Both were not sufficient to cover the entire surface of his monster cock but there was something oddly satisfying with playing with something that big. It did not feel real.

It was though. Very real and indeed, meaty.

"Is that okay?" I asked him.

"Hmmm... okay... Yes... Use your spit as well... Make it slimy..."

I leaned over to spit on his cock.

I got my mouth way closer than what I thought initially.

For a split second, I considered that there was another way to make his cock slimier... What if I used my mouth?

I was certainly drooling like Bob had been earlier, in front of my own junks.

I stroked Joe harder; I could feel all his big veins against my fingers. They had been fascinating me for so long.

His dick was throbbing so much that it also felt like I could sense his heart beating.

I played with his foreskin, he had a lot of it, more than me, more than anyone I knew. Most of my mates from the football team were cut.

I rubbed his shiny and wet cockhead.

"Better?"

"Much...." He replied. "Much better... I... I'm gonna cum."

I kept going.

I spat again and got my mouth even closer to his bone.

As I imagined how it would feel to try to fit that huge rod in my mouth, I became blind.

A huge rope of thick cum had hit my eye all of the sudden, another hit my lips, and a few more my cheeks.

Joe was giving me a proper facial!

"Fuck yes... Hmmm... Yes!"

But instead of freaking out, I licked my lips and tasted his cum.

His ejaculation was not over though, he was finishing himself in my hands, still glued to his magnificent exploding dick.

"You have to wonder why we keep wanking our dicks ourselves, right? Isn't it so much better when someone else does the work for you?" He commented.

He had his hands behind his head while I was servicing him, his stinky and hairy armpits on full display.

"Right..." I replied.

"I won't be jerking you off again though. Not tonight." Joe pointed out.

I realized that a stain of precum was forming in my underwear.

Giving him a handjob had made me hard.

"We should... We should go to sleep anyway." I blurted out.

"Yes, we should. Maybe clean yourself up before though, or this is going to dry." He chuckled. "Well, maybe you'll like this, it's full of proteins!"

I nodded yes, -- to the cleaning up not to the fact that I was enjoying this -, and went to take a shower.

I was not so distraught by the stroking or the facial... I could live with what had just happened, but the fact that I had, for the first time in my life, seriously considered sucking another man's dick was getting to me.

Somehow, I knew that I would not be able to get rid of that growing urge until I would give in.

Oh fuck...

Was I really going to become a cock-sucker?!

12