A Summer at the Farm Ch. 14

Story Info
Suppressed desire between hunky daddy and college jock.
4k words
4.82
7.8k
13

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 01/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake agrees to spend the summer at Joe's farm to lend a helping hand to his girlfriend's father and make a few bucks. That sounds like the perfect plan for his jealous girlfriend. Stuck at the farm, Blake will not cheat on her while she is away... If only she knew!

All characters featured in the story are above 18.

This story is entirely fictional and only meant to be read by a mature audience, and in any case, by people over the age of 18.

*

A SUMMER AT THE FARM

Chapter 14: Gay Incidents

Joe never mentioned what had happened with the measuring tape and, obviously, neither did I.

Pretty crazy how the human psych works sometimes.

Because we had decided so, we could both ignore the elephant in the room and carry on with our business as usual.

As far as I was concerned, my casualness was far from being genuine though.

My mind could not get a rest and I was thinking about the recent "gay incidents" I had taken part in, - that was how I was started to name them in my head -, all the damn time.

Thankfully, hard and sweaty outdoor work helped keeping my mind off things.

Besides, maybe Joe was really good at hiding his feelings but he truly seemed carefree, which was also a relief.

Did he not mind at all that I had worshipped his cock like an eager faggot and he had nutted right in my throat?

All signs showed that he did not. He was wandering around stark naked and did not give a fuck that I would glance (or downright stare) at his big dick.

I guess that he had one thing going for him, he did not know everything.

As crazy as it may sound, Joe was still oblivious that I had already done way more than just sucking the tip of his enormous cock.

Bob confirmed that my glory-hole secret was still safe when he came back home with Dave one evening.

I made sure not to drink too much and to keep my awareness all throughout the night when Joe's buddies came back, but even this was not enough to prevent me from adding a few others "gay incidents" to my list...

Yet, the pizza party had started pretty tame.

There were tons of sexual jokes and comments but no one ended-up naked and no beer was poured through the ass of any of the guests.

We were very much behaving!

It occurred to me that both Dave and Bob were talking about their farm helpers as their "boys" and kept on making comments on how "good and obedient" they were, doing blowjobs gestures or grabbing their bulges as they were mentioning them.

It was tough to say if they were joking or not but now that I knew them better, especially Bob, I was leaning towards the fact that those farm boys were certainly hard-fucked on the daily.

Dave was a tougher nut to crack.

The macho farmer was praising his "good boy" Cody any chance that he had, all the while despising gay people and barking about "sick homosexual behaviour that brings our country to ruins" every two sentences.

I discovered that Dave had even been arrested once and sentenced to pay a significant fine for having beating up a gay guy in a bar. His trial was right before he moved in Utah with his precious Cody.

That made me feel uncomfortable, for more reasons than one.

One of which being that I had been keeping memorabilia of Dave's grey jockstraps stained with his sweat, piss, and cum in my drawer and I wondered how he would react if he ever were to find out.

But again, Dave was a huge hypocrite and could have certainly used a good shrink to help him understand his suppressed homosexual desire.

Although, I was one to talk... Did I have suppressed desire myself?

I suppose they were not so repressed anymore.

All and all, it had been a quieter dinner but because everyone except for me had drunk quite a lot, it was decided that we would be having the same sleeping arrangements as we had before.

Dave would take my bed (I wondered if I would get another filthy souvenir this time around), Bob would have the couch, and I would sleep with Joe.

This was the only arrangement which made sense, I was not going to share a bed with Dave or Bob.

And why would it be weird to sleep in a large bed with someone who was meant to become, one day, my father-in-law?

There was no reason to make a big deal out of it.

I was the last one to go to bed since Joe asked me to make sure that Dave and Bob had everything that they needed before I joined him under the sheets.

I had a weird feeling about this but I went with the flow. The others were pretty hammered anyway.

When I went to check on him, Dave was already snoring. He was sleeping over the sheets of my bed, stark naked and his legs spread, his semi-hard cock lying on his thigh.

The facts that I was finding this sight very hot and that I stared at him for a couple of minutes were telling something about the invisible barriers which had been broken within me... And the night was still young.

When I went downstairs to make sure Bob did not need anything, he was definitely not sleeping and surely wanted something from me!

"I thought you would never come down." He spoke.

The horny farmer was waiting for me, sitting on the couch, his hard cock in his right hand!

"Man, lower your voice! What the hell you think you're doing?" I panicked.

"Come on, now, don't play prudish with me!" Bob stood up and dangled his cock like a toy meant to be caught.

I rolled my eyes.

"Nice jewellery... I see that's new." I teased him.

He had replaced his bright pink cock-ring by a fancier looking silver one.

"You like it? Wanna get a closer look?"

"You wish..." I replied, unable to hide the hard-on forming in my underwear.

Bob knelt down a foot away from me.

"I can take care of you first if you want... As long as you return the favour to your old friend."

"Dude, not in the living-room! Are you mad?"

"You prefer we go to the bathroom? Right next door to Joe?"

"Bob, you're trying me!"

I was telling him to stop with my words but I was walking closer to his eager mouth with my feet...

"You're not going to tell me this is dangerous..." Bob fetched my hardening cock out of my underwear. He was so hungry! "... Not after what you pulled at the gas station!"

Bob was slowly stroking my dick and I let him.

We were right next to the staircases; this was risky as fuck. Maybe not as risky as the glory hole, I would grant Bob that, but still...

He was not moving on to the next step though.

What was he waiting to deepthroat my cock?! It was at full-mast by this point, fucking ready!

I grabbed and pulled his ginger hair.

"Suck on your lollipop, dude."

"I thought you did not want to do this here?" Bob said, sticking his tongue out but barely touching my cockhead.

"You are a tease...."

My dick throbbed and slapped against his tongue.

"You'll have to ask me politely, baby doll. You should thank me for getting you out of troubles at the glory hole."

"Man..."

He kissed the tip of my cock.

"I saved your life. Don't you forget that."

"Hmmm... Bob... Just suck it, okay?! Weren't you supposed to be my sub?"

He smiled.

"Politely, I said." He pulled my foreskin to lick my cockhead.

Bob may have been a jackass but he knew exactly what he was doing when it came to handling a fat horny cock.

He was getting me so excited.

I looked around. The lights upstairs were off. The others were sleeping, wasted.

"Please Bob, I'm begging you! Suck my cock."

He grinned at me and my bone disappeared inside his wet mouth. A second later, I felt my cock tapping against his throat.

"Grrrl."

We were going deep, already.

"Fuck yeah... Hmmm... You're fucking good at this, right?"

He bobbed up and down.

"You think so, baby?" He asked me, saliva drooling over his chin.

I grabbed his face and started fucking his mouth like he truly deserved it. Rough and sloppy. Bob grabbed my ass cheeks to maintain his focus. He was scratching me but I liked it.

"Dirty little whore..." I whispered.

"Grrrrl... You like... Grrrl... It... When... Hmmm... A country boy suck you dry... Grrrl... College boy..."

"You're nasty."

He stopped blowing me for a second.

"You think? Nastier than your girlfriend?"

"Way better than her!" I heard me say, pulling his hair again and face-fucking him like a rag doll even harder than before.

We were making some noise but I was too horny to care anymore.

I was feeling the juice coming when suddenly, Bob moved back. I thought he was taking a breath, - it was only fair, I had been ploughing his throat for a full minute -, but he was not coming back to my dick.

"Take care of me now, and I'll finish you off." He told me as he was back to stroking me.

"Come on, don't leave me hanging, make me cum!"

He stopped jerking me off and stood up.

He was not kidding.

"Your turn. Then, I'll finish you off."

I looked behind me again.

I could not suck him here... Doing it at the glory hole was one thing, but I mean, here, there was a picture of Olivia on the chimney.

I felt like she was judging me.

"Bob... I... I'm so horny... Get your lips on my dick again... Please... I'll be quick."

He smiled at me.

"Don't pretend like blowing me won't turn you on even more."

He slightly pressed on my shoulders and that was enough to get me down.

He was right. I could not resist the temptation. He had brought me to the edge and I was no longer myself, or maybe, I was more myself than I had ever been.

I grabbed his cock with my hand before sucking him but Bob stopped me.

"Hands behind your back, bitch. Only use your mouth this time. That will be more fun."

I nodded yes, feeling slutty as fuck.

I closed my hands together behind my back and started licking his veiny dick. I felt it throbbing under my warm tongue.

"Want it?" I told Bob, making him beg for it too.

That was only fair.

"Swallow it deep down, slut, until your feel your damn nostrils on this cock ring."

Once again, I happily obliged. Maybe the most frustrating thing was that I could not jerk off my dick at the same time as I was still refraining myself from using my hands.

Otherwise, it was amazing.

Swallowing two third of that cut cock at my first try, I realized I was getting very good at this.

Bob's moaning and grunting proved that I was right.

After training myself on Joe's huge pole, I assume that Bob's seven inches felt like a breeze. Soon enough, I was indeed bumping into his silver cock ring and I could tell that he was about to cum.

He forced my head down his cut cock and made me choke on his dripping tool. This was taking some hardcore porn-level turn but I was definitely up to the task.

Surely too late, I heard someone walking down the stairs.

In my trance-like state, I had forgotten where I was but suddenly, I came back to Earth.

As soon as I heard the footsteps, I tried to pull away but Bob had me on hold. He certainly had not realized that someone was coming in!

I tapped on his ass... We were about to get caught!

My eyes were tearing up but I did not know if it was because of the chokehold or because I knew that my life was over. Could you imagine your father-in-law catching you sucking his best friend's dick in his damn living-room?! Right in front of his daughter's framed picture?!

Finally, I was released from Bob's grip, and a huge chunk of saliva dripped down my chest.

I turned my face around.

"Having fun without me?"

I saw a huge figure walking towards me, fully naked, a massive dick bouncing like a clock.

The penis was very big but not gigantic.

That was Dave, not Joe.

But I did not feel reassured. He looked mad as hell. Horny too.

I did not have much time or opportunity to panic since he immediately grabbed my face and shoved his stiffed uncut rod in my throat.

"I could tell that one was a faggy from the very start." Dave told Bob casually.

"Did not want to spoil the fun from you, but the boy wants to stay discreet."

"Eh... Time for him to feel what a real man's cock feels like then! You know what I do to queers, right?"

Was he talking to me?

I had a mouthful and could not answer either way.

Dave was being so loud also, unless he was deeply asleep, Joe was certainly hearing this. I prayed that he was drunk enough to be fully out.

"Ffffplease." I blurted out.

"Shut up, freak, and suck that fat dick."

Confused, but still horny as fuck, (what was wrong with me?!), I did as I was told. What more did I have to lose at this point? Besides, the quicker I would get him to cum, the quicker this would be over.

Trust me when I say that I gave it my all.

I was licking, kissing, slurping, sucking, deepthroating on that stinky hairy cock like a maniac. Funny enough, I recognized Dave's distinctive male scent while diving further into his manhood.

For sure, I had been sleeping on his used jockstraps for weeks.

As I was trying to handle that beast, Bob gave his friend a hand by pushing on the back of my head.

I did not believe for one second it was the first time the two of them were teaming up to use a boy together. I got confirmation soon enough.

While my nose was stuck in Dave's bushy greyish pubic hair, - damn, that stink! -, the two were having a conversation.

"How does he compare to Cody?" Bob joked.

"Fuck... My boy's got some things to learn... Joe taught his one right!"

"Trust me, Joe barely knows about his bitch's potential. He's been barely scratching the surface."

"What."

Dave gave a hard thrust in my throat.

"A."

And another.

"Shame."

With one last thrust, he forced me to swallow his entire shaft.

After gagging on it for about twenty seconds, I was finally able to breathe a little.

"Please, don't say anything to Joe. I... I don't want him to see me like that." I blurted out, still hanging on that wet boner.

Dave smirked.

"I'm not ratting you out, kiddo. Not my style. At least, as long as you're doing a proper job servicing me... Suck my balls!"

I jumped on his nuts like my life was defending on it.

Maybe it was.

It felt like the male scent was even stronger down there, so close to his musky asshole. Dave was not the type of guys to take many showers, even after working at the farm in the middle of a heatwave.

"Those freaks would die for some cock!" Dave explained to Bob, obviously talking about me.

"Let him have two at the same time then."

The two guests laughed and squeezed their two dripping dicks together. It was a real feast... and as it turned out, I was very hungry!

I went down on these slippery dicks, unable to lie to myself anymore. I was loving every bit of this meal and the more cocks I was sucking, the hornier I was getting!

They rubbed their junks on my face, shoved them in my mouth, made me swallow their balls and at some point, Dave even spat on my stuck-out tongue.

It was too much for Bob who nutted at the same time and covered half of my face with his warm and milky jizz. Mainly on my right cheek.

"My cream is coming too, faggot!"

Dave pushed his cock in my throat once again and I was choking on him as I felt the distinctive spasm of his orgasm.

He was emptying his big balls right in my stomach.

This time, I heard the heavy footsteps way before he had fully come down the stairs, and there was only one person left...

My eyes widened as I was swallowing Dave's milk.

"Shit!" Bob whispered, realizing our mistake.

I was freaking out!

Joe would be there any second. Foolishly, I crawled and tried to hide behind the couch with my boxer briefs hanging on my left foot. This was ridiculous.

Dave and Bob jumped on the couch. It did allow for me to be a bit more covered behind them.

I told you, ridiculous.

"What in the hell is going on in my house? One cannot get a minute of sleep in here." Joe, visibly still wasted, grunted as he walked inside the living room.

"Were we too loud?" Bob asked innocently.

"Fucking hell, what the fuck are you two doing with your cocks out on my couch."

"We could not sleep so we watched a porn." Dave explained. "Sorry for the noise, that bitch in the movie was a baddie!"

"Hell. And you don't call your old friend to join the fun?"

"We thought you were sleeping."

"Damn I was! And now I can tell by the depressing state of your wieners that the fun is over! You, assholes."

From what I could hear from my hiding spot, Joe sat in his armchair.

Fuck me and my stupid brain, I should have sat with the guys and pretend that I was having a wank with them. Joe would not have cared about that, but now, if I were to be found, he would know something more was definitely up.

"We're done but you can have a wank, we won't mind." Bob suggested.

"I bet you would not mind looking at my big sausage, little slut!" Joe chuckled. "Where's my boy anyway, where is Blake?"

My heart's rate was accelerating.

"How should we know? He must be taking a shit upstairs." Dave replied.

I was literally trembling behind the couch.

How the hell could I keep finding myself in this type of positions?! "Gay incidents" my ass, I was just being dumb as a rock!

Frankly, I was surprised that Bob and Dave were having my back and not exposing me. Maybe they were afraid of Joe's wrath as well...

I could not blame them.

I heard them casually changing the subject to government imposing taxes on their products which was always a good way to get Dave and Joe all riled up.

I managed to pull up my underwear and waited for the best moment to find my way out.

When I felt like Joe was very into the conversation, - losing himself in insults about the federal and local governments - I made my move silently to hurry back to the stairs.

Although, when I realized that he would necessarily hear me walking up the cases, I decided it was best to pretend that I was actually coming down from the stairs and make my entrance in the living-room.

Thanks to Joe's general carelessness no matter what was going on around him and his alcohol intoxication that night, he did not seem to notice a thing when I appeared behind him.

Well... That was until he asked:

"What's that on your face, Blakey? On your right cheek?"

FUCK MY LIFE.

I had forgotten about the jizz drying on my cheeks! How could I have been so dumb?!

I was at a loss for words but once again, Bob came to my rescue.

"The kid cannot even brush his teeth properly." He mocked.

"They don't teach basic hygiene at your university?" Dave added, his flaccid cock still leaking with his sperm.

"I kinda rushed myself... I may have drunk too much." I lied, wiping off the white substance from my face.

"Silly boy!" Joe laughed with the others.

"I... I just wanted to see is everyone was all right before going to sleep." I blurted out.

I could have broken down at any moment but incredibly enough, things worked out.

"Let me accompany you upstairs." Dave winked at me.

"I'll follow you, guys. We all need to wake up early tomorrow." Joe eventually said.

After everything that had happened, it was like a miracle that we were all good.

Dave and Bob had no intention to rat me out and Joe had not realized what had really happened.

Another "gay incident" under my belt and I had survived it!

Maybe it was the adrenaline, or maybe it was simply impossible to fight my natural instinct at this point, but when Joe slipped under the light cover naked, I followed suit, and took off my underwear before joining him.

Rapidly, I was hard, all over again.

To be fair, I had been stopped right before I could have a great orgasm a few minutes earlier!

Joe looked at my dick at full-mast. He fondled with his own cock also. It did not take long before his gigantic member raised against his belly.

"The others just wanked off downstairs..." He said to me. "I could use a release as well..."

12