A Summer at the Farm Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so intimate, being just the two of us under the same sheet. Our arms, biceps, and thighs were touching.

"Oh...Really?"

He grabbed my cock with his large hand and I grabbed his.

We did not have to say anything more.

Only our breathing which was accelerating and the sound of our balls fapping could be heard in the bedroom. For some reason, this moment was very intense, more than the other times I had played around with him.

Joe used his left hand to caress my nipple.

"Hmmm... I..."

I knew I would not last long from this point on.

I stroked his cock furiously in response and locked eyes with him.

With my free hand, I caressed his heavy balls. The ones that had made Olivia.

"Fuck yes, my boy... You like pleasing daddy..."

We both nutted at the same time. We were just that horny. As always, it seemed like Joe had jizzed buckets.

There was no shame there, just raw pleasure.

I started to move away, having in mind to fetch a towel in the next-door bathroom, but Joe held me back.

"No need to leave the bed, Blakey. You can clean this up. Right here."

I gulped.

"Joe?"

He brought his hand coated with sperm to my lips. There was so much of it dripping all over.

"Drink that, it's just protein. When I was younger, I was eating my own cum all the time to get fitter. Trust me, Blake."

I nodded yes and opened my lips.

Joe buried his dirty creamy fingers inside my mouth slowly. He was caressing my cheek with his other hand.

"Thank you, Joe." I muttered.

He harvested more cum from both our stomachs and kept feeding me until I had cleaned everything up.

"Shh... Just swallow this, my boy, you'll be in great shape tomorrow..."

I was proactively sucking on his fingers by the end. It tasted damn delicious. I wanted more.

Not sure how long this moment lasted, but for me, that was one of those moments when everything changed. It was not just about the sex. Not anymore... I was feeling something for Joe. Something real.

Somehow, we both fell asleep cuddling each other.

I woke up in the middle of the night feeling Joe's hard cock firmly lodged between my ass cheeks.

I did not freak out this time around.

I smiled to myself, let it be, and I fell back into my dream.

12